Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 38 of 56 First ... 3637383940 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    back to the 3-day split in the training to finish things up here..new pairings will be:

#1 chest/back/abs
    #2 hams/quads/calves
    #3 shoulders/arms/abs
    rest day; repeat

still planning to run cardio every other day, LISS only till maybe ~2 weeks out, the sprints for that week, then LISS again final week
    I really don't see a change in cals coming until final 2 weeks or so..of course as I have already mentioned, I am currently making slow transition to higher carbs/lower protein/lower fats as we speak - the body is ready to utilize this shift for my final spurt of growth, in combination with my anabolic structure I should see some great changes on couple different fronts, ie:

bigger & fuller musculature
    drier appearance (grainy is the idea of what I am looking for here)
    leaner still yet - only, bodyweight may still rise in the process

we'll see if I hit my target
    I love the small attention to details and the way you can manipulate a few things and know exactly how it'll affect you.

2. I'm about to manipulate my foot in the gyms ass fyi. BOOOOOM!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm about to manipulate my foot in the gyms ass fyi. BOOOOOM!
    Hmm, not sure what that means, but I'm off to get a Chiro adjustment, some A.r.t, and then some SSB squats

Life is good

4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

Hmm, not sure what that means, but I'm off to get a Chiro adjustment, some A.r.t, and then some SSB squats

Life is good
    Talk about an afternoon of possible relaxation lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I love the small attention to details and the way you can manipulate a few things and know exactly how it'll affect you.
    I know my body pretty well, just took me a minute to realize how much more substantial things will be, with a perfect (for me) approach combined with a beast of a final hormonal push
    been busting my ass to get to this point, so I could pull off the final plan..i am there, now

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm about to manipulate my foot in the gyms ass fyi. BOOOOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Life is good
    kinda what I am screaming right now
    what an unbelievable comfortable ride this will be, to the end of things here

6. Feet are looking super vascular, hair has good volume and body, nails are looking clean and smile is coming along. I think you're almost ready.

7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Feet are looking super vascular, hair has good volume and body, nails are looking clean and smile is coming along. I think you're almost ready.

man - you always amaze me with your unique insight
    agreed on all that..pretty happy with my mane
    my big toes are hyooge

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

man - you always amaze me with your unique insight
    agreed on all that..pretty happy with my mane
    my big toes are hyooge
    Well, there's nothing I can tell you to do differently, or even suggest, that you don't already have figured out. You've got this man, and I know you're gonna stay on track. Watch some Lee, learn his cocky ass smile that says "I'm better than you" and all will go perfect.

#iwasinb4thesmiles

9. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Feet are looking super vascular, hair has good volume and body, nails are looking clean and smile is coming along. I think you're almost ready.
    LMAO!!! Snagz looks damn good. Love reading this log, he knows exactly what he has to do throughout each day and how he will look in the morning after he had done whatever it is he does. Never even knew people could dial it in like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks!

LMAO ahahahaaaaa..
    yeah logic dictates I should shave it; but y'know what? I do things differently than most anyone else anyway, so I think I'm gonna leave it long, just tie it back in a ponytail or something

I do feel good about symmetry and overall shape

but let me say this gentlemen:
    I really wish I had waited till this morning to take these....OMG
    figured it would take longer for the tweaks I installed to show up than overnight -- alas, nope
    that pic makes me look quite depleted, comparative to today
    gonna be nazteeeeeee!
    haha I hear you gettin excited now that happened to me so many times too... take pics and wake up the next morning and wow...
    •   

11. Looking good Snags! Very impressed with current progress! I would critique but looks like everyone has come in and done so already... Okay one quick change, I think you should go with corn rows on stage. No really looking great, everything is tight and ripped and still plenty of size can't wait to see you as you fill up!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good Snags! Very impressed with current progress! I would critique but looks like everyone has come in and done so already... Okay one quick change, I think you should go with corn rows on stage. No really looking great, everything is tight and ripped and still plenty of size can't wait to see you as you fill up!
    he's tight this far out and skin looks pretty thin.
    I'm thinking once snags carbs up he'll tighten up so much it'll be absurd

13. Corn rows FTW!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

14. exactly correct gentlemen..i had to run in depletion mode for a very long time, knew that coming in
    meanwhile, trying to add/solidify some muscle along the way, coming off surgery/rehab and all ... it's been tough, but still enjoyable cuz I knew if I did it, i'd be fine
    but now, like I said, it's fun times! nothing crazy, just small tweaks, adjusted upward as we go..enuff to cause some major changes tho, trust me

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Corn rows FTW!
    I did laff at that
    uhhh......no

16. As a company representative, you should strive to satisfy your customer base....and we want corn rows!

You're looking freakishly mean!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    As a company representative, you should strive to satisfy your customer base....and we want corn rows!
    okay i will appease you sir: I will consider these, then

(does it still count if I am lying)

and thank you, sir
    (am I using proper protocol?)

18. Screw the corn rows, bring on the MULLET!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Screw the corn rows, bring on the MULLET!!!
    nahh..i'm a throwback for sure, but I did enuff of that in the 80s
    always liked the mullet tho, still think it looks cool, if done right
    too much party in the back tho, that starts to look kinda gay

20. How about corn rows into a mullet. ..... yeah that's what we're going with

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    As a company representative, you should strive to satisfy your customer base....and we want corn rows!

Yeah corn rows or FF's customer service sucks!!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How about corn rows into a mullet. ..... yeah that's what we're going with
    Mullrows? Cornlet?

23. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Mullrows? Cornlet?
    Cornucopia. He can balance a bunch of fruit on his head during posing.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Cornucopia. He can balance a bunch of fruit on his head during posing.
    Cornucopia is such an odd word.... Just say it out loud. Corn-ou-cope-eyya

25. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

Cornucopia is such an odd word.... Just say it out loud. Corn-ou-cope-eyya
    Can-of-cope-eh-YEAH!

26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Can-of-cope-eh-YEAH!
    Can of Copenhagen?
    Purus labs Rep

27. Copenhagen? (ahh dan freakin beat me to it, of course) .. that shyte was in the 80s too
    forgot how young I was, when I started doing that nonsense..yeash

anyways..
    couple example pics, of couple things I am talking about

first, here's a leg when I awoke this morning, unflexed, right outta bed

next, here's a small sample of meal I just mauled
    note the roughly 30g carbs here from Ezekiel..lower protein
    those are turkey breast chunks btw, and of course slipped some sirloin in there

how it translates is, rather than maintaining ~15-25g carbs in (most) my meals except breakfast & postWO, higher protein, and fat very slightly higher..
    I now look to get anywhere from 25-40g carbs roughly (and still a tad more than what I am getting for breakfast/postWO) while starting the lower end mostly, and working my way up gradually; and a tad less protein each meal, of where I had been up to this time (and of course this will continue to move down slightly & gradually)..fat just drops very slightly (this here is actually one of of my highest for the day @just under 7g), but still will move downward as we go..and fish oil/ALC+CLA maintains thruout, as these are the only supplements I take that are counted, and figure toward daily total fat -- I do not however count these cals themselves toward daily allotment, so all cals reflect food totals

now you can get a feel for how slight I am shifting things, yet how large the profile can swing - if everything else is in check

ohh - and for now, I still have carb meal structured in - it is just smaller, is all
    one is scheduled for tonight in fact; it will put my overall carb consumption @325 for day

28. Edit

Dan beat me to it.
    Independent

29. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Copenhagen? (ahh dan freakin beat me to it, of course) .. that shyte was in the 80s too
    forgot how young I was, when I started doing that nonsense..yeash

anyways..
    couple example pics, of couple things I am talking about

first, here's a leg when I awoke this morning, unflexed, right outta bed

next, here's a small sample of meal I just mauled
    note the roughly 30g carbs here from Ezekiel..lower protein
    those are turkey breast chunks btw, and of course slipped some sirloin in there

how it translates is, rather than maintaining ~15-25g carbs in (most) my meals except breakfast & postWO, higher protein, and fat very slightly higher..
    I now look to get anywhere from 25-40g carbs roughly (and still a tad more than what I am getting for breakfast/postWO) while starting the lower end mostly, and working my way up gradually; and a tad less protein each meal, of where I had been up to this time (and of course this will continue to move down slightly & gradually)..fat just drops very slightly (this here is actually one of of my highest for the day @just under 7g), but still will move downward as we go..and fish oil/ALC+CLA maintains thruout, as these are the only supplements I take that are counted, and figure toward daily total fat -- I do not however count these cals themselves toward daily allotment, so all cals reflect food totals

now you can get a feel for how slight I am shifting things, yet how large the profile can swing - if everything else is in check

ohh - and for now, I still have carb meal structured in - it is just smaller, is all
    one is scheduled for tonight in fact; it will put my overall carb consumption @325 for day
    That looks epic, is that Turkey? Where did you get that Ezekiel bread I can't find ANY-___-

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM