Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 6 of 42 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. That's some pretty sick shoulder separation you got goin there bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Lookin good big guy! No'mo'
    good to see ya drop in man! be safe over there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    That's some pretty sick shoulder separation you got goin there bud
    i'm a little ahead of schedule..surprised me, really, just came out of the blue today
    @200lbs, I've never quite seen that there before
    I think this is gonna be a special 12.5 weeks

  3. Lookin good. Pumped to watch you transform.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Lookin good. Pumped to watch you transform.
    thanks man, glad to have you in here

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol
    Ewww.

    Snags, curious what your PCT looks like after 550 and EpiV. Are you bridging right into thise from 1alpha/andro?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Snags, curious what your PCT looks like after 550 and EpiV. Are you bridging right into thise from 1alpha/andro?
    pct to be determined, will certainly include PCT Black and PureTest in the mix

    as for working 550 & epiV into the mix: guessing ~8 weeks out 550 will go in, and i'll keep 1-Alpha in the mix as well
    methyl added at either 6 or 8 weeks out, we'll see how I look - not enthused about running methylated product for 8 weeks
    epiV ~4 weeks out, along with 550 and methyl for duration


    i'm not gonna win this thing on size - surgery put me behind on my size additions..incredible conditioning and shape/symmetry is gonna have to be my calling card - my comfort zone
    thinking i'll enter both the open and the over 40 classes..

    and - I just read, no weights backstage to pump up with at this show, wth?
    they tell you to bring bands..never experienced that before
    gonna be interesting

    I guess our very own Finaflex athlete Eboni Wilson will be competing in this show as well, superheavyweight class


  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    pct to be determined, will certainly include PCT Black and PureTest in the mix

    as for working 550 & epiV into the mix: guessing ~8 weeks out 550 will go in, and i'll keep 1-Alpha in the mix as well
    methyl added at either 6 or 8 weeks out, we'll see how I look - not enthused about running methylated product for 8 weeks
    epiV ~4 weeks out, along with 550 and methyl for duration

    i'm not gonna win this thing on size - surgery put me behind on my size additions..incredible conditioning and shape/symmetry is gonna have to be my calling card - my comfort zone
    thinking i'll enter both the open and the over 40 classes..

    and - I just read, no weights backstage to pump up with at this show, wth?
    they tell you to bring bands..never experienced that before
    gonna be interesting

    I guess our very own Finaflex athlete Eboni Wilson will be competing in this show as well, superheavyweight class
    That guy looks great. Could be a little bit leaner / drier, but i am not knocking him. Good physique, his symmetry is great and waist is tiny

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    That guy looks great. Could be a little bit leaner / drier, but i am not knocking him. Good physique, his symmetry is great and waist is tiny
    Eboni is a beast, no doubt
    amazes me he doesn't have pro card yet, but he's been too smooth on stage a few times..
    needs to dry it up, as you say

  9. I know! I'm interested in seeing if he gets real dry this year. I've seen him on a couple of lifting vids and he looks ****en sick. On stage he isn't showing his true potential but once he does.. done deal.

  10. No weights? Da fuq
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. and the code word for scandal today is..
    Biogenesis

    wow, unreal..some 20 mlb players..a-rod, you are terrible

  12. inspired by montegro this morning..
    ran a quick fasted upon rising (fueled w/ BCAA+SAA/Ignite2/MaxPump of course) shoulder/ab session and utilized isolation movements prior to compound
    used to do this every once in awhile on a regular basis, but I've gotten away from it and it just sounded good this day
    nice session -- hi-rep, fast-paced (45sec rests thruout), all DBs today

    seated laterals/bent rear laterals/bent forward laterals/Arnold press/shrugs/abs to finish
    shake/meal following, and off to go set up for tennis

    nice activity today..total rest tomorrow
    things coming into play nicely for the plan..CellShock will finish this week (here come CreaTrona!), as will my randomized training sessions..will drop into my standard precontest routine for the duration of the 12 weeks

    part of breakfast this day

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    inspired by montegro this morning..
    ran a quick fasted upon rising (fueled w/ BCAA+SAA/Ignite2/MaxPump of course) shoulder/ab session and utilized isolation movements prior to compound
    used to do this every once in awhile on a regular basis, but I've gotten away from it and it just sounded good this day
    nice session -- hi-rep, fast-paced (45sec rests thruout), all DBs today

    seated laterals/bent rear laterals/bent forward laterals/Arnold press/shrugs/abs to finish
    shake/meal following, and off to go set up for tennis

    nice activity today..total rest tomorrow
    things coming into play nicely for the plan..CellShock will finish this week (here come CreaTrona!), as will my randomized training sessions..will drop into my standard precontest routine for the duration of the 12 weeks

    part of breakfast this day
    I'm inspiring! Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I'm inspiring! Lol
    Absolutely inspiring, Finaflex Freakazoidal maniacs you all are!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I like the gingers they're an addiction.
    Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some ginger root
    super turn on to see the fiery mushroom. I have enjoyed them in many different positions. I can't get enough of the gingers...
    Well I won't judge... Did those fantasies start with the guy from Mad magazine?


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I had been reading on it this week and u just happend to post that. creeepy :P
    I agree completely. I don't even want to know why you were reading up on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nice deal!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Eboni is a beast, no doubt
    amazes me he doesn't have pro card yet, but he's been too smooth on stage a few times..
    needs to dry it up, as you say
    He is and if he comes in dry and ripped watch out that guy is MASSIVE like 285 or something right? I think that is what he said in one of his videos.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  16. Good lord lol. We just got schooled on post editing! Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good lord lol. We just got schooled on post editing! Lol
    And I remained safe!!! Yes!

  18. bahahaaaaa wth

  19. snag feeling nice & full after a 3hr cheat window I gave myself today..
    could tell I needed it, was feelin rundown..weight at 207 here tonight tho, ahahaa


  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    snag feeling nice & full after a 3hr cheat window I gave myself today..
    could tell I needed it, was feelin rundown..weight at 207 here tonight tho, ahahaa
    Lookin good bro

  21. so then I avoided carbs the rest of the night, ate this, and had a shake



    sirloin, egg whites & cheese

  22. Ha 207?!? Damn dude must have been a hell of a 3 hours! Lookin good dude
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha 207?!? Damn dude must have been a hell of a 3 hours! Lookin good dude
    made it worth my while
    hell i'm usually weighing 203-205 at night anyway, so i'm surprised it's not worse

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    made it worth my while
    hell i'm usually weighing 203-205 at night anyway, so i'm surprised it's not worse
    Ah that's right. I was thinking you were 198-199 but that's AM weight
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    snag feeling nice & full after a 3hr cheat window I gave myself today..
    could tell I needed it, was feelin rundown..weight at 207 here tonight tho, ahahaa

    that shyte blew the fug up!! Yah those windows can really do it. I mean I can do a lot of grub in 3 hours of free eating ... probably why you only gave me 2 but I got it done
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    that shyte blew the fug up!! Yah those windows can really do it. I mean I can do a lot of grub in 3 hours of free eating ... probably why you only gave me 2 but I got it done
    I ain't got many bullets left to fire either DW
    gonna be clean thruout, cheat only utilized for a purpose, and no more 3hr windows lol
    was my swan song

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I ain't got many bullets left to fire either DW
    gonna be clean thruout, cheat only utilized for a purpose, and no more 3hr windows lol
    was my swan song
    Have been planning my diet, very clean between 3000 - 3200 with the cycle you spoke of.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so then I avoided carbs the rest of the night, ate this, and had a shake

    sirloin, egg whites & cheese
    I make this with lactose free cheese

    Very tasty
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Man every time I see those green beans I think to myself I need to get to the store to pick some up. That and some asparagus. Mmmmmmm!!!!! Grilled asparagus!!!! MUST HAVE IT!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  30. Oh by the way looking swole but why so blue there bud?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    snag feeling nice & full after a 3hr cheat window I gave myself today..
    could tell I needed it, was feelin rundown..weight at 207 here tonight tho, ahahaa
    Large.

  32. Big bad Snag!!!!......swole like a boss
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  33. Snags is the prime example for how much a diet can do. As for following Montegrow... Proceed with caution o.o!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Snags is the prime example for how much a diet can do. As for following Montegrow... Proceed with caution o.o!
    if I had to pick one thing to attribute growth/maintenance to over the yrs, it would be dietary maneuvering

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh by the way looking swole but why so blue there bud?
    well you know..
    even when it's part of the plan, I just don't feel right stuffing my face..after-the-fact blues

  35. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    if I had to pick one thing to attribute growth/maintenance to over the yrs, it would be dietary maneuvering

    well you know..
    even when it's part of the plan, I just don't feel right stuffing my face..after-the-fact blues
    Bluuuue moooooon. He was eating aloooooone. Cheat window this daaaaaay. Went on carb over looooooad! I wrote that just for u SnaggyWaggy.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bluuuue moooooon. He was eating aloooooone. Cheat window this daaaaaay. Went on carb over looooooad! I wrote that just for u SnaggyWaggy.
    catchy!

  37. this will be the most uncut arm pic you guys will see for the duration
    looks like a friggin lump


  38. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this will be the most uncut arm pic you guys will see for the duration
    looks like a friggin lump
    Ehh, the size is there, a bit leaner they'll look great
    for me arms cut up fast.

    Legs are the last for me

  39. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Ehh, the size is there, a bit leaner they'll look great
    for me arms cut up fast.

    Legs are the last for me
    same here - I have no problem cutting anywhere, but yeah legs are last to get striated as well
    arms are more cut than what you see of course - this is only an illusion, i'm holding a boatload of waterweight right now..backed up my cheat day with a surplus clean cal day..weight 208 this morning!
    cut time is on - ready - GO!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    same here - I have no problem cutting anywhere, but yeah legs are last to get striated as well
    arms are more cut than what you see of course - this is only an illusion, i'm holding a boatload of waterweight right now
    Is a boat with a boatload of water in it still a boat, or is it an anchor?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in