advice

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
So I did a cycle of 1 andro back in Nov/dec and looking at ordering my next one. Question is should I go 1 alpha at 4/day or stack with 550xd. Both at 2/day? Thanks for the advice. Looking to get a little bigger but also cut a little more too. Currently work out 5 days a week and following a paleo diet. Any and all advice appreciated.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I did a cycle of 1 andro back in Nov/dec and looking at ordering my next one. Question is should I go 1 alpha at 4/day or stack with 550xd. Both at 2/day? Thanks for the advice. Looking to get a little bigger but also cut a little more too. Currently work out 5 days a week and following a paleo diet. Any and all advice appreciated.
The alpha and 550 stack would be my choice. 550 provides awesome recomping effects and it seems that's exactly what you're looking for.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ordered everything last night so the fun shall begin shortly. I've heard different things about post cycle with 550xd. Is rev black enough or should I consider a serm?

Also thinking of changing up ny routine I do full body right now 3 times a week along with a run one day, 2 days of HIIT, and a rest day.

Thinking of spliting up and lifting 5 days a week with 2 HIIT days. What do u think.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rev PCT with Pure Test will work for PCT.

I have never been a fan of full body work....just not my style. I think a five or four day split would work wonders while "on" especially since you normally do full body. Changing things up always sparks new growth in and of itself.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Montego. The only time I've ever done full body workouts is on a deload to just keep things moving. You will seem some great gains focusing on specific muscle groups while on a split (especially considering you have not used that approach).

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice. I think ill def split things up. You guys think I should give each muscle group a day or 2 groups a day? I've done full body so much not real familiar with splits of any other routines.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice. I think ill def split things up. You guys think I should give each muscle group a day or 2 groups a day? I've done full body so much not real familiar with splits of any other routines.
There are many ways you can set this up. Will give you some options:

Legs
Chest, Bi's
Back, Tri's
Shoulders, Traps
Arms

Legs
Chest, Tri's
Back, Bi's
Shoulders, Traps
Arms

I am currently doing:
Legs
Chest/Shoulders
Back
Arms

You can also go with a Push, Pull, Legs
Push: Chest, Triceps, Shoulders
Pull: Back, Biceps, Traps
Legs
1 or 2 rest days and repeat.

The combinations are endless and effective. See what appeals most to you and give it ago. The fantastic thing about this sport is you can and should make adjustments along the way.