The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

  1. If I may and I do know you won two divisions in your last show but to help round out your physique I would work on your medial delts a little. I am not saying anything negative just that if they were bigger it would improve your overall look. If you are doing a weak point day I would add some extra side raises or wide grip uprights if your shoulders are not bothered by them.

    Looks like we are pretty close to being in the same condition right now.

    As far as cringing at Salmon in a can, Honey Boy Salmon in the can is the SHIZ! It is all wild caught, macros are awesome and about 80 grams of protein per can. Sure sodium is up there but if you are chewing through that many cans of tuna a day, Honey Boy Salmon is going to be like having a steak compared to the tuna. That and mercury levels are lower. The Honey Boy is full on filets skin still on and bones intact, not cheesy left overs from filets that have been cut. It is easy to remove the bones but I enjoy the crunch. Great in some rice with some cajun seasoning, or even just lemon pepper.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If I may and I do know you won two divisions in your last show but to help round out your physique I would work on your medial delts a little. I am not saying anything negative just that if they were bigger it would improve your overall look. If you are doing a weak point day I would add some extra side raises or wide grip uprights if your shoulders are not bothered by them.

    Looks like we are pretty close to being in the same condition right now.

    As far as cringing at Salmon in a can, Honey Boy Salmon in the can is the SHIZ! It is all wild caught, macros are awesome and about 80 grams of protein per can. Sure sodium is up there but if you are chewing through that many cans of tuna a day, Honey Boy Salmon is going to be like having a steak compared to the tuna. That and mercury levels are lower. The Honey Boy is full on filets skin still on and bones intact, not cheesy left overs from filets that have been cut. It is easy to remove the bones but I enjoy the crunch. Great in some rice with some cajun seasoning, or even just lemon pepper.
    Ok will try the delt exercise on Saturday.

    I don't know if we have the same sources for products but I will look. 80 grams would be good for sure.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Yah Chris I was just thinking we are in about the same spot conditioning wise. We have similar metabolisms and you're a week sooner than me so I will be watching. I have made a lot of diet adjustments already and conitinue to do so.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Chris I was just thinking we are in about the same spot conditioning wise. We have similar metabolisms and you're a week sooner than me so I will be watching. I have made a lot of diet adjustments already and conitinue to do so.
    exciting stuff fellow freaks
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    exciting stuff fellow freaks
    Yah Freaky times ahead at Finaflex. Steve is less than 9 out now I think and we are 6 and 7 weeks after that.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. So bought canned Turkey and Canned Salmon, made the necessary adjustments in diet.

    Day 2 of Warrior with extra set added, I am pretty bushed. Weather continues to suck here rarely do we see the sun.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Yeah that extra set on the Warrior will do it. I add it in as a warm up on many occasions.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So bought canned Turkey and Canned Salmon, made the necessary adjustments in diet.

    Day 2 of Warrior with extra set added, I am pretty bushed. Weather continues to suck here rarely do we see the sun.
    I can send you some weekly vitamin D tabs if you need. Sorry about the sun.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah that extra set on the Warrior will do it. I add it in as a warm up on many occasions.
    I do a warm up then the 2 sets then the double drop for most exercises. I did a single drop for front squats and stiff legged deads though. Was running out of gas... I do this pretty high paced and the back is feeling a bit stiff as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I can send you some weekly vitamin D tabs if you need. Sorry about the sun.
    Yah it's the wierdest weather these old eyes have ever seen. Something is not right .
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I can send you some weekly vitamin D tabs if you need. Sorry about the sun.
    you guys still got that heat wave?
    haven't kept up with that shyte down in Arizona, but last I heard they were threatening to break their own world-record of 134 degrees in places here recently..sheesh
    been pretty mild and mellow here recently, if a lil on the wet side

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you guys still got that heat wave?
    haven't kept up with that shyte down in Arizona, but last I heard they were threatening to break their own world-record of 134 degrees in places here recently..sheesh
    been pretty mild and mellow here recently, if a lil on the wet side
    The answer is yes, still a heat wave. Had to search long and far (3 days because everywhere was sold out) just to find some fans for the house. We don't have a/c because of the mild weather so when it gets hot, it sucks. Was 90 the last couple of days. With high humidity, that's super hot for here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The answer is yes, still a heat wave. Had to search long and far (3 days because everywhere was sold out) just to find some fans for the house. We don't have a/c because of the mild weather so when it gets hot, it sucks. Was 90 the last couple of days. With high humidity, that's super hot for here.
    I would kill for 90.....it was 90 at 830 when I got off work earlier lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Suns out now extremely humid ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Suns out now extremely humid ...
    We're still waiting for the sun....maybe had 2 or 3 days couple of weeks ago, since then nothing but rain
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  15. Can't say that I am extremely pleased with my progress so far, I am getting stronger. I have cleaned up a bit but I feel I continue to look at bit sloppy, could just be my perception and it may still be a bit early for a lot of physical changes.

    Not real impressed with DMZ as of this point as I can explan all of the benefits on my 4 1-alpha so far. If it continues I will increase the 1-alpha dosage a bit and consider DMZ a bust.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. What about a short run of another methyl? Shame DMZ sucks......Superdrol was/is tha bomb.....Snags is taking methylclostebol, maybe an option?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    What about a short run of another methyl? Shame DMZ sucks......Superdrol was/is tha bomb.....Snags is taking methylclostebol, maybe an option?
    By the time it was delivered to me I would be past that part of my prep not a big deal I have tons of 1-alpha...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    By the time it was delivered to me I would be past that part of my prep not a big deal I have tons of 1-alpha...
    It was you who took all the 1-alpha
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    It was you who took all the 1-alpha
    Yah I have most of it
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Diet all cleaned up solid macros very clean....

    Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit 106 27 0 2 0 23
    Giant Sports - Delicious Protein Chocolate, 2 Scoop 274 8 4 54 396 2
    Living Intentions - Gone Nuts! Lemon Pepper Cajun Almonds, 2 oz (28g) 284 16 22 10 576 4

    Meal 2
    Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1 cup cooked 170 37 2 1 0 13
    Blue Menu - Seasoned Turkey Breast , 1 can drained 90 0 1 20 230 0

    Meal 3
    No Name (Superstore) - Chunk Light Tuna Packed In Water, 120 g 120 0 0 30 380 0
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0 0 0
    Generic - Oranges, Raw, California, Navel, 3 " (140 g.) 69 18 0 1 1 12

    Meal 4
    Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1 cup cooked 170 37 2 1 0 13
    Gold Seal - Our Premium Quality - Wild Pacific Pink Salmon, 1 container (213 gs ea.) 277 0 13 40 809 0

    Meal 5
    Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless 6 oz., 2 breast 6 oz. 480 0 6 96 0 0
    Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0 0 0
    Fresh Fruit - Fresh Raw Strawberries Cut In Halves, 2 cup 90 22 0 0 0 8

    Meal 6
    Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 240 0 0 56 800 0
    Chicken - Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless), 6 oz 210 0 8 32 426 0

    Totals 2,980 185 58 343 3,618 75
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. why do you have 2 different totals listed for chicken breast?
    the last 6oz you say has 32g protein/210cals;
    the top (2x) 6oz you say it is 96g protein/480cals
    personally I think both are off, if it's boneless skinless fresh should be same, and no way 12oz chick breast has 96g protein..

    also: 22g of fat from nuts in the morning, this being >1/3 your daily allotment?
    huh..might advise changing that

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why do you have 2 different totals listed for chicken breast?
    the last 6oz you say has 32g protein/210cals;
    the top (2x) 6oz you say it is 96g protein/480cals
    personally I think both are off, if it's boneless skinless fresh should be same, and no way 12oz chick breast has 96g protein..

    also: 22g of fat from nuts in the morning, this being >1/3 your daily allotment?
    huh..might advise changing that
    That's when I take my anabolics which are good with fat. I could take them again in meal 4.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. I guess the chicken was estimated differently from the 2 sources...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I guess the chicken was estimated differently from the 2 sources...
    dint we just talk about consistency in some other thread a minute ago??
    USE ONE SOURCE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dint we just talk about consistency in some other thread a minute ago??
    USE ONE SOURCE!
    I thought I was I didn't notice the difference.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Fixed ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's when I take my anabolics which are good with fat. I could take them again in meal 4.
    if you are dead-set on using that type of fat load, then I would move it to later towards bed, like either meal 5, or 6
    still like a more balanced approach (and other fat sources as well), but in a regular-type dieting mode I prefer more fats at night/carbs earlier in day, and anabolics split over breakfast & supper -- with the odd amount of anabolics (or majority) taken in the evening..
    you do not need 20g+ of fats to be taken with anabolics..overkill
    but if you like that, drop some fish oil in there

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    if you are dead-set on using that type of fat load, then I would move it to later towards bed, like either meal 5, or 6
    still like a more balanced approach (and other fat sources as well), but in a regular-type dieting mode I prefer more fats at night/carbs earlier in day, and anabolics split over breakfast & supper -- with the odd amount of anabolics (or majority) taken in the evening..
    you do not need 20g+ of fats to be taken with anabolics..overkill
    but if you like that, drop some fish oil in there
    Well they are nuts so they are easy to spread around more and come to think of it I would prefer them later in the day while I am relaxing at home. I used to use fish oil got away from it. I do eat a lot of fish though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Ok I guess I am getting bigger people stopped me on the street to comment on the fact, my perception is probably off. I weighed in at 199 which is actually down a biit from last week so I am more comfortable in recomp now.

    I have made the adjustments in diet based on Steve's input, really comfortable with where that has me right now. Only hardship right now is that it is very humid here. We don't so much get sun as hazey weather with some sun this has been weeks now since we have had a really clear day. It's very odd.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Humidity will help you lose water weight it is gonna be alright. DMZ is a good product if a good source. Don't expect anything crazy though. Give it time. As far as your diet sounds like Snags has you taken care of.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Old Fugger goes to war Musclemania Canada
    By DreamWeaver in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. the baltimore prick cop is at it again lol.
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:10 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
  4. Carlos Mencia is at it again...
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. At it again....
    By KingMeso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Log in
Log in