Never bean happier...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We, here at FINAFLEX, would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. Many of you already know him, and have followed him throughout prep and witnessed an amazing transformation.

I know him, personally, so I'll share with you some things you may not be aware of. He enjoys long walks (LISS), is a vegan (except when he's eating meat), has an odd-shaped head, thus his nickname (No, he's not Mexican), is a firm believer in practicing IF (yet he eats all day), and his favorite color is red.

His personality is amazing (except when he's saying words) and he'll fit right in with the group of guys that we already have driving this train.

Justin (bean5er), we all look forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same passion that you show for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Congrats on being added to the team, and congrats on the impending addition to your own team at home.

Team FINAFLEX.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Congrats to both parties.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on! Things just got a little bit FREAKIER around here!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say I'm very happy with our acquisition :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
We, here at FINAFLEX, would like to extend a very warm welcome to the newest addition to our team. Many of you already know him, and have followed him throughout prep and witnessed an amazing transformation. I know him, personally, so I'll share with you some things you may not be aware of. He enjoys long walks (LISS), is a vegan (except when he's eating meat), has an odd-shaped head, thus his nickname (No, he's not Mexican), is a firm believer in practicing IF (yet he eats all day), and his favorite color is red. His personality is amazing (except when he's saying words) and he'll fit right in with the group of guys that we already have driving this train. Justin (bean5er), we all look forward to working with you and trust that you will represent FINAFLEX with the same passion that you show for fitness and a healthy lifestyle. Congrats on being added to the team, and congrats on the impending addition to your own team at home. Team FINAFLEX.
That was great Dave. Big thanks to you, monte, Wasme and Steve! Very excited at this opportunity!

Nice! Congrats to both parties.
Thanks Piston

Congrats!
Thanks Sean!

Right on! Things just got a little bit FREAKIER around here!!
Nowhere near FREAK status yet but I'm working on it!!! Very happy to be a part of this team.

Gotta say I'm very happy with our acquisition :)
I love you too

Congrats bro!
Thanks bro

Congrats Bean!
Much appreciated Luke!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Bean! Another strong personality that practices what they preach for Finaflex. Hope you guys have a fun & fruitful relationship; I'll dance at your wedding :boobies:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations Justin! You definitely deserve a home for repping!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Congrats Bean! Another strong personality that practices what they preach for Finaflex. Hope you guys have a fun & fruitful relationship; I'll dance at your wedding :boobies:
Thanks Hyde !!

Congratulations Justin! You definitely deserve a home for repping!
Thank you Chris :)

Justin is pretty awesome. Congrats! :)
Thank you Kix you are awesome as well!

scary ain't it? look forward to working with you Justin!
Really scary :)

I look forward to this opportunity as well Steve thank you.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bro!