Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 38 of 67 First ... 3637383940 ... Last

1. Holy fug!!! I think that about says it all .... well one more comment look how the chest seems to be separating from the rest of the torso... hard to explain.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Holy fug!!! I think that about says it all .... well one more comment look how the chest seems to be separating from the rest of the torso... hard to explain.
    Yup, looks like someone took two etched hockey pucks and stuck them on. Crazy how the separation is coming on so fast.

3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Yup, looks like someone took two etched hockey pucks and stuck them on. Crazy how the separation is coming on so fast.
    dude on another site says I have what he calls the "ass chest"
    I think it was compliment..does kinda look like shape of my but a bit

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

dude on another site says I have what he calls the "ass chest"
    I think it was compliment..does kinda look like shape of my but a bit
    Lol now that you mention it!
    •   

5. Definitely showing some serious conditioning, chest looks almost granular at this point. YOu have reached a point of leanness that allows the ligaments and tendons connecting your serratus and obliques to your abdominal wall to show. I love it when you can see those cords tying in and you have one visible now right near where the camera cord is hanging. Exciting times for you I am sure!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Definitely showing some serious conditioning, chest looks almost granular at this point. YOu have reached a point of leanness that allows the ligaments and tendons connecting your serratus and obliques to your abdominal wall to show. I love it when you can see those cords tying in and you have one visible now right near where the camera cord is hanging. Exciting times for you I am sure!
    Ha, and Steve thought I zoomed in on things...

7. Chris has a good eye ... zoom is included.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Love to see a side shot, I think you'll see that his pecs look like they are lifting off his torso.

9. good lord, thats insane.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Lol now that you mention it!
    I know right? never heard that one before lol, but - apropos!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Definitely showing some serious conditioning, chest looks almost granular at this point. YOu have reached a point of leanness that allows the ligaments and tendons connecting your serratus and obliques to your abdominal wall to show. I love it when you can see those cords tying in and you have one visible now right near where the camera cord is hanging. Exciting times for you I am sure!
    nice..so observant you are, and I happen to love your critiques (they are so pleasant)

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ha, and Steve thought I zoomed in on things...
    this did go thru my mind in fact

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Chris has a good eye ... zoom is included.
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Love to see a side shot, I think you'll see that his pecs look like they are lifting off his torso.
    per your request below

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    good lord, thats insane.
    getting there!

zipped out the door to play some early morning tennis, hadn't been out there in awhile, and that is intentional..not going to go out there and play all out, and risk injury at this point; so, it was a rather subdued game on my part, working on angles and strategy more than simply power and sheer outhustling determination
    and it was great! son beat me 6-3 first set, I beat him 4-3 in the second before we called it due to time allotment reached

couple pics after the action, side pose taken a bit too early so wasn't in it quite correctly, and is also my "weak" side, but you get the point..sun actually washed me out a lil bit in there, oh well..3% here we come!

breakfast today:
    5oz chunk chicken breast
    5 egg whites
    2 rice cakes + 1/2 TBS almond butter
    1 slice Ezekiel cinnamon raisin
    ~410cals

11. The upper back is just stupid shredded. So jealous
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

12. So how many people did you scare away from the tennis court out there posing? Almond butter on rice cakes huh? Ewwwwww

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The upper back is just stupid shredded. So jealous
    I don't know when that really started changing for me in life, used to be back took longest for me to bring in, now it's like one of the first to shred

Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    So how many people did you scare away from the tennis court out there posing? Almond butter on rice cakes huh? Ewwwwww
    we were only ones there when we left lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I don't know when that really started changing for me in life, used to be back took longest for me to bring in, now it's like one of the first to shred

we were only ones there when we left lol
    I noticed from ealier pics it was already shredded up. Very impressive.

15. Man you are so freakin huge this time around. Shredded and big. Never seen your back like this that I can remember. Everything just seems to be falling into place. I see postive changes in every conceivable category and you will ***** anybody no matter what they're using. Keep getting freakier though we just don't know what we are going to run into. That being said if you continue to make improvements like we are seeing you are going to be unimaginable. Yah it;s hard for me to fathom how you could look any better but I know you will find a way, and that is nuggin futs. Brilliant job!!!

16. Get your smile on from here on out when you take posing pics. You have a natural scowl.

17. @ doug - very kind my friend, thank you..i am trying to stay very grounded and focused, maintaining consistent mentality for this approach all the way thru, no big highs no low lows..fact of matter is tho - I too am quite curious to see just what I can do here, not being cawky by any means, simply confident that I can accomplish anything and everything I want, going forward
    all the goals I've had, all the work/training/approaches I have ever done, plus tweaks on diet and a hormonal boost that I have never attempted before are all coming together to create the perfect storm..tho I do not know exactly how this will turn out, I am in anticipation of big things!

@ david - not trying too you're right! LOL it is natural indeed..something I need to concentrate on - I just do not like smiling

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    @ david - not trying too you're right! LOL it is natural indeed..something I need to concentrate on - I just do not like smiling
    .....smiles help the soul brother. Keep watching that baby hulk video.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    .....smiles help the soul brother. Keep watching that baby hulk video.
    I've got such a nice smile too (or so the ladies tell me)
    I dunno - it's just not natural! and sometimes, because of my wry and dry sense of humor, it comes out as a smirk
    lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I dunno - it's just not natural! and sometimes, because of my wry and dry sense of humor, it comes out as a smirk
    lol
    Buy some of those wax lips smiles then and call it a day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen. (Learned that one from David)

22. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen. (Learned that one from David)
    yeah dave is catchy that way. but I ain't got no time for that
    actually there is like one pic itt iirc..somewhere, a long ways back (maybe middle of june)

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    @ doug - very kind my friend, thank you..i am trying to stay very grounded and focused, maintaining consistent mentality for this approach all the way thru, no big highs no low lows..fact of matter is tho - I too am quite curious to see just what I can do here, not being cawky by any means, simply confident that I can accomplish anything and everything I want, going forward
    all the goals I've had, all the work/training/approaches I have ever done, plus tweaks on diet and a hormonal boost that I have never attempted before are all coming together to create the perfect storm..tho I do not know exactly how this will turn out, I am in anticipation of big things!

I know exactly what I you are saying. I had the same experience when you took me down to hyper lean for the first time. You want to be practical about the whole thing but it's hard not to get a little excited. ...

24. Oh and just keep it rolling and it will take care of itself and let the universe decide...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM