Soldier's Redefine Yourself Contest Log

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. 1-alpha gives me big time strength gain.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    1-alpha gives me big time strength gain.
    1-alpha seems to give me more strenght gains, and 1-andro some more size.
    Loving both.

    I think snags and mr kleen are combining 1-alpha and 1-andro.
    Best of both
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    1-alpha seems to give me more strenght gains, and 1-andro some more size.
    Loving both.

    I think snags and mr kleen are combining 1-alpha and 1-andro.
    Best of both
    Yah that's interesting...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I think snags and mr kleen are combining 1-alpha and 1-andro.
    Best of both
    a lil less of the bloat potential from by using the two in combination (not that there is much from the andro, but understand we are taking things to another level here)..quicker action from the alpha..together, more active of the base compound = serious heightened response/efficacy


  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    a lil less of the bloat potential from by using the two in combination (not that there is much from the andro, but understand we are taking things to another level here)..quicker action from the alpha..together, more active of the base compound = serious heightened response/efficacy

    So you find there is a bit of bloat from the 1-alpha ? That would explain a lot as I dropped a lot of water when I stopped using the DMZ and 1-alpha, was wondering if it was the DMZ that had me holding a bit of water.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    So you find there is a bit of bloat from the 1-alpha ? That would explain a lot as I dropped a lot of water when I stopped using the DMZ and 1-alpha, was wondering if it was the DMZ that had me holding a bit of water.
    I get more of a bloat on 1-andro, not so much on 1-alpha.
    Think your bloat was probably caused by the DMZ.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I get more of a bloat on 1-andro, not so much on 1-alpha.
    Think your bloat was probably caused by the DMZ.
    right..


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So you find there is a bit of bloat from the 1-alpha ? That would explain a lot as I dropped a lot of water when I stopped using the DMZ and 1-alpha, was wondering if it was the DMZ that had me holding a bit of water.
    no doug, please re-read
    altho there is some potential for bloat on either one (albeit very little), this would be more indicative to andro, rather than alpha
    you should not bloat on alpha, at all

    now don't misunderstand this and run around stating the difference between the two is you will bloat on 1-andro..
    that is simply not true for majority, and would be dose-dependent probably -- and still, a very low chance of occurring..just less with 1-alpha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    right..

    no doug, please re-read
    altho there is some potential for bloat on either one (albeit very little), this would be more indicative to andro, rather than alpha
    you should not bloat on alpha, at all

    now don't misunderstand this and run around stating the difference between the two is you will bloat on 1-andro..
    that is simply not true for majority, and would be dose-dependent probably -- and still, a very low chance of occurring
    I do use a little more than recommended

    5 caps of 1-andro. (would not recommend so much for less experienced users ofcourse)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    right..


    no doug, please re-read
    altho there is some potential for bloat on either one (albeit very little), this would be more indicative to andro, rather than alpha
    you should not bloat on alpha, at all

    now don't misunderstand this and run around stating the difference between the two is you will bloat on 1-andro..
    that is simply not true for majority, and would be dose-dependent probably -- and still, a very low chance of occurring..just less with 1-alpha
    So it must have been the DMZ, I was really surprised at how much water I dropped but pleased to see I was more cut than I thought. Not a ton do weight 1.5 lbs but I spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Yah I read that before but forgot, old fuggers do that.. more and more as time goes on.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    So it must have been the DMZ, I was really surprised at how much water I dropped but pleased to see I was more cut than I thought. Not a ton do weight 1.5 lbs but I spent a lot of time in the bathroom. Yah I read that before but forgot, old fuggers do that.. more and more as time goes on.
    doug tbh here - doubt it was the dmz, the andro or anything else but...your diet
    period
    you can do the driest compounds on the market..to no avail, if you are eating like shyte
    I wish you would get this

  11. When the time comes ill ask you guys about dosages and length of the cycle but definitely gonna try to start 1-andro and switch over to 1-alpha. Gonna get Achilles for joint support and an on cycle support(if necessary) so let me know what you guys think!

  12. yeah no support required, for these products
    can do if you wish, totally your choice

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    doug tbh here - doubt it was the dmz, the andro or anything else but...your diet
    period
    you can do the driest compounds on the market..to no avail, if you are eating like shyte
    I wish you would get this
    My diet was right on the mark, or what we planned could be the higher carb days did this but diet did not change much when I lost the water. Would lowering carbs around 25 grams a day do that cuz it happened kind of suddenly, and it was the day after I stopped using DMZ. You keep getting the impression I made bad gains during this period but my pics will show that I didn't. I am leaner now at 204 than I was at 195 when I started. I did not eat like shyte you know that you saw my diet and it was exactly as we layed out.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My diet was right on the mark, or what we planned could be the higher carb days did this but diet did not change much when I lost the water. Would lowering carbs around 25 grams a day do that cuz it happened kind of suddenly, and it was the day after I stopped using DMZ. You keep getting the impression I made bad gains during this period but my pics will show that I didn't. I am leaner now at 204 than I was at 195 when I started. I did not eat like shyte you know that you saw my diet and it was exactly as we layed out.
    doug - all we spoke of was generalized macro split/cal intake..you have to adjust for your own metabolism..and, macros alone simply do not tell whole story -- micros are just as important
    you can be eating within good macro/cal splits, but choosing wrong foods, so you will still have these "water" issues you continually speak of
    if you don't feel diet qas problem....okay; simply observation on my end

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    doug - all we spoke of was generalized macro split/cal intake..you have to adjust for your own metabolism..and, macros alone simply do not tell whole story -- micros are just as important
    you can be eating within good macro/cal splits, but choosing wrong foods, so you will still have these "water" issues you continually speak of
    if you don't feel diet qas problem....okay; simply observation on my end
    My food choices were good but perhaps not perfect perhaps. You know... all that matters is the water is gone now and I'm looking good. My understanding of diet is not at your level I know that. For instance I ate quite a bit of rice which may not be as good as yams but didn't want to be eating yams all the time as I had some fairly high carbs days. I get what you're saying and I am going to revisit my diet. Do you think par boiled rice an ok choice right now or should I be converting to mostly all yams at this point. That is really the only thing that I was wondering about while planning this next phase. Oh I will post this in my thread ...sorry for the hi-jack
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Been on spot with lifting lately. Killed arms today with my brother, good lift. Some Iron Brotherhood shot right there. Been busy at work but I've been fixing my sleep schedule and getting more sleep. Gonna enjoy g8, I rly have sleep issues I take melatonin at night.

    Doing good, no more pics for a while!

  17. Okay so I did upload some pics.. o.o

    I've never seen my core like this before. The shaping of it is really coming to the point where I am very happy with it. The problem is my lower stomach or little keg that I have. It is a very stubborn area that I've had ovrr the last 4 years. Never rly been fat since I wrestled but I've always had this tiny gut. Like most people, I want to get rid of it. Being honest with myself, I know this small gut is 95% diet. Hopefully as px black fully kicks in for results I can see this shrink up.
    Name:  ForumRunner_20130726_221815.png
Views: 31
Size:  622.1 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130726_221839.png
Views: 35
Size:  645.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  18. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Doing good, no more pics for a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Okay so I did upload some pics.. o.o
    I think you even broke my record for "no-more-pics then turnaround & post" time
    yep, I see some progress, very notable in the first places it starts to become apparent (shrinking of spare tire)
    to totally eliminate yes will be quality intake, caloric deficit, consistency and -- time

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    I think you even broke my record for "no-more-pics then turnaround & post" time
    yep, I see some progress, very notable in the first places it starts to become apparent (shrinking of spare tire)
    to totally eliminate yes will be quality intake, caloric deficit, consistency and -- time
    Thanks man.. I've had it pretty much my entire life, definitely diet though. Even when I do all these lifts and measures to shape my core, I can't rid this stubborn fat haha. It isn't anything drastic but it's always been there ya know? In time..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    Thanks man.. I've had it pretty much my entire life, definitely diet though. Even when I do all these lifts and measures to shape my core, I can't rid this stubborn fat haha. It isn't anything drastic but it's always been there ya know? In time..
    "Abs are made in the kitchen", you ever heard that before? It's true. For a male, where you store your fat, first and foremost, is normally your "spare tire". I've been working on mine since February. It's a long road to travel.

    Here's what I notice. You have broad shoulders. You have a good base, a solid foundation. I have also seen pics of your dietary choices. I'd recommend being more selective in the meat department, possibly seeking out lower fat content. Not sure if you're still putting granola bars in your face, but I'd drop those too. Water, and lots of it. No more drinking until you know your diet is on point, and even then there's no reason for it to be a habit. Although PXB is an amazing supplement and will provide you with appetite suppression, don't forget to eat. You have to eat to burn.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    "Abs are made in the kitchen", you ever heard that before? It's true. For a male, where you store your fat, first and foremost, is normally your "spare tire". I've been working on mine since February. It's a long road to travel.

    Here's what I notice. You have broad shoulders. You have a good base, a solid foundation. I have also seen pics of your dietary choices. I'd recommend being more selective in the meat department, possibly seeking out lower fat content. Not sure if you're still putting granola bars in your face, but I'd drop those too. Water, and lots of it. No more drinking until you know your diet is on point, and even then there's no reason for it to be a habit. Although PXB is an amazing supplement and will provide you with appetite suppression, don't forget to eat. You have to eat to burn.
    Very very solid post here. It will take time and consistency to achieve. Enjoy the process friend.
    Independent

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very very solid post here. It will take time and consistency to achieve. Enjoy the process friend.
    Yes I agree, and the sooner you are willing to bite the bullet and make the necessary changes the better you will do. I spent a lot of time looking for an easier softer way only to find out that was really what I was trying to avoid, cuz the only easier way is the right way an it ain't really easy.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Lifting at 9, passing the **** out later

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130729_195311.png
Views: 67
Size:  542.3 KB

  24. Chest and Core:

    Flat bench press:
    140x6
    190x4
    210x4
    210x4
    210x4
    190x5
    190x5
    2x140x10(20 second break in between, very slow and controlled)

    Decline pushups:
    3 sets of 10(flexed lower chest every rep)

    Incline dumbbell presses: (short breaks)
    35x12
    35x15
    35x15
    35x10

    Decline ab curls:
    Bwx10 warm-up
    25lb plate x 10
    25lb x 10
    25lb x 10
    Bw x 15
    Bw x 15

    Hyperextensions:
    4 sets of 15

    Ab Wheel of Death:
    4 sets of 10

  25. pic is nice & clear..good night gracie

  26. Last night I took PX Black around 8pm. Normally I go to bed around 3:30, 4am... Took g8 at 11:30 and tried to go to bed at 12. I had an entire glass full of water and a quarter of a scoop cuz I was scared taking it because of the reviews on how powerful it is. Plus with caffeine in my system from PX Black and me trying to go to bed maddddd early, I couldn't sleep at first. Laid in bed and felt my temples vibrating, which is similar to me taking Melatonin so I know it was in effect. Closed my eyes and had rapid eye movements or REM's like crazy but I couldn't fall asleep due to all those factors listed before. Tonight I will try half a scoop and let the sleep begin! Felt great waking up though this morning, trying to find the sweet spot.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Last night I took PX Black around 8pm. Normally I go to bed around 3:30, 4am... Took g8 at 11:30 and tried to go to bed at 12. I had an entire glass full of water and a quarter of a scoop cuz I was scared taking it because of the reviews on how powerful it is. Plus with caffeine in my system from PX Black and me trying to go to bed maddddd early, I couldn't sleep at first. Laid in bed and felt my temples vibrating, which is similar to me taking Melatonin so I know it was in effect. Closed my eyes and had rapid eye movements or REM's like crazy but I couldn't fall asleep due to all those factors listed before. Tonight I will try half a scoop and let the sleep begin! Felt great waking up though this morning, trying to find the sweet spot.
    Let's try another quarter scoop without the PX Black so close to the dose first
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  28. Yeah that is pretty soon to be hitting the G8 after PX Black. Not saying it wouldn't work at another 1/4 but if you know you are wanting to sleep and have to do cardio take the PX a couple hourse earlier it will still do it's thing to help you burn fat. Try a cup of coffee for a small boost just before your cardio if needed it will wear off faster than taking PXB right before at like 8:30...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's try another quarter scoop without the PX Black so close to the dose first

  30. Destroyed legs today, always gets me jacked up hitting legs! Right knee feels a bit banged up but its all good. Work tommorow at 7am! Just had a nice post lift steak and now it's time to take some g8 soon and passout the correct way haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!
    By \_JIMBO_/ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:31 PM
  2. TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log
    By tmac0280 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub
    By Jdub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 07:56 PM
  4. AX's Stimulant X **contest log** by cdc
    By cdc1917 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 04:15 PM
  5. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in