1-andro math's log

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Lets think positive... ill try and get some GAINS during pct, not lose some! :P and thanks to YOU guys for the awesome help, you guys are really dedicated and made me feel like i had people ready to help if anything wrong happend, which is to best you can offer as a rep! thanks again, see yall next cycle

2. Oh and forgot, yeah im making sure about the PCT , pure test 3 Times a day at a dose of 2pills, and 2 PCT rev before sleep!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Math33 View Post
    Lets think positive... ill try and get some GAINS during pct, not lose some! :P and thanks to YOU guys for the awesome help, you guys are really dedicated and made me feel like i had people ready to help if anything wrong happend, which is to best you can offer as a rep! thanks again, see yall next cycle
    very appreciative of that sentiment - and very nice intuition on your part, as this is what all of us here truly strive to bring you
    product without guidance is no way to present your line!
    and fyi - yes, no reason you cannot continue your progress in pct, surely

Quote Originally Posted by Math33 View Post
    Oh and forgot, yeah im making sure about the PCT , pure test 3 Times a day at a dose of 2pills, and 2 PCT rev before sleep!
    you got it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going Hard w/ IML 1-ANDRO Rx: review/log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM
  2. TitanUps's New 1-ANDRO Rx PH Log
    By TiTanUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
  3. 1-Andro & Arom-X Log Opportunity!