Snags gets ginormous with lean clean off-season dream bulk

Page 7 of 22 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. SAMs has these huge azz cans of premium can chicken. I like to dump whole can in bowl and pour picante over with a little cheese. It is cheap and quick.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    It's not too bad, would use some every now and then when I lived in a dorm. Just kept the rice cooker going and added a can of whatever and a ton of Tabasco. Not bad, I prefer canned food to microwaveable most times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Canned chicken is ok. I crush it up with a fork and season it when I used it. A particular brand makes a lemon pepper type but I can't remember witch one. My favorite though.
    Thanks for the input guys.. will give it a go.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Looking good snags

4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Looking good snags
    I am just getting triple ginormous here bro

so I weighed myself last night, later in the evening -- was kinda shocked (hadn't weighed myself except in AM upon rising for awhile) when the scale read 218 ... upon rising today, was 213.5....large, and veiny as hell for some reason today

great workout - esp considered my allergies have kicked up something fierce...molds & ragweed must be high all the sudden, it got pretty bad really quick .. still mauled my way thru the session, looked like this:

pull-ups
    3x12

bent BB rows
    6x10/10/8/8/8/6

cable pulldowns to front
    4x10/8/8/8

long pulley rows, D-grip
    3x10/8/8

BB DL
    4x12/10/8/8

obligatory 7.5min warm/cool on treadmill

session took me just over an hour

I did make my totals yesterday btw, 5950cals/800g carbs
    today we go to 6500cals/900g carbs as planned

5. You have almost caught me. ...this is unacceptable!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

6. This question may seem a bit absurd, but I'll ask it anyway. I'm curious to know if you're shltting way more than normal or if you're body is just absorbing everything and your bowel movements remain consistent? Reason I ask is, you've gained A LOT of weight in the past few weeks after a pretty drastic cut. Just wondering how your body is reacting to the sudden (albeit progressive) increase in caloric intake and whether or not it's rejecting anything at the same time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You have almost caught me. ...this is unacceptable!
    ima blow by you in a minute here, sucka

oh -- I think I forgot to mention:
    the other day, I swapped out the trenavar for epistane to finish this last bit of time up..
    so, epi+hexadrone now, till completion of cycle

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    This question may seem a bit absurd, but I'll ask it anyway. I'm curious to know if you're shltting way more than normal or if you're body is just absorbing everything and your bowel movements remain consistent? Reason I ask is, you've gained A LOT of weight in the past few weeks after a pretty drastic cut. Just wondering how your body is reacting to the sudden (albeit progressive) increase in caloric intake and whether or not it's rejecting anything at the same time.
    the adaptation has ben very smooth - surprised me, really ... I think the slow(er) increases had a lot to do with that adaptation, tbh

on the bowel movements: that is an interesting topic..you'd think i'd be sh1tting all the time, at least regular-like, right?
    such is not the case; it's been sporadic, sometimes going 2-3-even 4 days without sh1tting, then all the sudden i'll have 3-4 bowel movements in one day....rather interesting phenomenon

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ima blow by you in a minute here, sucka

oh -- I think I forgot to mention:
    the other day, I swapped out the trenavar for epistane to finish this last bit of time up..
    so, epi+hexadrone now, till completion of cycle
    Don't get cocky! 240 for me is just a ph away still

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ima blow you in a minute, sucka
    You Finaflex guys are tight...

Hope your allergies ease up brother.
    FINAFLEX REP
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Don't get cocky! 240 for me is just a ph away still

oh let me have my fun already..

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You Finaflex guys are tight...

12. Beat me to it

13. I think the legs are making some fantastic progress..out to put some srs size on these guys this off-season, get them back to where they used to be pre-injuries ... they are feeling pretty healthy and strong, ROM is best it's ever been since I suffered my issues, so don't see any obstacles that will hold me back

14. I'm impressed with the continued level of vascularity and definition even through the addition of 40lbs.

15. I'm impressed you have a sleeveless max muscle tee.....that shop is crazy expensive
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm impressed with the continued level of vascularity and definition even through the addition of 40lbs.
    yeah me too, tho that has been a goal, not much you can really do about it if you start going down the wrong path (ie wrong dietary excursions) .. has been a pleasant surprise, at this cal-load

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm impressed you have a sleeveless max muscle tee.....that shop is crazy expensive
    you're putting me out there on front street dude!
    is no-no for me to be wearing my old tee's and "other" company gear
    yeah i'm not necessarily a MM fan, but I got this couple yrs back, when I picked up a bunch of cool stuff on a discontinued/clearance deal from a local sup shop where the owner is also one of my boys; ie, HELLA insane deals
    I would never pay reg price for anything like that, no way

17. snags wearing other company's gear?! Extra extra read all about it

18. ^^ LOL i'm in big trouble now misters

anyho: man I am getting good at this piecing-meals-together thing, think I did my best job yet with reaching all targeted goals today...after 2 more meals, totals this day will be
    6500cals even, 910/460/126

i may stay here again tomorrow (run the same menu back as what i had today too in fact - it was all damn good)..
    we'll see how i look when i awake in the morning

19. Gotta admit, I didn't think you would still look so cut up after the weight gain as of late.. that is pretty awesome Steve.
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta admit, I didn't think you would still look so cut up after the weight gain as of late.. that is pretty awesome Steve.
    is a pretty simple recipe really, guys

1) good controlled eating; plus
    2) consistent, dedicated, and targeted training with a plan of action; plus
    3) hormonal compounds that are smartly chosen to aid goals; plus
    4) other supplements that also further those goals
    (in that order)

that said: it's one thing to intellectually and intuitively believe you are making the right choices that will give you envisioned results; it's altogether another to have that vision realized in reality ... since this is the first time i have ever undertaken such a large project as this, i honestly can say it is gratifying to be proven correct in my calculations & assumptions

speaking of recipes:
    this meal here is turning into a fav of mine rather rapidly, very tasty, nutritious, structured calorically well -- and keeps the taste buds entertained nicely

fajita (this time stuffed w/ 4oz ground turkey breast+3oz mesquite turkey deli slices) + bbq sauce + peppers
    1/4c basmati rice + green beans
    3oz sweet potato fries
    natty PB & strawberry preserves sandwich on 1 slice wheat+1 slice Ezekiel toasted
    960cals, 145/60/18.5

21. .........

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    the hell does that mean?

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the hell does that mean?
    Jealousy

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    the hell does that mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is a pretty simple recipe really, guys

1) good controlled eating; plus
    2) consistent, dedicated, and targeted training with a plan of action; plus
    3) hormonal compounds that are smartly chosen to aid goals; plus
    4) other supplements that also further those goals
    (in that order)

that said: it's one thing to intellectually and intuitively believe you are making the right choices that will give you envisioned results; it's altogether another to have that vision realized in reality ... since this is the first time i have ever undertaken such a large project as this, i honestly can say it is gratifying to be proven correct in my calculations & assumptions
    You are definitely a master at this...

And fine looking meal...
    FINAFLEX REP

25. last day in the rotation today, arms + abs..looked like this:

7.5min cardio warm-up

close-grip BB bench
    5x12/10/8/8/8

cable tricep pushdowns
    4x12/10/8/8

dips
    3x max reps

tricep kickbacks
    3x12/10/8
    *old-school movement, and one I don't do very often at all, but felt like ss'ing these+dips this day

standing BB curls
    5x12/10/8/8/8

preacher curls w/ DB
    4x12/10/8/8

concentration curls
    3x10

abs
    6 sets/3 different exercises

7.5min cardio cooldown

off day tomorrow, come back and start it all over again on sunday
    everyone enjoy the w/e

26. Nice work Snags....and don't worry. Nobody's gonna get the idea to go buying MM goods, because nobody will be willing to fork out $65 for a tub of Bullnox - I'm not kidding. First time I ever went in one, they were selling this preworkout for $65 a lil tub! Better be laced with something illegal for that kind of money!

This chick we just hired at work is gonna do a bikini show at the end of November. It's not her first rodeo, but we were talking about her postworkout carbs (the only time she'll have carbs in a day from here on out, after her daily weighttraining). Does it really make a difference if it's complex like a sweet potato or a simple sugar/carb of her choice? Will it create a palpable difference? My thought is she'd WANT the simple carb to get it absorbed inside her post window...her coach wants it complex. Help.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

27. yeah I really do not wish to tread where another coach has already stipulated an approach..
    is disrespectful, and can not be a positive only a hindrance

now -- to the GENERIC question of simple vs. complex in a finite approach like a prep, personally I would prefer to keep things all complex, with the most minimal amount of simple possible for the most part.....

even this however has qualifications; ie, all carbs either fibrous or complex, but carbs are also being consumed thruout day and not just postWO timeframe ... if I was only eating one portion of carbs daily, and if I was having them in postWO timeframe, then yes I would actually opt for a mix of simple & complex, with even perhaps more than half of total coming from simple sources

again depends on a lot of factors -- there is no "absolute" when discussing these things, as much depends on a great many interconnected factors that also would need to be considered, to make the best choice possible

28. Bulkmaster extreme. Steve you need to write a book on bulk prep. You could sell a million!

29. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Bulkmaster extreme. Steve you need to write a book on bulk prep. You could sell a million!
    I have heard this before - maybe I should

all totals reached yesterday, came in 6530cals/910g carbs

shooting for 6200cals/825g carbs today on off day, before taking things up tomorrow to ~6650cals/950g carbs

awoke this morning a smidge under 213 ... wtf?
    even tho I am usually a pretty linear guy, and can control weight gain/loss proportionately pretty well, these weird blips always surprise me a bit .... couple shots of my calves here this morning, they just look pretty cool

30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I have heard this before - maybe I should

all totals reached yesterday, came in 6530cals/910g carbs

shooting for 6200cals/825g carbs today on off day, before taking things up tomorrow to ~6650cals/950g carbs

awoke this morning a smidge under 213 ... wtf?
    even tho I am usually a pretty linear guy, and can control weight gain/loss proportionately pretty well, these weird blips always surprise me a bit .... couple shots of my calves here this morning, they just look pretty cool
    Why are you taking pictures of trees?
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM