The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sounds like an awesome workout! Yeah there is a lot of hateraide going one. However I like Katt Williams views on Haters. If you have 20 you need to figure out how to get 40 by summer... Means your doing something right.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sounds like an awesome workout! Yeah there is a lot of hateraide going one. However I like Katt Williams views on Haters. If you have 20 you need to figure out how to get 40 by summer... Means your doing something right.
    Yes it's like a form of flattery when you analyze it. The more they hate the better you must be.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

oderint dum metuant.....let them hate so long as they fear
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Promo time!!!

Who wants some R&R?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Will you be my Freak Forever???????
    Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

The humidity really has my joints screaming today. I can feel a lot of my old injuries. Hoping this clears up soon.

Here's a low carb day I am down to 200 150 100 250 100 cycle and 2800 cals...

Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit 106 27 0 2 0 23
    Giant Sports - Delicious Protein Chocolate, 3 Scoop 411 12 5 81 594 3

Meal 2
    Blue Menu - Seasoned Turkey Breast , 2 can drained 180 0 2 40 460 0

Meal 3
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0 0 0
    Generic - Oranges, Raw, California, Navel, 3 " (140 g.) 69 18 0 1 1 12
    Generic - 6 oz Boneless, Cooked, Skinless Chicken Breast, 6 oz 276 0 6 52 67 0

Meal 4
    Blue Menu - Seasoned Turkey Breast , 2 can drained 180 0 2 40 460 0

Meal 5
    Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 3 patty ( yield from 1/4 lb raw meat ) 438 0 18 65 160 0
    Homemade - Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries, 2 cups 169 29 5 2 399 0

Meal 6
    Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 3 patty ( yield from 1/4 lb raw meat ) 438 0 18 65 160 0
    Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 240 0 0 56 800 0

Totals 2,707 96 56 404 3,101 38
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Wow 400 grams of protein, beast mode!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Wow 400 grams of protein, beast mode!
    You have to allocate the cals somewhere, I want keep my fat steady at around 60 and lower carb days the protein has to to be high. I think it's a good idea anyways as protein syntheiss is high. I could probably move my fat back up to 70 but I wanted to be progressive across the board, or regressive more like.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You have to allocate the cals somewhere, I want keep my fat steady at around 60 and lower carb days the protein has to to be high. I think it's a good idea anyways as protein syntheiss is high. I could probably move my fat back up to 70 but I wanted to be progressive across the board, or regressive more like.
    Yeah that is one way to do it for sure. Currently I am doing carb and caloric cycling. The protein and fats stay consistent no matter what and the carbs change which in turn also cycles the calories. Not that what I am doing is better or anything, more to the fact for general discussions sake. In my case the calories are not allocated when carb levels change but are instead removed. My lower carb days are on lower expenditure days so it makes sense for me. So many ways to skin a cat. Of course you definitely have to get more calories in than me since you tend to expend a lot more with all of your walking to and from work and the gym.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

^^ yes you are using different approach for sure..but, I am doing something similar of course
    I prefer the cals to be more static myself, and move macros around..the only days my cals exceed daily totals, is on hi-carb days (~25-40% higher on total cals those days in comparison to static levels)
    these higher days of course are more frequent at beginning of prep, but quickly are spaced out ie every three days, then 2x weekly (so every 3rd and 4th day), etc as I get further along and closer to show
    the bigger difference between our methods chris is - I do not utilize what you call "free meals" thruout prep, only (rarely) at very beginning..i feel if you are moving your good nutrients around correctly and appropriately, and incorporating (quality) refeeds, there is no room for "cheat meals"

everyone has their own different way to do things tho

one thing I would advise for doug here is: more carbs/less protein
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Agree. Understand the logic to a point but even on full blown gear there is no real need to to exceed 1.5-1.75g per lb bw.

I did the same until recently I keeps protein around 250-275 tops which leaves me more room for carbs whilst accomplishing the sane goal. Just my .02 is all
    Independent
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Oh yeah as of this week the free days are gone for me. The free days were actually during a period of trying to increase my metabolism fromnover dieting for a while amongst other things that had slowed it down to a crawl. This week 12 weeksnout is when the true cut begins abd free meeks are a thing of the past. Then I will get one day of 250 g of carbs a week and will be clean sources. My first oreo was pretty much the same calories throughout except 2 carb ups a week.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Damn phone either corrects incorrectly or not at all. Try to translate that mess if you can. LOL
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ yes you are using different approach for sure..but, I am doing something similar of course
    I prefer the cals to be more static myself, and move macros around..the only days my cals exceed daily totals, is on hi-carb days (~25-40% higher on total cals those days in comparison to static levels)
    these higher days of course are more frequent at beginning of prep, but quickly are spaced out ie every three days, then 2x weekly (so every 3rd and 4th day), etc as I get further along and closer to show
    the bigger difference between our methods chris is - I do not utilize what you call "free meals" thruout prep, only (rarely) at very beginning..i feel if you are moving your good nutrients around correctly and appropriately, and incorporating (quality) refeeds, there is no room for "cheat meals"

everyone has their own different way to do things tho

one thing I would advise for doug here is: more carbs/less protein
    Yah the only thing I do a little different it I keep the cals steady even on high carb days, there may be a very minor increase but I generally attempt to stay within my target.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Oh yeah as of this week the free days are gone for me. The free days were actually during a period of trying to increase my metabolism fromnover dieting for a while amongst other things that had slowed it down to a crawl. This week 12 weeksnout is when the true cut begins abd free meeks are a thing of the past. Then I will get one day of 250 g of carbs a week and will be clean sources. My first oreo was pretty much the same calories throughout except 2 carb ups a week.
    Same here I am one week behind and the true cut will begin on Saturday ...incidenlty I did some more pics but we seem to have lost the cord that connects to the computer... anywho I dropped a ton of water this weekend so I have cleaned up one heck of a lot. Plus I got prety big. I ended up 204.5 which is about a 10 lb total increase and I look a bit leaner there is no doubt of that.

I continue to get stronger and I have reduced to 2800 cals and carbs are down a bit more.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Sane gere I am one week behind and the true cut will begin on Saturday ...incidenlty I did some more pics but we seem to have lost the cord that connects to the computer... anywho I dropped a ton of water this weekend so I have cleaned up one heck of a lot. Plus I got prety big. I ended up 204.5 which is about a 10 lb total increase and I look a bit leaner there is no doubt of that.

I continue to get stronger and I have reduced to 2800 cals and carbs are down a bit more.
    Find the damn cord we want pics
    Olympus labs Rep
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

No nudes? Unsubbed lol
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

No nudes? Unsubbed lol
    Think that's illegal in Canada
    Olympus labs Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

He lost it not me...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Got some really good fish oil, it's flavored so I won't be taking caps. Progressive it's called good profile. Between the 550 the fish oil and Achilles I should be showing some good progress in the sore joint department. I believe the humid weather certainly made things worse.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Got some really good fish oil, it's flavored so I won't be taking caps. Progressive it's called good profile. Between the 550 the fish oil and Achilles I should be showing some good progress in the sore joint department. I believe the humid weather certainly made things worse.
    Hear lots of people complaining about their joints. My mom has the same problem.

Very humid weather here too.
    Olympus labs Rep
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Hear lots of people complaining about their joints. My mom has the same problem.

Very humid weather here too.
    Less humid the last couple days and with the fish oil and the 550 kicking in I think I am already starting to feel a bit better.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.39%

Less humid the last couple days and with the fish oil and the 550 kicking in I think I am already starting to feel a bit better.
    Good to hear brother freak. Shame the 550 is gone
    But I'm sure they'll come up with something new....they always do
    Olympus labs Rep
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Good to hear brother freak. Shame the 550 is gone
    But I'm sure they'll come up with something new....they always do
    Yah will be using up my last 3 bottles ....
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Good stuff, crush it and glad to hear your joints are feeling a bit better.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Good stuff, crush it and glad to hear your joints are feeling a bit better.
    Bettter today still, I am really impressed with this fish oil, the dosing seems low to me but I got immediate results.

Today was another very strong day, still getting my reps in and it's week 4 of my progression. I felt a bit tired at first but my strength see's me through the first couple exercises and motivates me for the rest of the routine whidh is a tough go with 5 sets per body part if you consider the drops 6 if you include warm ups.

Size is nujgin futs, I am an absolute beast... holding weight at 204.5 but I am definitely leaning out. Oh and Chris those wide barbell pullups you had me try had an immediate effect.

I am going to keep about 2 to 3 weeks ahead of my pace from last contest and come in 2 weeks early this time. I am in good shape to do just that.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Wow a lot of positives this week....

a) Joints are feeling better, fish oil was the missing link... don't know why I stopped using it after I ran out.
    b) I am big and strong I can really see and feel the difference, I am getting a lot of look at that freak looks and a lot of comments about my size.
    c) I really cleaned up a lot abs are starting to pop nicely, I am pretty astounded since I am not really cutting till I start on Saturday. This morning was particularly shocking as here I am looking much leaner with 10 extra lbs on me.

I am pretty fuggin stoked I have to say. So the plan is to drop to 2600 cals and a carb cycle of 180/120/60 to start. I will keep my fat at around 60 for now as well. No extra carb meals or refeeds planned at this time. This is a see as you go process. I want to try and maintain some of this new size but not at the expense of conditioning. Conditioning always comes first.

My buddy still can't find the chord for his Camera. I am bringing mine for the next shoot so will have some on Saturday either way. Would be interesting to get those shots he did last week though to see then changes cuz that's when I started to get ird of water, just after those pics were taken.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Ok my diet has been pretty good but maybe not perfect. For instance I ate quite a bit of rice which may not be as good as yams but didn't want to be eating yams all the time as I had some fairly high carbs days. Steve has me thinking maybe I can adjust the micros some to make it more solid. Is par boiled rice a good choice for this point in time or should I be going all yams ?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit
    106 27 0 2 0 23
    Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 container (2 cup (63g) ea.)
    240 0 0 56 800 0

Meal 2
    Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1 cup cooked
    170 37 2 1 0 13
    Blue Menu - Seasoned Turkey Breast , 1 can drained
    90 0 1 20 230 0

Meal 3
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups
    200 10 0 0 0 0
    Strawberries - Raw, 2 cup, halves
    97 23 1 2 3 14
    90 0 1 20 230 0

Meal 4
    90 0 1 20 230 0
    Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1 cup cooked
    170 37 2 1 0 13

Meal 5
    Homemade - Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries, 2 cups
    169 29 5 2 399 0
    Aaa Alberta Beef - Top Sirloin Cooked, 400 g
    688 0 21 116 0 0

Meal 6
    Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.)
    240 0 0 56 800 0
    Living Intentions - Gone Nuts! Lemon Pepper Cajun Almonds, 2 oz (28g)
    284 16 22 10 576 4

Totals 2,634 179 56 306 3,268 67

This is day 1 of cutting 180 carbs as my split if 180 120 60 for a start.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

carb choices are fairly inconsequential at this point doug (at any overall, generally speaking, till things get really finite)..
    brown rice/oats are interchangeable; sweet potatoes of course a little beeter nutritive wise and benefit of no fat at all
    black beans/rice cakes/Ezekiel bread are some other great sources that come to mind..

I would change that breakfast, quite honestly breakfast & postWO meals are where you will want majority of your carbs when they are low, also a bit more than other feedings even on a high day..of course I will always propose that breakfast should be biggest or among biggest feedings of day
    you may want to look at keto set-up doug, gonna be best for fat-loss, if you want to try to get ahead of the game
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

carb choices are fairly inconsequential at this point doug (at any overall, generally speaking, till things get really finite)..
    brown rice/oats are interchangeable; sweet potatoes of course a little beeter nutritive wise and benefit of no fat at all
    black beans/rice cakes/Ezekiel bread are some other great sources that come to mind..

I would change that breakfast, quite honestly breakfast & postWO meals are where you will want majority of your carbs when they are low, also a bit more than other feedings even on a high day..of course I will always propose that breakfast should be biggest or among biggest feedings of day
    you may want to look at keto set-up doug, gonna be best for fat-loss, if you want to try to get ahead of the game
    I like the cycle worked really well last time, I get burned out on Keto pretty fast but could be my fat was not high enough, it was a long time ago. I will look at the breakfast meal again thanks. I will redistribute the carbs a bit. This is win win as I work out very early.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

yeah when I say keto, I do not mean technical keto w/ hi fats/low carbs/fairly high protein..you do not want your fats high right now at all (in fact I think 60 is too much actually, would like to see 50-55, 55 prolly do for now)
    I refer rather to more of a contest keto, where carbs are under 85g or so daily for 3 days, then a last-meal carb-up (similar to what we did last time, using same meal in fact)..repeat again, going 4 days this time, and start it all over
    best way, bar none, to keep metabolism up and increase fat-loss..drawback is, very tight so is tough to gain any muscle, you better be happy with what you have
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Ok about half my carbs for the day will be at breakfast.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

yeah when I say keto, I do not mean technical keto w/ hi fats/low carbs/fairly high protein..you do not want your fats high right now at all (in fact I think 60 is too much actually, would like to see 50-55, 55 prolly do for now)
    I refer rather to more of a contest keto, where carbs are under 85g or so daily for 3 days, then a last-meal carb-up (similar to what we did last time, using same meal in fact)..repeat again, going 4 days this time, and start it all over
    best way, bar none, to keep metabolism up and increase fat-loss..drawback is, very tight so is tough to gain any muscle, you better be happy with what you have
    That sounds good actually you hit a chord with that one. 3 days then 4 days under 85 and fats at 50. Oh and I love that meal ... I will look at that for now. I have a lot of mass so maintaining is more the focus. Let me get ahead and we can revisit if I get really far ahead.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

ok I have got something that fits and I can readjust as I go to improve it.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

yeah on that meal day: you can either add the meal in, or replace last feeding of day with it..depends on how lean you are/how aggressive you want to get/most importantly how many cals total you are working with on those reg days
    the idea right now is not to jump into madness w/ low-level intake..rather, find the caloric level that suits your personal metabolism, pushing the border of almost overdieting but not quite, while allowing yourself room to maneuver everything downward at set intervals to keep progress going strong as you drop to where you want to be
    this is the detailed, micro-managed approach I have embraced thruout my own prep to this point..not worrieds about growing per se - that will happen yet at the end tho, I am confident
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

yeah on that meal day: you can either add the meal in, or replace last feeding of day with it..depends on how lean you are/how aggressive you want to get/most importantly how many cals total you are working with on those reg days
    the idea right now is not to jump into madness w/ low-level intake..rather, find the caloric level that suits your personal metabolism, pushing the border of almost overdieting but not quite, while allowing yourself room to maneuver everything downward at set intervals to keep progress going strong as you drop to where you want to be
    this is the detailed, micro-managed approach I have embraced thruout my own prep to this point..not worrieds about growing per se - that will happen yet at the end tho, I am confident
    Yah I am thinking 2600 cals and add in the meal at the end of the day like I did before.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Great workout, it had all the perks, pace, power and of course pain I can really feel the muscles have been trashed. Weighed in today at just under 203 so I am already in a bit of a recomp at 2800 cals. The official cutting starts tomorrow.

lol I am so trashed
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Sounds good and can't wait to see the pics. Hope you can hold on to your size even more this time around. No firefighting lose the fat now and see what you have to work with at the end. This is the same thing I am doing although just a minor difference on macros. I won't confuse the issue discussing them as Snags has you on a very nice plan!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%

Sounds good and can't wait to see the pics. Hope you can hold on to your size even more this time around. No firefighting lose the fat now and see what you have to work with at the end. This is the same thing I am doing although just a minor difference on macros. I won't confuse the issue discussing them as Snags has you on a very nice plan!
    Yah I am stoked about the fast start plan, don't get me wrong I am pretty lean but I want shredded and I want to be there early like Steve and what you're planning. Then I think I can get some size back in those 2 weeks with the slow carb up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old Fugger goes to war Musclemania Canada
    By DreamWeaver in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. the baltimore prick cop is at it again lol.
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:10 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
  4. Carlos Mencia is at it again...
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. At it again....