Shipment

Math33

Math33

Awards
Just wondering, do you guys know a way to Check around which date should your shipping arrive? I can Check where its at, but thats it. Thanks guys

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe snag can help you out here. Did you order it straight from our website?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhh. They should have provided a tracking number. Might contact customer service for more info.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Cant Wait for these bitches to be here dunno if ill be abble to Wait till july first before starting lol

Math33

Math33

Awards
I got everything today! Was alot faster than i expected! Ill Wait a little bit more than a week and start a log

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got everything today! Was alot faster than i expected! Ill Wait a little bit more than a week and start a log
Very exciting time when the goodies arrive :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal. Link us up when you get things rolling. We will join you for the ride.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Quick question guys, i started to take liver support alrdy cause of my mild cycle i did, just to make sure im fine and was wondering if theres a specific Time in the day to take it?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you taking for liver support?
When I run anything I try to space my supports so that they are taken in between the dosages of the compounds.
So, if you are taking x at 8-16-24, then supports would be taken at 12-20-04.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Its AX perfect cycle liver support , i dont got the Bottle with me so i cant tell you exactly whats the compound and im a work so i cant research it but i know its a very complète liver support, on the Bottle it says take 2 pills 1 to 3 Times a day but thats seems way too much

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are not currently on a methyl cycle (wich I assume you are not) then twice a day would be fine. Take with a meal or fish oil prefferably upon rising and then again 8 hours later. Stay away from those methyls and stick to our PH's and you won't have to worry about piledriving ur liver tho :p