Finaflex 1-Andro 6-week cycle!! First PH

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Should have probably started this bit ago when I first started but I am new to the site and finally learning how to use things. Anyways i'm in my 2nd week of taking Finaflex 1-andro and am going to start my log. I started at 5'9 180 lbs and 18% BF. I am currently (2 weeks in) at 189 lbs, 16.7% BF. I feel amazing and the pumps in the gym have been incredible. I have had some of the best workouts I've had in 8 years in the last 2 weeks. So far the only sides I have had were 2 headaches during the first week but those have completely gone away and loss of libido. The libido is pretty bad not gonna lie. But something I can deal with. I ordered tribulus so we'll see how that goes. Btw, I have been eating 5 meals a day averaging 3500-3800 calories (+400 surplus on maintenance) I take in 275-300g's of protein and 300g carbs. At this point i would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone looking for significantly increase in endurance, strength, and incredible pumps. The increase in size is obvious there as well seeing I gain 9 lbs in 2 weeks and went DOWN in BF!

I work a 3-day schedule

Day A: Chest & Biceps
Day B: Shoulders, Tri's and Back
Day C: Legs and Abs

30-min Cardio every other day

Sundays OFF

My current stack

4 caps Finaflex 1-andro split 2 in AM/PM
cycle assist -2 caps daily
orange triad 6 caps daily
NO-EXPLODE 2 scoops Pw
gold standard whey 2 scoops 1-2x daily
glutamine 5000 10-15g daily
fish oil omega 3's -3 a day
gnc Triflex (for my ankle) 3 a day

PCT planned
most of the above continued
Finaflex Rev Black
Finaflex Test
ERASE if needed
Clomid 20mg if needed

I am looking for any tips and suggestions anyone has to help me through my first cycle. So far it has been an enjoyable experience and I have made significant gains. I am putting 110% into my workouts and diet. I feel as though with the money I've spent on all the supplements and food I want to get the most out of my purchase. I spend 8 or 9 months doing research on Ph's and deciding which one I wanted to use. I read 1000's of logs and finally decide on Finaflex 1-Andro. I am glad I did. For a mild PH its pretty damn strong. I would be happy to answer anyone's questions on my experience so far as well. Cheers!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wee!

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
and I have read in numerous magazines and articles that it increases GH and is known for putting your body into a more anabolic state. I paid 24$ for a kilo of it. Not bad

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
colorful thread
clomid is not required for pct and is overkill, but some guys insist on using serms to follow any hormonal product
if you are using REV PCT you will not need erase, as they are both powered by arimistane
cals look solid
in to follow

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
colorful thread
clomid is not required for pct and is overkill, but some guys insist on using serms to follow any hormonal product
if you are using REV PCT you will not need erase, as they are both powered by arimistane
cals look solid
in to follow
lol ya added some color! Aight guys thanks for the follow. And ya syn I dont plan to use it. Gunna stick with rev black and probably Erase.

Had a killer workout today did chest n biceps

was able to add 10 lbs to my max bench today and hit 240 without a problem. Also I worked a few extra reps into my biceps routine. Felt unstoppable today in gym. Major alpha male feeling.

Have notice Agression has been up last few days and have found myself with a short fuse at work. I work investments sales and speak to some moody ass rich people so it's tough to control myself sometimes! Other than that same side as before with libido. Everything else is A+++

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Did back, shoulders n tris this AM. Was a great day. Hit a few PR's. Starting to see a lot more definition in my shoulders. My endurance is 11 out 10. Insane. Spent 2 hours in there today. Ended it with a 30 min HITT on elliptical.

Breakfast:
2 cups black coffee
3 hard boiled eggs
2 pieces ezekiel toast

After gym- Protein Shake w/ frozen banana, 3 scoops whey (60g) and pb2, almond milk
Can of tuna with hot sauce lite mayo

Lunch- Salad with grilled chicken n veggies with balsamic vin. and oil

Feeling great-Recovery times are ridiculous right now. No matter how hard I work I still seem to get over the soreness before next workout. I think 10-15g glutamine per day helps.

Thinking of upping my dose to 5 1-andro per day (500mg) during the last 2 weeks of my 6 week cycle. What do yall think?

I would do 2 AM/ 1 Mid day/ 2 PM

Also how soon after I finish PCT would I be able to start a cut? I don't want to lose my gains so I want to make sure I give myself enough time. Would I be ok right after PCT is done? That was my plan. Thanks!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah cutting after pct is fine, may want to wait an addtl couple weeks but that is your decision

hw101

Awards
Nice breakfast ! After my cycle and pct I'm going Into a long term recomp

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After PCT you could start a cut yes. Keep the calories slightly above maintenance during PCT then after PCT is over you could SLOWLY bring them down.

No problems there.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
After PCT you could start a cut yes. Keep the calories slightly above maintenance during PCT then after PCT is over you could SLOWLY bring them down.

No problems there.
Aight will do. Thanks

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here to see where 1-Andro takes you! Good luck to you sir.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Half day at work so got to hit the gym early today. Did chest n biceps.

flat Bench 185x10, 205x7,225x3, 245x1
Incline Bench 185x10x2
Flys 10x20x2 10x30x1
DB Curls 30x8, 35x6
BB Curls 75x6 85x6
Push up spider man's 25x2
Cable Cross overs 10x30x2

Ended it with HITT on elliptical for 30 mins burned 600 calories!

Spent! Last few days I have not really been worried about heavy weight and have tried to focus on my form. Working slow and holding on reps. Really feeling it. Starting to see veins in my chest n shoulders I haven't seen before. Feeling great. Holding at 190 lbs. +10 lbs from where I started. Finishing my 2nd week in 2 days. Only side I am having still is completeloss of libido. My girl is not liking this. I can not get in the mood at all. It doesn't matter what I do. Not happening. Going to be getting my tribulus tomorrow along with another bottle of 1-andro, cycle assist, and 10 lbs of gold standard whey! woo hoo!

Went to a family party yesterday and saw a few relatives I hadn't seen in a month or two. Everyone made comments that I look much much bigger. Lol. I have def gotten alot thick in the last 2 weeks. Can't wait to see what wlll come after 6 weeks. Bout it for today. Going to make a nice ribeye tonight, some green beans, rice,and a salad.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Btw there was about 4-5 more exercises I did that I didn't list because I don't know what the hell you call them. Haha. Was a long day. Was there 90 mins. Feeling fresh!

AshramWar

Awards
Wow. I am also thinking of going on 1-andro for my first cycle. Gaining 9 lbs of muscle and reducing bodyfat in 2 weeks is amazing. how are you measuring your body fat loss? a caliper?

I will definitely be following this log to see how it goes?

AshramWar

Awards
I believe Snags told me that you can take 1-2 REV before sleep to counter the libido. That is also one of my concerns because the wife will not like that.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Wow. I am also thinking of going on 1-andro for my first cycle. Gaining 9 lbs of muscle and reducing bodyfat in 2 weeks is amazing. how are you measuring your body fat loss? a caliper?

I will definitely be following this log to see how it goes?
I know some may say these things arent accurate but I actual compared it a few times to my friends mechanical caliber you pinch your fat with and this was almost the same. The key to getting an accurate reading is doing it the same time everyday on an empthy stomach. I do it first thing in the AM when i get outta the shower. Same time I weigh myself. I have this one. Got it for 30$ http://www.walmart.com/ip/3342463wmls*********wlpa&selectedSellerId=3&adid=22222222227001134669&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=41979936190&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=34438645630&veh=sem

I highly recommend doing a cycle of 1-andro by Finaflex. It has been amazing thus far. Very little sides with very large results. No joke.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I believe Snags told me that you can take 1-2 REV before sleep to counter the libido. That is also one of my concerns because the wife will not like that.
Some people recommend that only if needed. I had no libido issues on a 6 week cycle of 4/day.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Btw my balls are about half the size right now. It is pretty scary but they will return to normal size after PCT. The other guy however has gotten a bit larger. Not that it really matters because im useless anyway. lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is accurate. And should solve the libido issue.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Ill try it starting tonight thanks.

Ive decided that im going to run clomid for PCT on top of rev black. 4 weeks, 50/50/25/25
I am taking a higher dose of 1-andro and I feel as though Ill need it. I also may up my dose to 5 (500mg) from 4 pills (400 mg) for the last 2 weeks.

I don't wanna risk not getting my nuts back properly. I don't like them this small. Freaky

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Btw my balls are about half the size right now. It is pretty scary but they will return to normal size after PCT. The other guy however has gotten a bit larger. Not that it really matters because im useless anyway. lol
Lol.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Hey bud.

It's strange how certain things affect people differently. I'm doing a fairly high dose cycle of 1-Alpha which is Andro's big brother and am now in my third week.

My nuts haven't changed size at all, but I also haven't experienced any of the positives that you say you have; no gains, no vascularity, no decrease in body fat.

I am no expert on the endocrine system, but I find it most peculiar that your balls would pack up and start to atrophy after 2 weeks of a mild compound like Andro. Even on 2 weeks of gear I think it would be quite rare to see that happen.

Again, I'm no expert so we'll see what the other bros have to say. It just seems odd to me, unless of course you had gonads the size of chicken feed to begin with.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Yea man its pretty weird. I mean they have really shrunk down a lot. Its pretty wild. I am going to start the rev black at 1 a night tonight. I guess this stuff is just really affecting me pretty strong. I am pretty sure I am because my libido is nonexistent. I sure hope my balls come back to normal after PCT. Another thing I been noticing is I am peeing nonstop. Not only that but I pee wayyy more than usual meaning my piss is long. One morning I woke up I swear I peed for 60 seconds straight. could have filled up a half gallon lol. I guess it sucks the water outta me.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
I piss for a few minutes at a time sometimes, so if you're drinking a lot then I wouldn't worry too much on that front.

I don't think however that the Andro should be causing you to urinate more than usual. There's no diuretic compound in it that I'm aware of. Are you taking anything else with it? PCT Rev has arimistane which could dehydrate you so make sure you keep your fluids up when you start using it.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
No nothing new that I haven't been taking for months and never had this issue. I am drinking more than usual obviously but still it seems like my body doesn't keep any of the water I drink and I just piss it right out. I duno. I can't believe I gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Blows my mind. Plus my BF went down. I know its at least 75% muscle.

AshramWar

Awards
Awesome. What negative side effects aside from the balls? hairloss? sleep?

I just want to get a complete picture. And I would probably pick up clomid too. haha. I'm the paranoid sort.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Awesome. What negative side effects aside from the balls? hairloss? sleep?

I just want to get a complete picture. And I would probably pick up clomid too. haha. I'm the paranoid sort.
None..I had a few headaches during the first week. Other than that I am having no sides. I examined my balls more closely haha Id say there about 75% of there normal size. Not as bad I had thought. But they are definitely smaller. Yea I've read 100s of reviews and many say they don't need SERM but i'd rather go that route. There's something about taking a plant matter and expecting it to restart my balls that gets me. Ill go with the proven method. Anyways, I would def. give it a try man. Glad I did.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have upped your fluid intake while on a PH, you will find in turn that you urinate more. At times, and usually in the morning you will urinate for a longer period as your body needs to expel the fluid. More frequent or longer trips to the bathroom means nothing negative - so don't worry about that. In fact, it is actually a good sign that everything is working the way it should.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
If you have upped your fluid intake while on a PH, you will find in turn that you urinate more. At times, and usually in the morning you will urinate for a longer period as your body needs to expel the fluid. More frequent or longer trips to the bathroom means nothing negative - so don't worry about that. In fact, it is actually a good sign that everything is working the way it should.
Great thanks!

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Still at it! Got a crazy snowstorm ended up closing my work so I had the day off. Gym was still open though so I hit that up for 2 hours. Did biceps and chest and abs today. All the usual. Was a bit sore today so took it easy on weights and didn't get any max's. Starting to look and feel a lot leaner. Stomach is getting tighter. Weight has maintained at 190 lbs. Not sure if that is it for weight gain or if its just going to be more gradual at this point. I believe today is day 15? Anyways, still having 0 sides. Taking (4)per day (2)-AM/PM split. I do workout 7-days a week. I do a 3 day split so I am given 72 hours rest per body part. I have always done this and it works for me. I take a 1 weekend off per month usually. Sometimes a day off here or there. But I have gone 15 days in a row since being on 1-andro. If I feel too sore I do light cardio and abs or stretching. Because I workout this way I have to increase my food intake accordingly. I am not trying to lose weight. Just lean out. So far so good. I do cardio 4-5x a week for 25-30 mins per. 350-600 calories each session.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15? Yep weight will surely start to increase. Best is yet to come :)

AshramWar

Awards
Keep it up man! good work. When would you say that you start seeign and feeling a difference?

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Keep it up man! good work. When would you say that you start seeign and feeling a difference?
I started seeing a difference within a few days as far as pumps and energy n increased endurance n recovery. It just has progressively gotten better and better as time went on. I am into my 3rd week now but within the first 12 days I gained 8 lbs. That's incredible seeing my BF went down. This is a very mild PH so it has low sides. That's why I chose it. My next cycle is going to be Alpha or 550xd as there are places to still get it. Or perhaps the new one coming out if it comes out within the next few months. Are u looking to start a cycle?

AshramWar

Awards
Yea for sure. I at first thought i wanted to do a cycle of Hdrol but then discover 1-andro. And now i'm on the fence about the two. 1-andro seems to be less sides like you have said though.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Hey all, sorry its been a few days since an update been real busy but I figured i'd catch up before the big game today! Go broncos!

So everything has been going pretty good. The weight gain has stayed the same and is holding steady at 190lbs a +10 gain from where I started. I am still getting good pumps but it does feel like they have slightly decreased than the first 15 days. I have focused of volume this week rather than the usual high weight low volume. I am pretty sore not gunna lie! Have been eating real good and trying to do at least 4-5 meals a day. Eating a lot of veggies, lean meats, enzkiel bread, eggs, salads, fish, tuna, and yogurt. Still taking 4 pills per day split 7am/7pm. Still debating whether to go to 5 per day for the last 2 weeks.

Ok so I have spent the last few weeks doing a TON of research on SARMS. I am thinking of doing a bridge or using the SARM "Ostarine" during my PCT. It appears that it is a great way to keep the gains you made on cycle while also getting new gains from the SARM. It appears to have little to no side effects while also causing hardly any shutdown. What do you all think? I would most likely do a low dose of 15mg ed. I had considered doing S4 but decided that I am not willing to take the risk with vision problems and other sides. I don't think I need something stronger than Ostarine either. If anyone has any experience using SARM's please let me know.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sarms are cool, I have been a fan for awhile
sounds like you have educated yourself well, 15mg ed osta is perfect for pct
some push 25mg, but that's borderline for pct purposes, and it has been established that going upwards of this dose can cause shutdown
I would not bother with a bridge, just inc in pct

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
sarms are cool, I have been a fan for awhile
sounds like you have educated yourself well, 15mg ed osta is perfect for pct
some push 25mg, but that's borderline for pct purposes, and it has been established that going upwards of this dose can cause shutdown
I would not bother with a bridge, just inc in pct
Ok great now do you think I'd be better off with taking Clomid during PCT along with the Ostarine or just going with the Rev Black I have and using that with it. I don't know if Clomid would be necessary along with that and Rev Black. Now Im just deciding which vendor I wanna use. Its crazy because some of them are 2x 3x more than the others. Which makes me wonder if quality is an issue. I don't wanna go with cheapest but don't wanna spend a crap ton either. They arent cheap.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no clomid required; again ppl make this choice as individual decision/suitability
if you are not older guy (ie 35+) and duration of cycle is not longer (ie 8 weeks), I personally think serm is overkill
your choice

I cannot advise sourcing for your sarms/serms, sorry
like anything else, investigate thoroughly before making decision

AshramWar

Awards
Shame about them broncos.

Keeping gains is also near the top of my list for doing a cycle. If you lose a majority of your gains after you cycle, then why even cycle. I think I have read that a good amount of ppl that continues to workout and watch their food intake keep a majority of the gains. I wish I can fast forward and see how much you keep after a month off cycle man.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Going good! Finished 3rd week and getting stronger. Weight at 191 lbs. Up 11 lbs from start. All my weights are still increasing. Bench is now up to 260lbx1 which is 25 lbs higher than when I started. My recovery time is amazing. I am debating what I want to do and wanted to get yall's feedback. Here are the two options:

Option A:
Do 6 weeks on 1-andro (2.5 more weeks)
Do overlapping bridge to 550xd during week 5 and continue for 2-3 more weeks on that

Option B:
Do 7 weeks on 1-andro (3.5 more weeks)
Throw in Ostarine 20mg during PCT for 5 weeks followed by another minipct after Ostarine

I am becoming increasingly interested in SARM's and really want to try Ostarine. I am afraid of the suppression though and don't want to hurt my recovery during PCT. But I am thinking if I keep it at 15-20mg I will be ok. What yall think? Any of you have experience with Ost in pct?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Option A:
Do 6 weeks on 1-andro (2.5 more weeks)
Do overlapping bridge to 550xd during week 5 and continue for 2-3 more weeks on that
that works nicely
Option B:
Do 7 weeks on 1-andro (3.5 more weeks)
Throw in Ostarine 20mg during PCT for 5 weeks followed by another minipct after Ostarine
if using during pct at low dosage, then no mini-pct needed
But I am thinking if I keep it at 15-20mg I will be ok.
yes
as noted earlier....

AshramWar

Awards
Nice Jvought. 11 lbs and passing the half way point. You're going to be huge at the end of this.

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Ok guys what do you think should I add 550xd or Alpha? I'm going to add one into my cycle for and end 1 andro at week 6 and continue 550 or alpha for an additional 3 weeks. Which one would be best for leaning out? I'm thinking alpha?

jvought142

jvought142

Awards
Alright guys so I just placed my order with NP..decided to go with 550XD. I decided that Alpha is too similar to 1-andro and I really wouldn't be doing much for my cycle by adding that. I think the 550xd will make me gain more mass and increase my strength even more. Ordered a bottle of 550xd and a 3rd bottle of 1-andro overnight. So i'll be getting it tomorrow. Any suggestions of how I should run the 550xd? I am doing 4 a day 1-andro. I was thinking doing it like this:

AM 1 pill 1 andro, 1 pill 550xd
PM 2 pill 1 andro, 1 pill 550xd

or should i do 2 pills a day 1-andro and 2 550xd? Is that too much? I want to take at least 2 pills of 550xd for sure I just dont know how much to continue with the 1-andro.