Questions regarding 1-Andro and PCT

tonkatruck

Awards
I got some questions about 1-Andro and PCT as the title states..

Im 23 at 6'3" 220. Not huge but not tiny.

I was looking at running 2 bottles of 1-andro for 40 days at 3 caps a day.

I was going to run the Revolution Black as PCT. I see the instructions suggest 2-4 caps in the evening. Would I taper that like a SERM?

Im sorry if my questions are redundant. I searched as much as possible and have been lurking for quiet some time. I was going to PM a Finaflex Rep but didnt have the post count. :(

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some questions about 1-Andro and PCT as the title states..

Im 23 at 6'3" 220. Not huge but not tiny.

I was looking at running 2 bottles of 1-andro for 40 days at 3 caps a day.

I was going to run the Revolution Black as PCT. I see the instructions suggest 2-4 caps in the evening. Would I taper that like a SERM?

Im sorry if my questions are redundant. I searched as much as possible and have been lurking for quiet some time. I was going to PM a Finaflex Rep but didnt have the post count. :(
Two caps before bed is a good starting place. If you feel any estrogen rebound then you might up to three caps but this is rare.

There is also no need to taper whatsoever. Just run the two caps the whole way through PCT.

tonkatruck

Awards
Looks like one bottle would do the trick then.

I'm hoping to keep 10-15 after cycle. Hoping the 1-andro is the way to go for a first cycle.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like one bottle would do the trick then.

I'm hoping to keep 10-15 after cycle. Hoping the 1-andro is the way to go for a first cycle.
It's a great first cycle. The gains are steady throughout the entire run and PCT is a breeze so most muscle gains are held permanently. Do you plan on running a log?

tonkatruck

Awards
Possibly so. I don't want to promise due to my work schedule. It's hard enough trying to find time to get to the gym.

Also I rotate schedules meaning I flip between night shift and day about once a month. Guess that won't mess up the cycle other than my sleep.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly so. I don't want to promise due to my work schedule. It's hard enough trying to find time to get to the gym.

Also I rotate schedules meaning I flip between night shift and day about once a month. Guess that won't mess up the cycle other than my sleep.
I usually work an on call 24/7 schedule (railroad) and it takes some maneuvering but it can be done. Just have to go to the gym when you have time. Some sacrifices have to be made but if you want it bad enoug then it can be done.

I use an app on my phone to record workouts and I simply copy and paste them on my log and give a quick update. Takes about ten minutes and is a great tool to get other people's insight as well as track your progress. Give it a shot. Can't hurt :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a great way to fortify your gains is to stack the PCT Black with our PureTest
you can start the PureTest in last few days of the 1-Andro cycle, run thru pct along with PCT Black, and carry it over another 2 weeks or so after pct is complete..this not only ensures even better retention of gains, but also helps to get back to normal homeostasis on the off-chance it has been disturbed due to the (mild yet still potent) 1-Andro

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a great way to fortify your gains is to stack the PCT Black with our PureTest
you can start the PureTest in last few days of the 1-Andro cycle, run thru pct along with PCT Black, and carry it over another 2 weeks or so after pct is complete..this not only ensures even better retention of gains, but also helps to get back to normal homeostasis on the off-chance it has been disturbed due to the (mild yet still potent) 1-Andro
Agreed. Plus the sleep enhancement of the pire test is great during pct.

hw101

Awards
Just a quick question is a serm needed if you run 1 andro for 6 weeks?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick question is a serm needed if you run 1 andro for 6 weeks?
No sir. Revolution PCT and Pure Test are our recommended PCT for all of our pros.

hw101

Awards
Do you experience shut down on the product ? Just curious befor I start planning my cycle

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although HIGHLY uncommon there are a couple cases of mild shutdown on cycle. Unless you are dosing WAY beyond recommended guidelines then this should not be a problem.

hw101

Awards
Thank you so much. Also thanks for the fast answers your guys help is greatly appreciated

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you so much. Also thanks for the fast answers your guys help is greatly appreciated
We are always here to help. Are you planning on running a log?

hw101

Awards
I was thinking about it . It will be my first run ever. As of now I'm doing a natural stack of test powder and erase and loving it so far can't imaging what 1 andro can do

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about it . It will be my first run ever. As of now I'm doing a natural stack of test powder and erase and loving it so far can't imaging what 1 andro can do
Well it will blow that stack you are doing right out of the water :) Run a log and we will follow along and offer support and advice when needed. Freak team has got your back!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it will blow that stack you are doing right out of the water :) Run a log and we will follow along and offer support and advice when needed. Freak team has got your back!
^this......really fun to log. Keeps you motivated, and like monte said....we've got your back.

hw101

Awards
Ill def run a log when I start it . Just waiting a little longer . Also in your guys opinion what's the best way to run 1 andro . This will be my first run

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill def run a log when I start it . Just waiting a little longer . Also in your guys opinion what's the best way to run 1 andro . This will be my first run
Start off with 2, and go from there. If you like you can always build up to 4.

Everytime I start something new, I start low.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start off with 2, and go from there. If you like you can always build up to 4.

Everytime I start something new, I start low.
^ this
Start at the lowest recommended dosage for a week or so to see how you react.
You can then slowly up the dose depending on how things are going.
One cap upon waking then one cap in the afternoon. If you go to three caps then one in the morning and two in the afternoon.

hw101

Awards
Nice sounds good . Also is it safe to run for 6 weeks with an OTC pct . I've read it is in many logs just want to be sure. Thank you guys for the help

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nice sounds good . Also is it safe to run for 6 weeks with an OTC pct . I've read it is in many logs just want to be sure. Thank you guys for the help
perfectly fine - and what we advise!
in fact , our PCT Black is made for these these products - is, quite frankly, the best otc pct you can lay hands on!

awesome pricing here @ nutraplanet too, check it out

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

wanna make it even better? add in some Pure Test :cool2:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pure Test (120 caps): Discount Pure Test Supplements