KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 8 of 36 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day!

The Lunesta is working like a champ right now for her. Speaking of champs, I just keep getting stronger and stronger!!! Here is yesterdays leg day.

Leg Day Tempo was 2-0-1 for all lifts. 3-5 rep range on compounds, and 6-8 reps on isolation exercises.

Close Stance Below Parallel Squats - 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x4 Up 20 lbs from last time with same amount of reps. Strength still improving.

Leg Press Feet Low and Close together - 730x5, 820x5, 1000x5, 1090x4 - Went up in weight again here.

Superset done with no rest at all

Leg Extensions - 170x8, 190x8, 230x8, 230x
    7 - felt really good about these weight going up.
    Leg Curls - 90x8, 110x8, 130x8, 130x6 - Excellent supersets here, no rest had my heart rate pumping and I was giving it hell to really finish off my hamstrings and quads. Had a hard time walking after these.

Crunches - total of 250 done in multiple configurations from legs down, legs up, legs in a v, small of back was kept down at all times with hips curled up. Had a pretty intense ab cramp when it was all said and done.

Legs will be changing as far as rep counts go. I will be moving to an 8-12 rep for heavy days and 15-20 rep count on higher days for compound lifts, isolation exercises will be @ 8-12, & 12-15 respectively. I expect some growth and shaping to come from this change as well as my tendons to feel get some recovery.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Strong lifts brother of bald. Speaking of bald I will be shining my head to a high gloss on your competition day to blind the other competitors on stage. DaVinci' s death Ray won't have shyt on me.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Strong lifts brother of bald. Speaking of bald I will be shining my head to a high gloss on your competition day to blind the other competitors on stage. DaVinci' s death Ray won't have shyt on me.
    ROFL! You should call mythbusters, I don't think they tried that one
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

That is awesome! You should use the Meguiar's Ultimate Wax! I am pretty excited, I think this coming week we may be making our first drop in calories but it will be very small. That or adding an extra HIIT session which would only make it 3 so not bad at all. I kept things pretty much inline this week. I think when I do my update pics there should be some changes. Hard for me to tell looking in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    ROFL! You should call mythbusters, I don't think they tried that one
    I haven't seen it on there before.

Today is an upper body day and I will be heading to the gym in about an hour and a half. Just had a banana and protein shake to give me some go-go juice for the workout.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

brother of bald..
    I spit my water all over my keyboard on that one
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I spit my water all over my keyboard on that one
    I always took you for a spitter

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I always took you for a spitter
    I don't think so Snags is committed to the end! Obviously spitting was an accident. That one must have caught him by surprise.

Okay so I just had my free meal and damn it, it was good. Not too horrible but it was a lot. 14 oz lean sirloin, 2 turkey hot dogs with turkey chili, an 8 oz baked potato and some steamed broccoli with a Dos Equis while q'ing up the sirloin. This was after being a bit short on some of my food earlier due to taking the family to the pool plus I had a hell of a lift earlier today to feed.

Here is the workout from earlier, it was a shoulder and arms attack. 2-0-1 tempo on all lifts except when the positive exceeded 1 second due to effort to get the rep completed.

Delts
    Partial DB Side Raise - 35x12, 35x12, 35x12, 35x10 last 5 no long negative, 30x10 last 2 no long negatives
    - definitely doing better on these each time out. I think next time I may hit 12 on all sets at 35.

Smith Wide Shoulder Press to chest - weights are weight only not bar- 90x12, 110x10, 110x8, 110x7, 90x8 - first time on smith but definitely heavier just counting the weight on the bar. Shoulders looked beast, vascularity was intense!!!

Rear Delt Destroyers - 45x35>27.5x22>17.5x12 - increased reps, on first and second, then was heavier on final drop! Rear delts looking like shelves!

Biceps
    Chins - BWx10, BW+25x10, BW+25x7, Bw x6, Chin grip pull downs 165x11
    - massive pump her lats and biceps both swoll up!

Spider Curls 75x9, 75x6, 65x5 - biceps were screaming at this point. Pump was already sick...

Incline DB Hammer Curls - 30x8, x7, x5 - Biceps were destroyed, pumps was ridiculous, couldn't ask for more!

Triceps
    Weighted Dips - BWx45x8, BW+90x8, BW+135x8, BW+135x2>BW+90x8, BWx90x8>BWx10
    - Nice, got some big dips in here, was feeling great, nice and strong!

Cable Decline Skulls - 90x7, 90x7, 80x10 - weight was down a bit due to heavy dips but effort was crazy intense!

Reverse Grip Cable Triceps Extensions - 110x12, 110x10, 110x8 - Nice burnout here, triceps were like slabs of meat hanging, love that look!

Rear Delt Flies on Straight arm pec deck machine - 80x19, 90x13, 70x12+2 partials... Wife was doing these when I finished so I just added them on for the fun of it. LOVED the feel and pump!

Tomorrow will be a short chest and back session followed by some HIIT, will update afterwards.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Delts and arms...got to love that. Nice to put all your energy in them, so fullfilling work outs.

Think you 'destroyed ' your delts....holy cow KLEEN-MAN
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I don't think so Snags is committed to the end! Obviously spitting was an accident.

beastly workout broganifico!
    and interesting free meal, wasn't too shabby at all

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

How long does a session like that take you to complete?

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Helluva workout Kleen...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Delts and arms...got to love that. Nice to put all your energy in them, so fullfilling work outs.Think you 'destroyed ' your delts....holy cow KLEEN-MAN
    Thanks, yeah I was feeling great in the gym. The 1-Alpha and Ostanish are really starting to show there heads. Leaning up, and delts are improving on the regular. The rear delt destroyers are bringing a more 3D look to them and I see them sticking out off the sides more from concentrating on medial delts. Front delts had to have gotten smashed on the heavy dips too! Arms seem to be looking better but I am not adding size, just a more quality look while at the same size. I'll take it for now. If on a national level I need to grow them like crazy but first I need to place well enough in the local show for that. Speaking of, it is getting time for me to start some posing practice. Talk about HIIT cardio!
    beastly workout broganifico!and interesting free meal, wasn't too shabby at all
    Yeah, I could have probably added a bit more carbs. The kids wanted chili dogs and as a family we are all working to eat better so that explains the turkey everything... Jo saw a thing on Pinterest where you slice a hot dog down the middle and stuff it with jalapenos so she got some and did that for me. I just had to have it once I saw it in the pan of meat she brought out to me to put on the pit. Also cooked about 3 lbs chicken breast and another 3 12-16 oz sirloins so I would have some grub over the next couple days. Funny my eyes popped open about 7:30 this morning and I was like crap did I take the chicken off the pit. I was so excited to get after the dogs and the steak I forgot if I had went back out to take them off. I couldn't get it out of my head, so I got up and checked so I could grab another couple hours of Z's. Yep it was there in the fridge, so I had a quick shake and went back to bed.Just finished some chicken, and a sweet potato with plain Greek yogurt on it instead of sour cream. Gotta love Greek Yogurt! Yes Snags, I know you do not approve of dairy, but it is only a tiny bit and not going to hurt anything at this point in the game. I am about to take the boy out to practice driving some then go to the gym. Chest, Back & HIIT day may even use my ab wheel who knows... I actually prefer these to the ab wheel for tearing the abs down and bringing on the 3D abs. The ones with the straight legs. Sometimes I have to bring them up with a bit of a swing then do the negative, just depends on where I am in the set. 3 Sets of this and your abs will feel it.

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Weird, the editor keeps crunching my posts together with no returns for spacing. Sorry for the jumble...

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet potato with Greek yogurt is pretty damn good! I do that a lot myself. Add in a little Splenda and some cinnamon and its simply amazing. A little dairy certainly won't hurt you at all. I wouldn't even worry about cutting it out until you are 4-6 weeks out, but I know that's between you and your coach.

Keep killing it brother! I know I don't drop it often enough but I am still following buddy.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I dint say a word about the dairy bro - trying to head me off at the pass eh?
    nah man - you are being coached; I do not step on toes, but fyi fact of matter is, I would still have no issues with what you say here
    cool vid, seen it before but always inspiring, Sly is

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah cutting you off at the pass, and being silly poking the bear so to speak...

So here is my chest and back workout, it is truncated because I am only trying to maintain chest and back at the moment.

Tempo 2-0-1

HS Horizontal Chest Press (Weight Per Side) - 110x12, 135x10, 155x10, 180x4>110x6 Felt really good, nice contraction and after the drop set chest was very full when done.
    Incline Flies - 40x12, 50x10>25x9 - I make sure to go extremely wide on my flies, arms are barely bent and DB's go completely below my shoulders...

HS Wide Pull Downs ( Weight Per Side ) - 95x12, 120x10, 140x9, 165x5 This is the one that starts wide grip but gets wider as it comes down. Major contraction here, loved having this available for this workout. One of my favorite back machines from Hammer Strength.
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 135x12, 225x10, 275x5>135x9 - I kept form very strict on these, I just wanted to see what I could do on them since it had been a while. All reps were done with full extension and to peak contraction.

Abs - Drawbridges / 4 second negatives, all straight legged - 12 reps - my abs were still a little sore from the other day and this cramped them up something fierce! I started a second set after the cramp released but after the first rep it cramped again.

20 minutes HIIT on STAIRMILL > 10 minutes interval incline walk on treadmill and 5 minute cool down.

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Okay so here are my update pics, a lil frustrated, my "Dry" pics from 4:00 AM did not come out, looks like they were taken through a cloud. So these are after cardio, abs and 1/2 gallon of water again. I definitely leaned up since last week and if the first shots had come out I think some of you would be shocked. Vascularity is way up on arms and legs, even have some veins coming in on my lower abdomen.

Weight this week 202.4, down 2 lbs from last week.

Name:  7-8-13 Relaxed 202.4 lbs.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  287.3 KB

Name:  7-8-13 202.4 lbs Flexed Montage Post.jpg
Size:  229.6 KB

Name:  7-8-13 202.4 lbs legs 2.JPG
Size:  112.1 KB

Expect to see some serious changes next week as I kick up the HIIT a notch and also split some of my workouts up into 2 a days for the metabolic boost. I am working abs now and have not really been doing them much so far, that is going to be a pretty major difference right off the bat. Changes from this week to next week should be well beyond what you have been seeing so far.

This morning was a HIIT, and Abs / Core day with some calves finally thrown in.

Stairmill HIIT 5 minute warm up > 10 minutes at 20 second intervals level 5 & 18 > 10 minutes at 40 second intervals levels 7 & 19 > 5 minutes moderate intensity level 10 / 5 minutes MIIT on treadmill 3mph @ Incline 5 & 12 / 5minute cool down, total calories burned 560

Abs - Ab Wheel 12, 12, 12 side to side, 12 side to side
    DB Oblique Side Bends 60lb x 20 for 4 sets
    BB on Back Rotary Torso Twists 80lbs x 100

Calves - Seated Donkey Calve Raise - 250lbs x 15 x 3 sets, Tempo 2-1-2-1

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

huh
    s'up with those pics brah - you look cloudy and watered..

(umm jus poking the bear so to speak...)

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

huh
    s'up with those pics brah - you look cloudy and watered..

(umm jus poking the bear so to speak...)

LOL! Touche'

Funny, I just noticed the window in the background actually looks like water not sure where the blue tint came from in that room... and these weren't the cloudy ones!!! PPPPLLLLBBBBTTTT

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Ok I gotta say.... you Kleen up nicely......ha ha

And your legs are beast!

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yep Cleaning up now. I am up a couple lbs myself, look big but have to think about recomp more. Funny anabolics will put weight on you even though you don't eat for it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

This mornings lift, 2-0-1 Tempo
    Front Squat 95x12, 135x12, 185x11 - Ughhh these are just not for me, either in my neck or on my collarbone. I try them every once in a while but just not a fan.
    Close Stance Squats (Ass to Ankles) - 185x12, 225x10, 245x10 - Felt good, last rep was pretty hard!
    Leg Press feet close and low on platform 630x12, 720x12, 810x12, 810x12 barely the higher reps really kicked my ass and I did not lock knees out either to keep tension high on the muscles.
    Leg Extension 190x12, 190x12, 150x9, 110x8 MEGA BURN!!!

Calve Raises 270x12 regular postition, feet together 270x12, toes pointed left 270x12 the inner head of my left calf is not as pronounced and the outer head of my right is not either, this postion allows me to work on both areas of each leg at once. Tempo was 2-1-2-1 on these.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

So you keep the legs low and together on leg presses to hit the outer quad more?

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yes when you keep your legs close it forces the outer quad to work harder creating the sweep. Also for a hip dominant person such as myself I have to use a narrow stance to really get the quads involved or squatting is primarily adductors, glues and hamstrings. Now that I am going to be breaking the leg workouts into quads and hammies I will do Wider stance squats, or Deadlifts or Romanians for my main exercise on hamstring day.

This one was a practice run to see how I liked it and honestly when at this gym I get more out of a leg extension / leg press / leg extension set up. The squats were okay and I may keep them in there but if so they will end up being after the leg press. More than likely I will save them for a Hamstring day.

This is the current split I came up with for my goals right now and Matty likes it. As you can see Arms and Shoulders are still the main focus.

Day 1 Shoulders & Arms
    Day 2 Quads
    Day 3 Chest & Back
    Day 4 Rest
    Day 5 Hamstring and Hip Dominant
    Day 6 Shoulders & Arms
    Day 7 Rest

However I am also eyeballing Mountain Dog but need a better grasp of how it goes... Dan mentioned that in Phase 2 Chest and Back together may be too much to do either justice. Considering I am working to maintain on them and bring in some detail in my upper back this may not be too bad for me.

Just looking now but it is time for a little bit of a change so we are gonna rock something new.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Definitely was a little too much for me. Dont quote me on this but I belive the set range is 14-16 working sets adding a set every week or 2 so by the end your between 18-20 sets. So on chest and back day you could be doing up to 40 sets in one day...too much for this guy.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Stick with what works...you're trying to win a show. No time for experimenting now.

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For the outer legs it also really gets the outers if you point your toes in.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Maybe so, but I would be very carefull with your knees....and I have had some serious issues with my knees
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe so, but I would be very carefull with your knees....and I have had some serious issues with my knees
    I never had a problem but I guiess it's possible.

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Definitely was a little too much for me. Dont quote me on this but I belive the set range is 14-16 working sets adding a set every week or 2 so by the end your between 18-20 sets. So on chest and back day you could be doing up to 40 sets in one day...too much for this guy.
    Sounds like a bunch for sure.

Stick with what works...you're trying to win a show. No time for experimenting now.
    I agree, and yet most things I have tried work and really everything I have been doing is experimenting in one way or another. The basic layout of Mountain Dog, or any other program for that matter is for over all growth with no specific targeted growth. SO for me to incorporate any plan right now I have to adjust it for extra arm and shoulder work. That creates a little bit of a problem when deciding how to modify a "generalized routine".

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Actually it is an inward rotation at the HIPS that does that but most people mistakenly point the toes in sometimes without really rotating the hips. This practice is better served by a really close stance knees pointed straight forward, even a feet together stance on pressing movements but again with the feet and knees tracking straight forward. I actually rotating the hips and or toes in save that for your leg extensions when you can simply rotate at the hip without negatively affecting the alignment of the knee. Another way to do this is in any stance use "Intentions" by trying to push the floor apart with your feet which activates the outer leg more.

Yes agreed, I dont thing I would ever do a squatting or pressing movement with my feet turned in. The thought of it makes my knees cringe.

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I had a great lift last night. Was chest and back I don't have my log book but was working on some different exercises for my back, and chest was pretty basic, reps were in the 12-15 range and did some drop sets.

2-1-2-1 tempo
    DB Twist Press 65x12 times 3 sets
    Hammer Strength Incline Press 80x12, 100x12, 125x12 >100 to failure > 80 to failure > 55 to failure
    Pec Deck 90x20>50x16 2-2-2-1 tempo... IE 2 second hard squeeze hard squeeze at peak contraction

Rope High Pulley Rows to Collarbone level tempo 2-0-2 - 110x12, 12, 11
    V Bar lat Pulldowns Facing Out 2-0-2 tempo - 120x12, 165x12, 135x12>120 to failure> 90 to failure
    Wide Grip Lat Pulls - 2-2-2-2 tempo - 120x12, 135x11, 120x12 then partials with 120 then 2 drop sets
    Stretchers - 2-2-2-2 tempo - 90xAMAP I got over 20 before I lost track.

Was a great workout and the pump was absolutely insane. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was on MAX PUMP. I will be hitting that up soon though.

I am pretty sure I am going to do the Mountain Dog Training, I went and read up on it more and found his article on how to set up for correcting weak points so I have a decent idea of the possible splits. Just going to run them by coach Matt but he pretty much gives me the say on training other than how much cardio to get in. We work together on it which is cool that he trusts my judgement in that regard. I sent him all the articles i read so he can check them out.

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Was a great workout and the pump was absolutely insane. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was on MAX PUMP.

Nice workout clean. You know how I feel about MaxPUMP!
    FINAFLEX REP

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice workout clean. You know how I feel about MaxPUMP!
    Thanks and yes I sure do!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I forgot to mention this morning was HIIT cardio on the StairMill 5 minutes warm up 28 minute HIIT, 5 minutes cool down.

3 sets of Drawbridges 12, 12, & 7 - last set was killing me, all were done with legs straight
    3 sets of ab wheels 15, 15, 9 I rotated between directions each rep to the middle, to the left and to the right to get obliques and serratus as well.
    3 sets of DB Side Bends 60x20, 20, 20 nice little burn here.
    On set of Oly Bar Rotary Twists 100 reps

Had a fellow gym rat tell me that I had leaned up a lot over the past 2 weeks. BONUS!!!

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

anal snags has to come into play again (apologies in advance lol)..
    I enjoy DB sidebends, but I am very careful that I limit these to minimum..for you chris, I don't know that I would do them at all
    your build is a bit different than mine, and you are a bit wider, esp in the waist/hips area..too much focus on the bends will widen the hips further over time! is also a potential back-killer.. not worth the negative potential risks imho, and there are other ways to hit the obliques
    just something I thought I would throw out there

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

anal snags
    That your latest porno lmao... all jokes bro
    FINAFLEX REP

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    That your latest porno lmao...
    and two hands, don't forget
    just call me holmes (if you know who that is up there in the great white north eh)

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

anal snags has to come into play again (apologies in advance lol)..
    I enjoy DB sidebends, but I am very careful that I limit these to minimum..for you chris, I don't know that I would do them at all
    your build is a bit different than mine, and you are a bit wider, esp in the waist/hips area..too much focus on the bends will widen the hips further over time! is also a potential back-killer.. not worth the negative potential risks imho, and there are other ways to hit the obliques
    just something I thought I would throw out there
    Interesting, never really thought of myself as wide in the waist or hips. Or should I say I actually have pretty narrow hips and absolutely no waist. When lean my waist is about at 29-30 in pants but you may be correct in not building them up too much, the plan was to shock them a bit then kill them with high reps of tightening exercises with no weight.

Hoping to achieve the obliques and serratus separation I had here for the show. Although I would LOVE to hear some of your suggestions for alternatives see if they are new to me or things I may have even forgotten.

Name:  Obliques1 5 -8-09.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  103.6 KB

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

look pretty sharp there brosef - now that's how you were when I first met you
    i'm not necessarily a big fan of direct oblique work chris - in general, that kind of focused work cannot help but "widen" or thicken the waist, past a certain point..i feel they are best developed (other than base development with heavy compound lifts) by general controlled ab work, period
    this ab roller is hitting me all over, am liking these immensely..other direct things you could do I guess are cable oblique crunches, planks with variations (like a leg kick), cable woodchoppers, alternating cross-crunches (elbows going behind other knees in contracted position ie L elbow/R knee)..stuff like that -- just making sure that you are watching any torque or power from the spine area

I did not mean to say you were thick waisted in the vein you read it - altho when you are heavier, it is tuff to tell
    but overdevelopment of the obliques will throw the v-taper (or rather the x-shape we really want lol), off

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing but muscle in those pics Kleen! Wow! Really nice job there, "Candy Man". Lol

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements