1-andro math's log

Math33

Math33

Awards
last couple questions folks before starting today or tomorrow! First off, i was on testobol promatrix last month which is supposed to be a very mild pH ( and alot of ppl say its useless) but still liked, theres no pct needed for it, so i was wondering if i really needed to Wait a full month? Its been a week since the cycle ended and never felt a single side effects exect a little drop about wanting to **** but i could get it hard at any moment of the day and had morming woods daily which makes me feel like im okay and i could go right Now for my 1-andro cycle? Wanted to know what u guys think and its good/bad and why? Thanks alot again... If you guys feel its okay, im Doing a 3 pills a day cycle so would it be ok to take 1 Tonight and start tomorrow morming 2 and 1 at night? Or would be best to strt Tomorrow morming?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one is certainly a steroidal compound..
I don't know much about it, been around for awhile but never heard anything one way or another
it doesn't look like it would have much muscle-building action, but rather AI properties

we cannot comment on using other steroidal compounds in conjunction with our PHs..

as for waiting to start 1-Andro, going to depend on how long you have been on the testobol..however, be cautious in your desire to take things you do not understand, and keep in mind these items - tho mild - are not candy

for the question of 3/day 1-Andro: is fine, but I would go 1 AM/2 PM personally, with food

Math33

Math33

Awards
didnt take those as candy and brainlessly, just did a 2 pills a day 3 weeks and a half cycle, and felt great the whole time, and also fine Now off of it, but you seem to say That i should Wait a longer peroid? And you seem to say what i took was a risky pH? :eek:

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow..
i did not say you took brainlessly..what i said was, you should become more educated about the product before you put it in your mouth..if you choose to interpret that as a slap, that is your choice but surely not my intent

and, nowhere here have i inferred that you took a risky PH - where you get that from i have no clue
and this is why i decline to speak further on other company products, outside our own line...

how old are you, math?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt take those as candy and brainlessly, just did a 2 pills a day 3 weeks and a half cycle, and felt great the whole time, and also fine Now off of it, but you seem to say That i should Wait a longer peroid? And you seem to say what i took was a risky pH? :eek:
I think you misread/understood the response Snags gave. He was not taking a shot at you. Was merely expressing concern for you to research what you put into your body and how it will affect you.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Im sorry, sometimes what i think doesnt come right in Words cause english is my second language! And about my age i am 23 soon to be 24, and i researched alot about testobol and knew what was in it but since online didnt tell much about it some trusted ppl gold me it was mild and wouldnt need a pct if i didnt feel any bad sides which i didnt! And my question was more about is it safe to start right Now my 1-andro cycle or could it mess something since i gavent took off for a long peroid of Time. Again sorry for the misunderstanding guys

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Im sorry, sometimes what i think doesnt come right in Words cause english is my second language!
i can relate to that :)
thank you for the clarification
And about my age i am 23 soon to be 24
then age looks appropriate for use
and i researched alot about testobol and knew what was in it but since online didnt tell much about it some trusted ppl gold me it was mild and wouldnt need a pct if i didnt feel any bad sides which i didnt!
"feel" is only half the issue..only bloodwork would be definitive
always good to follow even mild course of PH/steroidal compound with at least OTC pct - not only endocrine issues but to solidy/keep your gains from cycle
And my question was more about is it safe to start right Now my 1-andro cycle or could it mess something since i gavent took off for a long peroid of Time. Again sorry for the misunderstanding guys
as i have stated - depends on how long you were on the testobol
if 4 weeks, then yes go ahead and run 4 week cycle of 1-Andro..
if longer, you may want to take a break for awhile and wait another month, maybe run our PCT Black instead

Math33

Math33

Awards
All right thanks alot for your time and Quick answers, honestly you guys are awesome

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
All right thanks alot for your time and Quick answers, honestly you guys are awesome
our pleasure - and thanks for that
we will continue to be here should you have further questions, best

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess the answers are out of the way so I am here to just watch your rock this biatch out. What are your goals for this? Cutting, recomp, Bulk? What type of training are you doing, and what is your diet like?

Math33

Math33

Awards
ill be bulking, my body needs around 3000 calories a day so ill aim 3500 c/daily , around 175g protein and around 250g carbs. My workout'll be sets from 8-12 high volume, workout 6 days a week

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
bulking - you'll prolly want to slow your roll on the training frequency
i might suggest dropping carbs a bit and increasing fats/protein a tad too, in same cal range
just my .02

Math33

Math33

Awards
Aight ill try to reach 200g protein / 450 to 500g carbs? And what would you suggest for fats?

Math33

Math33

Awards
Ill start Tonight take 2 pills and from tomorrow ill go at 1 pillAM and 2 pills PM since you said its better than 2AM and 1PM!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Aight ill try to reach 200g protein / 450 to 500g carbs? And what would you suggest for fats?
based on size/goals, i might like 300p/400c/75f
really going to depend on your own metabolism & preference

Ill start Tonight take 2 pills and from tomorrow ill go at 1 pillAM and 2 pills PM since you said its better than 2AM and 1PM!
test levels are highest upon waking..when faced with an odd amount of caps to take, i like to take my last dose ~4-5hrs before bed, when they will spike once again
alternatively, you could divide the 3 caps spaced evenly thruout the day, with meals

Math33

Math33

Awards
All right so ill try to add as many informations as i can about how i feel, whats going on throughtout the weeks, evolution in strenght/mood, any change on libido(if there is any) etc so people can get good infos out of it!

Starting weight : 169/170, today was Pec, felt normal obviously for a first day, workout went like this :

Flat Bench : 15x135lbs , 10x185lbs , 8x205lbs , 8x205lbs. Inclined bench DBs : 80lbs dumbells 2 sets of 8 , 70lbs dumbells 2 sets of 10 Low cable crossover : 90 lbs 1 set of 6 , 60lbs 3 sets of 10 pec deck : 3 sets of 10x205lbs by the way sorry if the text isnt spaced ans clear... My ****ing iphone wont let me make spaces between sentences.. Ill probably go on my computer for the next days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for results and support :)

Math33

Math33

Awards
wow ****! just wrote a little review and Clicked post quick reply and nothing ****ing appeared! Lol well i'll write it again after eating

Math33

Math33

Awards
hello guys, so far its going good! Went through all muscle groups and today was Back. Havent really felt anything yet on the scale or in strenght but today i actually felt more energic at the gym, like i could push myself more. No stomach bloating so far with the creatine + 1-andro but def keeping an eye on it cause i know it happens. Not much more to say yet its pretty early in the cycle! Heres how went my workout today :

Large grip chin-ups : 3x10 (warm up) , lat pull down 8x155 , 8x155 , 8x155 , 12x135 , Lying T-bar row : 15x45 , 12x70 , 8x90 , 8x90 finished with a superset of middle pulley row : 4 sets of 8x105 + shrug 225 lbs 4x12. i want your opinion also on how YOU would dose 3 pills! Cause at the moment im taking 1 pills upon waking (around 7-9AM) and my two other pills at 6PM. i was wondering if spliting it would be better like first one AM , the other one middle of the day and last one 7-8PM. Thanks all!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No stomach bloating so far with the creatine + 1-andro but def keeping an eye on it cause i know it happens.
keep the cals clean, you should have minimal bloat from the andro..dirty bulking, you will have it no matter what lol
if you're using creatine mono then bloat will depend on your own metabolism/how you handle mono..most have no issues, some do bloat
anytime you are in caloric excess however, you may have periods thruout the day/week where you are bloating

i want your opinion also on how YOU would dose 3 pills! Cause at the moment im taking 1 pills upon waking (around 7-9AM) and my two other pills at 6PM. i was wondering if spliting it would be better like first one AM , the other one middle of the day and last one 7-8PM. Thanks all!
I guess my response to this question above got skewed lol..sorry
what I meant to say was, when faced with odd amount pills to take, I take the extra at night (so 1 am/2 pm)
as mentioned you can split evenly thruout day..really no difference, just convenience if it makes you feel better

Math33

Math33

Awards
Ok perfect i was wondering if it makes any difference in the system! But Now thats clear :) ill keep going like this then

Math33

Math33

Awards
felt like writing down what was my diet today :

9h25AM : 3eggs a toast and a bagel(philadelphia cheese)
11h00AM : 1 cup of mixed peanuts
1h00PM : steak hache + potatoes + carotts + vegetarian slice of pizza
3h00 : workout
4h00 : protein shake 50g protein 250 calories + a portion of couscous
6h30 : chicken + sweet potatoes + Green vegetables + a little portion of ice cream
9h30 : bagel + greek yogourt + banana + 50g potein shake
11h30PM : bedtime

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
felt like writing down what was my diet today :

9h25AM : 3eggs a toast and a bagel(philadelphia cheese)
11h00AM : 1 cup of mixed peanuts
1h00PM : steak hache + potatoes + carotts + vegetarian slice of pizza
3h00 : workout
4h00 : protein shake 50g protein 250 calories + a portion of couscous
6h30 : chicken + sweet potatoes + Green vegetables + a little portion of ice cream
9h30 : bagel + greek yogourt + banana + 50g potein shake
11h30PM : bedtime
Yah I am thinking a little cleaner than that...

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
eh, it's not terribly bad for starters..not exactly how I would structure no
three things I would do w/o changing your overall approach/intake here, if that's where you wish to have it:
add some protein to the peanuts feeding @11a
move the couscous from postWO to 930p
move the bagel & banana to postWO from 930p

this essentially evens protein intake out thruout day, and adds fast/slower digesting carbs in postWO timeframe for recovery, while removing them from before bed - when you will not need them

Math33

Math33

Awards
ok ill try focusing on what Time of the day to eat what, i often make the mistake to just think about having enough of everything but Forget the aspect of which hours is best for it

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok ill try focusing on what Time of the day to eat what, i often make the mistake to just think about having enough of everything but Forget the aspect of which hours is best for it
Taking time and writing out you meal plan for a few days can take all the guess work out of things. If u are unwilling to do this (its the BEST way to do it) then download a calorie ccounter on ur phone to keep track of ur intake for the day. Myfitnesspal and Fatsecret are both good ones to try.

Math33

Math33

Awards
I already use my fitnesspal! And ill try to do as you said write down for a couple days! thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I like to plan and myfitnesspal is very good.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Il just have to Read a bit on whats better before bed, whats better post and pre workout! Snag already helped tho!

Math33

Math33

Awards
Hello folks, today was end of week 1! I have been busy this weekend so i couldnt post but today i thought it would be important to write down how went week 1 for people who are reading in the future and might be interested in 1-andro. so far i havent felt it kicking muchbut ive heard it starts in middle or in the end of second week so thats all right! No real sides at all except that i feel like sleeping pretty much anytime but thats no big deal! libido is ok too. I started at 169 and now am 173(morning when waking up) so im pretty happy about it cause ive heard the gains and everything really start around week 2! So thats about it for right now everyone, im kinda excited cause i feel like week 2 will be nice! Good night, im about to hit the gym

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week two is when things start getting more noticeable, but for pound in a week is pretty noticeable lol.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Yeah wasnt expecting that altho there might be a lbs of fat i can see a difference already

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool kicked in early...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, nice to see you are trying to pay attention to the details. Good to see things are already going well wait until it really kicks into high gear.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Hello guys! Its been a week since i logged and im sorry for that, been super busy at the job and everything!
Week 2 is over and its been great so far! Im feeling good and strong. I feel like it havent fully kicked in yet, but its surely starting to.
im 175 on the scale when waking up, so thats 6 lbs so far, prolly 2 lbs of fat but thats okay with me because im trying to get as big as i can, as long as the fat is controled!

So week 2 : strenght starting to go up! shoulder press went up from 145lbsx6-7 to 175lbsx6-7, flat bench went from 205lbsx6 to 225x5, Legs are lifter heavier too! in fact everything went up at least a bit. Felt my endurence go up also, starting to feel like i cant get enough, but still trying not to overtrain and keep the volume not too high since im bulking. Oh and im starting to see veins showing their asses all over my shoulder and pec!(starting to show off)

Sides : NO sides at all except sleepiness, which isnt that bad. Libido is the same, still horny to have sex with my girlfriend which is great cause that was the side that made me worried! And no joint pain at all

Thats about it for tonight!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update. Do NOT worry about over training. Make every gym session count. The product provides enhanced recovery so you won't over train. The one caution would be watch the joints and tendons with the big strength increase. This can sometimes cause strains from the extra weight being moved. Progress looking good!

Math33

Math33

Awards
Thanks for That! Im happy to know i can workout longer and do more sets than normal cause im slowly starting to feel like eating those dumbells instead of lifting them!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for That! Im happy to know i can workout longer and do more sets than normal cause im slowly starting to feel like eating those dumbells instead of lifting them!
Lol. Eat eat eat. Just keep the food "clean" and you should notice great changes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good update. Do NOT worry about over training. Make every gym session count. The product provides enhanced recovery so you won't over train. The one caution would be watch the joints and tendons with the big strength increase. This can sometimes cause strains from the extra weight being moved. Progress looking good!
Diet will be a big factor for that aspect you would maybe have to watch the immune system if you use say 1-alpha on a cut, or so I noticed with a lot of users.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Little update... not much to say honestly since my last post! still at 175, strengh is good. I feel like i could go even heavier but i think That would be dangerous for the moment! been Doing Smith bench past 2 weeks since i dont have any spot! Went from 225lbsx8 to 290x6! Quads are also getting VERY strong! Took the 100's for flat bench and managed to do 100x6, 100x6, 100x4 but felt heavy as ****. my back is also strong as ****. thats about it for Now... Still no sides, everything is good..

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little update... not much to say honestly since my last post! still at 175, strengh is good. I feel like i could go even heavier but i think That would be dangerous for the moment! been Doing Smith bench past 2 weeks since i dont have any spot! Went from 225lbsx8 to 290x6! Quads are also getting VERY strong! Took the 100's for flat bench and managed to do 100x6, 100x6, 100x4 but felt heavy as ****. my back is also strong as ****. thats about it for Now... Still no sides, everything is good..
Damn bro...getting strong I see;)

nice numbers!!! Keep up the good work.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wright is holding steady...I'm sure you are recomping. Keep getting after it and you will notice more and more in the physique category.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello guys, so far its going good! Went through all muscle groups and today was Back. Havent really felt anything yet on the scale or in strenght but today i actually felt more energic at the gym, like i could push myself more. No stomach bloating so far with the creatine + 1-andro but def keeping an eye on it cause i know it happens. Not much more to say yet its pretty early in the cycle! Heres how went my workout today :

Large grip chin-ups : 3x10 (warm up) , lat pull down 8x155 , 8x155 , 8x155 , 12x135 , Lying T-bar row : 15x45 , 12x70 , 8x90 , 8x90 finished with a superset of middle pulley row : 4 sets of 8x105 + shrug 225 lbs 4x12. i want your opinion also on how YOU would dose 3 pills! Cause at the moment im taking 1 pills upon waking (around 7-9AM) and my two other pills at 6PM. i was wondering if spliting it would be better like first one AM , the other one middle of the day and last one 7-8PM. Thanks all!
I dose twice a day myself, if it has a shorter half life then 3 times might make sense but I believe it's longer than 12 hours.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah you could do 3x dosing if you wanted (have before myself), not gonna gonna hurt anything
but your better option may be 1 cap AM/2 caps PM ~12hrs apart with feedings
at that dose level, I think we are splitting hairs, but whatever you like is fine

great results actually on 3 cap/day dosing, nice work..you may want to up the cals a bit tho it looks like, depending on if you want to add a bit of overall size rather than recomp/add strength..again, your choice here, neither is wrong

Math33

Math33

Awards
Yeah im definatly going to up the cals, i thought about That today. My goal is to get big so i dont mind having a few Lbs of fat along with it... This may sounds crazy cause i still have 16 days to go but next Time ill up the dose for sure for a more kick ass cycle and i think ill go for 1-alpha since i heard its strongest for bulking/gains! But for Now ill enjoy this cycle even tho i wish i would have gone for 4 pills a day! But everything comes with Time! i definatly suggest this cycle for people's first cycle!

Math33

Math33

Awards
Quick questions guys... Is talking some ibuprofen or advils okay while on cycle? its for a teeth, might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick questions guys... Is talking some ibuprofen or advils okay while on cycle? its for a teeth, might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure
The no pain reliever on cycle is pointed towards acetometaphin (spellcheck), as well as some others too, due to it's breakdown in the liver, wich isn't the best case scenario while on a cycle of methylated products wich ours are not. So yes ibuprofen is fine.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sure, no issues
I obviously I wouldn't live off nsaids like chewing sunflower seeds or anything while on cycle (at any time for that matter), but yeah man if you need for temp relief not an issue here