Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    silly veinage
    I'm gonna be thinking about those veins during my next leg workout.
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.24%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

I'm gonna be thinking about those veins during my next fap session.
    Wow.......

Keep that **** to PM bro.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I took Latin in highschool, so I'm totally lost here....
    latin sucks
    was kinda like trigonometry - one of those things you learn that you never have to use in real life

I don't know what V-dog is talking about there anyway, unless my form is off...made sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Wow.......

JB with the random out-of-the-blue silliness

you guys are strange
    now, if you'll excuse me I have to go get naked and cuddle with my blowup doll for awhile

ciao
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Wow.......

Hey its all good, we're all bromos here...er... aren't we?
    Where it all started

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

silly veinage

steak the other night was just fabtastic..
    this from last night pretty bomb too

6oz turkey burger
    2oz deli smoked turkey breast + 2oz rotisserie chicken
    1/2c basmati rice
    (not pictured: pineapple slice)
    700cals
    Wow snags that's some crazy vascularity you got going on there!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

shake recipe of the day:
    1 scoop Muscle Milk graham cracker
    1 scoop vanilla whey concentrate (I am using hydrolysate here but anything will work as long as low carb/low fat)
    1/2c oats
    1 TBS almond butter + 1/2 TBS sunflower seed butter
    1/2c almond milk + water
    ~600cals

snack of the day:
    rice cakes and almond butter
    mmmmmmmmmmmm tasty

that is all
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

¡qué perro más feo!

LOL....okay
    how about el que then, more proper?
    I DON'T KNOW SPANISH!!! There I said it! I have literally zero idea what you've been saying I was just trying to look cool for you guys (((

latin sucks
    was kinda like trigonometry - one of those things you learn that you never have to use in real life

I don't know what V-dog is talking about there anyway, unless my form is off...made sense to me

JB with the random out-of-the-blue silliness

you guys are strange
    now, if you'll excuse me I have to go get naked and cuddle with my blowup doll for awhile

ciao
    I told you that I hate it when you call me that...

shake recipe of the day:
    1 scoop Muscle Milk graham cracker
    1 scoop vanilla whey concentrate (I am using hydrolysate here but anything will work as long as low carb/low fat)
    1/2c oats
    1 TBS almond butter + 1/2 TBS sunflower seed butter
    1/2c almond milk + water
    ~600cals

snack of the day:
    rice cakes and almond butter
    mmmmmmmmmmmm tasty

that is all
    Everyone hates on muscle milk - I love it
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I DON'T KNOW SPANISH!!! There I said it! I have literally zero idea what you've been saying I was just trying to look cool for you guys (((
    ooooh
    damn, I really thought you did speak it
    I told you that I hate it when you call me that...
    oops my bad -- old-age
    or alzheimers, something like that..

now what the hell were we talking about?
    Everyone hates on muscle milk - I love it
    indeed
    that's because the majority of guys do not understand nutrition, and think a protein drink should be all protein
    these are typically your "protein whores" -- the ones consuming too much protein, and phobic about fat & carbs

I hate to refer to this STUPID saying, but: "if it fits your macros" really is appropriate, in this context of this conversation
    as long as you understand what you are eating and how to structure things, MM is actually a pretty decent blend
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I took Latin in highschool, so I'm totally lost here....
    Made us take french so I am in the same boat... that said thank god for google translate lol
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Made us take french so I am in the same boat...
    au moins français est un peu utile

unless you are trying to be a biblical scholar or something, or answer inconsequential random trivia questions on Jeopardy, latin is pretty worthless

a pic of the sunflower seed butter I am using, just for gp
    picked this up at Kroger

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am flying in and out of Myrtle Beach, but my parents are down there for 3 weeks, and drove... I am going to have to do some shopping for goodies like this while I am there. They can bring it back for me. Any other suggestions fire away, because selection is just so much better south of the border.
    FINAFLEX REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

I am flying in and out of Myrtle Beach, but my parents are down there for 3 weeks, and drove... I am going to have to do some shopping for goodies like this while I am there. They can bring it back for me. Any other suggestions fire away, because selection is just so much better south of the border.
    well simon, I mean I have already said couple different times what kinds of butters I lean on..not holding anything back

for the most part, I like to control the source of my fats; this is accomplished by eating lean meats and clean dry carbs
    so, I supplement with almond butter (#1 go-to, and my favorite by far), sunflower butter & natty PB next, finally coconut butter the least..
    I will also use heavy whipping cream (sparingly - but it tastes soo good in a shake!), and of course real butter -- nothing at all wrong with real butter, is one of the worst "myths" spread by nutritionists for the healthy individual to avoid this

and that pretty much sums it up, really pretty simple and easy to maneuver
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Snags - it's awesome to see those leg veins at the calorie consumption you've been at. Curious about a couple things (as usual!)

- Do you feel your metabolism has 'sped up' or is capable of burning more fuel now due to your recent eating? For instance, is it likely that you could get into contest condition at a higher caloric intake than you did previously? I presume this will naturally be the case anyway due to gaining more muscular weight however, I'm curious if you may be able to consume more than what your next contest weight would typically call for.

- When eating with precision like you do, there are no leftovers. Every meal, bite, calorie has a purpose. When putting together your shopping list, are you creating it based off your macro needs or do other factors come into play as well? Again, I presume you reach for foods that you like or don't mind eating but I'm curious if you're calculating a consumption of say, 35,000cals per week and breaking that down based on your macro needs then purchasing X pounds of protein, X grams of carbs, etc

My schedule has kept me away for a couple days but I love to come back here and get caught up on the daily physical changes. Very cool to see!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Snags - it's awesome to see those leg veins at the calorie consumption you've been at. Curious about a couple things (as usual!) - Do you feel your metabolism has 'sped up' or is capable of burning more fuel now due to your recent eating? For instance, is it likely that you could get into contest condition at a higher caloric intake than you did previously? I presume this will naturally be the case anyway due to gaining more muscular weight however, I'm curious if you may be able to consume more than what your next contest weight would typically call for. - When eating with precision like you do, there are no leftovers. Every meal, bite, calorie has a purpose. When putting together your shopping list, are you creating it based off your macro needs or do other factors come into play as well? Again, I presume you reach for foods that you like or don't mind eating but I'm curious if you're calculating a consumption of say, 35,000cals per week and breaking that down based on your macro needs then purchasing X pounds of protein, X grams of carbs, etc My schedule has kept me away for a couple days but I love to come back here and get caught up on the daily physical changes. Very cool to see!
    You just made me look at shopping a whole different way. I never considered "shopping by macros", but I definitely will now. I'll bet that it would save money at the same time, knowing that every portion of the shopping list is dedicated. Regardless of Steve's answer, I think you're post may have just opened some eyes. Thanks for that.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Ive started shopping by macros. I basically know how much of each meat, vegetable and carb I'm going to ingest each week due to how my diet is laid out. The only thing that changes for me really is "sauces" and seasoning. I rarely use sauces but that's besides the point. It really dose make shopping easier if you shop by macros and are not trying to put things together on the fly at the store.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

speaking of shopping (ironically)..
    so I just got back from grocery awhile ago, and as i'm going down the aisle I pass this old lady, looks like your typical grandma
    she looks up at me as she passes by, does a double-take, and says "muscles!"
    LOL it was too cute

Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    - Do you feel your metabolism has 'sped up' or is capable of burning more fuel now due to your recent eating? For instance, is it likely that you could get into contest condition at a higher caloric intake than you did previously? I presume this will naturally be the case anyway due to gaining more muscular weight however, I'm curious if you may be able to consume more than what your next contest weight would typically call for.
    yes, yes, and yes to all this....
    certainly a person can influence their metabolism by total caloric ingestion -- but that is only a small slice of the overall pie that will induce metabolic improvement...everything I do pretty much is geared to keep metabolism humming at high level
    firm believer that this is best way to keep/accrue muscle; flip side is, probably will die younger than if I didn't eat so much, like a candle burning out quicker cuz of a bigger flame
    you wanna live big, lean and muscley? eat big and eat right, and work out
    you wanna live long life? then eat like a bird and be a couch potato
    quality of life is more important to me than quantity, every time

- When eating with precision like you do, there are no leftovers. Every meal, bite, calorie has a purpose. When putting together your shopping list, are you creating it based off your macro needs or do other factors come into play as well? Again, I presume you reach for foods that you like or don't mind eating but I'm curious if you're calculating a consumption of say, 35,000cals per week and breaking that down based on your macro needs then purchasing X pounds of protein, X grams of carbs, etc
    well interesting idea and way to look at this; but no, I do not do this at all
    this does not mean your idea holds no merit; indeed, whatever works for you & your schedule, then go for it
    me - i'm a bit of a borderline hoarder, and that extends to my pantry and fridge/freezer as well...couple of reasons for this really:

#1 - I like variety; when you get to a certain level of nutritional understanding, you can piece together any number of combination of foods, and come within almost identical range of cals as well as macros and just as importantly, micros
    this just comes from time and repetition -- starts of with memorizing meal plans; then you develop a catalog of foods and their respective caloric/macro/micro values, which enables you to pretty much throw a meal together at will on the fly, and different every time
    while I like repetition in some things, eating the same meal over & over again is not one of the areas I practice such

#2 - I typically shop 2-3x weekly, not just 1x...this is because I eat a lot of fresh fruits & veggies, including salad..and when I say I like things fresh, I really mean FRESH, not couple day old stuff
    side-benefit of this is, I mostly avoid the big huge shopping days of stocking up for extended timeframe, which is the kind of shopping I really do not enjoy at all (takes too damn long, I get bored in there)

My schedule has kept me away for a couple days but I love to come back here and get caught up on the daily physical changes. Very cool to see!
    well we got a bromance brewing here I see, as I continue to be impressed by you sir
    you ask the right questions, have a good sense of thinking outside the box, and just generally seem very intelligent and a quick-study

cheers
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

couple notes before I go on extended absence...
    so got arms/abs in today, and I think I am calling it break time -- just feeling it is time, a bit run down
    I been hitting it pretty hard for a good long while now, and not only do I feel break would be beneficial right now, it also frees up some time for me to finish small odds & ends in packing/finalizing move...plus couple demos tomorrow, fair amount of drive time will be all day affair, and move day is Tuesday ~830am

break just makes sense -- 5 days worth, way I figure it, will resume next Thursday after the crib is put back together

kinda have mixed emotions about the move the closer it gets (or maybe it's just the clomid making me melancholy)..I mean I been in the house for ~10 yrs, and if you think about it that is almost 1/4 of the time I been alive .... that's a long time

diet will remain on point thruout break of course, BUT I do plan on having a Subway Tuscan chicken melt for lunch tomorrow in Merrillville between demos -- that damn commercial has been driving me nuts
    already spec'd out the nutritional profile on a footlong, not too shabby: ~800cals, 100/55/20

anyway, will catch you guys on the flip (next week)

and don't forget! you NW Indiana guys, come out to Vitamin Shoppe and see us tomorrow!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%

Be safe brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Safe travels
    Independent
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck with your move & demos big guy
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

God's speed big guy!

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Good luck with everything snags.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Snags makes his own luck

Failure is never an option
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Snags makes his own luck

Failure is never an option
    i like both of these

thanks all round for the wishes guys, appreciate the sentiment!
    aaaand the move is complete (whew!) talk about some work, jeez man..
    this elevator thing was no joke, required some ingenuity at times with some of my things -- specifically, we had to disassemble one of my weight racks because it wouldn't fit in there all assembled with attachments....move took freaking 6hrs, uggh

diet fell off a tad, but despite that and the lack of training, i look relatively the same, still veiny as hell, muscle tone intact
    will still be a day or two before i jump back into training, got a lot of odds & ends to take care of and a sh1tload of stuff to put away/organize....moving is no joke

but --- i am going to really dig it here, bigtime
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting Pro

So the condo is a win?
    If there's an elevator, there must be stairs and that will help during the next prep. Win.
    Let's get some pics of the view.
    Good to have you back.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    So the condo is a win?
    If there's an elevator, there must be stairs and that will help during the next prep. Win.
    Let's get some pics of the view.
    Good to have you back.
    yep, condo is win for sure
    went shopping a bit this morning, first experience bringing groceries back in..
    wasn't too bad, three trips tho (but i did buy 2 cases diet soda so..)
    yes stairs are manageable for the purpose you insinuate, not long & straight but will work nonetheless
    will get pics up when i can find my cam
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

still feeling a bit rough this morning, but wasn't gonna let that deter me from breaking back into things on the training side...all i got to say is: whoaa, was i rust-eeee! joints and bones were screaming at me profusely
    decided to scrap the full-body plan, went with single main bodypart again (chest & abs), think i'll continue with that just change up parameters on some things is all....was a trip getting used to a much smaller area to workout in, adjustments were forced to be made in maneuverability around equipment and whatnot -- it's a pretty packed workout/office area (good thing i only need a smaller amount of space for the office stuff, since i can put a slew of supplies in the big walk-in closet attached)

anyway, ran thru a basic workout, nothing fancy, getting the muscle memory/fibers worked back into the flow
    me thinks squats tomorrow are gonna be no fun at all oh well, i'll get back in da groove sooner or later

8 sets abs (non-weighted today)
    4x10 flat bench BB
    4x10 incline bench BB
    4x12 DB flyes
    3x10 cable standing flyes, 1-arm isolation

this was a piece of the motivational workout music this day
    EMINEM - Survival
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%

Glad to hear the move went well ... enjoy the new pad.
    FINAFLEX REP
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

basic leg day, again just easing myself back into things this first time thru the protocol

4x20/16/12/8 leg extensions
    4x10 BB squats, ATG style
    4x15/12/12/10 lying leg curls
    4x20/16/12/12 standing BB calf raises, pause at top extension

in other news, I am sick
    that is all
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.01%

Hope you bounce back and feel better soon Snags..
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

basic leg day, again just easing myself back into things this first time thru the protocol

in other news, I am sick
    that is all
    Tis the season
    Where it all started

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

in other news, I am sick
    that is all
    Being sick sucks, I've only just started feeling "normal" again after a week and a half. Being in pct makes it even worse.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Tis the season
    but I never (okay, rarely) get sick, so there is no real "season" for me
    I understand what you say tho

Hope you bounce back and feel better soon Snags..
    thank you kind sir

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Being sick sucks, I've only just started feeling "normal" again after a week and a half. Being in pct makes it even worse.
    yeah pct been going pretty damn good to this point..i feel better already here this morning -- enough to train da boulders
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Congrats big guy on the new pad and the new life. Divorce sucks but it's also a chance at a new and improved life. Looking good in here. Keep improving. Best of things in life to you!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

Never too sick to train shoulders :P . Another thing...I'm kinda glad that I don't have a really nice weight setup at home cause I would probably over train thought about that just now lol.

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Congrats big guy on the new pad and the new life. Divorce sucks but it's also a chance at a new and improved life. Looking good in here. Keep improving. Best of things in life to you!
    well I been divorced now for ~yr & a half bro
    but yeah I hear ya - new pad, new start .. quite the bachelor pad here too, dig it
    thanks for the sentiment

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Never too sick to train shoulders :P . Another thing...I'm kinda glad that I don't have a really nice weight setup at home cause I would probably over train thought about that just now lol.
    some would already consider you to be overtraining
    I push the boundaries myself, could def benefit from some addtl rest periods I am sure
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%

well I been divorced now for ~yr & a half bro
    but yeah I hear ya - new pad, new start .. quite the bachelor pad here too, dig it
    thanks for the sentiment

some would already consider you to be overtraining
    I push the boundaries myself, could def benefit from some addtl rest periods I am sure
    Taking an extra rest day today actually.

Woke up at 214 after yesterday and the limited food, so I'm gonna get me some good dense foods in today.

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think the 2 month squat program I completed recently really hosed my left knee. Probably need to go down to 1 lower body day/wk for a while but I can't get myself to leave the power routine for a body part split right now Is it overtraining if you love doing it? Depends on if the results are the only thing that matters I guess, or if there's something to be said for the process itself.

Glad you're feeling better Snags. Being sick blows, especially when it disrupts training/eating.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Woke up at 214 after yesterday and the limited food, so I'm gonna get me some good dense foods in today.
    i'm hanging ~212 upon waking, seems to have leveled off nicely

I think the 2 month squat program I completed recently really hosed my left knee. Probably need to go down to 1 lower body day/wk for a while but I can't get myself to leave the power routine for a body part split right now Is it overtraining if you love doing it? Depends on if the results are the only thing that matters I guess, or if there's something to be said for the process itself.

Glad you're feeling better Snags. Being sick blows, especially when it disrupts training/eating.
    thanks my friend - lucky for me, it never disrupted my appetite or training endeavors, wasn't that kind of bug (almost nothing can kill my appetite lol)

as for overtraining: sure is doesn't matter how you slice it, overtraining is overtraining, and will result in a loss of ability to recover/add fresh muscle after too long
    yeah I would never be able to handle that kind of load to my wheels tbh, knees need more down time than that to bounce back

quick basic boulder session:
    6x15/12/12/10/10/8 seated BB military press
    3x12 laterals
    3x12 bent laterals
    3x12 behind-back shrugs

pretty decent session for being so abbreviated

game plan taking shape for tweaking the routine after this week..
    will combine triceps with shoulder day, and biceps with back day, to drop down to a 4-day rollover (instead of 5 day split w/ 2 off days)
    I like the transition, will work up to getting some nice volume going as conditioning/muscle memory comes back
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad you're feeling better!!!

No fun without the snagelicious work outs and stuff.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM