beast pumps with FINAFLEX

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Great news beast. Hope everything goes well.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Happy birthday mom beast!!! Lol lets hope they can get it all, early is always best with cancer..
    Lol mom beast. Love it! She is a beast. Ths is round 2 for her and the ugly c word. She would kick any of our asses with yoga and all the other crazy hippy sht she does!

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

I am sore just reading your workout. lol. Glad you killed it.
    I'm still sore lmao!

I am so sorry to hear/read about your mom. My thoughts are with you. Please keep us posted.
    Thank you much. I'll update as often as she updates me. I'm just very glad everything seems very hopeful. The caught her initial bout with cancer 10+years ago in stage 4. They're not doing chemo this time just removing a lobe from her lung and hopefully that's all she needs.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I had an epiphany at about 5 this evening. I'm only making it to the gym 3 days a week... Why not bastardize DC training.

Flat bench
    135x10 225x5 275x5 295x6 drop set 245x6 drop 185x9 drop 135x7

Shoulder press
    95x10 115x5 135x9 drop 115x7 drop 95x5 drop 45x 12

Lateral raises
    30x8 drop 20x8 drop 10x6.

Vbar pushdowns
    Rackx19 3/4 rackx17rp 9 rp6

Squat
    135x10 225x5 315x3 225x7

Hit a wall on squats. Pump was f*cking stupid. Painful almost. Love it.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Glad to hear things are lookong hopeful with your mom bud. And nice bench session! Getting back in the swing of things it sounds like
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I had an epiphany at about 5 this evening. I'm only making it to the gym 3 days a week... Why not bastardize DC training.

Flat bench
    135x10 225x5 275x5 295x6 drop set 245x6 drop 185x9 drop 135x7

Shoulder press
    95x10 115x5 135x9 drop 115x7 drop 95x5 drop 45x 12

Lateral raises
    30x8 drop 20x8 drop 10x6.

Vbar pushdowns
    Rackx19 3/4 rackx17rp 9 rp6

Squat
    135x10 225x5 315x3 225x7

Hit a wall on squats. Pump was f*cking stupid. Painful almost. Love it.
    that's one mean looking session right there!!! Nice beast
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Thanks man.

Lol mom beast. Love it! She is a beast. Ths is round 2 for her and the ugly c word. She would kick any of our asses with yoga and all the other crazy hippy sht she does!

I'm still sore lmao!

Thank you much. I'll update as often as she updates me. I'm just very glad everything seems very hopeful. The caught her initial bout with cancer 10+years ago in stage 4. They're not doing chemo this time just removing a lobe from her lung and hopefully that's all she needs.
    That's awesome, keep her spirits up.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Glad to hear they have what sounds like a great plan of action for your mother.

You lift more than 3 times a week on DC training? Are you trying to work on some specific weaker areas? Dante generally recommends 3 times a week for better gains and recovery, and only suggests 4 times for people already pretty big and advanced who are doing the extra day to give more attention to weak points.

Great lifts, nice numbers.

Pretty impressive to get a major pump like that from DC Training, I would get a pump from it but never anything like what you are explaining, that is sure fire proof that the MAX PUMP is in full effect!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Glad to hear they have what sounds like a great plan of action for your mother.

You lift more than 3 times a week on DC training? Are you trying to work on some specific weaker areas? Dante generally recommends 3 times a week for better gains and recovery, and only suggests 4 times for people already pretty big and advanced who are doing the extra day to give more attention to weak points.

Great lifts, nice numbers.

Pretty impressive to get a major pump like that from DC Training, I would get a pump from it but never anything like what you are explaining, that is sure fire proof that the MAX PUMP is in full effect!
    I want to lift 4x a week but life is hectic so I've only been able to 3x. It's not quite dc training that I'm doing but ill follow a similar schedule. I do need a bit of arm and leg work. Thick torso but my legs and arms don't quite fit.

The max pump is unreal. I did take yesterday's dose with about 100g of carbs so I'm sure that helped immensely.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

How the f do you bench so damn strong....
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    How the f do you bench so damn strong....
    We thought bench press was working out back in the day. Wish we woulda thought the same about squat and deads.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

We thought bench press was working out back in the day. Wish we woulda thought the same about squat and deads.
    Lol your not kidding !!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol your not kidding !!
    Love me some bench press

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Today sucked. I did pulling muscles. Back bis and hammys. I'm not going to list weights and numbers its embarrassing. I didn't feel all that well going into it honestly and I feel worse now. Hopefully I'm not getting sick.

Tomorrow will be some serious cardio, going to the hills to check trail cams and reposition a few tree stands. I am going to try to get a lift in when I get done
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.62%

Today sucked. I did pulling muscles. Back bis and hammys. I'm not going to list weights and numbers its embarrassing. I didn't feel all that well going into it honestly and I feel worse now. Hopefully I'm not getting sick.

Tomorrow will be some serious cardio, going to the hills to check trail cams and reposition a few tree stands. I am going to try to get a lift in when I get done
    Dont worry bud im right there with ya. Allergies have been fukin me up in a srs way. Plus on topnof being sick I only got a 25 min workout in today because the kid punched a kid amd got kicked out of the daycare at the gym
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

We all have off-days Beastmode. Don't sweat it & don't go nuts with the cardio if you're genuinely getting sick. Keep it LISS if you really think you may be, like a light job thru the trails vs. trail-blasting. Or take a 4-wheeler
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Dont worry bud im right there with ya. Allergies have been fukin me up in a srs way. Plus on topnof being sick I only got a 25 min workout in today because the kid punched a kid amd got kicked out of the daycare at the gym
    Allergies have been rough. I hope your kid won!

We all have off-days Beastmode. Don't sweat it & don't go nuts with the cardio if you're genuinely getting sick. Keep it LISS if you really think you may be, like a light job thru the trails vs. trail-blasting. Or take a 4-wheeler
    I wound up sleeping most of the day. I think I ate some bad food or something and that's what had me off. Feeling healthy as a horse today. Hope for a good sesh tonight.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.26%

Be happy you went, you tried it, and did your best. Get some rest and hopefully you feel better soon. I went on Saturday too, won't list digits cuz i am in lil girl weights right now, which I do NOT like.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Eh we all have off days, no sweat. Glad you are feeling better now you can just crush it next time!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Be happy you went, you tried it, and did your best. Get some rest and hopefully you feel better soon. I went on Saturday too, won't list digits cuz i am in lil girl weights right now, which I do NOT like.
    It's all relative - if you're making progress in some fashion or another, you're winning more than someone benching 500lbs that can't break a plateau. A rep here, a couple lbs there, or a half inch off your waist. Sometimes younger kids come up to me at the gym and tell me "that's a lot of weight!" when they see me squatting over 400lbs. I just laugh and remind them the world record is over 1300 now - over 3x my 'big squat'
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Numbers are numbers. Not a huge deal

Eh we all have off days, no sweat. Glad you are feeling better now you can just crush it next time!
    I'm gonna wreck sh!t today

It's all relative - if you're making progress in some fashion or another, you're winning more than someone benching 500lbs that can't break a plateau. A rep here, a couple lbs there, or a half inch off your waist. Sometimes younger kids come up to me at the gym and tell me "that's a lot of weight!" when they see me squatting over 400lbs. I just laugh and remind them the world record is over 1300 now - over 3x my 'big squat'
    I wish I could say my big squat was mid 400s like yours. Soon enough.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Absolutely. I'm not saying it will be easy, but you can def do it. Wish I had your bench!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

I'm gonna wreck sh!t today.
    WRECKING BALL!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Felt good today.

Barbell curl
    95x9rp4rp2

Pinwheels
    25x15 35x10x2 45x6x35x4x25x6

HS leg curl
    90x19rp10rp4

Squat
    295x3.5

Widow maker leg press
    370x21

Leg press Calves Dc rep count+regular reps

270x8+8x2.

Pump in my forearms and calves was atrocious. Quads were pretty veiny despite higher bf%
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

Felt good today.

Barbell curl
    95x9rp4rp2

Pinwheels
    25x15 35x10x2 45x6x35x4x25x6

HS leg curl
    90x19rp10rp4

Squat
    295x3.5

Widow maker leg press
    370x21

Leg press Calves Dc rep count+regular reps

270x8+8x2.

Pump in my forearms and calves was atrocious. Quads were pretty veiny despite higher bf%
    Guess who's back??!!! The beast that's who!! Lol big #'s on those leg presses..
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Nice work Beast!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

Guess who's back??!!!
    slim shady?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

So did you just get under the bar & squat that?? That's wild if so; hard to squat with any weight on my back without a progressive warmup backsquatting.

Crazy legpresses - but seems like the nitrates have been helping me get a bit done a bit faster. Endurance has improved this last month for me for sure.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So did you just get under the bar & squat that?? That's wild if so; hard to squat with any weight on my back without a progressive warmup backsquatting.

Crazy legpresses - but seems like the nitrates have been helping me get a bit done a bit faster. Endurance has improved this last month for me for sure.
    Notice any lactic acid buffering?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Absolutely. It's really noticeable actually. When I reach failure, I'm kinda suprised - it comes up faster because the pain doesn't arrive til closer to true failure.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Oh hell no! I do an ass load of warm up. I've just decided ill post my working sets since dc basically revolves around 1 set.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Notice any lactic acid buffering?
    Yes. Very much so. During the workouts most definitely.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Good lord. I need a pre to get me through these workouts. I crashed at the end. Hard

Incline smith
    225x9rp5rp3

Seated barbell shoulder press-drop sets
    135x10 115x6 95x6

Jm press
    95x12rp5rp4

HS lat pull
    95x8rp4rp2

Rack deads
    135x5 225x5 275x5 315x4

Rear delt pec deck (weak point training)
    90x45 widow maker.

Pump in my shoulders and triceps is unbelievable. Time to add some extra go juice to the max pump. I can't do super heavy stims-one scoop of muscle marinade keeps me awake for 2 weeks straight. Suggestions welcome...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

Try volatile, I lift late at night and have no problem sleeping 2 hours after taking it..
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.3%

Clear PMs beast..
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Clear PMs beast..
    Kinda done
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Just want to make note. I feel like I just walked out of the gym. Still extremely pumped.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Saturation is in full effect now, you got the perma-pump!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Volatile & Ignite2 both were good for me on a day-in/day-out basis - neither will over-rev you. Just a smooth pick-me-up. Use the Volatile for more pumps/performance, use the Ignite if you need a tbooster (say in PCT) or want the extra aminos it offers.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Saturation is in full effect now, you got the perma-pump!
    Yes I do!

Volatile & Ignite2 both were good for me on a day-in/day-out basis - neither will over-rev you. Just a smooth pick-me-up. Use the Volatile for more pumps/performance, use the Ignite if you need a tbooster (say in PCT) or want the extra aminos it offers.
    I love the ingredient panel but I don't want to run a product that will enhance the pump any further so I give a true non biased review for the finaflex crew. I think black coffee and green tea will suffice then ill give the ignite a shot.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%

Oh def. I assumed you had almost finished your bottle. I'm out as of today I just used some coffee for the most part, or other sources for a little caff.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%

Oh def. I assumed you had almost finished your bottle. I'm out as of today I just used some coffee for the most part, or other sources for a little caff.
    I've got a few days left from a few missed doses. I'm bad about taking stuff on off days sometimes

Similar Forum Threads

1. beastly pumps with FINAFLEX
    By superbeast668 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:38 PM
  2. Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:05 AM