FINAFLEX Ultimate PWO Protocol promo

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAFLEX is bringing you the ULTIMATE Pre-workout stack.

You want painful, bubbly obnoxious pumps? We got ya covered.

You want endurance and muscle stamina that are unparalleled? Uhhh yep we got ya covered.

You want the most insane energy, focus and drive offered by any pre-workout in the history of the industry? YEAH WE GOT YOU COVERED THERE TOO!

Gone are the days of lackluster energy, pumps, endurance and focus. Never again will we be mid-session and run out of gas. HELL NO!

I introduce to you fellow FREAKS the ULTIMATE PREWORKOUT PROTOCOL.

stimul82 (369x136).jpg

MP (225x225).jpg
creattrona (289x174).jpg

We have thrown together a package for our guys here on AM to log and review three of the most ground breaking supplements ever brought forth in the industry.

Stimul8 – The most amazing stimulant to hit the market since DMAA. This is hands down, without a doubt the most potent pre-workout on the market. Nothing touches it……NOTHING.

Max Pump – This ground breaking training aid goes deeper than the name. Despite the amazing all day long pumps and increased vascularity, where Max Pump really shines is in offering up stuuuupid endurance and stamina as well as lactic acid buffering effects that will have you pushing longer and harder every session.

Crea-Trona – The most bio-available creatine on the market. Enough said!

All applicants simply tell us
1- Age
2- Training Regiment
3- Goals
4- Have you ever used FINAFLEX products before
5- Why we should choose you
6- A video of someone KILLING it. (In the gym, on the field, at a dance recital, playing ping pong we don’t care!)

All applicants will also have to adhere to our rating scale for their FINAL review. (Listed Below)

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

MAX PUMP
1) This product produced great Vascularity/Pump
2) This product produced great Muscle Endurance/Stamina
3) This product improved Muscle Strength
4) This product improved Overall Physical Performance
5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

STIMUL8
1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...
2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
3) This product enhanced my mental focus...
4) This product gave me the jitters...
5) This product tasted great...
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Crea-Trona
1) This product helped me gain strength...
2) This product improved my muscle fullness...
3) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

As always, thanks for your interest, and good luck!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That PWO combo looks somewhat familiar:)

Nothing beats this gents....

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Age - 21
Training Regiment - My convict type lifts, haha don't really follow regiments, just 5 day splits.
Goals - Elevate my performance. Home all winter and got time to absolutely kill it in my home gym
Have you ever used FINAFLEX products before - Oh yes.
Why we should choose you - I simply love lifting and would love the opportunity to run these products.
A video of someone KILLING it. - Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson destroying arms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBlY6PsBnsk

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age - 21
Training Regiment - My convict type lifts, haha don't really follow regiments, just 5 day splits.
Goals - Elevate my performance. Home all winter and got time to absolutely kill it in my home gym
Have you ever used FINAFLEX products before - Oh yes.
Why we should choose you - I simply love lifting and would love the opportunity to run these products.
A video of someone KILLING it. - Branch Warren and Johnnie Jackson destroying arms https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBlY6PsBnsk
Yeah buddy....Irish is back.

Gotta love good old Branch and Johnnie

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love to log...
Damn solid stack for strength and endurance whilst getting lean.

Ill hang back and let others see the power of Stimul8. If I'm allowed at the end of promo, count me in gents

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to log...
Damn solid stack for strength and endurance whilst getting lean.

Ill hang back and let others see the power of Stimul8. If I'm allowed at the end of promo, count me in gents
Throw the app in damn it! Here or in the company promo thread.