How I should dose my first Epi-v cycle for beginner

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. If you go the Hawthorne berry route, preloading it is always the best idea. Although used to lower BP, it can also spike BP prior to lowering it. This scares some people out of cycles because they take it too late, see the spike, and think it's not helping. Preload HB 1wk prior. Epi-v shouldn't mess with your BP though, not to that extent.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    If you go the Hawthorne berry route, preloading it is always the best idea. Although used to lower BP, it can also spike BP prior to lowering it. This scares some people out of cycles because they take it too late, see the spike, and think it's not helping. Preload HB 1wk prior. Epi-v shouldn't mess with your BP though, not to that extent.
    I didn't know that but I always preload it with my other support supps so would not have noticed.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. I am with Snags on this one, you shouldn't be experiencing headaches from this product, it is not going to have that much effect on your BP unless your BP was already in question. Now dehydration from lower estrogen and not enough water intake, yeah that could cause some headaches. However much water you are drinking increase it to 1-1.5 gallons a day and I bet you will be good as gold.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Ok thanks guys. Also, I'm running 550-xd and not the Epi. Someone recommended that I drop some more pounds before doing an Epi run.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Ok thanks guys. Also, I'm running 550-xd and not the Epi. Someone recommended that I drop some more pounds before doing an Epi run.
    I agree with that Epi-v does the most good when you are at your leanest. Remember it will help you look harder so peak is where you want to use it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Ok gents. My first Finaflex 550-XD cycle is finished as if today. Unfortunately, I must say that I'm disappointed in the overall results. I thought that I would get somewhat of a recomp but I did not. While I did gain some muscle size, it's nothing to brag about and not really what I was after.

    I would not recommend this product to anyone because it didn't really seem to do, anything. I was following Wendlers 5/3/1 BBB but again I did not notice any significant or extraordinary gains.

    Thanks for all of your help.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dreamcrusher View Post
    Ok gents. My first Finaflex 550-XD cycle is finished as if today. Unfortunately, I must say that I'm disappointed in the overall results. I thought that I would get somewhat of a recomp but I did not. While I did gain some muscle size, it's nothing to brag about and not really what I was after.

    I would not recommend this product to anyone because it didn't really seem to do, anything. I was following Wendlers 5/3/1 BBB but again I did not notice any significant or extraordinary gains.

    Thanks for all of your help.
    I would almost guarantee you: the problem lies not in the product itself, but rather in your approach nutrition-wise (choices of food, overall macro structure, maybe even total cals ingested)

    these products will NOT overcome a poor diet, unless you are a very specific metabolism that will allow this

    no offense to you, but that is by far the most overwhelming issue and cause, with the guys who say anything remotely close to what you are saying here -- and this feedback/cause is really relatively rare, since most ppl who run a hormonal product/stack, are assumed to and in fact do have dietary/nutritional understanding on point, before engaging in steroidal course

    in any event, we appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback and opinion, take care
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique my first Epi cycle
    By maimed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 02:51 AM
  2. New to anabolics - which should be my first?
    By rsCT in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. My first epi cycle
    By Gicantor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. Critique my first time gear cycle (For contest)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Log in
Log in