Soldier's Redefine Yourself Contest Log

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Longest day of work ina while. Hemorrhoids were on fire all day, gotta see the doctor.. I've been untreated for months. Lifting arms tonight! Just took some max pump, laying on the couch relaxing a bit.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Longest day of work ina while. Hemorrhoids were on fire all day, gotta see the doctor.. I've been untreated for months. Lifting arms tonight! Just took some max pump, laying on the couch relaxing a bit.
    Talk to snags about those little buggers....
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Talk to snags about those little buggers....
    not me d00d - dem things are GONE!
    (but they weren't quite so little)

    thankkkk gawd :relief:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    not me d00d - dem things are GONE!
    (but they weren't quite so little)

    thankkkk gawd :relief:
    That's good to hear... no more operations
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Scheduling a doctors appointment for these fuggers. Might have to skip leg day today, they have been inflamed from squatting and Deadlifts lately.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Scheduling a doctors appointment for these fuggers. Might have to skip leg day today, they have been inflamed from squatting and Deadlifts lately.
    Sucks to hear. I have never had them and so I have no idea what that is like. Hopefully the DR. can give you something quickly to help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Scheduling a doctors appointment for these fuggers. Might have to skip leg day today, they have been inflamed from squatting and Deadlifts lately.
    sucks big time....hope you get rid of them soon.Take care.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Sorry to hear that Soldier that's a real pain in the ass!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Soldier that's a real pain in the ass!
    you never tire of that line, do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Scheduling a doctors appointment for these fuggers. Might have to skip leg day today, they have been inflamed from squatting and Deadlifts lately.
    if you have to think about it and say "might have to skip", then them things ain't too bad
    bud - I was screaming in agony when mine went beyond the point of no return... (serious, no joke)
    it was not cool, at all

  10. The bars were fun but it's time to get back on track. Really gotta pick it up and get serious about this. Since I stopped px I Havnt put on weight but I am holding water for sure. About 4 weeks left ima get into my px black! Or maybe 3 weeks since it seems that everyone can dose px black higher

  11. wait a minute man..
    you have hemorrhoids that have interrupted your training; now you been hanging out at bars, prolly eating like crap..stopped taking PX Black..
    I mean I know it was your birthday and all, but......
    not trying to be rude bud, but you have to realize there are ppl out there who have been busting their ass making sacrifices and lifestyle changes..meantime, you been slacking..this does not bode well, at all
    gonna have to get SERIOUS and on point, if you hope to make any significant changes in such a short amount of time

    gonna have to get that mentality of "there IS no tomorrow - must do work TODAY!"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wait a minute man..
    you have hemorrhoids that have interrupted your training; now you been hanging out at bars, prolly eating like crap..stopped taking PX Black..
    I mean I know it was your birthday and all, but......
    not trying to be rude bud, but you have to realize there are ppl out there who have been busting their ass making sacrifices and lifestyle changes..meantime, you been slacking..this does not bode well, at all
    gonna have to get SERIOUS and on point, if you hope to make any significant changes in such a short amount of time

    gonna have to get that mentality of "there IS no tomorrow - must do work TODAY!"
    Took the words right out of my mouth...BB is a lifestyle, that requires ultimate dedication...it's one or the other. Sure you can eat something dirty every now and then, sure you can have a drink(I don't by the way, seen too much drinking in my surrounding for a lifetime), ....you know what I mean, your a big boy already

    make the right choices...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  13. Well I'm on 5 day split during the week anyway. Weekend is my 2 days off. Eating hasn't been out of control. And I didn't even start taking px black yet, was gonna save it so Im not holding water weight for my after picture

  14. Friend texted me too, we are lifting tonight after I go to church first. Gonna also throw in some core and heavy bags.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Friend texted me too, we are lifting tonight after I go to church first. Gonna also throw in some core and heavy bags.
    Here we go...back on track
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Yep, weighing in around 202 still. Time for the real cut to begin! I plan on getting down into the 190's for this. I'll still look thick but obviously more defined. Might use some old px 500-xt before using up my px black unless that isn't recommended.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Might use some old px 500-xt before using up my px black unless that isn't recommended.
    is fine

  18. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Yep, weighing in around 202 still. Time for the real cut to begin! I plan on getting down into the 190's for this. I'll still look thick but obviously more defined. Might use some old px 500-xt before using up my px black unless that isn't recommended.
    as long as the exp date is ok... go ahead
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Great news, another tool for me to work with

  20. Shoulder, Traps and Core:

    Standing overhead press:
    Warm-up: 85x10
    105x8
    105x8
    85x8

    Lateral Raises:
    3x35x8

    Side Raises:
    3x15x10

    Face Pulls:
    2x55x10

    Barbell Shrugs:
    3x140x10 (squeezed at the top)

    Dumbbell Shrugs Supersets:
    3x40x10(10 forward, 10 backwards, 10 straight upwards)

    Wheel of Death:
    4 sets of 10
    (once I find the sweet spot this workout feels awesome)

    Perfect pullup knee raises:
    3 sets of 15

    Incline ab curls:
    3 sets of 10

    Tried doing some floor ab work but dem hemorrhoids were really flaring up, straight fire.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Shoulder, Traps and Core:

    Standing overhead press:
    Warm-up: 85x10
    105x8
    105x8
    85x8

    Lateral Raises:
    3x35x8

    Side Raises:
    3x15x10

    Face Pulls:
    2x55x10

    Barbell Shrugs:
    3x140x10 (squeezed at the top)

    Dumbbell Shrugs Supersets:
    3x40x10(10 forward, 10 backwards, 10 straight upwards)

    Wheel of Death:
    4 sets of 10
    (once I find the sweet spot this workout feels awesome)

    Perfect pullup knee raises:
    3 sets of 15

    Incline ab curls:
    3 sets of 10

    Tried doing some floor ab work but dem hemorrhoids were really flaring up, straight fire.
    It sucks, but try and see a doc for them hemorroids....sucks when the mess up your daily life and training.

    How do you like the face pulls? I sometimes use them as an extra, but never as a replacement for good old bent over raises, but that's just me.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Hope there is some good news Irish
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Shoulder, Traps and Core:

    Standing overhead press:
    Warm-up: 85x10
    105x8
    105x8
    85x8

    Lateral Raises:
    3x35x8

    Side Raises:
    3x15x10

    Face Pulls:
    2x55x10

    Barbell Shrugs:
    3x140x10 (squeezed at the top)

    Dumbbell Shrugs Supersets:
    3x40x10(10 forward, 10 backwards, 10 straight upwards)

    Wheel of Death:
    4 sets of 10
    (once I find the sweet spot this workout feels awesome)

    Perfect pullup knee raises:
    3 sets of 15

    Incline ab curls:
    3 sets of 10

    Tried doing some floor ab work but dem hemorrhoids were really flaring up, straight fire.
    Man that sucks, sorry to hear.. take care of yourself mate..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    It sucks, but try and see a doc for them hemorroids....sucks when the mess up your daily life and training.

    How do you like the face pulls? I sometimes use them as an extra, but never as a replacement for good old bent over raises, but that's just me.
    I threw them in there for an extra. I was lifting with a partner and decided to do 2 sets of face pulls real quick. I like em but I feel like they are dangerous, too much weight and the shoulders will crunch up but I was fine.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post

    I threw them in there for an extra. I was lifting with a partner and decided to do 2 sets of face pulls real quick. I like em but I feel like they are dangerous, too much weight and the shoulders will crunch up but I was fine.
    Shoulder day is a favorite for me. Face pulls are awesome. I smacked myself in the nose yesterday by pulling too hard. Oops.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!
    By \_JIMBO_/ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:31 PM
  2. TMAC's Triple Threat *CONTEST* Log
    By tmac0280 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub
    By Jdub in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:56 PM
  4. AX's Stimulant X **contest log** by cdc
    By cdc1917 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:15 PM
  5. Time to get busy.....Before Pic with Contest Log
    By mrallnatural in forum Pics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in