This gal gets stimu8-ed! :)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doing great in here so far, somehow missed the launch on this one but I am in for the remainder. You have done very well and your training seems intense, I can dig it. Now for some motivational posting...
    Thanks mate, thats nice to hear ...really enjoying the buzz, focus and pump I'm getting from stimul8...
    Great pic


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How'd I miss this... insane energy just what I was hoping to hear...
    Energy is crazy lol, as I posted previously in the log, makes me feel like peter griffin from family guy in the red bull episode hahaha
    •   
       


  3. About to crank out another workout, starting with ATG squats
    Yesterdays and today's workouts posted tonight with a stimul8 update

  4. This stuff is incredible! Just finished my workout, and decided to sneak in 4 unassisted pull ups at the end, just cos ...this is big for me, as up until a little while ago, doing just one unassisted was difficult. Feelin pretty damn good

  5. That must've felt great! Way to go!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    That must've felt great! Way to go!
    Thanks gokix , great to have a gals support in here as well

  7. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    This stuff is incredible! Just finished my workout, and decided to sneak in 4 unassisted pull ups at the end, just cos ...this is big for me, as up until a little while ago, doing just one unassisted was difficult. Feelin pretty damn good
    and you should be feeling good - that is awesome!
    chris better watch out making you mad, lest you come unleashed on him
    good stuff, for real

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and you should be feeling good - that is awesome!
    chris better watch out making you mad, lest you come unleashed on him
    good stuff, for real
    Haha nah he knows I'm a softy
    ...lol, thanks mate, its a good feeling

  9. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

    Thanks gokix , great to have a gals support in here as well
    I followed your other log as well but hadn't posted much. Your motivational pics are refreshing to see.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    I followed your other log as well but hadn't posted much. Your motivational pics are refreshing to see.
    Thanks , I've actually been quietly following a few of yours too , yeah the pics are my lil way of keeping myself that lil bit extra bit motivated- glad others enjoy them too!

  11. Yep. Killing it. Carry on.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yep. Killing it. Carry on.
    Yep!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    I followed your other log as well but hadn't posted much. Your motivational pics are refreshing to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

    Thanks , I've actually been quietly following a few of yours too , yeah the pics are my lil way of keeping myself that lil bit extra bit motivated- glad others enjoy them too!
    Not only does Stimul8 kick ass and make you feel good, but it builds e-friendships too? Put it in the write-up Steve, this stuff is legit!

  14. Name:  images-3.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  5.6 KB

    Always look on the bright side of life

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    it builds e-friendships too? Put it in the write-up Steve!
    digging the camaraderie, always very cool

  16. Okay so here's yesterdays and today's workouts fuelled by stimul8 ...
    Wednesdays workout:
    DB Clean and Jerk
    3 x3x15kg

    Complex 1
    Single Leg BB RDL 3 x 12 with 15kg barbell
    Single Arm DB Press 3 x 12x12.5kg
    Chinese Row 3 x 12x12.5kg
    RF Stretch 2 x 5 Per Set

    Complex 2
    Traveling Lunge w DB on Shoulders 2 x 12x15kg each shoulder
    Band Pull Aparts 2 x 6
    1 Arm DB Floor Press w Supine Bridge 2 x 12x10kg
    1 Arm Pull Downs 2 x 12x22.5kg each side

    Complex 3
    Single Leg Swiss Ball Curls 3 x Max
    Swiss Ball Roll Outs 3 x 6
    Wall Psoas March 3 x 6 x 2 sec
    Prone Bridge March 3 x 6 x 2 sec

    This morning, cranked out 5x8 ATG front squats with 20kg bar
    5x8 db bench press 12.5kg each hand
    5x8 45kg deadlift
    5x8 pendlay rows with 20kg bar
    4 unassisted pull ups...

    Stimul8 had me buzzing within 5 mins of ingestion, mind and muscles were switched on and ready to go! I noticed an awesome pump through my arms when doing the pull ups at the end, and veinage in my shoulders, which was kinda cool lol...the taste also seems to get better each day!

    Good night all!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Okay so here's yesterdays and today's workouts fuelled by stimul8 ...
    Wednesdays workout:
    DB Clean and Jerk
    3 x3x15kg

    Complex 1
    Single Leg BB RDL 3 x 12 with 15kg barbell
    Single Arm DB Press 3 x 12x12.5kg
    Chinese Row 3 x 12x12.5kg
    RF Stretch 2 x 5 Per Set

    Complex 2
    Traveling Lunge w DB on Shoulders 2 x 12x15kg each shoulder
    Band Pull Aparts 2 x 6
    1 Arm DB Floor Press w Supine Bridge 2 x 12x10kg
    1 Arm Pull Downs 2 x 12x22.5kg each side

    Complex 3
    Single Leg Swiss Ball Curls 3 x Max
    Swiss Ball Roll Outs 3 x 6
    Wall Psoas March 3 x 6 x 2 sec
    Prone Bridge March 3 x 6 x 2 sec

    This morning, cranked out 5x8 ATG front squats with 20kg bar
    5x8 db bench press 12.5kg each hand
    5x8 45kg deadlift
    5x8 pendlay rows with 20kg bar
    4 unassisted pull ups...

    Stimul8 had me buzzing within 5 mins of ingestion, mind and muscles were switched on and ready to go! I noticed an awesome pump through my arms when doing the pull ups at the end, and veinage in my shoulders, which was kinda cool lol...the taste also seems to get better each day!

    Good night all!
    Buzzng cool, I like a good clean buzz in a pre-workout ... feels good.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Starting to see a few more comments on pumps. Interesting
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Starting to see a few more comments on pumps. Interesting
    Maybe it's like ignite, just keeps getting better
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. I miss ignite 2 non dmaa version. The berry was so tasty
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I miss ignite 2 non dmaa version. The berry was so tasty
    Very nice indeed still have some left...yeah buddy!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Very nice indeed still have some left...yeah buddy!!!!
    I'm jelly.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I miss ignite 2 non dmaa version. The berry was so tasty
    you do know this is what we produce now, right?
    dmaa-free..still same great boost & energy!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you do know this is what we produce now, right?
    dmaa-free..still same great boost & energy!
    I know brah, just can't find any round here :/
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I know brah, just can't find any round here :/
    How come? Import laws?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  26. So here's Yesterdays workout

    DB Split Snatch 3x3 @12.5kg


    Complex 1
    Split Squat 3 x 12 with a 17.5kg bar on my shoulders
    1 Arm DB Incline Press 2 x 12x10kg , 3rd set 12x12.5kg
    1 Arm DB Incline Chest Supported Row 3 x 12x12.5kg (up from 10kg)
    Camel 2 x 5 Per Set

    Complex 2 Contralateral DB RDL 2 x 12 using 7.5kg db

    Heavy Band Depressed Scap Pull Down 2 x 6
    Push Up 3x5 reps
    1 Arm DB Rear Delt Row 3 x 12.7.5kg

    Complex 3 Single Leg BB Hip Bridge 3 x 10x15kg
    Hip Rotations on Swiss Ball 2 x 6 Per Set
    Supine Psoas Hip Flexion 3 x 12
    Cable Anti-Rotations 3 x 8 x 2 sec-13.5kg

  27. Looks like an awesome workout and i look forward to the big review.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  28. Ran crazy hard in the mud this morning at football, thanks partly to stimul8!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Yesterdays workout after ingesting a full scoop of stimul8...felt hot and sweaty about 15 mins into the workout, focused and ready to go!

    Arms were swollen and had that hazy, buzzy sensation again...

    DB Split Snatch 3 x 3 @-15kg db (up from 12.5kg)

    Complex 1
    Split Squat 3 x 12 with a 17.5kg bar on my shoulders
    1 Arm DB Incline Press 2 x 12x10kg , 3rd set 12x12.5kg
    1 Arm DB Incline Chest Supported Row 3 x 12x12.5kg (up from 10kg)
    Camel 2 x 5 Per Set

    Complex 2 Contralateral DB RDL 2 x 12 using 7.5kg db

    Heavy Band Depressed Scap Pull Down 2 x 6
    Push Up 3x5 reps
    1 Arm DB Rear Delt Row 3 x 12.7.5kg

    Complex 3 Single Leg BB Hip Bridge 3 x 10x15kg
    Hip Rotations on Swiss Ball 2 x 6 Per Set
    Supine Psoas Hip Flexion 3 x 12
    Cable Anti-Rotations 3 x 8 x 2 sec-13.5kg

    Swiss ball roll outs 3x6
    Single leg swiss ball leg raises 3x6
    Garhammer raises 3x10

    Good workout. Big review of stimul8 is soon to come, its been a wonderful product to test
    A full scoop?....damn, you really take it like a man

    Some loggers go bezerk with half a scoop....
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. CAPS LIKE THIS WILL GET YOUR FIRED!?!?!
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Rage gets Albuterol-ed
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 01:04 AM
  4. This never gets old.....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 09:47 PM
  5. How did this one get missed?
    By SonOfThor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in