Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 8 of 67 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Name:  ForumRunner_20130604_221547.png
Views: 71
Size:  357.3 KB

    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    So higher glycemic load means faster to convert into sugar.

    Is glycemic index the same thing
    no

    GI is guide for the rate at which carbohydrate content is absorbed into the blood stream
    is it nice guideline but is flawed, as it will often overstate the impact of small portion of carb

    GL essentially takes into consideration both the portion size of food and it's impact on blood sugar (GI), gives a more accurate idea of true impact

    basically like this:
    the GL is: the portion size of food + that GI value of the food = net impact on blood sugar..

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    butcher!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****81 943"/>

    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    No bro....you're supposed to train your arms until they rip the shirt
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    No bro....you're supposed to train your arms until they rip the shirt
    They did. With the help of some scissors...

    I have 2 shirts or 1 shirt, 1 singlet.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. breakfast time..egg mcsnag appears



    5oz ground turkey
    slice low-fat cheese
    1 whole egg + 2 whites
    2 slices Ezekiel
    600cals (inc grapefruit)




    still crazy changes going on daily, physique-wise..i am in that zone!

    and having fun with the "do whatever I wanna do for workout" mentality as well..
    yesterday, was tennis and ---- biceps! (and some abs)
    easy way to get an extra session of guns in, and I looked mean out there on the courts too LOL

    weight upon rising shade under 200lb, trying to keep it close as possible there while I recomp and try to add bit more size, until I need to go full shred mode..everything on track
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no

    GI is guide for the rate at which carbohydrate content is absorbed into the blood stream
    is it nice guideline but is flawed, as it will often overstate the impact of small portion of carb

    GL essentially takes into consideration both the portion size of food and it's impact on blood sugar GI), gives a more accurate idea of true impact

    basically like this:
    the GL is: the portion size of food + that GI value of the food = net impact on blood sugar..

    butcher!
    Thanks again snags. I appreciate it.

    So what we're getting at is basmati is slightly slower digesting than Jasmine?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thanks again snags. I appreciate it.

    So what we're getting at is basmati is slightly slower digesting than Jasmine?
    I would surmise that basmati is not far off brown rice in that aspect - just less nutrients

    jasmine def looks to bring up the rear in GI value..

    I only tried the basmati myself this yr, after using brown/jasmine mostly for past yr (and brown only prior to that)

  8. preWO sustenance



    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance

    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    I like the ginger addition.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I like the ginger addition.
    love me some ginger root
    super-herb, it is..many different functions, and cellular energy to boot!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some ginger root
    super-herb, it is..many different functions, and cellular energy to boot!
    I had been reading on it this week and u just happend to post that. creeepy :P
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance

    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    Damn, that is quite similar, if not identical to my PWO concoction (-ginger root extract). I must be on the right path.

  13. niiice guys
    and - ironic monte!



    wow, so I'm not a big fan of pulling leg days following tennis - even if tennis was not full-out just yet
    my knees were a bit sore, legs achy in general, so warmed up with some light cardio (10min) and leg extensions before hitting my squats (heavy, wide-stance)..followed with walking BB lunges in my driveway, was pretty toasted so I skipped RDLs and went to 6 sets of torso-raised leg curls and finished with 3 sets GHRs, before hitting single-leg DB calf raises, light cardio cooldown to finish

    was good session, considering..pretty wobbly..strength was fine, stamina just not quite where I want it consistently yet
    resting for a minute now (postWO feedings) then it's off to mow my yard

    I got tennis again tomorrow morning if the weather holds

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance



    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    I diid a little sipping concoction for the show....

    I heapng scoop ignite
    6 grams crea-trona
    8 uncapped max pump.

    I did achieve a good amount of vascularity We have such nice stuff to play with....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    unFREAKing believable FINAFLEX deal


  16. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    AMAZING DEAL....AMAZING PRODUCTS
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Are you fuggin kidding me I have never seen anything like ths....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I would surmise that basmati is not far off brown rice in that aspect - just less nutrients

    jasmine def looks to bring up the rear in GI value..

    I only tried the basmati myself this yr, after using brown/jasmine mostly for past yr (and brown only prior to that)
    Thanks snags

  19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    niiice guys
    and - ironic monte!

    wow, so I'm not a big fan of pulling leg days following tennis - even if tennis was not full-out just yet
    my knees were a bit sore, legs achy in general, so warmed up with some light cardio (10min) and leg extensions before hitting my squats (heavy, wide-stance)..followed with walking BB lunges in my driveway, was pretty toasted so I skipped RDLs and went to 6 sets of torso-raised leg curls and finished with 3 sets GHRs, before hitting single-leg DB calf raises, light cardio cooldown to finish

    was good session, considering..pretty wobbly..strength was fine, stamina just not quite where I want it consistently yet
    resting for a minute now (postWO feedings) then it's off to mow my yard

    I got tennis again tomorrow morning if the weather holds
    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol
    For real. I'll even throw dollar bills at him while he's mowing.

  21. uggh, was NOT feeling it this day..yard seemed to take forever
    guess I exerted more effort than I thought earlier in my training
    second dose of PX to the rescue - BAM!
    got me thru it


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    For real. I'll even throw dollar bills at him while he's mowing.
    you had me at.....oh n/m



  22. smidge over 500cals

  23. couple update pics after mowing today..feeling pretty full


    some nice detail coming in on the shoulders

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    couple update pics after mowing today..feeling pretty full


    some nice detail coming in on the shoulders
    Lookin good big guy! No'mo'
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in