I like it!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hmmmm SnagencyV3.0 ????

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I like it!
    didn't I just see you somewhere else?
    is like deja vu all over again

4. dayyum....had to work with the last couple meals to fit everything where I wanted it for day
    went a smidge over on cals, but is okay - everything else basically fell in line with where I wanted it (protein a tad high/fats a tad low but i'm splitting hairs here, perfectionist in me coming out)

will be 6150cals at end of day, 835/450/118.5

5. You plan on getting to that 1000g carbs?? I'm getting fat just reading bout having that many carbs lol

6. Glad to see you post up some of your workout info. Always interested to see what a beast like yourself does in the gym.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You plan on getting to that 1000g carbs?? I'm getting fat just reading bout having that many carbs lol
    yup sure do
    tbh I see myself hitting 6500-7000cals and 1000g+ carbs, before this is all over

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Glad to see you post up some of your workout info. Always interested to see what a beast like yourself does in the gym.
    ah well I appreciate that -- quite honestly I am opposite, which is why I do not post up that info much
    I really could care less what someone is doing for workouts -- even if one is tediously painstaking, they typically do not describe or impart what kind of intensity they are using, let alone rest periods/rep tempo/etc etc....nor can they, without posting up a vid, impart what kind of form they are using (ie good structured form, or heave-ho'ing crap around and doing nothing to build muscle?)..of course with some guys, you know you can just see their #s and how they are built, what kind of person they are/knowledge they have, and just KNOW they are doing things correctly and on time, and their info rings true; but typically, w/o this valuable stuff in the mix, #s alone mean jack shyt
    and then, you have the issue on the #s themselves ie are they real? or are they fabricated in some fashion... certainly am not being accusatory here, simply saying I have seen my fair share of made-up #s on these websites thru the yrs, and it just adds to the frustration/distaste of following these workout logs
    also pertaining for me personally: I am a bit of a private person, and in my own little world when I train...when I trained in commercial gyms, I would ignore ppl who came up and tried to talk to me -- sometimes intentionally, sometimes just because I was mentally locked in on what I was trying to accomplish, so blocked everything else out, was oblivious LOL; anyway, eventually I bought equipment and fashioned my garage into a training room, so I could do things in my own little world, and it suits me well....I do not enjoy training with other ppl, and have turned down numerous requests to train with others

all this to explain a bit, the many many factors that go into me not posting a lot of info on my training
    I focus on sharing other things, that I enjoy talking about more (like nutrition)

speaking of nutrition:
    a meal from earlier

ham&cheese lean pocket+white turkey/chicken/ham/1.5oz steak fajita
    stuffed with bbq sauce+pepperjack cheese+bell pepper+steak fajita rice
    green beans
    955cals, 125/65/24

8. So you are trying to say that my 650lb deadlift for 26 reps is made up? We're not friends no mo.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup sure do
    tbh I see myself hitting 6500-7000cals and 1000g+ carbs, before this is all over

ah well I appreciate that -- quite honestly I am opposite, which is why I do not post up that info much
    I really could care less what someone is doing for workouts -- even if one is tediously painstaking, they typically do not describe or impart what kind of intensity they are using, let alone rest periods/rep tempo/etc etc....nor can they, without posting up a vid, impart what kind of form they are using (ie good structured form, or heave-ho'ing crap around and doing nothing to build muscle?)..of course with some guys, you know you can just see their #s and how they are built, what kind of person they are/knowledge they have, and just KNOW they are doing things correctly and on time, and their info rings true; but typically, w/o this valuable stuff in the mix, #s alone mean jack shyt
    and then, you have the issue on the #s themselves ie are they real? or are they fabricated in some fashion... certainly am not being accusatory here, simply saying I have seen my fair share of made-up #s on these websites thru the yrs, and it just adds to the frustration/distaste of following these workout logs
    also pertaining for me personally: I am a bit of a private person, and in my own little world when I train...when I trained in commercial gyms, I would ignore ppl who came up and tried to talk to me -- sometimes intentionally, sometimes just because I was mentally locked in on what I was trying to accomplish, so blocked everything else out, was oblivious LOL; anyway, eventually I bought equipment and fashioned my garage into a training room, so I could do things in my own little world, and it suits me well....I do not enjoy training with other ppl, and have turned down numerous requests to train with others

all this to explain a bit, the many many factors that go into me not posting a lot of info on my training
    I focus on sharing other things, that I enjoy talking about more (like nutrition)

speaking of nutrition:
    a meal from earlier

ham&cheese lean pocket+white turkey/chicken/ham/1.5oz steak fajita
    stuffed with bbq sauce+pepperjack cheese+bell pepper+steak fajita rice
    green beans
    955cals, 125/65/24
    That fajita looks damn good sir.
    •   

10. I completely understand where you are coming from. I suppose my comment was not implied as taking what you are doing to replicate it or anything (if I do this I will be Snags Jr lol) more so to just because I enjoy the overall picture and another facet of your training.

In any event, I have learned a sh*t load from following this log and your previous one. So thanks Steve.

...and ya that plate of food looks delicious.
    FINAFLEX REP

11. cool simon - always appreciate your kind feedback, makes me feel valued or something LOL
    seriously, is always appreciated bro

cals will be just shy of 6200 today as I stay basically static from yesterday
    6190cals, 850/440/118

legs session today was another fantastic workout...wheels were rotated and aligned appropriately, got their beat down on
    basic in its format, anything but basic in its execution -- intensity (and strength) just thru the roof

ATG BB squats
    5x12/10/8/8/8

seated leg extensions, 1-legged
    4x12/10/8/8

BB SLDL
    4x12/10/8/8

lying leg curl, 1-legged
    5x12/10/8/8/8

standing BB calf raises
    5x12
    *toes rotated pointing straight/in/out/in/out

7.5min warm & cooldown on treadmill

session took ~1hr to complete, rest periods varied, was longer on heavier BB work, shorter on lighter isolation work

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    cool simon - always appreciate your kind feedback, makes me feel valued or something LOL
    seriously, is always appreciated bro

cals will be just shy of 6200 today as I stay basically static from yesterday
    6190cals, 850/440/118

legs session today was another fantastic workout...wheels were rotated and aligned appropriately, got their beat down on
    basic in its format, anything but basic in its execution -- intensity (and strength) just thru the roof

ATG BB squats
    5x12/10/8/8/8

seated leg extensions, 1-legged
    4x12/10/8/8

BB SLDL
    4x12/10/8/8

lying leg curl, 1-legged
    5x12/10/8/8/8

standing BB calf raises
    5x12
    *toes rotated pointing straight/in/out/in/out

7.5min warm & cooldown on treadmill

session took ~1hr to complete, rest periods varied, was longer on heavier BB work, shorter on lighter isolation work
    See, love this sh*t!
    FINAFLEX REP

13. 1Kg carbs? 2.2lbs? WTF?

14. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    See, love this sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    1Kg carbs? 2.2lbs? WTF?
    i'm a growing young lad, what can I say?

dinner tonight....was tasty

5oz steak+2oz ham
    1/2c basmati rice
    salad/croutons/dressing
    2 slices pineapple
    1oz brown rice tomato & basil triscuits
    greens+pepper

865cals, 120g carbs right there

15. Very colorful looking meal...
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Very colorful looking meal...
    color is good

and speaking of good - so was my training session today (yet again)...been having just one sensational training day after another, bad ones seem not to exist anymore..

was shoulders & abs this day

6 sets abs (ab roller, weighted decline sit-ups)

BB front press, seated
    5x12/10/8/8/8

DB front raises
    3x12/10/10

lateral raises
    3x10/8/8

bent-over raises
    3x10/8/8

DB shrugs
    3x12/10/10

of course 7.5min warm/cooldown on tread

on the dietary front today, am targeting 6350cals/900g carbs...we'll see how it goes, but I am on track to this point

couple update pics, weight still hanging 211ish, gaining seems to have slowed...gotta rectify that!

17. Christ you look huge Steve..
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Christ you look huge Steve..
    HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!

19. some interesting eating today...made my totals -- kind of
    hit cals, but fell a bit short in carbs; also still a tad too high on protein, fats will suffice I guess
    6375cals, 875/460/122

will work to smooth things out, but change is constant -- tomorrow (off from training) will dip to ~6000cals, then come back THUR and hit 6500 before I continue moving up the ladder

I do see 7k (and those 1000g carbs) in my future, very soon

20. but in all seriousness, I like how you add bell peppers. They are some of my favorite veggies!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    but in all seriousness, I like how you add bell peppers. They are some of my favorite veggies!
    love me some peppers man - very easy way to add nutrition to a meal, and gives me a break from making greens all the time too

couple food pics from recently, here's part of breakfast this morning..can you say calorically dense?
    ~900cals in this bowl of cereal alone

what's in there to make it so dense, you ask...

1/2c steel-cut oats
    1 pck Emerald breakfast-on-the-go mix
    1 honey graham bar (organic energy bar) diced & crumbled
    1c raspberries + 1c almond milk
    touch of cinnamon to add to taste

finally used little enough meat that I could make a fajita proper-like, rolled & tucked..
    was 5oz steak+2oz mesquite turkey breast..bowl of frosted mini wheats w/ fruit stuffing + a serving (1oz) of wheat thins for a treat & change of pace

another too-large and overstuffed fajita, stuffed with can of white chicken breast+ham+turkey+cheese+peppe rs+bbq sauce
    also had 1/2c potatoes, couple slices of toast

22. Looks good

23. Eating like three kings up in here man. I'm diggin it.

24. Food looks awesome.. and a breakfast of champions I dare say.

I almost bought some canned chicken the other day when getting my albacore tuna... just can't bring myself to it. Taste/texture is good? I mean obviously to you it is or you would not eat it, but hopefully you know what i mean?
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Food looks awesome.. and a breakfast of champions I dare say.

I almost bought some canned chicken the other day when getting my albacore tuna... just can't bring myself to it. Taste/texture is good? I mean obviously to you it is or you would not eat it, but hopefully you know what i mean?
    taste is okay - more a matter of convenience than anything else
    actually taste is pretty good in those fajitas along w/ the turkey & ham, and I was just getting burned out on albacore tuna and needed a break for awhile hence the original switch over to this
    overall - I gotta say thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Eating like three kings up in here man. I'm diggin it.
    three kings is right - I think I am getting close to my saturation point on the caloric ingestion aspect, but will push it a bit higher still just to be sure

you guys thought that 900cal bowl of cereal was large? lol....I just outdid myself - can you say ~1200cal bowl of cereal?

was:
    1/2c steel-cut oats+3 cups frosted flakes
    2 scoops Muscle Milk+1 scoop whey protein
    1/2c raspberries+1c almond milk+1c water
    1190cals/170g carbs

that was large - and yummy

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    taste is okay - more a matter of convenience than anything else
    actually taste is pretty good in those fajitas along w/ the turkey & ham, and I was just getting burned out on albacore tuna and needed a break for awhile hence the original switch over to this
    overall - I gotta say thumbs up
    Alright, I'll give it a go. Thanks Steve.

Frosted Flakes... yum
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Food looks awesome.. and a breakfast of champions I dare say. I almost bought some canned chicken the other day when getting my albacore tuna... just can't bring myself to it. Taste/texture is good? I mean obviously to you it is or you would not eat it, but hopefully you know what i mean?
    It's not too bad, would use some every now and then when I lived in a dorm. Just kept the rice cooker going and added a can of whatever and a ton of Tabasco. Not bad, I prefer canned food to microwaveable most times.

28. Canned chicken is ok. I crush it up with a fork and season it when I used it. A particular brand makes a lemon pepper type but I can't remember witch one. My favorite though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM