Entire Finaflex Line on sale this 4th of July! - AnabolicMinds.com

Entire Finaflex Line on sale this 4th of July!

  1. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,526
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7293211

    Entire Finaflex Line on sale this 4th of July!


    Check out Nutraplanets 4th of July sale for the entire Finaflex Line! Up to 84% off our products! Get in there and get your Freak on!

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  2. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,090
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    2003421

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Check out Nutraplanets 4th of July sale for the entire Finaflex Line! Up to 84% off our products! Get in there and get your Freak on!
    up to 84% off?...holy shyt.....christmas is early again or what?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006618

    lookit dem deals
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,526
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7293211

    My favorite is bcaa+saa for 23 bucks or max pump for 15. Awesome stuff

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006618

    PureTest and CreaTrona pretty nice too
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,526
    Answers
    8
    Rep Power
    7293211

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I have been eyeing Finaflex products for a while now and have been interested in trying them. I have popped in and out of logs to gather information along with noticing Finaflex having stand up reps.

    I admittedly don't know much about the entire Finaflex line and was wondering if perhaps you guys can inform me a bit on your popular or top products. I'm sure it all depends on my goals, if I'm bulking or cutting but I was just looking for a general idea on what the company is all about.

    Thanks,
    -DD-
    If I were to only suggest two products they would be Max Pump and Apple Fusion Bcaa+Saa. And we are all about the customer

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  7. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006618

    DD - well yeah that overview could take awhile ahaaa

    in a nutshell: FINAFLEX is about quality products, useful and efficacious formulations, and kick-ass customer service!
    we specialize (and will only grow further) in the area of premium and innovative natural supplementation and compounds

    having said that: we also come from a background of hormonal specialization, at one time having one of the top-selling prohormones on the market..the last two remaining hormonal products in our line are the very useful 1-Andro and 1-Alpha -- both variations off the DHEA structure, safe, mild yet still very much effective, great for the beginner hormonal user as well as advanced users and able to be stacked with most any other compound as well (hormonal or otherwise)

    (you can still find our 550XD around, including @nutraplanet, but we do not produce this one any longer)

    the direction and goal of the company as I stated is now to create new natural products, to continue the driving force of creativity in the industry..

    we have released the BCAA+SAA mix recently, with a couple killer flavors available (apple fusion and blue raspberry are the best!)..

    we have created an awesome product with Max Pump, which is betaine nitrate (TMG) -- incredible for performance/endurance/and indicative of increased protein synthesis..

    we have Ignite2, a unique formulation of preworkout product truly meant to aid in BUILDING muscle, and containing DAA diethyl ester..

    we have Stimul8 in beta testing currently - a preworkout formulation meant for fitness enthusiasts who are looking to lose weight; all signs point to this being released in the very near future

    we have broken the mold with our recently released PX Black -- a powerful (yet low-stim) fatburner and appetite containment vehicle..PX500 is the more "stim" feeling variation of that fatburner, meant for those who enjoy that lil extra "kick"..

    our PCT Black is imo the finest formulated OTC pct you can lay hands on, based on the compound arimistane but additional support included as well of course..

    our CreaTrona is a ground-breaking buffered creatine formulation meant to regulate muscle PH levels for greater absorption..

    and so much more


    if you have any specific questions, please let us know!
    we are happy to help in any area that we can assist in
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    DD - well yeah that overview could take awhile ahaaa

    in a nutshell: FINAFLEX is about quality products, useful and efficacious formulations, and kick-ass customer service!
    we specialize (and will only grow further) in the area of premium and innovative natural supplementation and compounds

    having said that: we also come from a background of hormonal specialization, at one time having one of the top-selling prohormones on the market..the last two remaining hormonal products in our line are the very useful 1-Andro and 1-Alpha -- both variations off the DHEA structure, safe, mild yet still very much effective, great for the beginner hormonal user as well as advanced users and able to be stacked with most any other compound as well (hormonal or otherwise)

    (you can still find our 550XD around, including @nutraplanet, but we do not produce this one any longer)

    the direction and goal of the company as I stated is now to create new natural products, to continue the driving force of creativity in the industry..

    we have released the BCAA+SAA mix recently, with a couple killer flavors available (apple fusion and blue raspberry are the best!)..

    we have created an awesome product with Max Pump, which is betaine nitrate (TMG) -- incredible for performance/endurance/and indicative of increased protein synthesis..

    we have Ignite2, a unique formulation of preworkout product truly meant to aid in BUILDING muscle, and containing DAA diethyl ester..

    we have Stimul8 in beta testing currently - a preworkout formulation meant for fitness enthusiasts who are looking to lose weight; all signs point to this being released in the very near future

    we have broken the mold with our recently released PX Black -- a powerful (yet low-stim) fatburner and appetite containment vehicle..PX500 is the more "stim" feeling variation of that fatburner, meant for those who enjoy that lil extra "kick"..

    our PCT Black is imo the finest formulated OTC pct you can lay hands on, based on the compound arimistane but additional support included as well of course..

    our CreaTrona is a ground-breaking buffered creatine formulation meant to regulate muscle PH levels for greater absorption..

    and so much more


    if you have any specific questions, please let us know!
    we are happy to help in any area that we can assist in
    The dopest overview of our products! Agreed on all accounts!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Eyeing off G8 and Max Pump again
    So tempting
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,090
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    2003421

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Eyeing off G8 and Max Pump again
    So tempting
    just like nike......just do it
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  11. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,090
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    2003421

    Who took advantage of the 4th of july sale?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  12. Advanced Member
    Nooshefx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    501
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    144512

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Who took advantage of the 4th of july sale?
    I order the BCAA+SAA from Lockout with their 4th 10% off coupon. Nutra didn't have the apple fusion flavor everyone has been complimenting
  13. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,286
    Answers
    21
    Rep Power
    10006618

    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    I order the BCAA+SAA from Lockout with their 4th 10% off coupon. Nutra didn't have the apple fusion flavor everyone has been complimenting
    yeah that is a VERY hot flavor right now, word is spreading profusely
    reps could not even get ahold of that one last month
    nice pick!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,963
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1141117

    The apple flavor is amazing for sure!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,090
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    2003421

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The apple flavor is amazing for sure!
    So is the blue rasp....yum yum give me some
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4th Of July Sale: What did you stock up on?
    By bigflex0 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 02:38 PM
  2. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:34 AM
  3. Happy 4th of July SUPER SALE at NutraPlanet!!!
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 05:18 PM
  4. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:35 AM
  5. Soooo anyone else f^ck up their diet on the 4th of july?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in