FINAFLEX presents....

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! I like the words 'Xtreme Anabolic Matrix'... exciting times ahead!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty excited to see what's in the bottle.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we're breaking the mold with this stuff fellas!
more details to follow in due time!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Time to REDEFINE the meaning of FREAKy!

hw101

Awards
Wow can't to run this !!!!! Going have to wait Thor a while sence I'm on 1 andro now

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see this. Any hints on a timeframe. I'm about to start a cycle next month 1 alpha and 550xd wondering if I should go ahead with it or wait for this. What do u think?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no hints!
but it may -- or, it may not -- be an AM-exclusive here in the near future...
:)

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
One can only hope. I'll go ahead and order the 550xd but may wait to stack it till after this if a good offer shall arise with this product.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I can achieve the same anabolic results by consuming eucalyptus leaves twice daily
;-)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the first ingredient in our compound we will look at is:

MASS 550
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
“At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.

hw101

Awards
I want some of this greatness for my pct in 3 weeks I hope it's out soon

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some of this greatness for my pct in 3 weeks I hope it's out soon
This will be an amazing product to run in PCT no doubt.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this could be run as part of a PCT? No 60 day wait say after a 1 alpha cycle?
PCT would be a great time to run this product, from how it looks thus far. Its AI properties during that time period would come in very handy.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
PCT would be a great time to run this product, from how it looks thus far. Its AI properties during that time period would come in very handy.
Good to know. Guess I know my next cycle and pct. Hopefully its releases soon sounds pretty good.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
any word on when this will be released, because believe me im ready!!!!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
starting a new regimen in one month, sure hope this will be available....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
getting closer to the next installment of information guys! hang in there..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAFLEX® introduces MASS 550™ an intelligently designed bodybuilding product that produces unmatched results in lean muscle acquisition. MASS 550™ combines two unique and novel ingredients with other proven compounds producing the most robust sports performance product ever created.*

LESTERONE™ 7 ATHLETES
Letrosterone™ works to help reduce circulating androgens in the body that can covert into estrogen. Higher estrogen levels mean lower testosterone production in the human body. Reducing estrogen levels in the body allows athletes to maximize natural testosterone levels, boosting levels above their normal or baseline level.

LESTERONE™ UNMATCHED RESULTS
MASS 550™ is built with Letrosterone™ a potent natural ingredient gaining popularity as a sports supplement. Letrosterone™ is a unique extract of Brassaiopsis glomerulata standardized for 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Research has shown Letrosterone™ to posses effective anti-aromatase characteristics. Further research has isolated the existence of the two alkaloids dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester that posses the anti-aromatase properties.

FINAFLEX® chemists have worked for over two years to not only isolate the two alkaloids that make Letrosterone™ effective as a sports supplement but to find an extraction method that allows the percentage of these extracts to be increased from the plant. Over the last two years FINAFLEX® chemists were able to increase the purity of Letrosterone™ up to 20 TIMES GREATER than the average Brassaiopsis glomerulata extracts currently being used by other sports nutrition companies. These results are verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered dietary supplement testing facility.

MASLINIC ACID - UNPARALLELED GROWTH
Imagine an ingredient that signals the body to increase protein synthesis, protein turnover, body mass, and muscle tissue all at once? Meet Maslinic acid, the naturally occurring ingredient that has a structure similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to testosterone. Maslinic acid has been shown in cell based studies and animal studies to produce a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein.

PROTEIN TURNOVER
Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis versus protein degradation. When your body is in an anabolic state (think growth state) you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. If you have more protein breakdown than protein synthesis your body is in a catabolic state, literally destroying itself. In one recent study, Maslinic acid was shown to increase protein synthesis rate by more than 80%! This is exciting for all athletes looking to enhance sports performance.

TESTOSTERONE MATRIX
MASS 550™ contains D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek, and Vitamin D3, all heavily researched ingredients shown to increase baseline natural testosterone levels.*

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very very soon!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAL LABEL!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Vitamin D3 .................. 1600IU 400%

LEAN MASS Matrix ........ 120mg **

Letrosterone TM (Brassiaiopsis glomerulata extract
standardized for 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-bezoyl-l-phenylalanine
methyl ester), Olive pomace oil (standardized for 70% Maslinic Acid),
Naringin

TESTOSTERONE Matrix .. 550mg **
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% saponins) (seed)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Recommended Use

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily with food. Take MASS 550™ every day, including non-training days. Increase protein intake during cycle of MASS 550™ to maximize lean muscle and strength gains. For extreme results use 2-3 bottles of MASS 550™ consecutively over a 40-90 day period. Do not use MASS 550™ for more than 90 days consecutively.

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 60 CAPSULES WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.

Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. Do not exceed suggested dosage. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, vomiting or other similar symptoms. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 years old.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Here we go FREAKS!!!

I am pleased to announced that we at FINAFLEX are ready to take apps for our new extreme anabolic matrix MASS 550.

You guys have been patient and now the time has come. Let's blow this up with apps.

Here's what I need,

-GOALS
-Explain to us why we should pick you.

That's it, very simple.

Now let's get this train rolling :)

Here we go FREAKS!!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity. I've used 1 andro, 1 alpha, and 550 XD and loved all of them Just finishing a 40 day cycle of the last and would love to run this as part of my PCT alongside rev black. I'm 28, training for 7 years off and on but solid for the last two of that. I've lost 3 percent body fat on cycle and about 10 lbs thus far and managed to add some mass too. Looking to keep it up and keep recomping.

You should pick me to run this cause I'm dedicated to fitness and never give up on my goals.

Semper Fi

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeee! Time to get MASSive!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
A new product, oh no :D
Looks pretty interesting

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, i know I am a Newbie here, but not new to Bodybuilding and working out.
Just ran the following stack with decent results

WEIGHT: 165
BF: 14%

EXPERIENCE: Been lifting off/on since I was in High School. Currently been seriously training 4-5 days per week for 1.5 years.
Used some of the early PH back in the late 90's, I have also run TRT before as well and currently been trying out some of the
newer Test Boosters on the market (i.e. testofen, divanil, etc). So Im no stranger to trying new things.

GOALS: Recomp. Looking to add 10lbs of muscle and lose 5-10lbs of fat. Looking to achieve 9-10% body fat.

MOST RECENT STACK:
Testofen - 300mg 2x per day
Divanex - 400mg 3x per day
Noladren XT- 37mg 2x per day

STAPLE SUPPS:
Adam Multi - Now Foods
BCAA RPG - Millennium Sports
Creatine Mono - Creapure
Fish Oil - Now Foods
Joint Support - Now Foods
Milk Thistle - ???

WHY SHOULD YOU PICK ME..? Because I have experience, Ive used other PH/AS/TBoosters, so I can compare results.
Im extremely analytical, detailed oriented, and will give an honest, fair and detailed review.

cybrwzrd

Awards

Experience:

I have been lifting on an off now for about 6 years, and am currently a little over 10 days into running my 1st cycle ever which is:

6 weeks 550-XD Black @ 3 caps/day
Active Multi
Fish Oil

PCT
Rev PCT Black 2 Bottles @ 4caps per day
Pure Test (6 caps/day)

I also take BCAAs during my workouts

Goals: Get stronger, lean out - hence why I am taking 550-xd as it is supposedly a great recomp product. This new product looks to be an awesome addition to my PCT regimen.

I think I am a good candidate for this as it would mesh quite nicely with my current cycle and would allow me to give a relevent review for a typical use of this product.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Experience:

I have been lifting on an off now for about 6 years, and am currently a little over 10 days into running my 1st cycle ever which is:

6 weeks 550-XD Black @ 3 caps/day
Active Multi
Fish Oil

PCT
Rev PCT Black 2 Bottles @ 4caps per day
Pure Test (6 caps/day)

I also take BCAAs during my workouts

Goals: Get stronger, lean out - hence why I am taking 550-xd as it is supposedly a great recomp product. This new product looks to be an awesome addition to my PCT regimen.

I think I am a good candidate for this as it would mesh quite nicely with my current cycle and would allow me to give a relevent review for a typical use of this product.
Coooool

cybrwzrd

Awards
I have to say this though, why did you take 550-xd off the market. It is working great. My lifts are going up, and I am just eating just below maintenance calories so theoretically they shouldn't be going up as easily as they are. I was sticking for so long on my OHP and I have put 10lbs on it in a week.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I have to say this though, why did you take 550-xd off the market. It is working great. My lifts are going up, and I am just eating just below maintenance calories so theoretically they shouldn't be going up as easily as they are. I was sticking for so long on my OHP and I have put 10lbs on it in a week.
Totally agree I've been eating below maintenance also and my lifts are continually going up. Wish I would have stocked up a bit more on it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are moving in the direction of cutting edge all natural supplementation only. All of our ph's are currently no longer in production, so if there is one you love better stock up!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are going to wrap this up @end of week, and make selections for the beta testers..
anybody out there straggling, now is the time to get those apps in!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEIGHT: 227
BF: 22

EXPERIENCE: Lifting for 14 yrs. Currently train btw 5-6 days week. I have used several ph's including the org Beastdrol. Recently have dropped close to 70 lbs in the last 4 yrs. I train to get healthy first then the extra benefits come along for the ride.

GOALS: Drop body fat while maintain or gaining strength. Recomp as well.

MOST RECENT STACK:

Lecheek's Ampilean with Ripped Cocktail

STAPLE SUPPS:
MP Combat protein
Orange Triad by Controlled Labs
Ferox by Chaos and Pain
Optimum BCAA's
Fish oils

I have done some good logs in the past gaining not just experience of trying some of the best products but meeting new people here and adding friends. I strive to log 4-6 days a week with updates. This looks to be a product I need right now as it's been a while since I did a product other then pwo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEIGHT: 227
BF: 22

EXPERIENCE: Lifting for 14 yrs. Currently train btw 5-6 days week. I have used several ph's including the org Beastdrol. Recently have dropped close to 70 lbs in the last 4 yrs. I train to get healthy first then the extra benefits come along for the ride.

GOALS: Drop body fat while maintain or gaining strength. Recomp as well.

MOST RECENT STACK:

Lecheek's Ampilean with Ripped Cocktail

STAPLE SUPPS:
MP Combat protein
Orange Triad by Controlled Labs
Ferox by Chaos and Pain
Optimum BCAA's
Fish oils

I have done some good logs in the past gaining not just experience of trying some of the best products but meeting new people here and adding friends. I strive to log 4-6 days a week with updates. This looks to be a product I need right now as it's been a while since I did a product other then pwo.
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Lookey here! I like this guy. Promise to stay around? Lol