Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 43 of 56 First ... 4142434445 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah Snags... maybe you can take some MAX PUMP to get even crazier, or even better we will just give some of it away here... GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    took break from mowing the yard and just happened to catch this
    yeah promo looks great chris, well done
    nice layout, nice look..nice promo cards..nice product..
    nice nice nice!

(oh and fyi - yes I been out of Max Pump for couple days now, had to have some more sent from the warehouse special delivery..
    i just may have to do a before & after with that in the mix now, see how dramatic I can get it )

2. Definitely I bet it would be pretty sick!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Love me some MaxPUMP... in fact will be loving it again next week
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. and it has arrived!
    sent me a new FINAFLEX shaker too, looks really sharp, and the size is unique never seen anything like it before, kind of a size between the small midget shakers (which I find useless really) and the full-size ones
    neat

5. Ooh I want some.
    •   

6. When NP has another max pump sale I'm buying a years worth. Easily in my top 5 favs!!!
    Independent

7. Haven't tried it yet but haven't heard a single bad thing - and more importantly to me, ppl on here I know have personally said great things. Might have to see about putting in the old application...

Snags: I've never seen you this dry. It is stupid cool. That is all.

8. all this Max Pump love....dig it

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Snags: I've never seen you this dry. It is stupid cool. That is all.
    I understand this statement
    that is all

aaand - Braves won already, 5-0 to run streak to 14!!
    Tigers, thought they were gonna end theirs, down 3-1 in 9th and best closer in history mariano rivera on mound for Yanks..until Miguel Cabrera steps up and jacks 2-run homer to tie it!
    WOO! c'mon boys, keep them fuggin Yankees down while they're struggling, put the boot on their necks baby!

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    and it has arrived!
    sent me a new FINAFLEX shaker too, looks really sharp, and the size is unique never seen anything like it before, kind of a size between the small midget shakers (which I find useless really) and the full-size ones
    neat

That looks sexy! Does that bottle come with a screen? I hope I get one too.
    Current Training Log -

10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    That looks sexy! Does that bottle come with a screen? I hope I get one too.
    there is a screen of sorts, more like a larger-hole grater not screen, which I actually like better, easier to clean i'm sure
    I don't use screens tho, no need, really..i shake things pretty powerfully

carb meal all mauled tonight! downsized now to ~725cal

that bowl of oatmeal with fruit and TBS of almond butter topped with almond milk, is just absolutely indescribably deliciously wonderful

and an update: tigers lost in 10th
    oh well, was a good run..that Cabrera-rivera matchup was truly epic
    first, there was 2 outs, and 2 strikes on miggy..then, he fouls couple off - first one is popped up back by stands 1st base side, is catchable but yanks first baseman was scared of falling into dugout so looked away at last minute, dint come close to catching it..then, miggy fouls couple off the same spot on his knee - not once, but twice in a row! then he was like "fuark this" and blasted one deep to straightaway centerfield
    was awesome, don't get any better than that

11. Oh so yummy looking!

The reason I like the screens or better yet grates may be a better word is because I like to add ice since the powder is room temperature. It annoys me when A: the ice blocks the flow out of the bottle or B: Ice comes through the hole unexpectedly. The grates keep the ice where it should be for me. And I call you OCD right???
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    took break from mowing the yard and just happened to catch this
    yeah promo looks great chris, well done
    nice layout, nice look..nice promo cards..nice product..
    nice nice nice!

(oh and fyi - yes I been out of Max Pump for couple days now, had to have some more sent from the warehouse special delivery..
    i just may have to do a before & after with that in the mix now, see how dramatic I can get it )
    How long do you run max pump for ? I assume you cycle it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh so yummy looking!

The reason I like the screens or better yet grates may be a better word is because I like to add ice since the powder is room temperature. It annoys me when A: the ice blocks the flow out of the bottle or B: Ice comes through the hole unexpectedly. The grates keep the ice where it should be for me. And I call you OCD right???
    sheesh I guess
    I like ice too - use it all the time, whether protein or sup mix in there
    that issue doesn't happen to me often at all - and if it does, I enjoy it
    screens, meh, just something else to clean/rinse/whatever - but whatever tickles your butthole, bro-yo

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yeah I cycle it, but nothing too scientific, basically just go by how much I have..every 1 weeks or so would be good, but I have nothing to support that recommendation, it's not like that is a tolerance thing, or a CNS wearing, etc

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh so yummy looking!

sheesh I guess
    I like ice too - use it all the time, whether protein or sup mix in there
    screens, meh, just something else to clean/rinse/whatever - but whatever tickles your butthole, bro-yo

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yeah I cycle it, but nothing too scientific, basically just go by how much I have..every 12 weeks or so would be good I think, but I have nothing to support that recommendation, it's not like that is a tolerance thing, or a CNS wearing, etc

15. fawkin sportswriters kill me - headlines from AP this morning, caption in sports page above the yanks-tigers result:
    nothing about tigers and 12-game win streak ending, nothing about rivera blows second straight save with 2 outs in ninth..
    rather: a-rod goes hitless but yanks win
    unbelievable

anyway, metabolism is humming right along I guess, awoke at 188 this morning, down 1lb after higher cal/carb day..puzzling actually, and makes me hesitate to drop cals again today as was plan, so I am debating
    it makes logical sense to do so, especially if I hope to use last 2 weeks to fill out/build up slightly
    alternatively, the plan was to stay static this week and make the drop next week, use next-to-last week as my last push week to lean out, and build back up in final week..may seem trivial to you, and i'm prolly overthinking it, but it's not like i'm stressing or anything, and every choice I have made thruout this process has been pretty money - so i'll give it some more thought
    fyi, plan was to drop to 2250 (and if I don't now, I surely will at some point)..this would be the low-mark of this entire prep, and will have put cals between @2250 and 2650 for the last oh 6-7 weeks or so of the process - no need to drop crazy low, and no one should ever have to if everything else is on point..weight has also been steady for a very long time, mainly between 190-196 until these past couple days, while fat-loss has been accumulating and lean muscle tissue added
    and this is why I refer to this as the perfect prep

16. nice session, even if I was lagging in energy something fierce..this is where the men are separated from the boys, when you need to dig deep to get thru a session and the on-demand strength/power/energy that is usually there, is missing

7.5min cardio warm
    3x 1-leg extensions ss w/ SLDL
    3x 1-leg BB squats ss w/ 1-leg lying leg curls
    3x BB atg squats ss w/ GHRs
    3x DB lunges ss w/ lying reverse butterfly kicks
    5x standing BB calf raises, toes straight/in/out/in/out
    7.5min cardio cool

slow & controlled thruout, held at peak of lifts with good flex

wobbled out, made it thru all doors without falling into them (this was questionable at first as I was moving)..
    spent, pumped, out

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sheesh I guess
    I like ice too - use it all the time, whether blindfolded or gagged unless it slips in and I can't get it out
    meh, just something else to clean/rinse/whatever - but whatever tickles your butthole, bro -you know I will try to make you happy
    Wow, you are so very forthcoming. I like you too but not in that way...

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nice session, even if I was lagging in energy something fierce..this is where the men are separated from the boys, when you need to dig deep to get thru a session and the on-demand strength/power/energy that is usually there, is missing

7.5min cardio warm
    3x 1-leg extensions ss w/ SLDL
    3x 1-leg BB squats ss w/ 1-leg lying leg curls
    3x BB atg squats ss w/ GHRs
    3x DB lunges ss w/ lying reverse butterfly kicks
    5x standing BB calf raises, toes straight/in/out/in/out
    7.5min cardio cool

slow & controlled thruout, held at peak of lifts with good flex

wobbled out, made it thru all doors without falling into them (this was questionable at first as I was moving)..
    spent, pumped, out
    Awesome that you powered through, leg days are the hardest to do that with when you just are not feeling it.
    Current Training Log -

18. everybody wants to be a wise guy
    i wonder who started that nonsense....

19. This thread has taught me that I enjoy learning more than I like answering questions. Got some new ideas

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    This thread has taught me that I enjoy learning more than I like answering questions. Got some new ideas
    Learning is phun.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    This thread has taught me that I enjoy learning more than I like answering questions. Got some new ideas
    I am always trying to learn my man! everything I do, I try to expand, be objective, see other options..in all aspects of life
    took awhile to get to this point, but is the only way I roll now
    and I love teaching too, if I can help someone else
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Learning is phun.
    you must have learned that late in life, too..
    you apparently skipped grammar class when you were a child

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I am always trying to learn my man! everything I do, I try to expand, be objective, see other options..in all aspects of life
    took awhile to get to this point, but is the only way I roll now
    and I love teaching too, if I can help someone else
    you must have learned that late in life, too..
    you apparently skipped grammar class when you were a child
    Snip.

23. things are just getting ridiculous now - dryness this morning was just off the charts, legs are looking phenomenal, everytime I think i'm veiny, the next morning rolls around and I'm like "and I thought yesterday was silly" because such visible improvement - love it when this happens every single day! it makes me feel like a kid at Christmas....
    okay so the formation/completion of plan for dietary approach has been considered, I think I've come up with something pretty nice..it fits on so many tiered layers, some intentional some not

carbs hit max levels in the rotation today, and today marks the move to a 4-day rotation with one back-loaded carb meal at the end every 4th day (instead of 2x weekly)..so, 2250cals, and 150/225/150/300 on the carb rotations, fat low (~35g from food + 7 from fish oil/ALC+CLA)
    the nice thing about this set-up (and the unexpected part, as I did not plan it this way) is, that carb-up meal/hi day of 300g will always come the night before a leg day, and the second 150 low-carb day in rotation will always be on a non-weight training day, for the duration..i plan on keeping this set pattern for next 2 weeks, which will bring us to final week adjustments
    for peak week I've made some small changes on what I had planned as well, most notably keeping sodium in play all the way up to Friday, and also pretty much confirmed to myself water will only be slightly manipulated ~8p Friday, but if I am thirsty, water will not hesitate to be consumed, as will be the case on Saturday as well..not set in stone is the fact I may just run this same scheme all the way thru to the end, having carb meal Thursday night per usual, lower carbs on Friday and then higher again Saturday; we will see, too early to make it definite but I am really feeling good about that approach
    things are starting to get very exciting

24. the wheels this morning, upon rising

I pulled my shorts up a bit on one side intentionally, so you guys can see what has really been the only negative issue I have experienced thruout this whole prep -- an intense and infected raw spot on both sides, in my lower groin region

this is from my legs getting bigger, rubbing together, aggravated by cardio every-other-day and all the sweating I am doing, and nothing until recently has been able to alleviate it nor slow it down

what I have done past few days has been apply Neosporin generously 4x thruout the day, and this (finally) seems to have helped a bit..still looks incredibly nasty, and still does not feel too good toward the end of my cardio sessions lol
    meh, it is nuisance, but nothing can hold me back!

color applied to me with spray tan before show should hide it well, and hopefully it will continue to heal and be all better by then

may have some full-body pics i'll post later today, my son wants to play cameraman, all excited ahaaa

25. and the last weight day in the rotation was great, felt pretty good thruout

7.5min cardio warm
    3x DB laterals ss w/ bent rear DB laterals
    2x DB shoulder raises ss w. 1-arm side leaning side raises (shoulder raises are variation of laterals, just different motion/stress)
    2x plate raises to each side ss w/ front BB press (plate raise is holding plate on both sides, and while facing forward, you extend to each side in alternating fasion)
    2x BB trap raises ss w/ behind back BB shrugs
    3x DB concentration curls ss w/ V-bar tri cable pushdowns
    3x preacher EZ bar curls ss w/ lying tri press extensions
    3x BB drag curls ss w/ bodyweights dips off 2 benches
    7.5min cardio cooldown

pumped! like I have not been in a long time, I means the balloons feel like they gonna pop

26. Well Snags once again looking awesome, the chances are evident this is the leanest / driest I have seen your legs... or at least that I can remember and never such vascularity if I am correct. Hope we do get some full body shots, front and back if you can swing it!
    Current Training Log -

27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

the wheels this morning, upon rising

I pulled my shorts up a bit on one side intentionally, so you guys can see what has really been the only negative issue I have experienced thruout this whole prep -- an intense and infected raw spot on both sides, in my lower groin region

this is from my legs getting bigger, rubbing together, aggravated by cardio every-other-day and all the sweating I am doing, and nothing until recently has been able to alleviate it nor slow it down

what I have done past few days has been apply Neosporin generously 4x thruout the day, and this (finally) seems to have helped a bit..still looks incredibly nasty, and still does not feel too good toward the end of my cardio sessions lol
    meh, it is nuisance, but nothing can hold me back!

color applied to me with spray tan before show should hide it well, and hopefully it will continue to heal and be all better by then

may have some full-body pics i'll post later today, my son wants to play cameraman, all excited ahaaa
    Wheels look good man :winning:

The irritation in the groin area sucks. From college, when I put on a good amount of size (in my legs especially) I have THE grossest stretch marks that get irritated daily. I apply baby powder multiple times a day which helps it from going to the raw stage where neosporin is needed.

My legs are coming back (size wise) so now the irritation is much more common.

Sorry for the hijack just wanted to share.

Condition is awesome bud
    Independent

28. Snags your legs have grown so much dude it's a night and day difference. Good work.

My legs have grown a **** ton like beans, evidence by the blood red stretch marks in my inner thigh, but I've never had irritation THAT BAD.

I've only gotten it from sweating on excess like you've said snags.
    (then again your legs are much much bigger than mine)

One of my tricks is to wear Spandex and put a lot of baby powder in them.. But they'll only prevent this, not treat it

29. lol his biggest problem has been his legs are too damned big and they are rubbing together ... poor snags we should all have such problems and have freaky fuggin legs like that!! Striations, veinage, size ... it's all there.

30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Snags your legs have grown so much dude it's a night and day difference. Good work.

My legs have grown a **** ton like beans, evidence by the blood red stretch marks in my inner thigh, but I've never had irritation THAT BAD.

I've only gotten it from sweating on excess like you've said snags.
    (then again your legs are much much bigger than mine)

One of my tricks is to wear Spandex and put a lot of baby powder in them.. But they'll only prevent this, not treat it
    Thanks for that image lol seriously yah you could wear it under your shorts or something.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM