Smitty's Summer Log

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. I didn't fall off the wagon so to speak. I just felt run down from hard training, physical work and low carb. So I upped my carbs. My calories overall were still low.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    I didn't fall off the wagon so to speak. I just felt run down from hard training, physical work and low carb. So I upped my carbs. My calories overall were still low.
    Been there brother. Cutting is rough at times. It's amazing what a few extra carbs will do for you when you're feeling beat down. Matter of fact, I get a few extra carbs tonight and I can wait.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Been there brother. Cutting is rough at times. It's amazing what a few extra carbs will do for you when you're feeling beat down. Matter of fact, I get a few extra carbs tonight and I can wait.
    You can wait? Good.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    You can wait? Good.
    Aw damn, that was supposed to say "can't".

  5. Recent pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       


  6. Looking good brother. Lots if progress made since the last update pic.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looking good brother. Lots if progress made since the last update pic.
    This.^^^
    I like to reserve a spot on the beginning of the log for progress pics so you can see them side by side. Makes it easier for you to see your progress, especially when you feel like you're not progressing (even though you really are).

  8. Subbing in real late. Looking Good Smitty!

  9. are those abs I see?
    damn my man - more lean evry time I c u

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    are those abs I see?
    damn my man - more lean evry time I c u
    Yah I confirm they're abs...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Abs starting to come in and chest is looking noticeably larger. Killing it Caleb!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    This.^^^
    I like to reserve a spot on the beginning of the log for progress pics so you can see them side by side. Makes it easier for you to see your progress, especially when you feel like you're not progressing (even though you really are).
    yeah - since you can't edit them in anymore

  13. Thank you Finaflex. Free bottle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. That's the stuff...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. oooo nice pic

  16. So very sexy! I am back on mine now, was on the Pro-Xanthine 500 for a bit, it is nice too but I figure changing back and forth is the way to go.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. First time using. Took two this morning. Didn't feel jittery. What the best way to use for best results?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    First time using. Took two this morning. Didn't feel jittery. What the best way to use for best results?
    Two in the morning and one 8 hours later is a good place to start. It's not a high stim product so you won't get jitters but the appetite suppression and mood lift are top notch. Extended use helps a lot with both of those aspects.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. ^^ agree with this, as a middling GP best recomenadtion for ongoing best results..

    that said:
    I advise 1+1 to assess at start, and of course bumping to 2+2 after extended use is cool as well

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So very sexy! I am back on mine now, was on the Pro-Xanthine 500 for a bit, it is nice too but I figure changing back and forth is the way to go.
    Yah should have thought of that. I ordeted a bunch of 500 cuz I like the kick
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Today is my last day of 550 and Epi-V. Start PCT tomorrow.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Today is my last day of 550 and Epi-V. Start PCT tomorrow.
    sad day
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  23. Shoulders and Back

    Milt press/pull ups

    Worked up on press to 135. 2 sets at each weight. 45, 95, 115, 135. 8 reps per set except for at 135. I did 6.

    Finished with a drop set doing a total of 15 reps.

    Pull ups 10 x 6 with mixed grips.

    Upright rows 2x12
    Shrugs 2x12

    Shoulder XYT 3 sets/ jump rope

    Then I headed to ball park to coach regional All Star Game and kicked some ass.

    On Friday. Quick legs.

    Single leg squat on blast straps 4x15

    RDL 4x10, Single RDL 2x10 (these kill your hams)

    Ab Wheel 4x10

    Was gonna pull the sled or prowler but it was to damn hot.

  24. First day of PCT. think I've made pretty good progress. I'm leaner and my work capacity is much improved. My strength is improved. Overall I'm pleased with my results.

    I'm going to continue through July. I'm considering trying a free week doing CrossFit for conditioning. See if I can change up a little to get the fat mobilizing in my belly. I haven't lost much on the caliper around my belly.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  25. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    think I've made pretty good progress.
    agreed!
    legs looking beefy and still good definition coming in..your waistline is but a distant memory..
    let's rock pct out and hold these gains now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. keats summer log
    By keater824 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
  2. Mister Ed's Pre-Summer Log
    By mister ed in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 12:42 PM
  3. GT's Cutting for the summer log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. Summer Log: 8 weeks of FUN-Drol
    By peece in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:33 PM
  5. BigB's summer cuttin' log
    By BigB29 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Log in
Log in