Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 5 of 42 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Why? I feel like it's not much different from basmati.I just hate brown rice. Hard to eat, harder to digest
    taste-wise, white basmati is great no doubt
    nutritionally however, no white rice comes close to touching brown rice - at all, basmati included
    a good compromise would be whole wheat basmati, which I may just try as well (s'posed to be pretty good, never had)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

  2. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    taste-wise, white basmati is great no doubt
    nutritionally however, no white rice comes close to touching brown rice - at all, basmati included
    a good compromise would be whole wheat basmati, which I may just try as well (s'posed to be pretty good, never had)
    I like my rice in milk...with butter and sugar

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I like my rice in milk...with butter and sugar
    loved that when I was kid/teen!
    then, I got educated
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,369
    Rep Power
    6026888
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Haha I used to eat that as a kid too!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    loved that when I was kid/teen!
    then, I got educated
    Lol yup same here.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    caloric endeavor was fun yesterday, ~4100cals
    (~3475 not counting my postWO nutrition - all clean)
    macros were 350p/450c/100f
    narrowing things a bit today...
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Lightbulb FINAFLEX news...


    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I like my rice in milk...with butter and sugar
    You forgot the cinnamon.
  9. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    nutritionally however, no white rice comes close to touching brown rice - at all, basmati included
    Please explain
  10. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Please explain
    sure

    brown rice has been hulled with bran intact; this gives it the chewy texture and nutty flavor, and it contains vitamins, minerals, and fiber..is why it requires longer cooking time because the bran is a barrier to water
    hence - more nutritious

    vs

    white basmati "popcorn rice" is long-grain variety well-liked for its fragrance, taste & shape..
    true basmati is grown in India and Pakistan, altho many hybrids are grown elsewhere, including the US
    (ie Texmati, grown in Texas)

    or

    jasmine, the fav from Thailand, has more "sticky starch" (amylopectin) than other long-grain rice, is why it's so moist and tender..grown in both asia & US


    as for GI differences, well there you are splitting hairs
    when I reduce cals tho, i'm trying to get all the nutrition packed in that I can
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  11. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    333784
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    38.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subscribed way late to this. Don't worry I saw the title and it summarized all the previous comments!
  12. Senior Member
    IrishSoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    333784
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    38.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Also, some of your food porn pics look like my entire produce department.
  13. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sure

    brown rice has been hulled with bran intact; this gives it the chewy texture and nutty flavor, and it contains vitamins, minerals, and fiber..is why it requires longer cooking time because the bran is a barrier to water
    hence - more nutritious

    vs

    white basmati "popcorn rice" is long-grain variety well-liked for its fragrance, taste & shape..
    true basmati is grown in India and Pakistan, altho many hybrids are grown elsewhere, including the US
    (ie Texmati, grown in Texas)

    or

    jasmine, the fav from Thailand, has more "sticky starch" (amylopectin) than other long-grain rice, is why it's so moist and tender..grown in both asia & US

    as for GI differences, well there you are splitting hairs
    when I reduce cals tho, i'm trying to get all the nutrition packed in that I can
    Thank you. Great response.

    My question would be, because these two (basmati and Jasmine) are neither bleached nor enriched, would the rate of absorption really be that different (when consumed with protein/fats)?

    I appreciate your response. Most people instantly say the above.
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thank you. Great response.

    My question would be, because these two (basmati and Jasmine) are neither bleached nor enriched, would the rate of absorption really be that different (when consumed with protein/fats)?

    I appreciate your response. Most people instantly say the above.
    wellll..I just did find this:

    Basmati has half the glycemic index of jasmine.
    surprise!

    http://www.durangoherald.com/article...late=mobileart
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  15. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wellll..I just did find this:

    surprise!

    http://www.durangoherald.com/article...late=mobileart
    So higher glycemic load means faster to convert into sugar.

    Is glycemic index the same thing
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,030
    Rep Power
    1873505
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130604_221547.png
Views: 59
Size:  357.3 KB

    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    So higher glycemic load means faster to convert into sugar.

    Is glycemic index the same thing
    no

    GI is guide for the rate at which carbohydrate content is absorbed into the blood stream
    is it nice guideline but is flawed, as it will often overstate the impact of small portion of carb

    GL essentially takes into consideration both the portion size of food and it's impact on blood sugar (GI), gives a more accurate idea of true impact

    basically like this:
    the GL is: the portion size of food + that GI value of the food = net impact on blood sugar..

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    butcher!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  18. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,290
    Rep Power
    2026256
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81 943"/>

    Cut sleeves for extra FREAK
    No bro....you're supposed to train your arms until they rip the shirt
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,030
    Rep Power
    1873505
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    No bro....you're supposed to train your arms until they rip the shirt
    They did. With the help of some scissors...

    I have 2 shirts or 1 shirt, 1 singlet.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    breakfast time..egg mcsnag appears



    5oz ground turkey
    slice low-fat cheese
    1 whole egg + 2 whites
    2 slices Ezekiel
    600cals (inc grapefruit)




    still crazy changes going on daily, physique-wise..i am in that zone!

    and having fun with the "do whatever I wanna do for workout" mentality as well..
    yesterday, was tennis and ---- biceps! (and some abs)
    easy way to get an extra session of guns in, and I looked mean out there on the courts too LOL

    weight upon rising shade under 200lb, trying to keep it close as possible there while I recomp and try to add bit more size, until I need to go full shred mode..everything on track
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  21. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no

    GI is guide for the rate at which carbohydrate content is absorbed into the blood stream
    is it nice guideline but is flawed, as it will often overstate the impact of small portion of carb

    GL essentially takes into consideration both the portion size of food and it's impact on blood sugar GI), gives a more accurate idea of true impact

    basically like this:
    the GL is: the portion size of food + that GI value of the food = net impact on blood sugar..

    butcher!
    Thanks again snags. I appreciate it.

    So what we're getting at is basmati is slightly slower digesting than Jasmine?
  22. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thanks again snags. I appreciate it.

    So what we're getting at is basmati is slightly slower digesting than Jasmine?
    I would surmise that basmati is not far off brown rice in that aspect - just less nutrients

    jasmine def looks to bring up the rear in GI value..

    I only tried the basmati myself this yr, after using brown/jasmine mostly for past yr (and brown only prior to that)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  23. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    preWO sustenance



    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  24. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance

    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    I like the ginger addition.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I like the ginger addition.
    love me some ginger root
    super-herb, it is..many different functions, and cellular energy to boot!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  26. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    7366199
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    10.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some ginger root
    super-herb, it is..many different functions, and cellular energy to boot!
    I had been reading on it this week and u just happend to post that. creeepy :P

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance

    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    Damn, that is quite similar, if not identical to my PWO concoction (-ginger root extract). I must be on the right path.
  28. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    niiice guys
    and - ironic monte!



    wow, so I'm not a big fan of pulling leg days following tennis - even if tennis was not full-out just yet
    my knees were a bit sore, legs achy in general, so warmed up with some light cardio (10min) and leg extensions before hitting my squats (heavy, wide-stance)..followed with walking BB lunges in my driveway, was pretty toasted so I skipped RDLs and went to 6 sets of torso-raised leg curls and finished with 3 sets GHRs, before hitting single-leg DB calf raises, light cardio cooldown to finish

    was good session, considering..pretty wobbly..strength was fine, stamina just not quite where I want it consistently yet
    resting for a minute now (postWO feedings) then it's off to mow my yard

    I got tennis again tomorrow morning if the weather holds
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    preWO sustenance



    this lil concoction is:
    1 scoop Ignite2 (berry blast flav)
    2 scoops BCAA+SAA (apple fusion)
    6 uncapped Max Pump
    a pinch of ginger root extract (my own addition)

    the berry blast/apple fusion combo actually goes pretty well together, and the ginger compliments
    (too much can be overpowering, gotta watch it)
    I diid a little sipping concoction for the show....

    I heapng scoop ignite
    6 grams crea-trona
    8 uncapped max pump.

    I did achieve a good amount of vascularity We have such nice stuff to play with....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro
  31. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    unFREAKing believable FINAFLEX deal

    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  32. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,290
    Rep Power
    2026256
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    AMAZING DEAL....AMAZING PRODUCTS
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  33. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,571
    Rep Power
    737261
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Are you fuggin kidding me I have never seen anything like ths....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,700
    Rep Power
    1115253
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    12.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I would surmise that basmati is not far off brown rice in that aspect - just less nutrients

    jasmine def looks to bring up the rear in GI value..

    I only tried the basmati myself this yr, after using brown/jasmine mostly for past yr (and brown only prior to that)
    Thanks snags
  35. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,369
    Rep Power
    6026888
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    57.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    niiice guys
    and - ironic monte!

    wow, so I'm not a big fan of pulling leg days following tennis - even if tennis was not full-out just yet
    my knees were a bit sore, legs achy in general, so warmed up with some light cardio (10min) and leg extensions before hitting my squats (heavy, wide-stance)..followed with walking BB lunges in my driveway, was pretty toasted so I skipped RDLs and went to 6 sets of torso-raised leg curls and finished with 3 sets GHRs, before hitting single-leg DB calf raises, light cardio cooldown to finish

    was good session, considering..pretty wobbly..strength was fine, stamina just not quite where I want it consistently yet
    resting for a minute now (postWO feedings) then it's off to mow my yard

    I got tennis again tomorrow morning if the weather holds
    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,502
    Rep Power
    6785862
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol
    For real. I'll even throw dollar bills at him while he's mowing.
  37. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    uggh, was NOT feeling it this day..yard seemed to take forever
    guess I exerted more effort than I thought earlier in my training
    second dose of PX to the rescue - BAM!
    got me thru it


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Why don't you come down and mow mine while your at it lol


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    For real. I'll even throw dollar bills at him while he's mowing.
    you had me at.....oh n/m
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  38. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro



    smidge over 500cals
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  39. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,789
    Rep Power
    1147599
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    7.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    couple update pics after mowing today..feeling pretty full


    some nice detail coming in on the shoulders
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  40. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,995
    Rep Power
    1142345
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    couple update pics after mowing today..feeling pretty full


    some nice detail coming in on the shoulders
    Lookin good big guy! No'mo'
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in