looking at 1 andro products for first cycle

Greek Warrior

Awards
Hi,
im a newbie to the anabolic minds forum.

I was looking at 1 andro products for first cycle because ive been hearing good reviews about them, not having to worry about serious pcts and people getting some maintainable lean gains.

I wanted to know which would be a better decision for first cycle, finaflex 1 andro or, finaflex 1 alpha or ams 1 andro chrome or forerunner labs alpha mass?

Height: 6"3'
Weight: 257lbs
I live in australia, NSW
Help will be most aporeciated thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Can't go wrong either way but id go 3 bottles at 4 caps for 6 weeks of 1alpha

Greek Warrior

Awards
For that kind of dosage of alpha, would you need to run a serm pct afterwards?
Also what makes alpha stronger than andro?
Thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!
Higher conversion rate iirc

Good starter cycle. 3-4 bottles will do ya nicely but the revo black pct and daa should be plenty

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks!
No serm unless you feel the need. Fyi, always good to have one on hand...

Greek Warrior

Awards
One problem that im facing though is the vitamin shop that i purchase my supps from up the street is that there prices r so damn high ill be looking at $90 a bottle of whatever supp i tell them to order in.lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm unless you feel the need. Fyi, always good to have one on hand...
^

Back when I thought I needed a ph it was the first thing I bought. Still in a shoe hiding in my closet lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One problem that im facing though is the vitamin shop that i purchase my supps from up the street is that there prices r so damn high ill be looking at $90 a bottle of whatever supp i tell them to order in.lol
Hmm you said you're from Aus? How bout nutraplanet and just pay shipping yourself?

You can get all 3 for around that price

Greek Warrior

Awards
Australian customs is abit of a worry though thats why im alittle unsure about ordering them over the net.
Or i can bargin with them and ask them to lower the price.
Fyl they bloody should becuase a month or so i ago i bought 2 bottles off them of 550xd and a bottle of pct rev. $90 each and $50 for the pct rev. and it turned into a disaster, stopped after day 4 mainly becuase i was pshyced out reading on the forums that u needed nolva snd so and so for pct.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Australian customs is abit of a worry though thats why im alittle unsure about ordering them over the net.
Or i can bargin with them and ask them to lower the price.
Fyl they bloody should becuase a month or so i ago i bought 2 bottles off them of 550xd and a bottle of pct rev. $90 each and $50 for the pct rev. and it turned into a disaster, stopped after day 4 mainly becuase i was pshyced out reading on the forums that u needed nolva snd so and so for pct.
And what did you do with the rest of the 550xd

Greek Warrior

Awards
Reterned one bottle of 550xd and the one bottle of pct black.
But the one that id opened i couldnt retern obviously.

The thing is iv been training since 13 yrs old on and off during school.
But the past yr or so iv been trainning more seriously mostly just upper body mostly. Ocassionally i hit legs because im naturally got good shaped legs anyway.
In that past yr until recent ive been training with me dad and one of his mates thats an osteopath, they told me that if i start taking any kind of performance enhancer or steroid, ill be training by myself, which also has been pshc ing me out.
Thats why with the other opened 550xd bottle i chucked it away along with some tribulus that id purchased.
Lmao

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
U threw it away!

Greek Warrior

Awards
Yeh. but thats the kind of stuff that happens when ur in a ****ty and confused situation that im in.
Living at my greek grandmas house doesnt help anthing either.
Anyway do u think i should risk getting stuff of the net or just pay an extra buck and purchase from the vitamin shop thats pretty close?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finaflex 1andro would be perfect for a first cycle.

1alpha is more suited for the advanced users.

Greek Warrior

Awards
Well im sort of tossing up between finaflex and ams 1 andro, just not sure about that transdermal tech that they use and how effective it is absorbed compared to capsule form.
Its just that finaflexs covers on their products look too mellow, but i shouldn't judge products by cover usage i guess

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well im sort of tossing up between finaflex and ams 1 andro, just not sure about that transdermal tech that they use and how effective it is absorbed compared to capsule form.
Its just that finaflexs covers on their products look too mellow, but i shouldn't judge products by cover usage i guess
Yeah..labels are just that. Labels.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hey mate,

I ordered finaflex 1 alpha and 1 android and 550 xd and got them into Perth.

I only ran 1 bottle of 1 alpha and bridged into 550 xd. Was okay but needed to up the dose and length of run.

I also had no trouble with pct and used rev black and DAA.

I would order it off nutraplanet and use USPS to get it shipped. Takes about 2 to 3 weeks to get here but seems to be the safer option through customs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What's android?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finaflex 1-Andro has DHB in it to increase bio-availability. That makes it pretty nice, 1-Alpha is the same main ingredient as 1-Andro but it has been modified to have an enanthate bond on it make it have a higher and longer availability. Both of these are very nice products. I can not speak to the efficacy of other companies products, just the high quality of ours.

There have already been some great recommendations on here regarding dosing and yeah PCT Revolution Black and PURE TEST will be sufficient for PCT in most cases unless there is a problem with your HPTA, or you go to severe doses and or cycle length.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hi,
im a newbie to the anabolic minds forum.
and you must be the fella who e-mailed me..

seems to be some good answers in here, far as rec usage goes, and pct

Finaflex 1-Andro has DHB in it to increase bio-availability. That makes it pretty nice, 1-Alpha is the same main ingredient as 1-Andro but it has been modified to have an enanthate bond on it make it have a higher and longer availability. Both of these are very nice products. I can not speak to the efficacy of other companies products, just the high quality of ours.

There have already been some great recommendations on here regarding dosing and yeah PCT Revolution Black and PURE TEST will be sufficient for PCT in most cases unless there is a problem with your HPTA, or you go to severe doses and or cycle length.
^^ and this of course, a bit more expanded info from our good rep..always good stuff