1 Andro cycle question

  1. 1 Andro cycle question


    Hey guys first time poster been lurking around for a couple of weeks. I'm planning to run a 6 week cycle at 4 caps a day of 1 Andro after New Years. But my main question for yall is regarding the estrogen effects on cycle. Will I need to run anything to prevent gyno? Or is this PH even strong enough to cause gyno? I'm 21 years old and this will be my first cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FStockes View Post
    Hey guys first time poster been lurking around for a couple of weeks. I'm planning to run a 6 week cycle at 4 caps a day of 1 Andro after New Years. But my main question for yall is regarding the estrogen effects on cycle. Will I need to run anything to prevent gyno? Or is this PH even strong enough to cause gyno? I'm 21 years old and this will be my first cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    You should have 0 problems with elevated estrogen at that dose. Would need to run an insanely high dosage to encounter those types of sides.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. yes while individual instances of this issue can be seen (very rare), remember every metabolism is different, and has a potentiality difference in every user; for the most part ppl generally respond the same on this compound, when used as directed
    fact is: tho very mild and extremely safe, this compound is still strong enough to promote a lean-added-muscle reponse when combined with good diet and exercise
    •   
       


  4. Just finished my cycle of 1 Andro and great gains in strength and mass. It was amazing and same dosage for me except i did add 1 cap of Rev Black at night before bed. Don't know if it made a difference but i experienced no side effects other than a slight loss in libido after week 3 but just added in 4 caps of Pure Test and its already bounced back to normal thankfully. Hope this helps

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes while individual instances of this issue can be seen (very rare), remember every metabolism is different, and has a potentiality difference in every user; for the most part ppl generally respond the same on this compound, when used as directed fact is: tho very mild and extremely safe, this compound is still strong enough to promote a lean-added-muscle reponse when combined with good diet and exercise
    Anything we can take to maximize absorption??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

    Anything we can take to maximize absorption??
    Don't think you have to take anything for the absorption. This product already contains some absorption and metabolism enhancers.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Anything we can take to maximize absorption??
    be sure you are taking with fat-heavy meals, 2x daily split over 10-12hrs apart
    I also consume fish oil with these pills/meals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    be sure you are taking with fat-heavy meals, 2x daily split over 10-12hrs apart
    I also consume fish oil with these pills/meals
    What about 1-alpha?
    My first dose is early in the morning on empty stomach. Is it crucial to take with fats ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by abudabu View Post
    What about 1-alpha?
    My first dose is early in the morning on empty stomach. Is it crucial to take with fats ?
    depends on if you want best absorption
    as we advise on dosage right on bottle, it is best consumed with meals
    both of these compounds will do better with some fat to attach to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by abudabu View Post

    What about 1-alpha?
    My first dose is early in the morning on empty stomach. Is it crucial to take with fats ?
    Fats will help with absorption like Snagency stated. Even taking with fish oil as the lone source of fat would be fine if you don't eat that early in the morning.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finaflex 1-andro, on/off cycle questions
    By s4boost in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. 1-alpha, 1-andro, 550-xd: cycle questions
    By PalmFist in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 01:37 PM
  3. 3rd cycle question
    By kto in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 08:39 PM
  4. Post cycle question -- Clomafen???
    By Irishman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 02:35 PM
  5. HELP! Post-Cycle Questions
    By Kay in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Log in
Log in