Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time has come once gentleman, for the Freaks at Finaflex to bring you another awesome opportunity.

We would like to find a couple GREAT loggers to run a log for 30 days updating the log 2-3 times a week.

As we get older and continue on our journey to better ourselves every day both in, and out of the gym, we will all encounter small setbacks from working more hours and lifting heavy ass weights. From aching joints to lower testosterone and elevated estrogen levels to GI distress, the list goes on and on. With our passion driving us to reach new limits its time that we have a little bit of extra help, so we are offering up, to a VERY SELECT FEW the opportunity to log what I am deeming the “Freaky Forever” stack.

Active Multi - View attachment 85236

Our brand new multivitamin Active Multi is made specifically for the active individual in mind. This isn’t your Grandpa’s Mult,i no sir. This revolutionary multivitamin is jam packed with ingredients that promote physical as well as mental health.

Joint Support with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cissus and MSM.

Mental Focus with Flax Seed, ALA, Ginko Biloba.

Digestive Health with Pancreatine Enzyme and Papaya Enzyme

Liver Detox with NAC, Milk Thistle and Schizandra Berry

Antioxidants such as Grape Seed Extract and pTeroPure (pterostilbene)

Cardiovascular support with Garlic Extract, Hawthorne Berry and CoQ10

Pure Test - View attachment 85238

Our natural testosterone booster Pure Test uses DAA. A PROVEN testosterone booster that has been put to the test time and time again by males experiencing low testosterone and those looking to boost normal levels as well to get their desired results in the gym…and in the bedroom.

Revolution PCT - View attachment 85237

Alongside Active Multi and Pure Test stands the Estrogen smashing Revolution PCT. Utilizing the strongest Anti Estrogen on the market Arimistane, Revolution PCT will backhand high estrogen levels and get them back in check where we as males want them to be. Along with – Prostate Support, Cardiovascular Support, Liver Support and the Testosterone Amplification Blend, Revolution is head and shoulders above any other OTC AI on the market to date.

If you feel like you have what it takes and want to be “Freaky Forever” then please submit an App containing -
Past Logs
Why we should choose you

Good luck to all that apply and Stay Freaky AM!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get these Apps in folks and become freaky with us Finaflex freaks!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy freakiness...one of my favorite stacks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
am I seeing triple? :blink:
thread is everywhere

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something went crazy when I posted it in our section. Dunno

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get them apps in boys and girls....or else we'll have to take it all ourselves;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll be closing this opp tomorrow fellas. Last minute apps better hurry!