making dreams real log!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. my kingdom for a cam with that clarity


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my kingdom for a cam with that clarity
    Cameras are quite inexpensive now, you can get a sony for about 100 bucks now. There are much better camera's out there but they are ok digitals and idiot proof. I am a camera idiot so that is great for me.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cameras are quite inexpensive now, you can get a sony for about 100 bucks now. There are much better camera's out there but they are ok digitals and idiot proof. I am a camera idiot so that is great for me.
    is not the $ issue (altho this freakin national show is gonna kill me with expense lol)..I just simply refuse to replace something that works fine, for all intents and purposes, am old-fashioned that way, and why I still drive a 15yr old BMW
    not trying to be a pro photographer here, just would be nice in some instances (recent update pics for example) to be able to show everything correctly

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is not the $ issue (altho this freakin national show is gonna kill me with expense lol)..I just simply refuse to replace something that works fine, for all intents and purposes, am old-fashioned that way, and why I still drive a 15yr old BMW
    not trying to be a pro photographer here, just would be nice in some instances (recent update pics for example) to be able to show everything correctly
    BMW....gotta love the germans. They never stop

    Just like a panzer those things!!!

    I drive a ford, small one I'm afraid....to expensive here....bastard government!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Day 6 Pull

    Happy Friday guys. 4 caps and a good amount of food.
    no preworkout today.

    Deadlift: 135x5, 135x5, 185x3, 225x3, 275x3, 295 x2, 305x2, 275z3, 275x2
    bentover rows: 135x6, 135x6, 135x6, 135x6
    pullups wide-- none of that kipping ****: 35
    straightbar pulldowns: 120x10, 135x8,135x9, 135x8, 120x10,105x10,105x10
    john meadow's stretchers: 75x10, 75x10, 60x12
    additional work: db shrugs, hammer curls and ez bar curls. and most important face pulls.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my kingdom for a cam with that clarity
    Iphone5

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    BMW....gotta love the germans. They never stop

    Just like a panzer those things!!!

    I drive a ford, small one I'm afraid....to expensive here....bastard government!!!
    indeed on the beamer, had this 740iL for yrs, 200k miles on it, looks great, runs great has been low-maintenance (relatively speaking)..altho they hold their value well, dealer would give me nowhere close to what it is really worth (and more importantly, for what it's worth to me, I cannot replace it comparatively in that price range, nowhere close)
    lol on your government..everybody has issues these days..gas pretty salty over there tho isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Iphone5
    no4me



    sorry for all these hijacks ID - yours looks like the new thread on the block to hang out in
    everything continues to look good in here, fyi

  8. Im in here! Logs looking good thus far and i completely agree with the upright rows, throw em in the trash! I absolutely hate that exercise, never feels right for me and provides me no benefit.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    sorry for all these hijacks ID - yours looks like the new thread on the block to hang out in
    everything continues to look good in here, fyi
    Thanks i dont mind extra exposure. the more the better

  10. Day 7.
    2 caps now. 2 later.
    woke up and weight in at 158.5, can be alot of things. probably waterweight and food from yesterday.
    but at least the scale is up? haha.

    today is a rest day, aiming for legs tomorrow.
    time to eat,rest and enjoy life a little bit
    •   
       


  11. what do you guys think of adding stano to the cycle?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    what do you guys think of adding stano to the cycle?
    PH stano?

    Why would you? Stano is mostly used to combat lethargy caused by methylated DS or PH, usually high dosed.
    I've used it in the past along side a methylated PH.

    Stano has in my honest opinion no other value, so I wouldn't take it in this case.

    Stick to your cycle as planned, and be sure to have diet,training and recovery at it's best.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  13. alright just wondering. was reading around and it peeked my interest

  14. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    alright just wondering. was reading around and it peeked my interest
    Stano has it's value in the harsh cycles, like superdrol which is/was known to cause lethargy.

    Seen it used with epi and halodrol as well.

    No worries, just ask....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Stano has it's value in the harsh cycles, like superdrol which is/was known to cause lethargy.

    Seen it used with epi and halodrol as well.

    No worries, just ask....
    yep yep, good stuff there as well as above ed - no need for stano on these products, and as you mentioned stano no value in building muscle..may make you a bit harder overall, about it

    the other aspect here: many ppl use stano as their "test base", as you also mention. with their harsher methylated compounds..
    I am using 1-Andro and 1-Alpha, for my test base
    this is a truer sense of the word, and use of a test base IMO, as stano is not a true test base, just acts in similar fashion to combat the issues with some particular compounds

  16. A lot of people also use it because it converts to DHT which if running a wetter compound should keep water logging to a minimum and also keep the nips from getting out of control.

    Obviously with 1andro or 1alpha these arent things you should have to worry about.

    Like my fellow freaks have said though stano wouldnt add anything of significance to the cycle.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. thanks for the info guys.

    Day 8
    Legs/ab/calf
    power rack was takin the whole time i was there.. soo i had to improvise a bit.
    made it a moderate leg day

    leg extension:
    50x12
    55x10
    60x12
    65x12
    70x12
    75x10

    Leg Press:
    180x10
    270x8
    270x8
    290x8
    290x8
    290x8

    db squats (figured i try them out. really harsh on the lower back)
    50 lbs each side x10
    55x8
    55x5

    seated leg curl
    50x10
    60x8
    65x10
    70x10
    70x10

  18. No SLDLs?? Those are my favorite when it comes to leg day!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No SLDLs?? Those are my favorite when it comes to leg day!
    Agreed.....

  20. I find RDLs better and more efficacious, myself
    then reg deads separately/another day for back

  21. oh joy its monday x_x

    ditched the upright row from the advice you guys gave me.
    decided to do more volume and try to improve my workload capacity

    Day 9 push day

    Bench (left shoulder feels really out of place from the get-go not sure how to go forward with this)
    :135x10
    155x8
    155x8
    165x5
    165x5

    smith machine incline around 10degrees (really like these, gave me more contractions than conventional bench)
    90x10
    110x7
    120x6
    120x6
    120x6
    110x8
    110x7
    110x6

    incline db press around 40-45degrees
    50x12
    55x8
    45x10
    40x10

    db shoulder press (shoulder fatigued by the time i got here, so i might need to change stuff, but im not entirely sure)
    40x8
    37x6
    30x7

    front db raises hammer grip
    20x10
    22x10
    25x10
    25x10

    bus drivers superset with plate front raises @ 25lbs
    8x8
    10x10
    10x15
    8x12

    triceps:heavy rope pulldowns and reverse pushdowns

    notes:
    after doing smith machine, i feel like my foundation strength for my chest is relatively week. any tips on how to improve it? and should i keep continuing to use the smith machine?
    my left shoulder does really feel out of place whenever i bench, dont know how i should approach this
    shoulders fatigued from all prior pressing. is this alright before i reach db shoulder press?

  22. Smith machine is a no go. Totally Un natural range of motion. Stick with dumbbells. They seem to aggravate my shoulder less then barbell as well. benching before db shoulder press is fine as well. Shoulders are fatigued so a drop in weight will always happen. I think the bigger question is workout structure. Change push days so that shoulders come before chest and vice versa if you want to focus on one more then the other.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Smith machine is a no go. Totally Un natural range of motion. Stick with dumbbells. They seem to aggravate my shoulder less then barbell as well.
    ^this

    +flat bench presses are not suitable for everybody.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. hmmm alright. ill ditch the smith. and maybe ditch the regular flat bench and try my luck with incline bench.

    i did warm up properly this morning as well. rotator cuff exercises horizontally and vertically.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by injectdreams View Post
    hmmm alright. ill ditch the smith. and maybe ditch the regular flat bench and try my luck with incline bench.

    i did warm up properly this morning as well. rotator cuff exercises horizontally and vertically.
    Unless I use a narrow grip I always get shoulder discomfort from flat barbell bench. Db no problem though. Long arms and such. Try only db work for a while and see how it treats you.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. try avoiding flat bench for awhile, do everything incline..
    can do DB flyes on flat if you desire, but I like these on incline as well
    avoid dips for awhile, if you are doing them currently, to ease strain on shoulder for a bit

  27. Day 10
    4 caps daily still. weight around 159/160
    woke up and my chest and traps were sore. i guess switching it up helped. front raises totally kill, gotta love it

    Back/Pull day

    BB row:
    135x8
    145x10
    145x8
    145x8
    145x6

    BW pullups: 35 (trying to get use to them since i havnt done pullups in awhile/added em starting last week)

    iso-lateral front lat pulldown (with palms facing me)
    45x12 (weight is via 1hand)
    55x12
    70x12
    70x10
    70x10
    65x10
    65x10

    latpulldown:
    105x10
    105x9
    120x8
    120z8

    accessory work:
    1.hammer curls to first exhaust forearms
    2. db curls
    3.ez curls
    4. db shrugs
    5. face pulls

  28. Looks like s good session. Weeeeeee!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Im a big fan of BB rows with inverted grip and weighted pull ups..
    I too am loving the weighted pullups


    Sent from my iPhone while

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I too am loving the weighted pullups


    Sent from my iPhone while
    How do you guys go about doing weighted pull ups if I don't have a dip belt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM
  2. My First Real Log - AP, pSARM, and Other Goodies
    By Schmazz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:10 AM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. 2 years in the making....Fit4Lifes HRT Log
    By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 12:30 AM
  5. EPI/X-dream/RPM log.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in