8 Weeks to Cut then I Cruise
- 09-21-2013, 08:46 PM
- 09-26-2013, 01:03 PM
09-26-2013, 02:02 PM
09-26-2013, 05:47 PM
09-27-2013, 02:52 PM
09-30-2013, 07:59 AM
nice log, how'd I miss this one?
meals lookin dandy as always -- on that bread tho, gotta say I am not a fan....#1 ingredient is added gluten, and heavy on the soy for construction, bleh not my kind of ingredients
you ever try Ezekiel bread nosh? flourless, gluten-free bread coming from solid carb sources/grains etc
09-30-2013, 01:02 PM
I've never tried it but I see it all the time. I was looking for a low carb source while I cut weight so that bread caught my eye. Yesterday a few people at work asked me why I'm trying to get SKINNY! Grrrrrrrrrr. Anywayz, I didn't weigh in this morning and I'm just about done.
We decided on a trip to New Orleans instead of the cruise so the skinny stuff comes to an end. I still wanted to drop a few fat lbs though because when I get there I'm planning to eat the goodness that place is famous for. Can't wait to get myself a bowl of seafood gumbo!
Last night dinner: chicken, steak, peppers, tomatoes and white rice with some spicy chilli sause
10-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Some of the meals I've had these past few days. I haven't checked my weight in awhile. Maybe I'll do that in the morning. That is fake butter by the way in that last picture. Don't want none of ya'll trying to call me out.
10-09-2013, 11:59 AM
10-09-2013, 12:13 PM
10-09-2013, 01:13 PM
10-09-2013, 02:55 PM
10-09-2013, 03:18 PM
10-09-2013, 08:29 PM
10-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uvawahoowa in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2012, 05:24 PM
- By uvawahoowa in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2012, 03:12 PM
- By rrm in forum Weight LossReplies: 27Last Post: 02-28-2009, 06:03 AM
- By mixedup in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 02-08-2009, 03:38 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:38 AM