Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 43 of 67 First ... 4142434445 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Chest and delt striations much more pronounced since last pics. Vascularity improving in the arms (from what I can see in the tri shot). Things going well. Any stubborn areas you have any concern with at this point?
    things going real swell - no complaints!
    as far as problem areas..nope, not really..of course the butt I won't be totally enthused about until striations come in, gonna be couple weeks yet before that happens unless I miss my mark, but butt is notably thinned out and quite lean at this point
    all about shaping now, shifting my focus from working to failure/explosive yet mind-muscle control, to all slower/contraction-based/no failure/total mind-muscle to nth degree, while getting diet finite/tweaking some structure a tad, and focusing on continued thinning of skin/dialing things in..again no clue what I am in for as far as this combination of anabolics I am running (can only assume I will add some size, even tho I am not training for it) but for all intents and purposes my focus on training for size is over now - all about making this appearance top-notch, and perfecting my posing/stage presence

feeling great, absolutely thrilled in fact with all things right now

2. What is your water intake per day? Curious and what guideline do you advise?

Thanks
    Independent
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    What is your water intake per day? Curious and what guideline do you advise?

Thanks
    both water and salt have been high entire time, and will continue all the way till final week
    ~2g water daily I would say is consumption; advise ~1.5g minimum -- and this does not count diet sodas that some like to include in their "hydration" tabulations

4. Finally caught up... All I can say is now I know the true meaning of a 'Finaflex FREAK'...

Awesome work here Snags.. impressive as hell.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    both water and salt have been high entire time, and will continue all the way till final week
    ~2g water daily I would say is consumption; advise ~1.5g minimum -- and this does not count diet sodas that some like to include in their "hydration" tabulations
    Thanks my min is 1.5 gal but was told by my old coach that was borderline too much, then I've read 1 gal per 100lbs of bw. Just figured I'd ask
    Independent
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thanks my min is 1.5 gal but was told by my old coach that was borderline too much, then I've read 1 gal per 100lbs of bw. Just figured I'd ask
    I drink til I'm pissing clear (with a tint of neon from the multi). I've always used that as my guide. Clear piss (Usually 1.5-2g a day keeps me there).

7. Yeah I hit 1.5 as my minimum also. Occasionally I push it to two gallons but only if I am thirstier than usual, or for preparation for water manipulation for a peak week practice or the real deal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I drink til I'm pissing clear (with a tint of neon from the multi). I've always used that as my guide. Clear piss (Usually 1.5-2g a day keeps me there).
    Oh you mean Vitamin B pee... that's what I call it anyway. Seems I always get that when taking a vitamin B complex of any kind not just a multi so I assume it is the B vits in the multi doing it too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Oh you mean Vitamin B pee... that's what I call it anyway. Seems I always get that when taking a vitamin B complex of any kind not just a multi so I assume it is the B vits in the multi doing it too.
    I used to take these vitamin packs called "ultra start" when I worked in the sugar beer fields to get a boost in the morning. They made my piss turn neon. It was real scary at first. Now I just don't care anymore. I've never known what caused that sort of discoloration though. You mention Bs, but when taking Bs alone I don't remember noticing it. Now I wonder. Experiment time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    LMAO! why would certain amount of h2o cause any issues?
    water is great, flushes toxins out of body..aids in adipose reduction..helps to hydrate muscles/transport nutrients thruout the body/aids in digestion..and: there is a faction of belief that keeping water high (and salt too for that matter) thruout prep helps the peak week process at the end, when these are maneuvered a bit - I personally embrace this philosophy as well
    i spose if you were asinine about it and drank it all in a very short timeframe all at once, it would potentially cause issue
    no worries at this point - and fyi, my water consumption is high yr-round, min 1.5g every day typically (if not more)

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I used to take these vitamin packs called "ultra start" when I worked in the sugar beer fields to get a boost in the morning. They made my piss turn neon. It was real scary at first. Now I just don't care anymore. I've never known what caused that sort of discoloration though. You mention Bs, but when taking Bs alone I don't remember noticing it. Now I wonder. Experiment time.
    is definitely vitamins/minerals being excreted as cause here - and typically it is excess/unabsorbed B vits that are specific cause, or substandard & poor sources/forms of these vits

11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Finally caught up... All I can say is now I know the true meaning of a 'Finaflex FREAK'...

Awesome work here Snags.. impressive as hell.
    You only worked that out now bro? Hahah
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Never seen Snags in action.. lol
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    he's canadian

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Never seen Snags in action.. lol
    I been around, just took you awhile to find me
    only gonna get more crazier over these next 4 weeks - hang tight!

aaand another carb meal in the books, yummy..cals will drop to 2350 tomorrow, carbs raised slightly/protein lowered slightly/fats lowered very slightly (am already pretty low)..figured i'd kick off the next segment a day early, take this thing to new heights (again)

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he's canadian

aaand another carb meal in the books, yummy..cals will drop to 2350 tomorrow, carbs raised slightly/protein lowered slightly/fats lowered very slightly (am already pretty low)..figured i'd kick off the next segment a day early, take this thing to new heights (again)
    Nice man. Getting ready to smash my carb meal as well....waited all week for these oats lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he's canadian
    Oh, I see why lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he's canadian

Yes sir! Actually born in England (moved to Canada at the age of 4) but Canadian.

From what I have witnessed so far, the next 4 weeks are going to be intense.
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Yes sir! Actually born in England (moved to Canada at the age of 4) but Canadian.

From what I have witnessed so far, the next 4 weeks are going to be intense.
    ahh very cool..and I do not have anything at all against Canadians my friend, simply all in good fun
    I mean nothing by it

eh

anyway: my lone update for the day is -
    my gawwd, I am thick today! of course carb meal last night helped, but dropping cals today + going to less strenuous training parameters (so to speak anyway - the strain just becomes a bit different focus, is all), you wouldn't think I would gain 1lb o/n (weight 191 this morning), and maintain 2lb increase at this comparative point in day, from where I am usually at right now (currently 196)..
    full, yet lean..veiny as all hades..just solidifying things right up here
    I think the trenavar/epi is gonna take me to levels I could not anticipate in my wildest dreams..we'll see, but I am pretty convinced already

18. Remember that time you were gonna get your Pro card in like 4 wks?.... Oh wait, that time is NOW

19. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Remember that time you were gonna get your Pro card in like 4 wks?.... Oh wait, that time is NOW
    ^^^this!

We are all so fukcing excited for you snags!
    Independent

20. Ordering the Pom poms now

21. I almost mentioned this in MY log, but its sponsored so I didn't wanna step on any toes. But I'm excited.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Remember that time you were gonna get your Pro card in like 4 wks?.... Oh wait, that time is NOW

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    We are all so fukcing excited for you snags!
    thanks man - trying hard to maintain my even keel, still long way to go and need to maintain that even approach thru all this, savor the experience..
    but, I cannot help but be a lil excited here

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    Ordering the Pom poms now

23. Exciting times indeed. Things have been going to well and I understand that you have to keep even and focused which can be hard sometimes. You seem to be very keyed in though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahh very cool..and I do not have anything at all against Canadians my friend, simply all in good fun
    I mean nothing by it

eh

Oh I know Snags.. no worries bro.

Stoked to see how this plays out in 4 weeks. I sense nothing but amazing things and a f**king pro card coming your way
    FINAFLEX REP

25. where is it going to be?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM