2 or 3 bottles of 1 Andro.

Got2bStrong

Awards
TLDR: Should I waste my time running two bottles? or should I just go for it and buy three?

I purchased 2 bottles of 1 Andro and 1 bottle of PCT Black going to run them soon. Been researching/planning a mild DHEA-1 Cycle now for several months. I picked FinaFlex 1 andro, as its mild, safe, cheap and legal. This will be my first PH run. All iv'e used in the past is Animal STAK Products, DAA, Erase, Ana Beta, and the regular staple sups.

I was going to do this:
Cycle
Week 1: 2 X 1-Andro/day; Weeks 2-6: 3 X 1-Andro/day
PCT
Weeks 6-10: 2 X PCT Black/Day
Weeks 5-10: 3g Daa

I'm looking to add mass/size, would be thrilled with 4-6lb lean gains from two bottles; seems like what most others report from two.
After reading through dozens of threads here, it seems the general cycles need three bottles of 1 Andro for 4 pills per day.

But, Since I am invested in this, I want to do it right, and I am considering ordering 1 more bottle of 1 Andro, and 1 more bottle PCT Black,

So This would look like:
Cycle
Weeks 1-6: 4 X 1-Andro/day
Weeks 1-6: 1 X PCT Black/Day
PCT
Weeks 7-10: 2 X PCT Black/Day

Hopefully after that I would be looking at 7-10lb lean gains.

Stats:
Ht: 5' 10"
Wt: 187lb
BF: 15%
Lifting Experience: 2 years (Started @ 153lb 16% bf)

Thanks!

merderah

depends what your goals are really. for mass, you'll need at least 4 caps daily, 6 ideally. i've seen folks run up to 1000mg daily for bulking and have had amazing results for lean gains.

at 320mg or 440mg daily, you won't really see much magic, certainly not 7-10lbs.

fwiw, ams/frl have a different delivery method that requires less 1-dhea to achieve the desired blood plasma levels. imo, frl's product is excellent. next time, pick some up.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was going to do this:
Cycle
Week 1: 2 X 1-Andro/day; Weeks 2-6: 3 X 1-Andro/day
PCT
Weeks 6-10: 2 X PCT Black/Day
not a bad plan for a first-time cycle

of course, we advise the 4 caps/daily/6-8 week cycles for best results -- so you plan to bump the dose & extend the run is sound

I'm looking to add mass/size, would be thrilled with 4-6lb lean gains from two bottles; seems like what most others report from two.
After reading through dozens of threads here, it seems the general cycles need three bottles of 1 Andro for 4 pills per day.
always remember: no steroid is a magic pill; gains and total weight gain are going to be reflective of your dietary intake
eat like crap, you will have crap results
under-eat, you will not gain weight

Weeks 1-6: 4 X 1-Andro/day
Weeks 1-6: 1 X PCT Black/Day
PCT
Weeks 7-10: 2 X PCT Black/Day
that is a nice plan
however, no need to take REV PCT while on cycle, save that for PCT
also, no need to run DAA for last full week of cycle; you can if you want, but I would wait to start it till last 2-3 days of cycle if not the very end

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
depends what your goals are really. for mass, you'll need at least 4 caps daily, 6 ideally. i've seen folks run up to 1000mg daily for bulking and have had amazing results for lean gains.

at 320mg or 440mg daily, you won't really see much magic, certainly not 7-10lbs.

fwiw, ams/frl have a different delivery method that requires less 1-dhea to achieve the desired blood plasma levels. imo, frl's product is excellent. next time, pick some up.
this is the FINAFLEX section of the forum
you want to advise another company? go to their section of the forum

Got2bStrong

Awards
not a bad plan for a first-time cycle

of course, we advise the 4 caps/daily/6-8 week cycles for best results -- so your plan to bump the dose & extend the run is sound
Sweet! I'm already invested might as well go for the whole deal, get the whole effect, and not regret cheeping out later down the line.

Ill Just run it at 4 caps for 45 days!

always remember: no steroid is a magic pill; gains and total weight gain are going to be reflective of your dietary intake
eat like crap, you will have crap results
under-eat, you will not gain weight
I absolutely understand! I may still be at a high 15% bf, but I had to work my a$$ off to get from ~150 to ~185 in the last two years. I plan to eat a clean 500-700 cals over maintenance. Get lots and lots of protein (35P/40C/25F) (I calorie count with MyFitnessPal and FitBit, so I have a really good handle on what I'm eating)

that is a nice plan
however, no need to take REV PCT while on cycle, save that for PCT
also, no need to run DAA for last full week of cycle; you can if you want, but I would wait to start it till last 2-3 days of cycle if not the very end
No PCT black on cycle to avoid estrogen sides, and to provide enzyme support during cycle? The threads that recommended that are a few years old; running PCT black on cycle is totally debunk now? I just want to play it super safe.

I've used a natural DAA/Erase stack before and I just felt amazing during it. It kept me energetic, and had a mild leaning effect on me.

Thanks for your replies!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
all sounds good here bud, seems like you have good grip on things

No PCT black on cycle to avoid estrogen sides, and to provide enzyme support during cycle? The threads that recommended that are a few years old; running PCT black on cycle is totally debunk now? I just want to play it super safe.

I've used a natural DAA/Erase stack before and I just felt amazing during it. It kept me energetic, and had a mild leaning effect on me.

Thanks for your replies!
you can run the REV PCT during cycle @low dose if you see fit, would be a personal choice and certainly nothing that is required or advised...IMO, best bet is to not run unless you start noticing estro sides or feel you need it; then, bring it in play -- totally your call here tho

if you run a log we can follow you on your journey here and help you along, should you need further guidance

our pleasure to help!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snags has said it all.....good luck with your cycle, enjoy the ride;)

Please run a log. So much more fun when you have people following your quest for results;)

Got2bStrong

Awards
Wow! This stuff works...

Just a quick update. I have 1 1/2 weeks left of my 6 week cycle at 4 per day. I've been taking one pct black each day also. Will up that to two pct black per day and daa as pct until I'm out of pct black.

Mild, almost no sides,
*I'm not shut down at all
*no acne.
*Back pumps... Yes, but totally manageable and reasonable.
*Aggression, but only towards the weights :p I just loved feeling like I was attacking the stack of weight!

Thus far I've managed to keep my BF the same, and gain 13lbs. I'm thrilled. The mirror matches what the scale says. I've gotten plenty of comments.

Most defiantly going to plan another run with a finaflex product in the future after proper pct and I get my BF down more.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! This stuff works...

Just a quick update. I have 1 1/2 weeks left of my 6 week cycle at 4 per day. I've been taking one pct black each day also. Will up that to two pct black per day and daa as pct until I'm out of pct black.

Mild, almost no sides,
*I'm not shut down at all
*no acne.
*Back pumps... Yes, but totally manageable and reasonable.
*Aggression, but only towards the weights :p I just loved feeling like I was attacking the stack of weight!

Thus far I've managed to keep my BF the same, and gain 13lbs. I'm thrilled. The mirror matches what the scale says. I've gotten plenty of comments.

Most defiantly going to plan another run with a finaflex product in the future after proper pct and I get my BF down more.
Love it when a plan comes together!!! Good job bro, glad you're having a good time with the 1-andro.

1-andro is my base in all my cycles:)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I had a great run with 550xd and epi-v