This gal gets stimu8-ed! :)

runnerschick

Awards
Hi all :)
First of all I'd like to say thank you very much to the guys at Finaflex for giving me the opportunity to use and review this product, being my very first log of a product, I was very excited to have the opportunity!

So I had my first dose this morning 15 mins pre workout as directed, however I had 1/2 a scoop for my first day to assess my tolerance-can't wait to kick it up to a full scoop tomorrow :)

Although it was just my first taste of the pre workout, I can say that the taste was good, with no powdery bits left at the bottom of the shaker, always a plus. Just before I hit the weights, I felt myself getting a little bit shakey, and about half way through the session, my arms were jacked and I was sweating like crazy!

The focus I felt was quite good for the first day, so I can only imagine the effects that my first full scoop will bring. I will update this log every three days (if not more frequently when possible), and keep you all posted.
So far, so good....bring on tomorrow! :)

runnerschick

Awards
This morning's workout:
DB Snatch 3 x 3x15kg
Complex 1
Single Leg Squat 3 x 12
1/2 Kneeling DB Over Head Press 3 x 12x12.5kg
DB Row 3 x 12x12.5kg
Heavy Band Hip Flexor Stretch 2 x 5 Per Set
Complex 2
Lateral Squat 2 x 12 holding a 15kg DB
Scapula Dips 2 x 12
Chest Supported 1 Arm DB OHP 2 x 12x12.5kg
Single Arm 1/2 Kneeling Cable Row 2 x 12
Complex 3
Heavy Band Hip Pull Through 2 x 5
Naked Get-Ups 3 x 5
Push Up Renegade Rows 3 x 6 with 7.5kg db's
Side Bridge 3 x 1 Min

Ps, my apologies, I just realised I have missed the "L" in stimul8, this is due to a very long day at work lol...will still give this log my all :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post your link to log in the beta test thread we applied in yeah.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yaaay

runnerschick

Awards
in to see what stim-you-ate (is all about) :p
first log? :woohoo: cool!
Lol yes, my first log, and very excited to be here :)...thanks for the support guys! Will be interesting to see what others experiences with the product are as well..

runnerschick

Awards
ahahaa some1 look stimul8'ed already :D
Sure am! Just finished my workout with my first full scoop, and wow...just wow..lol. energy never ended, and focus was off the charts! Full run down and workout details tonight

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure am! Just finished my workout with my first full scoop, and wow...just wow..lol. energy never ended, and focus was off the charts! Full run down and workout details tonight
Looking forward to your full run down.

runnerschick

Awards
Hey guys, so I had my first full scoop of this morning 15 mins pre workout as directed.

Oh...wow. The best way to describe how I felt, is the way peter griffin felt in the 'red bull' family guy episode, if anyone's seen it lol. Energy was just out of control, focus was insane. Oh and did I mention that the taste was awesome?

This mornings workout:
ATG front squat 5x8x20kg bar
Db bench press 5x8x13kg each hand
BB deadlift 5x8x45kg
Pendlay row 5x8x25kg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The hell circuit lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so I had my first full scoop of this morning 15 mins pre workout as directed.

Oh...wow. The best way to describe how I felt, is the way peter griffin felt in the 'red bull' family guy episode, if anyone's seen it lol. Energy was just out of control, focus was insane. Oh and did I mention that the taste was awesome?

This mornings workout:
ATG front squat 5x8x20kg bar
Db bench press 5x8x13kg each hand
BB deadlift 5x8x45kg
Pendlay row 5x8x25kg
Family guy red bull episode...hell yeah:)

save to say you got a nice kick from stimul8

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I see it as very intuitive picking a female to log a PWO. To me that shows diversity and faith in the product itself. I believe it could do wonders in the future, especially based off of the initial review I read here. I look forward to the remainder of your log!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say that I see it as very intuitive picking a female to log a PWO. To me that shows diversity and faith in the product itself. I believe it could do wonders in the future, especially based off of the initial review I read here. I look forward to the remainder of your log!
She was one of my picks so of course it was smart :p and she is doing awesome so far might I add

runnerschick

Awards
Thanks for the kind words mate, I won't disappoint! :)

runnerschick

Awards
She was one of my picks so of course it was smart :p and she is doing awesome so far might I add
Aw shucks, that's really nice to hear :)..the product is proving to be fantastic in all aspects at the moment, honoured to be able to run it!

runnerschick

Awards
Hitting gym after work today, and will be logging a mini review tonight :)...keen as!!

runnerschick

Awards
So another dose of Stimul8 this afternoon 15 mins pre workout, and here's my min review of its performance thus far...

Product was a great source of clean energy/good mood: 5/5, the energy kicks in for me about 15 mins after ingestion, and lasts throughout my workout. I also feel a sense of focus and calm, kind of a 'hazy' feeling.

This product helped me power through my training sessions: 5/5 for sure so far, I seem to be wiping workouts out quicker than what I have previously, feel like the energizer bunny!

This product enhanced my mental focus:5/5...I have tunnel vision when it comes to the weights!

This product did not give me the jitters: 2/5. Now I have found from the start that I do get some heart flutters and shakes from the product, however this seems to subside about a quarter of the way into my workout, so doesn't worry me :)

This product tasted great: 5/5-I'm a big fan of apple, and I find this easy to drink, being a girl who sometimes struggles with getting pre workouts down if they have a funky aftertaste, this is definitely NOT the case here :)

Just a side note, one little side effect I have been experiencing is the urgent need to go to the bathroom about 5 mins after ingestion, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this thus far?

This afternoon's workout-
DB Clean and Jerk
3 x3x15kg

Complex 1
Single Leg BB RDL 3 x 12 with 15kg barbell
Single Arm DB Press 3 x 12x12.5kg
Chinese Row 3 x 12x12.5kg
RF Stretch 2 x 5 Per Set

Complex 2
Traveling Lunge w DB on Shoulders 2 x 12x15kg each shoulder
Band Pull Aparts 2 x 6
1 Arm DB Floor Press w Supine Bridge 2 x 12x10kg
1 Arm Pull Downs 2 x 12x22.5kg each side

Complex 3
Single Leg Swiss Ball Curls 3 x Max
Swiss Ball Roll Outs 3 x 6
Wall Psoas March 3 x 6 x 2 sec
Prone Bridge March 3 x 6 x 2 sec

All in all, a good strong workout on stimul8 today :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I'm with the wife in a Hallmark card shop. Lol. Stimul8 will rock your world! Great workouts in here.

runnerschick

Awards
I feel like I'm with the wife in a Hallmark card shop. Lol. Stimul8 will rock your world! Great workouts in here.
Haha I suppose I always endeavour to find the positive in everything I do :)..thanks mate, really enjoying this product and a great workout programme to go with it :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is your wife an optimist too? Lol :)
She is the eternal optimist. Keeps me sane in this insane world. Keep posting these reminders of how lucky we are, love them.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, read your bo's Stimul8 log. Make sure you both shake the tub of powder before taking it. Seems there may be some separation of the blended powder.

runnerschick

Awards
Oh, read your bo's Stimul8 log. Make sure you both shake the tub of powder before taking it. Seems there may be some separation of the blended powder.
He passed on the tip, thanks :)... Tried it today, did feel a slight difference :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I noticed a better feeling

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed a better feeling
Great stuff. Felt like rocket fuel to me! Lol. You guys are a special couple in that you both take fitness as a top priority! Health means long life!! Have fun.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would rather drink a pre workout than alcohol.

Health and fitness is imperative to quality of life. I wanna enjoy life.

runnerschick

Awards
Great stuff. Felt like rocket fuel to me! Lol. You guys are a special couple in that you both take fitness as a top priority! Health means long life!! Have fun.
Thanks mate, very true words in all aspects :)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I missed it, but are you taking a full or half scoop RC? I find that when I am trying any new PwO, I will start with 1/2 a dose and then assess from there.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So another dose of Stimul8 this afternoon 15 mins pre workout, and here's my min review of its performance thus far... :)
great mini-review chick, thorough and easy to read (and of course - exciting!)

I feel like I'm with the wife in a Hallmark card shop..
is funny - exact same thoughts went thru my head :p

Make sure you both shake the tub of powder before taking it. Seems there may be some separation of the blended powder.
I think I have mentioned this before, but really - you should shake ALL powder blends prior to use
particles can be weighted differently, and settling occurs in a great many items..only way to ensure combatting this is to shake prior to every use! ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job so far RC! Kicking butt!

runnerschick

Awards
Maybe I missed it, but are you taking a full or half scoop RC? I find that when I am trying any new PwO, I will start with 1/2 a dose and then assess from there.
Yeah thats cool, I took a 1/2 scoop for my first dose to assess my tolerance, then kicked it up to a full scoop :)..

runnerschick

Awards
great mini-review chick, thorough and easy to read (and of course - exciting!)

is funny - exact same thoughts went thru my head :p

I think I have mentioned this before, but really - you should shake ALL powder blends prior to use
particles can be weighted differently, and settling occurs in a great many items..only way to ensure combatting this is to shake prior to every use! ;)
Thanks guys! Glad I'm able to give a thorough review, being my first one :), thanks again for the opportunity!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys! Glad I'm able to give a thorough review, being my first one :), thanks again for the opportunity!
and as I mentioned - we are thrilled to have a female review and perspective!

one problem tho: you cannot post anything further, on this website. at all. ever.
that last post was your 1111th here, and it just looks cool, cannot change it :D

:wavey:

runnerschick

Awards
and as I mentioned - we are thrilled to have a female review and perspective!

one problem tho: you cannot post anything further, on this website. at all. ever.
that last post was your 1111th here, and it just looks cool, cannot change it :D

:wavey:
Haha it did look cool, thanks mate..going to give it a run before football training tonight, keen to see if it aids endurance during sprints and mini game

runnerschick

Awards
Unfortunately football training was cancelled due to rain tonight, however ill be stimul8ing before gym first thing tomorrow morning!