Snags gets ginormous with lean clean off-season dream bulk

Page 18 of 22 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Everytime I log on, all I see is Finaflex Freaks and orgasm references... Freaks

    Finally back to blogging, got so much catching up to do, you guys all move too fast! 1-Andro bridged into 1-Alpha cycle was successful btw. Thanks a lot for the advice snags. In PCT and no problems throughout the entire journey so far. Only DEM GAINZ. Bench went from 225 twice to 225 for multiple sets and 245 for 4. All lifts went up, never seen hardening like this before. Glad to be back, let's all keep going.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    roquefort

    note the edit above
    lmao
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Everytime I log on, all I see is Finaflex Freaks and orgasm references... Freaks

    Finally back to blogging, got so much catching up to do, you guys all move too fast! 1-Andro bridged into 1-Alpha cycle was successful btw. Thanks a lot for the advice snags. In PCT and no problems throughout the entire journey so far. Only DEM GAINZ. Bench went from 225 twice to 225 for multiple sets and 245 for 4. All lifts went up, never seen hardening like this before. Glad to be back, let's all keep going.
    cool irish, glad you are having positive experiences with the products



    975cal breakfast this morning, ready to crush some weights -- i'm just feeling it
    off day tomorrow and WED as well; workouts THUR and FRI; w/e off is how the week will shape up
    legs feel ready for a beatdown again today (I think)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I have couple different proteins I rotate around, and don't stray too far away from these -- usually for concentrate right now tho, have been using Champion Nutrition Pure Whey, cuz there was insanely great deal on it..first time ever trying it, is pretty decent I think .. for isolate, if I want a tad of fat and also hydrolyzed, I go with Inner Armour Nitro-Peak; if I want almost fat-free believe it or not I been going with MuscleTech Nitro Isolate 65 (again cuz I just got insanely great deal on it, dirt cheap).. Gaspari puts out a decent isolate..Dymatize Elite is decent formula..if price is no object, AllMax has a fine isolate, Isoflex ... and the BEST blended isolate out there of all IMO (as well as most pricey) is Beverly International's Muscle Provider, this simply cannot be beat I steer clear of the usual Gold Standard (really anything by ON), and anything else that uses ion-exchange for processing method, also of products with large soy/wheat portions that constitute their protein make-up I really do not know much about True Protein, as a product..other than the fact my dude Matt Porter is hooked up with them now, and he likes the stuff hope that helps
    Thanks bud. I'll give the champion a look, I have the allmax pb right now and heard the vanilla is darn good. I like the pb in my oats with added pb, consistency would be solid as milk I think.

    Beverly Int is stupid good, just not fair to any other protein really.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I like the pb in my oats with added pb, consistency would be solid as milk I think.
    all about adding the right almond milk/water mixture to get the right consistency
    use a big bowl



    so nice session today, legs held up just fine

    seated DB curls (r/p)
    BB wrist curls (r/p - oooo the burn!)
    standing BB calf raises with angled out toes/feet (no r/p, solid 12 reps)
    BB RDL's (no r/p, struggled thru 20-rep set)
    box squats (r/p, widowmaker-style, 8+18 on the drop.....sonofagunholyouch)

    and that is all I got to say about that
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    and that is all I got to say about that
    Forest? ;-)
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  7. fukcer called me smooth-looking, still trying to get over that one............sheesh
    I can't be cut up & dialed in, vascular as hell, 24/7/365 man
    still feel like i'm doing good



    anyway, hurt sensitive feelings aside, check out this dinner I had awhile ago..mmmm
    now I am out of steak



    8oz sirloin
    1 can black beans (yes I said the can)
    romaine salad w/ BLEU cheese vinaigrette dressing, cucumber & pineapple chopped up in it again, topped with croutons

    a nice close-up of that main dish



    been pan-frying them steaks last few times, as I didn't feel like going down to the courtyard outside to hit the grill..
    still tasty as hell tho, and nice & pink on the inside

    and then, had me some dessert, couple rice cakes topped with this delicious stuff:





  8. Bleu cheese?!

  9. I have a Cuban workout partner, his dad has a thick accent and we were talking about peanut butter. He is very bro and this was the first time I've ever talked to him. When his wife brought 7 jars of skippy, guess a good coupon deal or something, he immediately yells "**** SKIPPY" but it sounded more like "fock skehpee" still makes me laugh think about it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    I have a Cuban workout partner, his dad has a thick accent and we were talking about peanut butter. He is very bro and this was the first time I've ever talked to him. When his wife brought 7 jars of skippy, guess a good coupon deal or something, he immediately yells "**** SKIPPY" but it sounded more like "fock skehpee" still makes me laugh think about it
    lol
    hey it's natural man -- and good as hell too
    I fockin luv it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lol hey it's natural man -- and good as hell too I fockin luv it
    I have no problem with it, just a funny anecdote. Just the other day he was playing Words With Friends and from upstairs I hear him yell "f*ck Jew isn't a word". He's a goofy dude

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fukcer called me smooth-looking, still trying to get over that one............sheesh
    I can't be cut up & dialed in, vascular as hell, 24/7/365 man
    still feel like i'm doing good
    Hey now, it was actually: "Your pics are showing some slight smoothing over (finally!) but it's crazy how defined your abs still are - all at ~5k cals/day!?"

    There's a big difference between 'slight smoothing over...with defined abs' and 'smooth'.
    Most of us mortals would be straight up FAT at ~5kcals/day for a week or two!
    I'm amazed at how primed your metabolism has been since your contest to maintain the condition you do at the calorie consumption you're at. Not meant to be a slight at all

  13. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Hey now, it was actually: "Your pics are showing some slight smoothing over (finally!) but it's crazy how defined your abs still are - all at ~5k cals/day!?"

    There's a big difference between 'slight smoothing over...with defined abs' and 'smooth'.
    Most of us mortals would be straight up FAT at ~5kcals/day for a week or two!
    I'm amazed at how primed your metabolism has been since your contest to maintain the condition you do at the calorie consumption you're at. Not meant to be a slight at all
    ROFL
    ahahaaa just messin with ya bro, i'm in a playful mood this evening..
    wanted to see if you were paying attention
    (already knew you would be)
    no worries really, it's all good

    and yes - I love my metabolism, feel very blessed, believe me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ROFL
    ahahaaa just messin with ya bro, i'm in a playful mood this evening..
    wanted to see if you were paying attention
    (already knew you would be)
    no worries really, it's all good

    and yes - I love my metabolism, feel very blessed, believe me

    Now where do I find that rock-throwing smiley thing you posted up the other day....


  15. This?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    This?

    That's the one - thanks


  17. I think you're looking pretty jacked in that pic, Snags. Now smoothed over, that'd def describe me right now....up from 198 to 208 in a month & def rollin on 15% bf at least (I don't have a very good handle on what's what, but abs are covered). Getting strong as sh!t though Hit a PR on squat tonight, so it makes it easier to accept right now for the time being lol

    When you look like me, THEN you can say you're smoothed over.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I think you're looking pretty jacked in that pic, Snags. Now smoothed over, that'd def describe me right now....up from 198 to 208 in a month & def rollin on 15% bf at least (I don't have a very good handle on what's what, but abs are covered). Getting strong as sh!t though Hit a PR on squat tonight, so it makes it easier to accept right now for the time being lol

    When you look like me, THEN you can say you're smoothed over.
    I've been smoothed over for years then..

  19. actually got up this morning and did some fasted MIIT cardio (powered by cup of java & BCAA+SAA)..
    15min, felt that was sufficient for this day
    was a tad rough -- I certainly enjoyed the break from cardio lemme say that

    followed with 975cal standard breakfast, still delicious

  20. so freakin Montana lookin all buff & lean in his avi these days...making me jealous
    ima make a conscious effort to get a bit cleaner, a bit leaner, in my efforts at adding muscle..all at same (if not more) cals than what I been consuming, and continuing on with the DC structure training
    time to take this to the next level -- foods are all-clean, all the time for the time being







    (maybe I can lose this smooth look I got going on......)


  21. Motivation comes from anywhere brother.

    I'm trying to push things to a level ive never been at before, and the same way my avi "gave you motivation" is the same way seeing you kicking ass on stage helped push me even farther.

    That being said though Better step your game up homie. Im coming for ya
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  22. Double post.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. Ya Montana not looking smooth at all... I mean just sayin'

    - All kidding aside, you are both motivating as hell..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Better step your game up homie. Im coming for ya
    game on, homeslice
    I got something up my sleeve for you....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice I got something up my sleeve for you....
    A cool tattoo?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice
    I got something up my sleeve for you....
    Gotta admit now I'm excited to see what unfolds..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    game on, homeslice
    I got something up my sleeve for you....
    Looking forward to it.....freaky stuff I gues
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  28. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    A cool tattoo?


    nah, no more of those for snags
    at least -- not right now



    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Gotta admit now I'm excited to see what unfolds..
    muahuahuauauauaaa
    watch, and be amazed and delighted, grasshoppa
    legs are lookin pretty good these days, and I been really loose in my diet, comparatively speaking..
    watch what happens with a couple master tweaks here and & there


  29. GAME ON! Smooth and old vs grainy and young. Bwahahaha!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    GAME ON! Smooth and old vs grainy and young. Bwahahaha!
    I want that grainy look, ****s on a different level
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Log in
Log in