1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

Confusion with my andro/alpha stash

Alrite guys,
    I have my stash of Supps, a lot of research and just looking for some quick Okays or recommendations.... And really appreciate the advice.

From many threads/examples this is what I've decided (maybe)....

Aside from my Multi, omegas, joint support, weight gainer...

Finaflex 1andro AND 1alpha cycle ( saw an example of this dosage in a thread while back)

1st off Cycle assist all 8+ weeks

Week1: 2 caps finaflex 1Andro
    Week2: 3 caps finaflex 1Andro
    Week3: 4 caps 1Andro
    4: 4 caps Finaflex 1ALPHA

5: 4 caps 1Alpha, (start here DAA 2 caps in AM 2 in PM, and AI Perform 1 AM 1 PM throughout next 60 days)

6: 40 nolva (real serm), (start here Finaflex revolution PCT black 1 AM 1 Pm for next 30 days)
    7: 30 nolva
    8: 20 nolva
    9: 10 nolva ( Is this 40/30/20/10 overkill for these Supps, would 30/20/10 suffice???)

10: back to ConCret , trib n ZMA.

MY OTHER BIG QUESTION, what I can't decide on...
    I also have a bottle of reversitol V2! Don't know if I can/should stack that with the Finaflex revolution Week6? If so how to dose? Or just to replace it? Or start with it week 10 for continued hormone reg?

Please help clarify my options guys... I just want to maximize my supp stash potential. And just to verify any sceptics not lying about the Nolva, like some OTC PCT guys, Ill use liquid Tomax from CEM.
    I am 30 yrs old, lift since I can remember.
    Stats (just in case I give a review later): 5'9" 180lb
    Looking to add about 10lbs, and just some muscle belly size. Not really to increase max lifts since with age comes the aches.
    Bench: 225 x 12, 305 x 1
    Deadlift: 315 x 6 don't max
    Squat: 315 x 6 don't max

Thanks again guys

Please help

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

welcome to the forum

well we got some issues here bud...off the top, I am not understanding why you would want to run 3 weeks of 1-Andro then just one week of 1-Alpha..not the best structure at all

also: no SERMs are required or advised for either of our products mentioned, especially is overkill for only a 4-week cycle

REV PCT is to be dosed at night, right before bed, empty stomach -- not split dosing or at any other time
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    welcome to the forum

well we got some issues here bud...off the top, I am not understanding why you would want to run 3 weeks of 1-Andro then just one week of 1-Alpha..not the best structure at all

also: no SERMs are required or advised for either of our products mentioned, especially is overkill for only a 4-week cycle

REV PCT is to be dosed at night, right before bed, empty stomach -- not split dosing or at any other time
    Exactly this^

I would personally take either the 1-andro or the 1-alpha. 1-alpha being the more potent one, but it all depends on your goals.

1-andro gives me a bit more mass gain compared to 1-alpha, whereas the 1-alpha gives me a bit more of strenght gains than the 1-andro.(personal experience)

Prefered Cycle lenght would be 45 to 60 days for both.

Like snags said, no serm needed for both (unless you are running other things beside them)

FINAFLEX Pct revolution taken before bed will do for pct. Good pct combo would be Pct revolution combined with FINAFLEX Pure test.

Any questions, feel free to ask....we are here to help.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

I see.

That was an example dosage i had picked up off forum but It was week1-3 1Andro tapering up from 2 caps to 4, then week 4 and 5 using a bottle of 1Alpha at 4 caps/day ending week 5 with most potent.
    Not recommended??

So I should just buy another bottle of 1Andro and use it at 4 caps/day for 4 weeks??

Steering clear of the Tomax, emergency only. Saving the alpha for next year.

Thanks for the response guys
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

yeah at least in that scenario you would be finishing with 2 weeks 1-Alpha, not only one
    as for 4 caps day of Alpha, I cannot recommend that as it exceeds company guidelines; what I can say is, a great many ppl have dosed at that level (inc myself), but understand you do so at your own risk

best scenario would be to run 6-8 week cycle..you can run Andro first in tapered dosage, then go into Alpha; or, you can run straight Andro cycle thruout; or, you can even combine to two same time if desired (would advise this only for experienced users however)

4 weeks on these products is a very short time; while they are effective, they are also mild (so very safe comparatively speaking)..the flip side however is that they need to be run longer than some other products to get pronounced results
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

10/4 Thank you Snags for the info!

So to use what I already have, taper the andro to alpha for 6 weeks:

W1: 2 cap andro
    W2: 3 cap andro
    W3: 4 cap andro
    W4: 3 cap Alpha
    W5: 3 cap Alpha
    W6: 3 cap Alpha

Tomex on hand IF notice gyno or shrinkage...
    but PCT will be revolution + pure test + ongoing ZMA + trib

And comments about the iforce reversitol V2... ? :-)

Next time ill look into all alpha or start looking into 550......

Thanks again for time to help
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

looks much better my friend, I like it

reversitol - as a company policy, I cannot comment on products outside of our line
    what I can say tho is, that will not present any issues should you choose to use it

good luck finding 550 down the road lol, it is already extremely hard to find, as we ceased production of that a long while ago now and retail stock has ben depleted if not cleared out everywhere

best to you - are you going to run a log on your cycle?
    we would love to follow along on the journey!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

Thanks! I don't think I have time for a daily log, but def try for weekly updates and a final review.

Once ready to start ill post some stats and so on...

I want to get some meal prep plans figured out first and get Oktoberfest out of the way ;-)

Thanks again for clearing everything up.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Beast600 View Post
    Thanks! I don't think I have time for a daily log, but def try for weekly updates and a final review.

Once ready to start ill post some stats and so on...

I want to get some meal prep plans figured out first and get Oktoberfest out of the way ;-)

Thanks again for clearing everything up.
    Cool bro....looking forward to your log
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.25%

Sorry I never had the time log guys and then forgot to post an update as time went by but today I was on here today researching forerunner labs alpha stack since I heard the finaflex stack has been discontinued (:-( bummer)

So here it is better late than never
    Short n sweet

Loved the effects around week 4 when 1alpha came into play
    Would run again all alpha instead of starting with the Andro.

Ended at 192lbs (most ever)
    Hit a very clean smooth bench press of 315 x 1 (also most ever)
    Got to reps if 365 dead lifts for about 4-6 (most ever)

After the finaflex PCT I hovered at 188 for months until recent bachelor parties and a vaca where I'm now 182lbs :-( hence logging back on for some research on my next run.

Looking at the forerunner alpha stack with the reboot only because I think it might feel less harsh compared to 6 weeks on 1alpha.

Good day fellas
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Beast600 View Post
    Sorry I never had the time log guys and then forgot to post an update as time went by but today I was on here today researching forerunner labs alpha stack since I heard the finaflex stack has been discontinued (:-( bummer)

So here it is better late than never
    Short n sweet

Loved the effects around week 4 when 1alpha came into play
    Would run again all alpha instead of starting with the Andro.

Ended at 192lbs (most ever)
    Hit a very clean smooth bench press of 315 x 1 (also most ever)
    Got to reps if 365 dead lifts for about 4-6 (most ever)
    thanks for coming back with the update & feedback, my friend

After the finaflex PCT I hovered at 188 for months until recent bachelor parties and a vaca where I'm now 182lbs :-( hence logging back on for some research on my next run.
    sometimes, life gets in the way
    life is a marathon, we learn more about ourselves all the time along the way

Looking at the forerunner alpha stack with the reboot only because I think it might feel less harsh compared to 6 weeks on 1alpha.
    feel free to run what you like, but....6 weeks of 1-Alpha you found to be harsh??
    it doesn't get much more mild than that, with a product that still produces results..

best to you in future endeavors

Similar Forum Threads

1. LOG: Igniting my inner Alpha with Finaflex!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:13 AM
  2. Create a pulse cycle with my stash
    By netcourt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
  3. done with my cycle
    By shady in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:22 PM