550-xd

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Had a bottle and a half of 550-xd and am running it with Stano. Funds are tight so I won't be able to grab more bottles. Is the 2 caps a day for 6 weeks gonna really net me decent gains or is it fairly useless south of 4 caps a day?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a bottle and a half of 550-xd and am running it with Stano. Funds are tight so I won't be able to grab more bottles. Is the 2 caps a day for 6 weeks gonna really net me decent gains or is it fairly useless south of 4 caps a day?
At two caps a day it will help with joint reliefe and you will see a slight recomp but I guess it all depends on what you think decent is :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ right - obviously we advise the range for a reason, but logic would dictate you will see improved results running at max dose

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Oh no doubt more would be better. The bone I have to pick is that on the bottle it says take 1 cap then amother 8-12hrs later. No where does it say anything about upwards of 4 caps being consumed. Otherwise I absolutely would have bought more bottles. I don't understand why it would say to take two when you need double that???

Same deal with every companys 1-andro products. The recommended dose is always WAY lower than the obviously effective dose. Granted one should do your research, but I'm sure most people who buy commercial products as such generally expect to follow the directions on the product label.

Sorry had a lackluster workout so feel like venting lol. That said I AM seeing a bit of recomp after 3 weeks on 550-xd and 750mg of stano.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
mmm I understand your point
2-4 caps - not upwards of 4 caps :)
you may see some FINAFLEX reps doing that (more), but I cannot advise that as a company recommendation
you do that at your own discretion and risk

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm I understand your point
2-4 caps - not upwards of 4 caps :)
you may see some FINAFLEX reps doing that (more), but I cannot advise that as a company recommendation
you do that at your own discretion and risk
The Hell you say :)