Questions regarding 1-Andro and PCT

  1. Questions regarding 1-Andro and PCT


    I got some questions about 1-Andro and PCT as the title states..

    Im 23 at 6'3" 220. Not huge but not tiny.

    I was looking at running 2 bottles of 1-andro for 40 days at 3 caps a day.

    I was going to run the Revolution Black as PCT. I see the instructions suggest 2-4 caps in the evening. Would I taper that like a SERM?

    Im sorry if my questions are redundant. I searched as much as possible and have been lurking for quiet some time. I was going to PM a Finaflex Rep but didnt have the post count.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tonkatruck View Post
    I got some questions about 1-Andro and PCT as the title states..

    Im 23 at 6'3" 220. Not huge but not tiny.

    I was looking at running 2 bottles of 1-andro for 40 days at 3 caps a day.

    I was going to run the Revolution Black as PCT. I see the instructions suggest 2-4 caps in the evening. Would I taper that like a SERM?

    Im sorry if my questions are redundant. I searched as much as possible and have been lurking for quiet some time. I was going to PM a Finaflex Rep but didnt have the post count.
    Two caps before bed is a good starting place. If you feel any estrogen rebound then you might up to three caps but this is rare.

    There is also no need to taper whatsoever. Just run the two caps the whole way through PCT.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  3. Looks like one bottle would do the trick then.

    I'm hoping to keep 10-15 after cycle. Hoping the 1-andro is the way to go for a first cycle.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by tonkatruck View Post
    Looks like one bottle would do the trick then.

    I'm hoping to keep 10-15 after cycle. Hoping the 1-andro is the way to go for a first cycle.
    It's a great first cycle. The gains are steady throughout the entire run and PCT is a breeze so most muscle gains are held permanently. Do you plan on running a log?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. Possibly so. I don't want to promise due to my work schedule. It's hard enough trying to find time to get to the gym.

    Also I rotate schedules meaning I flip between night shift and day about once a month. Guess that won't mess up the cycle other than my sleep.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by tonkatruck View Post
    Possibly so. I don't want to promise due to my work schedule. It's hard enough trying to find time to get to the gym.

    Also I rotate schedules meaning I flip between night shift and day about once a month. Guess that won't mess up the cycle other than my sleep.
    I usually work an on call 24/7 schedule (railroad) and it takes some maneuvering but it can be done. Just have to go to the gym when you have time. Some sacrifices have to be made but if you want it bad enoug then it can be done.

    I use an app on my phone to record workouts and I simply copy and paste them on my log and give a quick update. Takes about ten minutes and is a great tool to get other people's insight as well as track your progress. Give it a shot. Can't hurt
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  7. a great way to fortify your gains is to stack the PCT Black with our PureTest
    you can start the PureTest in last few days of the 1-Andro cycle, run thru pct along with PCT Black, and carry it over another 2 weeks or so after pct is complete..this not only ensures even better retention of gains, but also helps to get back to normal homeostasis on the off-chance it has been disturbed due to the (mild yet still potent) 1-Andro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a great way to fortify your gains is to stack the PCT Black with our PureTest
    you can start the PureTest in last few days of the 1-Andro cycle, run thru pct along with PCT Black, and carry it over another 2 weeks or so after pct is complete..this not only ensures even better retention of gains, but also helps to get back to normal homeostasis on the off-chance it has been disturbed due to the (mild yet still potent) 1-Andro
    Agreed. Plus the sleep enhancement of the pire test is great during pct.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. Just a quick question is a serm needed if you run 1 andro for 6 weeks?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post
    Just a quick question is a serm needed if you run 1 andro for 6 weeks?
    No sir. Revolution PCT and Pure Test are our recommended PCT for all of our pros.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  11. Do you experience shut down on the product ? Just curious befor I start planning my cycle

  12. Although HIGHLY uncommon there are a couple cases of mild shutdown on cycle. Unless you are dosing WAY beyond recommended guidelines then this should not be a problem.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Thank you so much. Also thanks for the fast answers your guys help is greatly appreciated

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post
    Thank you so much. Also thanks for the fast answers your guys help is greatly appreciated
    We are always here to help. Are you planning on running a log?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  15. I was thinking about it . It will be my first run ever. As of now I'm doing a natural stack of test powder and erase and loving it so far can't imaging what 1 andro can do

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post
    I was thinking about it . It will be my first run ever. As of now I'm doing a natural stack of test powder and erase and loving it so far can't imaging what 1 andro can do
    Well it will blow that stack you are doing right out of the water Run a log and we will follow along and offer support and advice when needed. Freak team has got your back!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Well it will blow that stack you are doing right out of the water Run a log and we will follow along and offer support and advice when needed. Freak team has got your back!
    ^this......really fun to log. Keeps you motivated, and like monte said....we've got your back.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Ill def run a log when I start it . Just waiting a little longer . Also in your guys opinion what's the best way to run 1 andro . This will be my first run

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post
    Ill def run a log when I start it . Just waiting a little longer . Also in your guys opinion what's the best way to run 1 andro . This will be my first run
    Start off with 2, and go from there. If you like you can always build up to 4.

    Everytime I start something new, I start low.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Start off with 2, and go from there. If you like you can always build up to 4.

    Everytime I start something new, I start low.
    ^ this
    Start at the lowest recommended dosage for a week or so to see how you react.
    You can then slowly up the dose depending on how things are going.
    One cap upon waking then one cap in the afternoon. If you go to three caps then one in the morning and two in the afternoon.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. Nice sounds good . Also is it safe to run for 6 weeks with an OTC pct . I've read it is in many logs just want to be sure. Thank you guys for the help

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hw101 View Post
    Nice sounds good . Also is it safe to run for 6 weeks with an OTC pct . I've read it is in many logs just want to be sure. Thank you guys for the help
    perfectly fine - and what we advise!
    in fact , our PCT Black is made for these these products - is, quite frankly, the best otc pct you can lay hands on!

    awesome pricing here @ nutraplanet too, check it out

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

    wanna make it even better? add in some Pure Test

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pure Test (120 caps): Discount Pure Test Supplements
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Questions regarding ether JP8 and R4W
    By jcp2 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 04:04 PM
  2. Question Regarding a supplement and a urine test
    By Jrobinsky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:37 PM
  3. Alan: Question Regarding MMA, BBing and Diet
    By Beowulf in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in