1 Andro cycle question

F

FStockes

Awards
Hey guys first time poster been lurking around for a couple of weeks. I'm planning to run a 6 week cycle at 4 caps a day of 1 Andro after New Years. But my main question for yall is regarding the estrogen effects on cycle. Will I need to run anything to prevent gyno? Or is this PH even strong enough to cause gyno? I'm 21 years old and this will be my first cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys first time poster been lurking around for a couple of weeks. I'm planning to run a 6 week cycle at 4 caps a day of 1 Andro after New Years. But my main question for yall is regarding the estrogen effects on cycle. Will I need to run anything to prevent gyno? Or is this PH even strong enough to cause gyno? I'm 21 years old and this will be my first cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.
You should have 0 problems with elevated estrogen at that dose. Would need to run an insanely high dosage to encounter those types of sides.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes while individual instances of this issue can be seen (very rare), remember every metabolism is different, and has a potentiality difference in every user; for the most part ppl generally respond the same on this compound, when used as directed
fact is: tho very mild and extremely safe, this compound is still strong enough to promote a lean-added-muscle reponse when combined with good diet and exercise

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my cycle of 1 Andro and great gains in strength and mass. It was amazing and same dosage for me except i did add 1 cap of Rev Black at night before bed. Don't know if it made a difference but i experienced no side effects other than a slight loss in libido after week 3 but just added in 4 caps of Pure Test and its already bounced back to normal thankfully. Hope this helps

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
yes while individual instances of this issue can be seen (very rare), remember every metabolism is different, and has a potentiality difference in every user; for the most part ppl generally respond the same on this compound, when used as directed fact is: tho very mild and extremely safe, this compound is still strong enough to promote a lean-added-muscle reponse when combined with good diet and exercise
Anything we can take to maximize absorption??

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Don't think you have to take anything for the absorption. This product already contains some absorption and metabolism enhancers.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
be sure you are taking with fat-heavy meals, 2x daily split over 10-12hrs apart
I also consume fish oil with these pills/meals

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
be sure you are taking with fat-heavy meals, 2x daily split over 10-12hrs apart
I also consume fish oil with these pills/meals
What about 1-alpha?
My first dose is early in the morning on empty stomach. Is it crucial to take with fats ?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What about 1-alpha?
My first dose is early in the morning on empty stomach. Is it crucial to take with fats ?
depends on if you want best absorption
as we advise on dosage right on bottle, it is best consumed with meals
both of these compounds will do better with some fat to attach to

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about 1-alpha?
Fats will help with absorption like Snagency stated. Even taking with fish oil as the lone source of fat would be fine if you don't eat that early in the morning.