Snags gets ginormous with lean clean off-season dream bulk

Page 9 of 22 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Hope this is not a stupid question. If you have lean ground beef, and strain it (from the fat, possibly even give it a rinse) is it then extra lean (or close) or is there cooked fat content ???
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hope this is not a stupid question. If you have lean ground beef, and strain it (from the fat, possibly even give it a rinse) is it then extra lean (or close) or is there cooked fat content ???
    It's certainly leaner than before - but remember lipids don't like to rinse off, so rinsing with water likely won't remove much of the coating on the meat. But a very fatty blend like 80/20 will of course be healthier NOT eating the crazy amount of grease runoff.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's certainly leaner than before - but remember lipids don't like to rinse off, so rinsing with water likely won't remove much of the coating on the meat. But a very fatty blend like 80/20 will of course be healthier NOT eating the crazy amount of grease runoff.
    Thanks. I always cooking lean ground beef, but strain and then basically wash it.. then add some seasoning. That said, also do buy extra lean ground beef..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A lb of 96% lean is only 4 bucks here. ....
    is on sale quite often around here, same price..~$5 when not on sale
    I try to stock up bigtime when on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hope this is not a stupid question. If you have lean ground beef, and strain it (from the fat, possibly even give it a rinse) is it then extra lean (or close) or is there cooked fat content ???
    never such thing as a stupid question..(well okay yes there is)
    this one is just funny tho, I've seen other guys on the forum talk about how they rinse and triple-rinse their meat and they actually think they are making it leaner by doing this...sorry but I just find this incredibly amusing

    hyde has you covered here, no of course you cannot rinse fat from a cut of meat and make it leaner

  5. so it was accomplished today gents: 1000g carbs, to the exact gram
    damn....a boatload of carbs that is, seriously
    totals for day: 6835cals, 1000/430/125.5

    off day tomorrow, things roll back down for a day in the ol' ebb & flow protocol

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so it was accomplished today gents: 1000g carbs, to the exact gram
    damn....a boatload of carbs that is, seriously
    totals for day: 6835cals, 1000/430/125.5

    off day tomorrow, things roll back down for a day in the ol' ebb & flow protocol
    Damn man! 1000g carbs is insane!

  7. Do you intend to do a low carb day on your off days??

    I feel it would be very beneficial to you. Especially with you slamming 1000, carbs /day.

    my high carb day Monday was a little under 600, and it wasn't difficult but I couldn't imagine eating another 400 (complex carbs)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Damn man! 1000g carbs is insane!
    my claim to fame is not based on being sane

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Do you intend to do a low carb day on your off days??

    I feel it would be very beneficial to you. Especially with you slamming 1000, carbs /day.

    my high carb day Monday was a little under 600, and it wasn't difficult but I couldn't imagine eating another 400 (complex carbs)
    that's kind of what I do...carbs come in 100-200g less on off days, fats a bit higher % of total cals
    was not quite the split rotation I had in mind at the beginning (wanted to go with larger discrepancy ie even less carbs more fat on off days) but I think it's worked out well

    anyway, to your question:
    I only have ~5 days left on cycle now, so ima push the carbs as much as possible, off day or not
    then making some nice changes for PCT time - I think you'll like

  9. I'm excited to see where the diet goes for PCT, as well as supplementation....
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  10. So late to this - lots of catching up to do now!

    Looking forward to the transitioning to more potent items and the results they provide
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm excited to see where the diet goes for PCT, as well as supplementation....
    ^^^ This...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Pct is for quitters

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Pct is for quitters
    Lol.....

    And if you like your nuts....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm excited to see where the diet goes for PCT, as well as supplementation....
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ^^^ This...
    yeah i'm pretty excited for the next phase too, should be very productive
    (in a time that most think cannot be productive)

    Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    So late to this - lots of catching up to do now!

    Looking forward to the transitioning to more potent items and the results they provide
    there he is - welcome on man
    yeah still playing with orals right now, have not graduated to the big boy stuff yet

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Pct is for quitters
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Lol.....

    And if you like your nuts....
    indeed ed
    not looking to be on cycle for life there, saiyan


    okay ready to rock another training session out today shortly, will be expanding my back this day
    cals yesterday 5825, 785/395/131
    it seems when I throw the extra fat in there (not much but proportionately ~20% yesterday) I get some good body comp results the following morning..hmmmm)

    goal today is 7k cals, exceedng 1000g carbs (prolly not exceeding by much LOL!)

  15. some update pics....weight still hanging 214ish upon rising




  16. God damn you're thick.

  17. Wow, all that weight and still looking ****en awesome. If I ever become rich and famous, will you make me snagalicious meals?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    some update pics....weight still hanging 214ish upon rising
    Swole!!!.....214? Holy snags....

    I feel small
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Have you been eating or something? Big gains right there and still super tight with little to no spill over. Awesome awesome.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. ^^^^ these guys pretty much sum it all up.

  21. That's a solid 214 if ever I saw one....Epi's taken care of you man. I enjoyed it my very first run a lot. Just felt harder. Don't misunderstand that, pervs.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just felt harder.
    That's all I got out o what you just said lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    some update pics....weight still hanging 214ish upon rising
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    God damn you're thick.
    Mmmm Hmmmm!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    God damn you're thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Mmmm Hmmmm!
    yes, yes I am
    thick and juicy, like a fat luscious steak..

    speaking of steak: so you guys may notice mr-red-meat-ftw snags has done very little (almost no) red meat during this bulk so far..
    that is intentional; I usually am eating red meat 2-3x daily, but in an effort to keep the fat ratio down I have been utilizing mostly turkey breast/chicken breast/tuna thruout
    that will change come pct, a small preview of what is to come:
    some of you guys have heard me talk about the old saying "3 steaks + 3 shakes will get you swole" ...
    that in essence is what pct will look like, lots of steak/lean cuts of beef, black beans and rice for carbs, and 3 shakes daily interspersed between meals

    cals will be taken down to more workable levels, ~5000, still pushing enough should provide some growth with the new fat intake in play, and actually harden me up a bit too..carbs will still be in the 550-575 range, so it's not like I'll be totally cutting or anything

    speaking of cals: yesterday was almost 7200 worth (7195), carbs were at 1065 -- feel pretty swole here this morning but weight STILL at 214 upon rising

    next week is my last full week of being in my house before the move, and since I have my boy tonight and couple of VS demos scheduled for next SAT, my free time to be able to post is becoming compromised; will update as I am able, but rest assured just because I may not be updated, does not mean I have fallen wayward from the plan....not gonna happen

    speaking of my demos:
    so on the 12th, any of you guys in South Bend or Mishawawka area that would like to meet me, come out to your local Vitamin Shoppe between 3-6p, would love to shoot the stuff and chat a bit ... same thing for you Chicago-area guys, if you are close to Merrillville IN come on over and see me from 11a-2p at the VS on hwy 30!
    will have some samples to hand out, and just general good conversation to dispense

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    yes, yes I am
    thick and juicy, like a fat luscious steak..

    speaking of steak: so you guys may notice mr-red-meat-ftw snags has done very little (almost no) red meat during this bulk so far..
    that is intentional; I usually am eating red meat 2-3x daily, but in an effort to keep the fat ratio down I have been utilizing mostly turkey breast/chicken breast/tuna thruout
    that will change come pct, a small preview of what is to come:
    some of you guys have heard me talk about the old saying "3 steaks + 3 shakes will get you swole" ...
    that in essence is what pct will look like, lots of steak/lean cuts of beef, black beans and rice for carbs, and 3 shakes daily interspersed between meals

    cals will be taken down to more workable levels, ~5000, still pushing enough should provide some growth with the new fat intake in play, and actually harden me up a bit too..carbs will still be in the 550-575 range, so it's not like I'll be totally cutting or anything

    speaking of cals: yesterday was almost 7200 worth (7195), carbs were at 1065 -- feel pretty swole here this morning but weight STILL at 214 upon rising

    next week is my last full week of being in my house before the move, and since I have my boy tonight and couple of VS demos scheduled for next SAT, my free time to be able to post is becoming compromised; will update as I am able, but rest assured just because I may not be updated, does not mean I have fallen wayward from the plan....not gonna happen

    speaking of my demos:
    so on the 12th, any of you guys in South Bend or Mishawawka area that would like to meet me, come out to your local Vitamin Shoppe between 3-6p, would love to shoot the stuff and chat a bit ... same thing for you Chicago-area guys, if you are close to Merrillville IN come on over and see me from 11a-2p at the VS on hwy 30!
    will have some samples to hand out, and just general good conversation to dispense
    Any chance you'll be coming to iowa? :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Any chance you'll be coming to iowa? :-D
    lulzz that's a little out of my territory

    @Hyde: btw, thought I would let you know, I have gone back to crushing my rice cakes and adding that + brown rice syrup to shake
    as long as I don't add the ice in there, works out just fine, no mess & no sticky globs..
    since I added another rice cake+TBS syrup, figured I better go back to this route; also seemed to alleviate the insanely full feeling I was getting after postWO meal, was still full but not nearly on level as I had been (ie uncomfortably full)

  27. I find the same to be true blending oats vs eating them. Massive difference in fullness.

    Wish I was closer man - I'd make you show the wheels off in the store lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lulzz that's a little out of my territory
    Was just thinking you should personally bring Finaflex to Canada ...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Wish I was closer man - I'd make you show the wheels off in the store lol
    I been known to do some flexing in the stores man

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Was just thinking you should personally bring Finaflex to Canada ...
    sure - if I had my way, I would just get on the FINAFLEX tour bus and cruise around the country, meeting ppl and passing out samples along the way... somehow I do not think that is in the company plans however




    well we got weight moving again, was 215 yesterday morn and 216 this morning
    just in time to finish up strong, today is last day of cycle..using this as a transition-day on dietary maneuvers, dropping to 6k cals before I start the new plan tomorrow and commence with 5k .. big juicy steak in my fridge for tomorrow is calling my name, I can hear it right now .............

    chesticles will be smashed appropriately here in a few -- stiffness or immobility be damned

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I been known to do some flexing in the stores man

    sure - if I had my way, I would just get on the FINAFLEX tour bus and cruise around the country, meeting ppl and passing out samples along the way... somehow I do not think that is in the company plans however

    well we got weight moving again, was 215 yesterday morn and 216 this morning
    just in time to finish up strong, today is last day of cycle..using this as a transition-day on dietary maneuvers, dropping to 6k cals before I start the new plan tomorrow and commence with 5k .. big juicy steak in my fridge for tomorrow is calling my name, I can hear it right now .............

    chesticles will be smashed appropriately here in a few -- stiffness or immobility be damned
    5k? Are you sure?.....you'll be starving
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Log in
Log in