Hello folks ~ :)

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Hi all :wave2:

I've been reading info on the AM forums for a long time now, but have only just registered as I'm starting my first run of Finaflex 1-Alpha today and would like to log it here for your advice and your support.

As for myself, I'm a 28 year old male and have been training for a little over 12 years now. I'm 178cm (5'10") and am currently sitting at 83kg (182.6lbs) at approximately 9% body fat. My goals for training have always been to put on size, however I do care about my appearance and as such I eat very clean, unprocessed foods to make sure that my body fat percentage never gets too high.

Currently, I hit the weights in a 4 days on, 4 days off fashion - chest & back, bis & tris, shoulders, legs. I also incorporate 45 minutes of walking every single day (10 incline, 5km p/h), not only for my body fat but also for my health which is equally as important to me as getting huge.

I'm going to be starting my 1-Alpha cycle today and after reading a truckload of information, have settled upon 4 caps a day (2 morning and 2 at night) for 60 days; I hope that I have picked an appropriate dosage for myself. One of the major factors in my decision to dose at 4 caps is that in all other supplements that I have ever used, I have needed to take considerably more than the recommended dosage in order to feel/see results. I'm not sure whether I am just tolerant or whether my body doesn't absorb things as well as others seem to do. Nevertheless, information and opinions are always welcome.

I'm going to tie it up here, but I'm glad to have finally joined you all and look forward to gaining knowledge and sharing my experiences with you all.

Peace!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
welcome to the community my friend, glad to have you aboard

4 caps 1-Alpha is a pretty substantial dose, especially for a first-time PH user
not saying you cannot do that, simply stating generic info
in relation to high tolerance issues you mention, I too have this issue, but when crossing over from natural supplements to hormonal ones, the tolerance thing may not translate and follow along, just some fyi..
make sure you are dosing with food, ~8-12hrs apart, and take care to have proper PCT set up as well

4on/4off is a bit of a different protocol as well -- I assume it is due to work schedule or the like?

we'll be here to follow along, and answer any questions you may have thruout
best to you -- now, go get this

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome Snagency :thumbsup:

I've never had experience with methylated prohormones before, however I did just finish an extremely mild 3 week run of LG Sciences M1-AD and Pro-17 Andro a little over a week ago. Unfortunately however, I did not see any gains in size nor strength, nor did I see the increased vascularity that many have spoken of. I was somewhat cautious at first of starting my 1-Alpha so soon after the LG supps, but I have not experienced any shutdown (or shrinkage) and feel just as I did before I started using it last month. FWIW, for the past week I have also been running Form-XT (contains Arimistane) at 105mg (35mg x 3) but have found that since I started taking it, I have had a dull throbbing headache that doesn't seem to go away. Have you experienced this before? I upped my fluid intake to a ridiculous amount since yesterday (I'm drinking over 8 litres of water daily) and it seems to actually have helped somewhat, so it may be down to dehydration caused by the Arimistane.

Back on topic, do you think that I should lower the dosage of the 1-Alpha? I just don't want to finish my cycle and feel like I could have gotten more out of it if I had have done it differently.

For PCT, I have 6 bottles of PCT Revolution Black in my supplement cabinet, along with almost a year's worth of DAA and various other test boosters.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Oh - I forgot to reply to your question about my training split!

Ideally I'd like to train everything twice a week, which I was doing for a long time, but the amount of total time that I ended up spending in the gym per day (and week) was just too much. I was there for around 3 hours a day plus work, so as you can imagine I was running ragged. If I train this way then I can hit everything twice every 10 days, plus I like the pump that I get from training chest and back together and similarly, bis and tris. I think that Arnold used to train like this too haha. I keep my rest time between sets to around 30 seconds now days which dramatically knocks down the time I have to spend in the gym. I usually do 4 exercises per bodypart, for 4 sets each; so on chest and back day for example, I'd do 16 sets for chest supersetted with 16 sets for back.
Bis and tris are similar, whilst shoulders supersets with other shoulder exercises, e.g. shoulder press and dumbell lateral raises etc. Legs are trained stock standard - heavy for 6 to 8 reps.

I've tried all sorts of different training styles over the years and like to change it up fairly regularly to stop myself from getting bored or from adapting too much to a particular exercise or routine. Usually every 3 or 4 months is when I change it up a little.

What do you think of this?

hw101

Awards
Shut down or not I wouldn't start a cycle right away after just finishing a cycle. I'm by far not even semi intelligent about the use of ph/ds . But the rule is on cycle time plus pct is the amount you should take off befor your next run . Is what I have read on this forum all the time

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
That is correct, and I agree with that logic; however, I do not in all honesty believe that M1-AD or Pro-17 Andro are really pro-hormones. LG Sciences certainly go to a lot of effort to make their products sound "hardcore", but at the end of the day, I would not consider the two products I ran as anything more than test boosters, and there was no indication that they succeeded even at that.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah I wouldn't worry about running a pct first and then 1-Alpha, no issue there
you can do 4 caps Alpha if you wish; I might advise 2 caps for the first 7 days, 3 caps for the next 7, then hit 4 caps/day at that point for duration .. this is a potent product, yet still very mild -- that said, do not underestimate it

the headaches could very well be from lack of water while on arimistane..increase water intake, and reduce arimistane dosage in future if that should happen .. some ppl are sensitive to arimistane, and it doesn't take much make the joints dry & achey, and dehydrate system if not consuming enough fluids

training: 3hrs a day in yum is ridiculous! how do you spend so much time in there with 30s rests between sets?
I'm not one to advise ppl on training splits, I figure you been working out long enough, you can figure it out on your own with your own preferences ... that said, a 4-on/4-off would not be my own personal set-up .. I too enjoy changing things up -- constant change is the name of my game

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Snagency :)

I'll do as you suggest with the 2/3/4 dosage, however that will extend me a little over the 60 day recommended timeframe - is that going to be a major drama in your opinion?

I've been using the Arimistane for about 9 days now and have yet to experience any joint pain or aches, but the headaches are certainly an issue. Today i made sure that my fluids were way up, and it has certainly helped.

I appreciate your confidence in saying that I've been training long enough to figure out my own split, however I am always open to new advice and suggestions. I by no means think that my way is the best way, and if you can show me a better way then please do! The 3 hour sessions were before I reduced my rests to 30 seconds haha. I used to spend an awful lot of time in the gym, much of which was unnecessarily long rest intervals. Shortening it down to 30 seconds gets me in and out much quicker, and the pump is certainly a lot more intense.

I did my first dose of the 1-Alpha today and much to my dismay, my 60 capsule bottle turned out to be a 56 capsule bottle. 1 capsule completely missing, 2 capsules with nothing inside of them, and 1 capsule that was cracked and shattered (and also empty). I hope that whatever comes next will be better than my initial experience with 1-Alpha :crying:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
oh man - where did you purchase this from?

no worries on going over 60 days slightly on cycle
just make sure you follow immediately with proper pct

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
I'd rather not name-drop the online store I ordered from because they're actually sensational with their prices and service; but on this one particular occasion it seems like I got stuck with a baddy :( It must have been a fault during manufacture because I can't imagine it happening any other way. Sad life !

Alright - sounds like a plan :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
only reason I ask source of purchase is, if you buy from amazon or some other non-authorized outlet, you are taking chance on getting counterfeit stuff, and you have no recourse should this be the case
when purchasing at authorized retailers, you are guaranteed satisfaction .. can be replaced if you desire

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Understood.

I actually order all of my things from Muscle & Strength because they always look after me very well.
For everything that they do for me whenever I order from them, I just think that it's a bit unfair and going to be costly for them to have to pay for the FedEx postage fees between Australia and the US all over 4 capsules. I certainly would like to have those 4 capsules, but not at their expense. Sounds stupid, I know.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Understood.

I actually order all of my things from Muscle & Strength because they always look after me very well.
For everything that they do for me whenever I order from them, I just think that it's a bit unfair and going to be costly for them to have to pay for the FedEx postage fees between Australia and the US all over 4 capsules. I certainly would like to have those 4 capsules, but not at their expense. Sounds stupid, I know.
I'll be following just to see ur results. I plan on starting a cycle of this in about 4 more weeks.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Understood.

As for ur training schedule I was wondering if u do 4 consecutive days on and 4 consecutive days off. I run a similar routine but ill do Mon. Wed. Fri. And Monday again. That way my muscles get a bit of rest between weights. Tue. And Thor are HIIT for me with a little run on Saturday and a full rest day on Sunday. Again just questions and what I do. Each person is different and therefore things work differently for each individual. Best of luck man.

hw101

Awards
I've been hitting muscle groups high volume twice a week on 1 andro. I'm recovering much faster on 1 andro I can only imagine what 1 alpha will do

NPNG

Awards
I'm sorry guys - that was a typo on my end that I didn't even realize! 4 days on "1" day off is what it should have said!

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
I'm sorry guys - that was a typo on my end that I didn't even realize! 4 days on "1" day off is what it should have said!
The above post is from me ^

I thought the username I chose was a little lacklustre so I re-created myself.
Seems like my smartphone is still logged in under my initial username.

My bad.

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
Yeah buddy!

The 40+ degree temperature here is making it hard to breathe, let alone smash anything hah.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are down under right? so that would be 40C above. Is it humid there?

cheru2016

cheru2016

Awards
You are down under right? so that would be 40C above. Is it humid there?
That's right mate - Australia here.
It's SO humid .. that's what makes it unbearable. You can feel the air around you clinging to your body.