Snags gets ginormous with lean clean off-season dream bulk

Page 22 of 26 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This?

That's the one - thanks

2. I think you're looking pretty jacked in that pic, Snags. Now smoothed over, that'd def describe me right now....up from 198 to 208 in a month & def rollin on 15% bf at least (I don't have a very good handle on what's what, but abs are covered). Getting strong as sh!t though Hit a PR on squat tonight, so it makes it easier to accept right now for the time being lol

When you look like me, THEN you can say you're smoothed over.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I think you're looking pretty jacked in that pic, Snags. Now smoothed over, that'd def describe me right now....up from 198 to 208 in a month & def rollin on 15% bf at least (I don't have a very good handle on what's what, but abs are covered). Getting strong as sh!t though Hit a PR on squat tonight, so it makes it easier to accept right now for the time being lol

When you look like me, THEN you can say you're smoothed over.
    I've been smoothed over for years then..

4. actually got up this morning and did some fasted MIIT cardio (powered by cup of java & BCAA+SAA)..
    15min, felt that was sufficient for this day
    was a tad rough -- I certainly enjoyed the break from cardio lemme say that

followed with 975cal standard breakfast, still delicious

5. so freakin Montana lookin all buff & lean in his avi these days...making me jealous
    ima make a conscious effort to get a bit cleaner, a bit leaner, in my efforts at adding muscle..all at same (if not more) cals than what I been consuming, and continuing on with the DC structure training
    time to take this to the next level -- foods are all-clean, all the time for the time being

(maybe I can lose this smooth look I got going on......)

•   

6. Motivation comes from anywhere brother.

I'm trying to push things to a level ive never been at before, and the same way my avi "gave you motivation" is the same way seeing you kicking ass on stage helped push me even farther.

That being said though Better step your game up homie. Im coming for ya
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

7. Double post.

8. Ya Montana not looking smooth at all... I mean just sayin'

- All kidding aside, you are both motivating as hell..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Better step your game up homie. Im coming for ya
    game on, homeslice
    I got something up my sleeve for you....

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice I got something up my sleeve for you....
    A cool tattoo?

11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice
    Gotta admit now I'm excited to see what unfolds..
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice
    Looking forward to it.....freaky stuff I gues
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    A cool tattoo?

nah, no more of those for snags
    at least -- not right now

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta admit now I'm excited to see what unfolds..
    muahuahuauauauaaa
    watch, and be amazed and delighted, grasshoppa
    legs are lookin pretty good these days, and I been really loose in my diet, comparatively speaking..
    watch what happens with a couple master tweaks here and & there

14. GAME ON! Smooth and old vs grainy and young. Bwahahaha!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    GAME ON! Smooth and old vs grainy and young. Bwahahaha!
    I want that grainy look, ****s on a different level

16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    GAME ON! Smooth and old vs grainy and young. Bwahahaha!
    I think you will be surprised by the amount of grainy I can get too, sans hormonals..
    the trick is gonna be in still hitting the appropriate cals to keep my growth moving
    grainy + growth in non-hormonal run is very hard, very tricky
    (could be setting myself up for giant foot inserted in mouth....we will see)

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I think you will be surprised by the amount of grainy I can get too, sans hormonals..
    the trick is gonna be in still hitting the appropriate cals to keep my growth moving
    grainy + growth in non-hormonal run is very hard, very tricky
    (could be setting myself up for giant foot inserted in mouth....we will see)
    If anyone can pull it off its the snags.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If anyone can pull it off its the snags.
    ^^^^ This for sure
    FINAFLEX REP

19. thanks fellas, gonna be fun
    never too old for a good challenge

20. all righty then..so, after mulling for couple hrs last night over dietary structure to keep up with these youngsters (and simultaneously keep on track with my own goals for growth), I arrived at some figures based on all of these yrs of tweaking/manipulation/observation of myself
    funny thing is: today, this guy on another website comes up with almost the exact same figures as I am unleashing, but arrived there by very different means .... just goes to show, there are many paths that lead to Rome

so my calculations were based on higher protein intake, moderate carbs, and lowered fats -- nothing dramatic, but upon reflecting on some "splits" I've run in the past, but plugging (no lame quote edits there please) these "splits" or ratios into a higher caloric load, I came up with some jaw-dropping numbers...

roughly 4850cals, have some leeway to go upward..but for a base let's work with it
    plugging in a split of roughly 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fats (not quite that rounded, but you get the point)
    I arrive at my own structure of (again rough totals)
    ~600g protein
    ~400g carbs
    ~90g fats
    these #s represent the second rough draft in early context of where I was starting from; the actuality is that carbs will be slightly higher % than a strict 30%, and fats will be a bit lower than strict 20% of calories, etc etc -- adjustments, working from raw figures and getting them finite

carbs are majority bunched at strategic points, ie breakfast/preWO/intraWO/and postWO
    protein - picture an IV drip basically lol, this macro is kept flowing, no longer than every 2 hrs w/o it
    fats are fit in appropriately and intelligently, where carbs are low
    so, there is a shift in pattern, as I consume my foods every day
    cals will be all clean all the time as noted earlier

come to find out, the guy who posted up his version of this today, it came from a lean-bulking formula of 3-2-1, from the ISSA
    (3) parts protein to (2) parts carbs to (1) part fats + bw figured in, a very technical algebraic equation that is simplified and (imo) better understood by simply knowing what caloric range you need to be in, then applying % split of macros to it, if you wish to view it that way ... funny, small world it is sometimes, isn't it?

anyway, I will cease showing my foods consumed going forward, as I am going to be quiet on my dietary discretion now
    things may start to become quite complicated to the untrained eye..
    let's just see what results can be brought to the table, and trust that I will remain on picture perfect point
    if I slip, I will make note, trust me
    (if you are a gambling individual, I would not bet on that happening tho)

21. Some meticulous planning there ^

Do you have a game plan for consuming the 600g of protein with respect to liquid or whole foods? Just curious how that may look and especially if it you're able to do it solely with whole foods.

22. A lb of lean ground Turkey six times a day.....oh that would be soooooooo fun lol. Not

23. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Some meticulous planning there ^

Do you have a game plan for consuming the 600g of protein with respect to liquid or whole foods? Just curious how that may look and especially if it you're able to do it solely with whole foods.
    works out close to a 50-50 split food/powder ratio
    is more powder than I would care to consume in a perfect world, but for practicality reasons, it will work
    I've never taken protein quite this high before -- been 500 and 550 for short times, but 600+ is a first

24. Jesus....so 600g a day from solely meat would cost me around 24 bucks a day.

A five lb jug of protein would last about 2.7 days.

Great.....

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Jesus....so 600g a day from solely meat would cost me around 24 bucks a day.

A five lb jug of protein would last about 2.7 days.

Great.....
    it's not the cheapest diet to be on
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM