1 alpha+550XD for first cycle

  1. Registered User
    Greek Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    wollongong ,NSW. Australia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    24

    1 alpha+550XD for first cycle


    I opened a thred before looking at 1 andro products for first cycle.
    But changed my mind on the 1 andro finaflex, to do 1 alpha + 550xd cycle.
    1 cap of 550 and 2 caps of 1 alpha ED along with milk thistle and proper pct.
    I thought on doing this becuase i want to put on some serious muscle probably around 15 lbs and get aggression in the gym.

    Height 6'3"
    Weight 257lbs

    I would like to know if this combination and dosage is effective for the goals that im looking for
    Thanks!

  2. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,420
    Rep Power
    7237674

    How long are you running them?

    All of the results will be dependant on cycle length diet and training. I would personally run both at two caps a day.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek Warrior View Post
    I opened a thred before looking at 1 andro products for first cycle.
    But changed my mind on the 1 andro finaflex, to do 1 alpha + 550xd cycle.
    1 cap of 550 and 2 caps of 1 alpha ED along with milk thistle and proper pct.
    I thought on doing this becuase i want to put on some serious muscle probably around 15 lbs and get aggression in the gym.

    Height 6'3"
    Weight 257lbs

    I would like to know if this combination and dosage is effective for the goals that im looking for
    Thanks!
    Id run 2 caps of each for 4 weeks and a proper PCT. Milk thistle isnt necessary since these arent methyls but its never a bad thing to be cautious. Also 15 lbs is reaching, these are great products but even on some of the stronger methyls, 15lbs in 4 weeks is pushing it big time. Id expect 6-10lbs after a 4 week run.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Greek Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    wollongong ,NSW. Australia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    24

    What sort of pct is necessary for this sort of cycle?
  5. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,420
    Rep Power
    7237674

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek Warrior View Post
    What sort of pct is necessary for this sort of cycle?
    A combination of Pure Test and Revolution PCT is what we recommend. You can get the combo pack "Revolution Test Stack" that has both products in one convenient box
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1141106

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    A combination of Pure Test and Revolution PCT is what we recommend. You can get the combo pack "Revolution Test Stack" that has both products in one convenient box
    Great products and a great combo!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. alpha bulk or test e for first Cycle
    By antmike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 08:37 PM
  2. $600 for first cycle??
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 11:29 PM
  3. Fina/Test Transdermal Cycle for first Cycle
    By 1911Freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 09:49 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 10:11 PM
  5. T-1 dosing for first cycle?
    By bmorefat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in