KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 5 of 36 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Flutes?? Lol gotta love auto correct
    Lol damn it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I thought it was on purpose, and laffed
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Lol nope just my phones autocorrect
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe kleen does have flutes?? Could be the secret behind his size? Wish I had flutes if that was the case. :P
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Maybe kleen does have flutes?? Could be the secret behind his size? Wish I had flutes if that was the case. :P
    He has some kind of magic power over body comp
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How would flutes help
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How would flutes help
    magical music
    got me thinking Boston here fellas, if you are hip to that old rhyme..lulzz

beans, beans, the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot

boston baked beans..

I dunno, my mind connects things in strange fashion sometimes
    maybe I just don't like boston
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yahhh ok... you must be deeper into prep than I thought.....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

magical music
    got me thinking Boston here fellas, if you are hip to that old rhyme..lulzz

beans, beans, the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot

boston baked beans..

I dunno, my mind connects things in strange fashion sometimes
    maybe I just don't like boston
    the more you toot the better you feel so eat your beans with every meal
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Awesome update. Kinda shocking how fast things happen for you.
    Thanks Man, I am really killing it and giving it my all. I have things I want to hone in during this prep so I can't afford any slacking. However I am definitely impressed with my current level of progress.
    ^^ tis, truly
    never seen this kinda quick evolution from chris before, and I've known the guy a good while

Thanks Brother Snags! It has been a while now hasn't it? Some creative coaching and hard work, keeping me from over dieting and slowing the metabolism is helpoing but lets not forget the BCAA SAA, IGNITE 2, CREATRONA that are really fueling this bridge. Speaking of... I do believe 1-Alpha is on it's way in for the cruise dose before things get buck for a bit. Doing something similar to you as far as cruising on it and then will pop in some methyls here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I never realized how thick you were dude. That last pic really shows it. Nice work brotha
    Thanks Dan! I thought the same thing when I saw it which is why I posted it even though not the same shots. Lots of Dead Lifts and Romanians put that on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Kabooooom! Great update brother Chris.
    Thanks Monte!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    F*ckin killing it. For real. Jeez.
    Thanks Para! Hey me and the wife are planning a skydiving trip sometime this summer I can't wait for the free fall. Unfortunately I will have to re-certify but at least it won't be the big canopy. You can steer those kite shoots like a mofo as you already know...
    Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I thought I was gonna puke reading those workouts. I couldn't imagine doing that in my garage. I would pass out.

Good work brotha. You are truly killing it. 405 RDL is big weight.
    Thanks Caleb! Yeah the leg workout would be crazy in the garage. That and I don't have all the equipment for that but I could come up with something just as punishing out there. Especially with my Dead-Squat bar! That thing can punish you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    1) you're a beast
    2) you look enormous
    3) you're a beast
    4) close stance squats seem to hit my glutes way harder and shoulder width pigeon toe stance is my typical quad activation mode
    5) you did a crap ton of work over the weekend!
    6) hope you had a good fathers day
    7) you're enormous
    Thanks Swanky! I am feeling pretty good, the workouts are treating me nicely. Love the incorporation of the Mountain Dog Shoulder stuff I think my Delts are going to really come up. I can already see more side and rear delts.
    Flutes?? Lol gotta love auto correct
    I can't even begin to tell you the stupid things auto correct has put down for me...

I have a flute that grows dramatically when blown. Although I am sure that is not the size you were speaking of... or hope at least.
    Thanks Luke!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    He has some kind of magic power over body comp
    Yeah, I am really hitting the stage where the changes are more and more evident.
    How would flutes help
    It is a muscular pide piper type situation the Flute is played on the way out and the fat cells follow it to their death!

Actually I have to give a lot of the credit to the staples I am on right now like I mentioned before they are helping me to retain my size and burn a good amount of fat.

Right now it is:
    Pre Workout = IGNITE 2 1-1.5 scoops, BCAA SAA 1 scoop, CREATRONA 1 scoop
    Intra workout = BCAA SAA 2 scoops
    Weight Loss PX Black 2-3 a day and ALC CLA 9-12 a day.

I am sad to say my mother is gone, and I don't know how long it will be before I can get her back down to visit us. I really enjoyed the time with her but now that I am not on a "Staycation" with her I will be back in here posting regularly and supporting all my forum friends on the reg!

My coach kept me on the same diet plan but with 1 free meal a week for now. I believe I am going to add in some one 1-Alpha on cruise mode to keep things in check since I know I am shut down and have been for a bit. COnsidering my starting point was already extremely low also planning to make a visit to the Doctor for some bloodwork see if we can't get that TRT going which would help greatly during this prep. Until then me and 1-Alpha are going to be very chummy.

Workouts are now on a 2 on 2 off rotation, gives me 5 weight workouts a week, and 2 days for HIIT cardio. Plus one day off. My free meal will always fall on either Saturday or Sunday and will be which ever one I lift on. Of course some weekends it will be both days just like this past weekend. I am going to do some HIIT sometime today not sure if it will be at lunch or after I get home tonight. Just depends on workload.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

So the dead squat bar is worth it? I've been looking into it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

So the dead squat bar is worth it? I've been looking into it.
    Absolutely! Mine is really just a Trap bar without the raised handles, the handles are straight across not like the actual Dead Squat bar you see advertise that has a slight angle but yes. The hit the back like a dead lift, not quite as intensely for lower back since weight is even on your center line instead of in front of you but you end up about 1-2 inches above parallel. Now if you put a small platform there to stand on you will be well below parallel. In my opinion as an athlete or body builder this is an excellent exercise. If you get a trap bar with the raised handles you can use them for a Rack Dead type of pull and then flip it over so the extended handles are down and just grab the bars so you still get the depth.

This is what mine looks like - I beleive it was much cheaper than the one that has been coined a Dead-Squat Bar they want 569 for that damn thing... The bar I have was maybe 130 plus shipping. It is definitely well worth it my man. Only difference I can see is that the other has the handles at an angle and has longer weight arms. I have enough room on mine to put 6-7 plates on each side more than I will ever need for reps.

Here is an interesting video I just found of other ways to use the bar as well that I had not thought of. Man I am gonna play with some of these!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am back on Max pump till 12 weeks out then will take 4 weeks off and back on for the last 8 weeks, Plenty of Creatrona 6 grams ed will take that down to 3 about 10 weeks out. bcaa/saa are staple and ignite 2 I started taking every day through pct and up untill the weekend when I start cycling again. My log should go up this weeked. I also have been continuing iwth the PCT black and Pure Test till the weekend.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

I am back on Max pump till 12 weeks out then will take 4 weeks off and back on for the last 8 weeks, Plenty of Creatrona 6 grams ed will take that down to 3 about 10 weeks out. bcaa/saa are staple and ignite 2 I started taking every day through pct and up untill the weekend when I start cycling again. My log should go up this weeked. I also have been continuing iwth the PCT black and Pure Test till the weekend.
    Link me up when your log starts, if you don't mind.

Just finishing up 30 days of Ignite2 / MaxPUMP today. Incredible is all I can say.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

@DreamWeaver Sounds like a good regiment!
    @wasme Yeah I followed that one was a great log man. You are one strong SOB too!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    @wasme Yeah I followed that one was a great log man. You are one strong SOB too!
    Thanks Kleen. One more day left, and of course a review.
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well I guess I should mention I hit up some HIIT cardio last night, crushed just over 500 cals with 3 minute warm up 22 minutes HIIT and 5 minute cool down. Was gasping for air and spent. Heart rate was at 178 before cool down started was a great session.

Tonight will be legs, I had alarm set for morning but after being off work a bit and getting up when I woke up on my own, plus being up late Monday night even getting used to 6:00AM wake up is a lot. Getting up at 3:50, just not in the cards... I am sure I will get up tomorrow but for now I will adjust by lifting tonight.

Workout will be the 4 second negatives with 6-8 reps on compounds and 10-12 on isolation exercises. If I go to the gym that will be same as last time,
    QUADS = V Squats light weight x5 - Leg Press x5 - Leg Ext x3
    HAMMIES = Kneeling Leg Curl x3, Seated or Lying Leg Curl x3, Romanians or SLDL x5

If I do it in my garage it will be
    QUADS = V - Squats x5, Barbell Hacks. Front Squats or Zercher Squats x5, Sissy Squats x3
    HAMMIES = Lying Leg Curls x3, Barbell Hip Thrust x3, SLDL or Romanians x5
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

tree fiddy in da morning??
    I guess i'm awake sometimes then tho - just not working out @ that time, I train a bit later
    uggh
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I guess i'm awake sometimes then tho - just not working out @ that time, I train a bit later
    uggh
    Old fuggers get up early but also go to bed early....
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing good happens before 9 AM
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

uggh
    Yeah I get into the gym about 4:30 on average, one thing that is awesome is all that equipment and only 10 people in the gym. Makes a quick and varied workout very easy to do. IGNITE 2 saves the day, and soon Stimul8 will have a chance to kick me in the seat of my pants when needed.

Old fuggers get up early but also go to bed early....
    Meh, I am only half way there. Granted for relationship purposes we go to the room no later then 9:00 but I am often still awake until 10:30 or 11:00. Just so happened Monday night I was up until about 1:00AM so less than 4 hours sleep left me tired and the HIIT woke me up so I couldn't go to sleep early to make up for it. Thus the time was made up for this AM.

Nothing good happens before 9 AM
    Haha, other than sleep that is right? I wish I could roll out of bed at 9:00 and eat then go to the gym about 10:30 that would be awesome. I loath working out at the gym in the evening.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I thought he was talking about me and my 3:47 am post...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah the dead squat bar is much bigger so it fits on a squat or bench rack. A lot of guys are using it for pressing and benching. Like a Swiss bar as well as off the ground stuff.

I prefer trap DL for my baseball athletes. Until an athlete builds up sufficient strength at least. But I love my DLs. Since I started incorporating snatch grip I have felt gotten so much more out of them. You should weld on some wide handles to your trap bar.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I thought he was talking about me and my 3:47 am post...
    Ah I see! However to a lot of the youngsters on here I am still considered old enough to hear the dreaded "I hope I look as good as you at your age!"
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah the dead squat bar is much bigger so it fits on a squat or bench rack. A lot of guys are using it for pressing and benching. Like a Swiss bar as well as off the ground stuff.

I prefer trap DL for my baseball athletes. Until an athlete builds up sufficient strength at least. But I love my DLs. Since I started incorporating snatch grip I have felt gotten so much more out of them. You should weld on some wide handles to your trap bar.
    I have a neighbor that can weld maybe I will look into that. It would definitely be cool if my bar fit on a bench but I could probably make a stand of some sort for things like floor presses. If I had 569 dollars to invest in my home gym I don't think it would be on the Dead-Squat bar. I would rather have the trap bar, some rubber flooring and a nice TRX system for a more well rounded workout for the same money.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Man I am frustrated now, one of our good friends husbands called Jo today and requested our presence at Jo's best friends birthday dinner tonight. Obviously saying no is not an option as they are basically family and we love them both. We do a lot of our family functions together but damn it, this last minute sh!t is messing up my workout schedule. Now I have to decision to make regarding the workouts.

A.) Staying up really late to get my workout in. (Very unlikely as I won't ever get to sleep if amped up from a leg workout.)
    B.) Doing a full body tomorrow, and just saying screw it I missed out on some of the volume for the week.
    C.) Do a 2 a day tomorrow with legs in the morning, and Upper Body in the evening so I can basically stay on schedule.
    D.) Shift Legs to tomorrow, Upper Body Friday, Cardio Saturday, Lower body Sunday and Upper Body on Monday so I don't fall behind on workouts...

I am leaning towards either C or D but B is also a viable option. What do you guys think?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

E. Don't go and stay on plan 2 a day tomorrow. Do it.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

D man
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

C

/thread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

fug it
    a, b, and c

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Oh 5hit, a pop quiz?? I'm focked! Ummm...True? No wait, FALSE!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I say double up. Maybe reduce workload but hit upper and lower.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

D...
    FINAFLEX REP
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

fug it
    a, b, and c

^^^ this. Don't be a puss c :P
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ this. Don't be a puss c :P
    Not saying he IS, but if he were a puss c would that make him a kleen puss c?
    Purus labs Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Why yes he would be a stacked kleen puss c
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Okay we had some great votes in here looks like the D may have been the selection chosen. Upon further reflection I decided to wait to see how late we were at the birthday dinner before deciding which course of action to take. Since rest is just as important as other factors I wasn't going to burn it at both ends if I was out later than I wanted. Well, little did I know that there were 18 people invited and the palce did not take reservations. So we finally got seated about 8:15, everyone ordered by about 8:45 and we got out of there a little after 10:00. Needless to say it was 11:00 before I even got into bed and it took a little bit to wind down enough to fall asleep. So I turned the 3:50AM alarm off and decided the D was going to be the option. I still get a day of rest in between and will be back on track by Sunday which is fine with me.

Good news though, all of the extra water came off my body yesterday and I dropped back down to 200.4 as of this morning. I definitely looked much sharper in the mirror when I woke up so I am happy with that. I am dying to get a lift in so I know that tonight's lift will indeed be intense.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely!

Why yes he would be a stacked kleen puss c
    I think I own that movie...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good news though, all of the extra water came off my body yesterday and I dropped back down to 200.4 as of this morning.
    we seem to be mirroring each other, as far as weight/bodycomp rotations go
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

we seem to be mirroring each other, as far as weight/bodycomp rotations go
    True, you are still leaner than me right now though, hopping I can hold on to some of this weight or add a little when I hit the methyl next month.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements