How to cycle Finaflex 1-Andro?

Neero

Awards
I was thinking 2-3 caps a day, since I want to see how bad the side effects are (how it will effect my libido) before I jump right into PH. Would I see gain with this amount?

Not sure what to do for PCT though. What's best? I heard a lot about Nolva as well but I wouldn't be sure how to cycle that either. Also, is recovery certain with PCT? Is there anyway I could mess up the Finaflex cycle or PCT and lose my libido?

I am 5'10' and 215 lb.

Neero

Awards
After reading around, I think I found that 2-3 capsules a day for 60 days would be best for a beginner. Is this right?

Also, what if I was to miss a day or 2 during a week? As much as I try to be in the gym daily, I can't always commit a full week.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading around, I think I found that 2-3 capsules a day for 60 days would be best for a beginner. Is this right?

Also, what if I was to miss a day or 2 during a week? As much as I try to be in the gym daily, I can't always commit a full week.
Didn't catch your age?

Anyway..

1 andro is an excellant choice for a first cycle. Starting at the lower end, 2 caps a day is fine, since it's your first cycle.
Lot's of people run it up to 4 a day, with no sides, so that gives an idea how low 1 andro is on sides.

Maybe you should consider running it for 45days, but if you desire you can run it 60days , no problem.

Our finaflex revolution PCT combined with Finaflex Pure test will be enough after a cycle of 1 andro.

You don't have to work out every day bro. Don't worry, missing 2 days a week will be much needed for recovery and growth!!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Will you be logging your cycle on AM?

By the way, check our home forum for more logs and info.

Neero

Awards
Didn't catch your age?

You don't have to work out every day bro. Don't worry, missing 2 days a week will be much needed for recovery and growth!!
I know, I'm just not sure how PH worked. Do I only take the caps when I work out, or every day? I figure it's important to keep my test levels stable, so everyday at the same time?

And right sorry, I'm 23 y/o. I posted it in my last topic but haven't changed it in my pro yet. I'll do that later today when I have time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, I'm just not sure how PH worked. Do I only take the caps when I work out, or every day? I figure it's important to keep my test levels stable, so everyday at the same time?

And right sorry, I'm 23 y/o. I posted it in my last topic but haven't changed it in my pro yet. I'll do that later today when I have time.
If you take 2 caps a day then take on in the morning when you wake up and the second 8-12 hours later. If you bump it up to 3 caps then you would take 2 in the morning and 1 8-12 hours later.

Our PH's are very safe and very effective so like Edje said they are excellent choices for a first cycle.

Neero

Awards
Ok so I'll do that. I've decided to get 2 bottles, 3 a day for 40 days and ill see how that goes. What do I do for PCT though? Can't start my cycle until I have all I will need on deck.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'll do that. I've decided to get 2 bottles, 3 a day for 40 days and ill see how that goes. What do I do for PCT though? Can't start my cycle until I have all I will need on deck.
One bottle of Revolution PCT and three bottles of Pure Test. This way you can take two caps of of Rev PCT before bed and 3 caps of Pure Test when you wake up and 3 caps 8 hours later. This will be enough for a one month PCT. Perfect for the cycle you have laid out.

Neero

Awards
Ok, and after Im done with PCT I won't need to rely on or be dependent on anything for my libido, right?

And how long after my first cycle is it suggested I do a second?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, and after Im done with PCT I won't need to rely on or be dependent on anything for my libido, right?

And how long after my first cycle is it suggested I do a second?
After PCT your libido will be fine. Mine was fine during cycle, pct and after pct while I was one 1 alpha, which is a bit stronger than 1 andro.

First go through your first cycle, enjoy, and get to know how your body reacts....
Usually say, cycle time +PCT before you can start a new cycle.

So 40days of cycle+30days pct=at least 70days off.

Can't wait to see your log and results!

Neero

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I know I asked a ****load of questions but I didn't wanna wing it, that's just not me.

I got everything I needed and won't keep a log, but I'll definitely come back with my results at the end of the cycle.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I'd grab a 3rd bottle if I were you. Either to continue the 3 a day for the whole 60 or to bump up slowly. Starting at 2, in a week bumping up to 3, the when you are ready bumping up to 4.

Finaflex has some solid compounds that are very safe and non methyl. Run them long and hard and gains will be yours for keeps

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I know I asked a ****load of questions but I didn't wanna wing it, that's just not me.

I got everything I needed and won't keep a log, but I'll definitely come back with my results at the end of the cycle.
No worries bro, we're here to help.

Good luck with your cycle, I know you're going to love it.

Can't wait for the results...

Feel free to ask any questions, all the guys from finaflex are happy to answer them.