planning 8 week run; 3x 1 Aplha or 4x 1 Andro per day?

G

Got2bStrong

Awards
Hello again,

My first pH run was with finaflex 1 andro, 6 weeks at 4 per day. Had good results. (Still kept most my gains ~11lbs) (I can't post links but its a thread I started in this sub forum)

Right now I am shopping around and planning for my next cycle that I plan to start in Febuary. I'm wanting a slightly stronger run this time.

I plan to buy 3 bottles of 1 alpha and run that at 3 per day for 8 weeks. Then run pct rev at 2 per day, with another daa proudct for pct.

That is slightly cheaper than purchasing 4 bottles of 1 Andro.

Am I correct to assume I'd see greater results from 1 alpha at 3 per day than 1 andro at 4 per day over an 8 week run?

Thanks!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello again,

My first pH run was with finaflex 1 andro, 6 weeks at 4 per day. Had good results. (Still kept most my gains ~11lbs) (I can't post links but its a thread I started in this sub forum)

Right now I am shopping around and planning for my next cycle that I plan to start in Febuary. I'm wanting a slightly stronger run this time.

I plan to buy 3 bottles of 1 alpha and run that at 3 per day for 8 weeks. Then run pct rev at 2 per day, with another daa proudct for pct.

That is slightly cheaper than purchasing 4 bottles of 1 Andro.

Am I correct to assume I'd see greater results from 1 alpha at 3 per day than 1 andro at 4 per day over an 8 week run?

Thanks!
You will gain more strength and SOLID mass with the alpha. Andro will bring more weight gain but you won't be as hard as you would be with the dose of alpha you plan to use.

G

Got2bStrong

Awards
You will gain more strength and SOLID mass with the alpha. Andro will bring more weight gain but you won't be as hard as you would be with the dose of alpha you plan to use.
Thanks for the reply. I've always though of things in terms of weight, but really i'm going for size.

I've pretty much decided to go with 1 Alpha. Now I'm just debating between dose of 3 or 4 per day of 1 Alpha for 8 weeks. Just like my last thread, and last cycle, If I'm going to do it I don't want to cheap out and short change myself.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the reply. I've always though of things in terms of weight, but really i'm going for size.

I've pretty much decided to go with 1 Alpha. Now I'm just debating between dose of 3 or 4 per day of 1 Alpha for 8 weeks. Just like my last thread, and last cycle, If I'm going to do it I don't want to cheap out and short change myself.
You will be extremely happy with alpha at that dose for that length of time. Will have some great results. Are you going to log your run?

G

Got2bStrong

Awards
You will be extremely happy with alpha at that dose for that length of time. Will have some great results. Are you going to log your run?
Thanks, I can't wait.

Yeah why the heck not, sounds exciting. I'd be glad to give logging a shot. I'll probably just post excerxises in terms of strength increase or decrease from my starting point, some other forums I posted on people are quick to judge. (I'm overly weak in some lifts, stronger in others. )

Planning to purchase soon, anyone know where the best place to buy 1alpha would be right now?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nutraplanet