We're Going to Pump Hyde Up!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Honest question and no offense: why the high nitrate doses? I read that NOx at the muscle fiber, that's been stressed, increases nutrient uptake but does the fiber grow significantly? Or, do you guys just like the temporary "pump"?
    My thoughts & findings have been perfectly summed up by Monty:

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I was playing around with higher doses for both the pump and the endurance aspect. I can say though that when you get into the higher doses of nitrates both of these do in fact increase, but not enough to justify the possible sides.

With split doses it's doable but taken all at once. ...i would not recommend it at all.
    Good to see you in here btw Ken! What happened to your log? Did I miss something? Stopped getting updates on my AM world from it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Good to see you in here btw Ken! What happened to your log? Did I miss something? Stopped getting updates on my AM world from it.
    Thanks brother. Miss your input in my logs. Congrats on the AF rep position! Would love to log an AF PH.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Thanks brother. Miss your input in my logs. Congrats on the AF rep position! Would love to log an AF PH.
    Thank you brother. Glad you're interested - if I should find myself in the position to offer a logging op, better believe it's great to know there's guys like you ready to put in some hard work & make some gains!

Going to attempt a full backsquat @ 450 tonight - this will be a true PR if I pull it off
    [email protected]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Going to attempt a full backsquat @ 450 tonight - this will be a true PR if I pull it off
    go get that sh1t mang

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Thank you brother. Glad you're interested - if I should find myself in the position to offer a logging op, better believe it's great to know there's guys like you ready to put in some hard work & make some gains!

Video this ish! Need to see how you squat bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

This I need to see it!!

7. Time to get that pr! Destroy it Hyde!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    This I need to see it!!
    I wish I'd thought of this before, and not after, like I did - my buddy was there thankfully, & he gave me a lot of support and a big smack on the back after a big snort of ammonia. But this squat was JUST parallel. Deeper than your squats currently Tyga, but not by much - this squat would have been given the white light in some federations but red-lighted in others. I dive-bombed it, saw I looked just parallel, & pressed like nobody's business. Buddy said it was def good, but only just - nothing deep about this one, but I'll take it!

Barbell Backsquat 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 365x1 (belt goes on after this), 410x1, 450x1 (PR!!!!)

This program was brutal, but that's a 5lb PR, off any hormones (compared to 445 on a bunch of Msten & 1,4,19andros), & 10-15lbs lighter bodyweight. Then I took the lady out for BBQ pork for the monthly anniversary. It's a celebration bishes!
    [email protected]

9. Need videoooooo!!! I need to see how deep you squat... Just prop the phone up brother man and get with it!

None the less, very solid session Hyde!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. way to get after it buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    my buddy gave me a big smack on my backside after a big snort of his ass. nothing deep, but I'll take it bishes!

well that was certainly interesting..thanks for sharing

11. 450!!!! Holy mackerel Hyde! Congrats!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

12. Good ish man
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Then I banged my lady out with my pork for the monthly anniversary. It's a PR celebration bishes!
    LOL Now that's how your celebrate a big ass squat PR!!!! Def jealous of those #'s

14. Good squatting dude
    [email protected]

15. Awesome work man, you need to compete!

16. 450?.....sweet........
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    way to get after it buddy
    Any squatting normally winds me like nothing else - the Max Pump has made my warmups noticeably faster this past month vs the first month of the squat program. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it, but it really has helped me stay stronger longer.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    LOL Now that's how your celebrate a big ass squat PR!!!! Def jealous of those #'s
    Teach you to squat if you can teach me to shoulder press

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good squatting dude
    Glad to see you in here man, especially for this!

Quote Originally Posted by SPLocal View Post
    Awesome work man, you need to compete!
    Someday, before too long....

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    450?.....sweet........
    There's a guy I talk with a lot, short bodybuilder at my gym who recently got into powerlifting. Granted, he's on injectables, but he squat 545 all the way down below parallel with just a belt the day before this! But I can still out-pull him at least
    [email protected]

18. Off tonight, buddy came into town from up north for the AFI concert tonight & asked me to go with. Very excited to see him. 4 caps today. Tomorrow will be last day - 6 caps before high volume upper body I'm thinkin'. Gotta get some pics to show what this product is really capable of for me!
    [email protected]
  19. Max Pump: Final Review

Well gang, it's that time again....seems like the good ones are always over too soon. Very sick today. Had to take off work actually (thankfully we're very slow for the minute). 2 days ago my throat hurt all day, then yesterday my throat had me drinking hot green tea & cough drops ALL day. Very lethargic. Today, couldn't breathe out one nostril, green mucus, sinuses loaded w/ pressure. Good thing my gf is a teacher & brings home whatever virus happens to be in style atm

Hoping to kind of go out on a bang yesterday, took my last 6 caps of Max Pump around 6 with a full meal but just had no energy & knew lifting was the worst thing I could do for myself. Disappointed, I stayed in & rested with the lady. Til I noticed this almost 2 hrs later:

Name:  0919132010.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  122.4 KB

Absolutely ZERO exercise, movement, you name it - no gimmick here. I was just watching a movie, & when I went to the bathroom noticed my veins were practically blowing out of my forearm. Much more than even the camera can show. Zero headaches or any sides noted @ 6 caps with a meal for me, btw. If you were on the fence about Max Pump's ability to really induce pumps/vascularity, let these resting pics assure you: this stuff works as claimed. I've actually gained weight, from 198 most days to 202 most mornings over this month (been eating far too dirty with the gf, although have stabilized things at 202). So to gain some bf, not exercise, & still produce veins like that for me at rest is a bit of a marvel.

Cliff Notes:

-No side effects taken as directed. Very convenient/flexible dosing. Only incurred a mild headache once, intentionally disobeying directions over-dosing nitrates by mixing with other products with larger amounts of nitrates. And that was very mild still. ZERO stomach discomfort/GI issues.

-Excellent muscle filling/vascularity inducing properties. Any physical activity while on max pump aids blood rushing to the source of the action. Easily comparable to 1.5-2g of Agamtine for me, & I'd caution to say Max Pump is simply superior in this regard.

-This ability yielded noticeable benefits in the bedroom. Got harder, easier, for longer. Could just keep it up, & never have I been able to get it back up so fast after climax.

-Definitely buffered lactic acid/bolstered fatigue both in high rep sets & recovery times between sets. 16 rep sets became 20 rep sets over 4wks often.

-Very reasonable pricing - this product is affordable. When you consider it as a stacker for preworkouts it can come off on the pricey side, but if you consider the bedroom benefits & how standalone it can be the price is much more justifiable.

-Would you use this product again: Absolutely.

Big thanks to the Finaflex team for the opp to run this great product; you've made a believer out of me. Betaine Nitrate is where it's at. And thanks to everyone for their input/support during this log. Got a 450lb squat, lots of impressive pumps, & better sex out of it - and who wouldn't want that?
    [email protected]

20. uggh, sorry to hear about the sickness brother hope it passes soon
    (you didn't have to be so descriptive on the symptoms tho)

excellent log & review - but no surprise there, you're a master logger
    we appreciate the time you've taken, and very glad to see you enjoyed yet another of our products

look forward to your next foray my friend -- so long as it does not include sickness

21. Get well soon....you pumped up Max Pumper
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. In need of some new music to pump me up
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:50 AM
  2. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:42 PM