FINAFLEX G8 - different formula?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
After hearing so many good things about G8, I decided to go to my local supp store and bought the only 3 tubs they had. When I got back to the office I noticed that the ingredients in the G8 HGH elevate, recover, restore matrix are somewhat different to those I've read about online.

All the info I've seen has had mucuna pruriens and l-glutamine, whilst this formulation has neither. Instead it has fenugreek (50% saponins).

Firstly I'd like to know whether the original formula was altered and this is the result of a more recent formulation or if this is an older matrix that has since been changed. I'd also like to know what differences I can expect between these two formulas, and if my version of the product is in any way inferior to the other.

Seeing as I now have 3 tubs of G8, I hope that they perform as expected.

Thanks all :)

Attachments

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original G8 was in fact recently reformulated.

We removed l-dopa to stay ahead of the curb when it comes to dshea compliance a well as tweaking the amount of ingredients. Also the flavoring system was DRASTICALLY improved in the new formula as well.

Overall I believe the new G8 provides the same great restful sleep with an amazing taste and actually less likelihood of a sleep hangover that some users experienced with the old formula.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
The original G8 (the one you have a picture of here) was in fact recently reformulated.

We removed l-dopa to stay ahead of the curb when it comes to dshea compliance a well as tweaking the amount of ingredients. Also the flavoring system was DRASTICALLY improved in the new formula as well.

Overall I believe the new G8 provides the same great restful sleep with an amazing taste and actually less likelihood of a sleep hangover that some users experienced with the old formula.

With the G8 you currently hands I would recommend NO MORE then a half scoop to start with. It's a very potent product.
Thanks for the reply Montego.

Here in Aus, night has already come and gone and it is now morning, so I did not see your post before I went to bed. I did a full scoop before bed but felt none of the effects that others have spoken of.

The only things I feel are a bit of a headache and heavy eyelids. My sleep was also no more restful than any other night. In fact, I actually feel rather 'unrested' compared to my usual nights sleep.

To be fair however, I did train VERY late at night, came home, ate, and tried to go to bed about a half hour later.
Generally speaking, it usually takes some time for my mind and body to calm down before trying to go to sleep but last night I didn't have that time available, so I had to rush everything.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your other thread where you mentioned the above about G8, I replied saying I took way too much one night (heaping scoop).. it was original forumla like you have pictured. So take Montana's advice on lowering the dosage. It is really effective at the 1/2 scoop.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
In your other thread where you mentioned the above about G8, I replied saying I took way too much one night (heaping scoop).. it was original forumla like you have pictured. So take Montana's advice on lowering the dosage. It is really effective at the 1/2 scoop.
Will definitely try that tonight.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Gave the 1/2 scoop a try last night but was the same experience as the night before. Poor sleep quality, and have a headache today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gave the 1/2 scoop a try last night but was the same experience as the night before. Poor sleep quality, and have a headache today.
How close did you dose to your last meal or snack, especially carb based?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
How close did you dose to your last meal or snack, especially carb based?
From the time I had my last meal to the time I took the G8 and went to bed it was about 3 and a half hours.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the time I had my last meal to the time I took the G8 and went to bed it was about 3 and a half hours.
Well certainly no carb effect there. And I know you are well hydrated. Curious if you have taken any sleep aids before with the same result?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Well certainly no carb effect there. And I know you are well hydrated. Curious if you have taken any sleep aids before with the same result?
The only sleep aid I've ever used before was valerian root from the supermarket because pretty much everything else is illegal here in Australia hah.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IsThe green powder? Or is the yellow powder? And where did you purchase this? Also what is the lot number?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
IsThe green powder? Or is the yellow powder? And where did you purchase this? Also what is the lot number?
I bought it from one of the bigger Australian supplement companies we have here (brick and mortar store).

Yes it's green - #1347L06 exp 12/2014

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought it from one of the bigger Australian supplement companies we have here (brick and mortar store).

Yes it's green - #1347L06 exp 12/2014
I ask because I've actually never seen this blend before......I'll check into it for you. Do you mind pming me the name of the store?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
I like how they put the sticker on the top "2.5x stronger than the American version".

Yeah right, lol.

Maybe the scoop is 2.5 times bigger.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like how they put the sticker on the top "2.5x stronger than the American version".

Yeah right, lol.

Maybe the scoop is 2.5 times bigger.
:) lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask because I've actually never seen this blend before......I'll check into it for you. Do you mind pming me the name of the store?
Neither have I. I have a new and an old bottle in front of me. Neither label match the first picture that was posted.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure it's just the international version but it's still worth checking out. I'll key you know something soon.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Just curious as to whether G8 has changed the color of anyone's peepee? Last night I woke up to take a wizz in the dark with my eyes closed (as you do) and forgot to flush the toilet. This morning when I went to the bathroom I noticed that my pee from the night before was "exactly" the same color as the G8 before i drank it. The green sediment? settled on the bottom of the toilet, so the top half of the water was crystal clear and the bottom was just pure G8.

Strange?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very strange lol. Never noticed this myself. Lol. Maybe a sign that you need to increase your water intake a bit.

Also the G8 is in fact just the Australian version. So there ya go :)

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Very strange lol. Never noticed this myself. Lol. Maybe a sign that you need to increase your water intake a bit.

Also the G8 is in fact just the Australian version. So there ya go :)
Hmm.. I'll have to recreate the same conditions and try again this evening. All in the name of bro-science.

Good to know it's not the dodgy bros version.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never experienced that either. Are you drinking much in the evening?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
I have never experienced that either. Are you drinking much in the evening?
I drink a lot all day round but taper off a little before bed so I don't need to wake up to pee too much.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
very strange
have never heard of G8 changing ppl's penis color....see a doctor
Mate.. I can't stop laughing. My penis didn't change color lol

My urine did!

Did anybody else misinterpret what I said as badly as Snags did? Bloody hope not lol

My penis is gtg.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mate.. I can't stop laughing. My penis didn't change color lol

My urine did!

Did anybody else misinterpret what I said as badly as Snags did? Bloody hope not lol

My penis is gtg.
Snagency is just making a poor attempt at humor.....being old and all.....