Picked up 2 bottles of 1-alp

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1alpha is very nice on it's own.....don't really need to stack it with something else.

Only very experienced users stack, und it's not something we recommend.
Just ask and we'll help you on your way.

Tell us some more about yourself. Age, goals , supps etc.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Instead of stacking, maybe grab a third bottle and up the dose

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ever taken a ph before?
Have you ever tried one alpha before?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
easy answer:
stack it with Ignite2 and Max Pump, to take your training efforts thru the roof while the 1-Alpha helps you recover and grow
wanna go even bigger? add Cell Shock for postWO..or, alternatively, roll with best pure creatine product available in CreaTrona

BOOM, total win ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
easy answer:
stack it with Ignite2 and Max Pump, to take your training efforts thru the roof while the 1-Alpha helps you recover and grow
wanna go even bigger? add Cell Shock for postWO..or, alternatively, roll with best pure creatine product available in CreaTrona

BOOM, total win ;)
Whats max-pump?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i'm not big on creatine. it doesn't seem to do much for me any more. i liked it when i was young tho.
lol okay
but i'll make a blanket statement here and tell you this:
EVERYONE who is bulking would benefit from having Cell Shock as their postWO drink :)
I do mean, everyone - whether you respond to creatine, or not

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Pump is our Betaine Anyhydrous Nitrate product.

Great for endurance, pumps, and performance. On top of that Nutra has it on sale for under 17 bucks. Such a great product for such a great price!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Max Pump is our Betaine Anyhydrous Nitrate product.

Great for endurance, pumps, and performance. On top of that Nutra has it on sale for under 17 bucks. Such a great product for such a great price!
Nitrate? Like that stuff that makes cars go faster?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nitrate? Like that stuff that makes cars go faster?
LOL noo sir, I think you are referencing potassium or sodium nitrates (altho indeed there are numerous bodybuilding products on the market that contain these)
we have the only product in the industry that is using a bonded material, not betaine plus nitrates..
our bonded material is extracted from red beets then reacted to make betaine nitrate :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh....i was thinking nitrous

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
h-drol very harsh by comparison, and while 1-alpha produces slower results, users generally experience more solid and retainable gains than the quicker and transient h-drol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol
when I refer to being able to keep the muscle - I am not just talking about immediate pct 2-3 weeks after cycle..
I reference going beyond that and long past post-pct, gains from 1-Alpha seem to be more permanent muscle

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
as with anything else:
YOU will dictate the ultimate results-level of these products, by your training efforts and dietary approach
no pill is magic in a bottle

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as with anything else:
YOU will dictate the ultimate results-level of these products, by your training efforts and dietary approach
no pill is magic in a bottle
When it comes to magic pills, 1- andro and 1- alpha come pretty close.