Soldier's Redefine Yourself Contest Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Soldier's Redefine Yourself Contest Log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

"Abs are made in the kitchen", you ever heard that before? It's true. For a male, where you store your fat, first and foremost, is normally your "spare tire". I've been working on mine since February. It's a long road to travel.

Here's what I notice. You have broad shoulders. You have a good base, a solid foundation. I have also seen pics of your dietary choices. I'd recommend being more selective in the meat department, possibly seeking out lower fat content. Not sure if you're still putting granola bars in your face, but I'd drop those too. Water, and lots of it. No more drinking until you know your diet is on point, and even then there's no reason for it to be a habit. Although PXB is an amazing supplement and will provide you with appetite suppression, don't forget to eat. You have to eat to burn.
    Very very solid post here. It will take time and consistency to achieve. Enjoy the process friend.
    Independent

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very very solid post here. It will take time and consistency to achieve. Enjoy the process friend.
    Yes I agree, and the sooner you are willing to bite the bullet and make the necessary changes the better you will do. I spent a lot of time looking for an easier softer way only to find out that was really what I was trying to avoid, cuz the only easier way is the right way an it ain't really easy.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lifting at 9, passing the **** out later

Name:  ForumRunner_20130729_195311.png
Views: 56
Size:  542.3 KB
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Chest and Core:

Flat bench press:
    140x6
    190x4
    210x4
    210x4
    210x4
    190x5
    190x5
    2x140x10(20 second break in between, very slow and controlled)

Decline pushups:
    3 sets of 10(flexed lower chest every rep)

Incline dumbbell presses: (short breaks)
    35x12
    35x15
    35x15
    35x10

Decline ab curls:
    Bwx10 warm-up
    25lb plate x 10
    25lb x 10
    25lb x 10
    Bw x 15
    Bw x 15

Hyperextensions:
    4 sets of 15

Ab Wheel of Death:
    4 sets of 10
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

pic is nice & clear..good night gracie
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Last night I took PX Black around 8pm. Normally I go to bed around 3:30, 4am... Took g8 at 11:30 and tried to go to bed at 12. I had an entire glass full of water and a quarter of a scoop cuz I was scared taking it because of the reviews on how powerful it is. Plus with caffeine in my system from PX Black and me trying to go to bed maddddd early, I couldn't sleep at first. Laid in bed and felt my temples vibrating, which is similar to me taking Melatonin so I know it was in effect. Closed my eyes and had rapid eye movements or REM's like crazy but I couldn't fall asleep due to all those factors listed before. Tonight I will try half a scoop and let the sleep begin! Felt great waking up though this morning, trying to find the sweet spot.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Last night I took PX Black around 8pm. Normally I go to bed around 3:30, 4am... Took g8 at 11:30 and tried to go to bed at 12. I had an entire glass full of water and a quarter of a scoop cuz I was scared taking it because of the reviews on how powerful it is. Plus with caffeine in my system from PX Black and me trying to go to bed maddddd early, I couldn't sleep at first. Laid in bed and felt my temples vibrating, which is similar to me taking Melatonin so I know it was in effect. Closed my eyes and had rapid eye movements or REM's like crazy but I couldn't fall asleep due to all those factors listed before. Tonight I will try half a scoop and let the sleep begin! Felt great waking up though this morning, trying to find the sweet spot.
    Let's try another quarter scoop without the PX Black so close to the dose first

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah that is pretty soon to be hitting the G8 after PX Black. Not saying it wouldn't work at another 1/4 but if you know you are wanting to sleep and have to do cardio take the PX a couple hourse earlier it will still do it's thing to help you burn fat. Try a cup of coffee for a small boost just before your cardio if needed it will wear off faster than taking PXB right before at like 8:30...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Let's try another quarter scoop without the PX Black so close to the dose first
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Destroyed legs today, always gets me jacked up hitting legs! Right knee feels a bit banged up but its all good. Work tommorow at 7am! Just had a nice post lift steak and now it's time to take some g8 soon and passout the correct way haha
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Got my hemmorhoids checked out today, got a cream for it. TMI o.o! Still recommended to see a G.I. Doc so that will suck. Too young for diz **** man.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to see you are still keeping good with your training sir. Hang in there
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my hemmorhoids checked out today, got a cream for it. TMI o.o! Still recommended to see a G.I. Doc so that will suck. Too young for diz **** man.
    curanol cream?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

curanol cream?
    Cure anal cream? =o
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cure anal cream? =o
    Yep...got that, along with pills...works for the minor cases of hemorroids
    Olympus labs Rep
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Got my hemmorhoids checked out today, got a cream for it..
    then it ain't that bad..sheesh
    let me know when surgery is imminent for you
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    then it ain't that bad..sheesh
    let me know when surgery is imminent for you
    Well I need to get it checked by professionals still!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So that's what were talkin about ... anal cream .. man ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Really did a number on traps and shoulders the other day. Gonna hit up some back and core later, but damn am I sore. PX Black is still doing a good job for me! Have noticed at work when I sit down on break I realize my hands are all jitterry sometimes. Cuz I'm On a ****en roll that's why! 2 weeks left until contest end, let's see if I can burn some excess fat and water quickly and let my shaping of my core shine.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sounding good .. in the zone... sweet.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Really did a number on traps and shoulders the other day. Gonna hit up some back and core later, but damn am I sore. PX Black is still doing a good job for me! Have noticed at work when I sit down on break I realize my hands are all jitterry sometimes. Cuz I'm On a ****en roll that's why! 2 weeks left until contest end, let's see if I can burn some excess fat and water quickly and let my shaping of my core shine.
    Better lock it down!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Better lock it down!
    The day I take my pic is also at the end of my vacation week. Gonna have to figure some **** out. Lol
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Been difficult lifting lately. A lot of work, chores, setting **** up for college, everything. My sleep schedule has been terrible and my diet is nothing to be proud of. Seemed like I crashed and burned this past week. Hit chest last night and core which felt amazing to get back into it. Took g8 because I'm sick of getting 4 hours of sleep. Took a half scoop at 12:30 and fell asleep really easily. Woke up and was so happy I got good sleep!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Been difficult lifting lately. A lot of work, chores, setting **** up for college, everything. My sleep schedule has been terrible and my diet is nothing to be proud of. Seemed like I crashed and burned this past week. Hit chest last night and core which felt amazing to get back into it. Took g8 because I'm sick of getting 4 hours of sleep. Took a half scoop at 12:30 and fell asleep really easily. Woke up and was so happy I got good sleep!
    Just start with the basics again...diet etc.
    We all have bad periods now and then....life happens......know you can do it
    Olympus labs Rep
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Just start with the basics again...diet etc.
    We all have bad periods now and then....life happens......know you can do it
    Everyone goes through this kind of thing from time to time.... some things are just more important... did I say that ? Yes I did and I meant it
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

It's hard keeping up for so long, eventually let it slip.. back on track now. Got like 9 days left and I'll be on vacation the 10th to the 17th. I'll bring some weights with me.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It's hard keeping up for so long, eventually let it slip.. back on track now. Got like 9 days left and I'll be on vacation the 10th to the 17th. I'll bring some weights with me.
    that's a good attitude ...
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Gettin nice and tan at the beach! Taking my after picture in no time.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries with the slip. Just get back on the routine! Find the motivation again and just start where you left off.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Gettin nice and tan at the beach! Taking my after picture in no time.
    The beach ... I am envious
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Before and After: 2 months of progress. Main focus as I stated the entire time was really trying to shape my core. My diet was great at times and decent at others. My work ethic was pretty much on point until the week following vacation, just eventually crashed. Life moves fast and I had a few days left after my crash for upkeep on my progress. I am still proud of myself and I had a lot of fun doing this. Contest ends tomorrow for me I'm pretty sure so I'll either submit my pic today or tomorrow, idk if I just email it to them or not.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130816_171110.png
Views: 22
Size:  618.8 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130816_171124.png
Views: 21
Size:  602.1 KB
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yes I can see the waist is obviously smaller, you made some headway
    I am still proud of myself and I had a lot of fun doing this.
    and that is all that matters
    if you are pleased with the effort put forth and happy with results, nothing else really does matter
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yes I can see the waist is obviously smaller, you made some headway
    and that is all that matters
    if you are pleased with the effort put forth and happy with results, nothing else really does matter
    Yeah even feeling a lot better too. Feel like Baywatch when I'm runnin slow motion on the beach ! Last night of vacation for me which has been a lot of fun too. Starting up my next cycle when I get back to college! Interested in seeing how much I can better myself.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Taking some time off to get adjusted to moving back up to esu. New rooming, got my jeep up here, off campus, etc. Also trying to take care of my hemorrhoids problems as well with some leisure time and medications. Next cycle will begin when I get fully settled in.

1-andro bridged into 1-alpha.
    Achilles joint support
    Mark wahlbergs protein brand marked lol
    G8
    Followed by pct revo black and puretest

Real excited to get started but first priorities right now are relaxing and getting comfortable at school.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

What up soldier?

You got to do what you have to do....how long are you taking time off?
    Olympus labs Rep
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I want to lift so bad but I think I'll wait Monday
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Still waiting on them contest results! Havnt seen anything on the site or received any emails. I think some people are still finishing up though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!
    By \_JIMBO_/ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:31 PM
  2. TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log
    By tmac0280 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:21 PM
  3. TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub
    By Jdub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 06:56 PM
  4. AX's Stimulant X **contest log** by cdc