Chad's first 1-Andro log

DIPLOMAT

Awards
DIPLOMAT'S first 1-Andro log

What's up gentlemen? Unfortunately my shipment isn't due to arrive until tomorrow, but I figured I'd take some time today to start my log for this cycle.

I'll be running Finaflex 1-Andro for 6 weeks at 4 capsules a day (2 in the AM and 2 in the PM). For my PCT I'll run PCT Revolution Black at 4 capsules a day (2 AM, 2 PM) and 6 capsules of Pure Test (2 AM, 2 Afternoon, 2 PM).

Other supplements I'll be using during the cycle:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
MusclePharm Casein Protein
Alpha Omega M3 (It's a complex blend of Omega 3's, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Borage Oil GLA, CLA, EPH, DHA, and vitamin E. It's a bit pricy but the best Omega 3 supplement I've found)
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine
MusclePharm Armor-V (multivitamin)
Nutrex Volugro (creatine)
Scivation Xtend (BCAAs)
Universal Animal Flex (Joint support)
MusclePharm Z-Core (ZMA)
My preworkout supplements vary, and I like to switch them up, I'll use N.O. Speed Stack by ABB, MusclePharm Assault, and I'm excited to try Beast Mode by Beast Sports Nutrition. Once I run out of one preworkout,I take a week off and switch to another because I feel like my body tends to build up a tolerance fairly quickly.

My diet is very high in calories and my macro goals are 40/40/20, Carbs, Protein, and Fat respectively. I'm eating right around 7,000 calories per day. I'm not a hardgainer, but I burn a lot of calories during the day at my job as a personal trainer, as well as weight training myself and my speed-training workouts. I use a great app called MyFitnessPal for my iPhone and iPad to track all my calories, I highly recommend it. Just to give y'all an idea of what I'm taking in each day, here's my nutrition stats from yesterday.

Calories: 6,700
Grams of Carbs: 590 g
Grams of Protein: 667 g
Grams of Fat: 112 g
That's roughly 40/40/20

If you guys are curious, I could post my daily diet for you to check out, but for the sake of space in this post, I'm not gonna lay it all out.I follow a very complex and out of the box training regimen. It isn't your typical bodybuilding or power lifting workout program. I'm an athlete and I need to maintain my power as well as flexibility all while avoiding injury. So some of the exercises and terms I use are going to be unfamiliar. I'll lift 5 days a week on an alternating cycle. My training split is as follows:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest/Back
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Abs in the AM, Arms in the PM)Friday: I'll start my 4 workout cycle over again, so Legs
Saturday: Chest/Back
Sunday: off

As you can see, due to my cycle, I don't follow your typical cycle and lift the same body group on the same day for 4 weeks. My offseason program starts with a 4 week hypertrophy phase and then it goes into a 4 week strength phase, I'll then go into another 4 week cycle focused on developing explosiveness. All the while I'll be doing speed training as well, band resisted sprints, shuttles, footwork drills, etc.My starting measurements are:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 257
Arms: 17.5 "
Chest: 47"
Waist: 38"
Thighs: 28"
Calves: 18"

I'll check back in tonight after my workouts, due to my cycle I did core this morning and I'll be training arms tonight after work. Can't wait to get started and I look forward to taking this journey with you guys. Thanks for all the help and if you guys have any questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
Chad

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up gentlemen? Unfortunately my shipment isn't due to arrive until tomorrow, but I figured I'd take some time today to start my log for this cycle.

I'll be running Finaflex 1-Andro for 6 weeks at 4 capsules a day (2 in the AM and 2 in the PM). For my PCT I'll run PCT Revolution Black at 4 capsules a day (2 AM, 2 PM) and 6 capsules of Pure Test (2 AM, 2 Afternoon, 2 PM).

Other supplements I'll be using during the cycle:

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein
MusclePharm Casein Protein
Alpha Omega M3 (It's a complex blend of Omega 3's, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Borage Oil GLA, CLA, EPH, DHA, and vitamin E. It's a bit pricy but the best Omega 3 supplement I've found)
Optimum Nutrition Glutamine
MusclePharm Armor-V (multivitamin)
Nutrex Volugro (creatine)
Scivation Xtend (BCAAs)
Universal Animal Flex (Joint support)
MusclePharm Z-Core (ZMA)
My preworkout supplements vary, and I like to switch them up, I'll use N.O. Speed Stack by ABB, MusclePharm Assault, and I'm excited to try Beast Mode by Beast Sports Nutrition. Once I run out of one preworkout,I take a week off and switch to another because I feel like my body tends to build up a tolerance fairly quickly.

My diet is very high in calories and my macro goals are 40/40/20, Carbs, Protein, and Fat respectively. I'm eating right around 7,000 calories per day. I'm not a hardgainer, but I burn a lot of calories during the day at my job as a personal trainer, as well as weight training myself and my speed-training workouts. I use a great app called MyFitnessPal for my iPhone and iPad to track all my calories, I highly recommend it. Just to give y'all an idea of what I'm taking in each day, here's my nutrition stats from yesterday.

That's roughly 40/40/20

If you guys are curious, I could post my daily diet for you to check out, but for the sake of space in this post, I'm not gonna lay it all out.

I follow a very complex and out of the box training regimen. It isn't your typical bodybuilding or power lifting workout program. I'm an athlete and I need to maintain my power as well as flexibility all while avoiding injury. So some of the exercises and terms I use are going to be unfamiliar. I'll lift 5 days a week on an alternating cycle. My training split is as follows:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Torso (Chest/Back)
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Core in the AM, Arms in the PM)
Friday: I'll start my 4 workout cycle over again, so Legs
Saturday: Torso
Sunday: off

As you can see, due to my cycle, I don't follow your typical cycle and lift the same body group on the same day for 4 weeks. My offseason program starts with a 4 week hypertrophy phase and then it goes into a 4 week strength phase, I'll then go into another 4 week cycle focused on developing explosiveness. All the while I'll be doing speed training as well, band resisted sprints, shuttles, footwork drills, etc.

My starting measurements are:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 257
Arms: 17.5 "
Chest: 47"
Waist: 38"
Thighs: 28"
Calves: 18"

I'll check back in tonight after my workouts, due to my cycle I did core this morning and I'll be training arms tonight after work. Can't wait to get started and I look forward to taking this journey with you guys. Thanks for all the help and if you guys have any questions I'd be glad to answer them.

Thanks,
Chad
Might I make a suggestion.....stick to one dose of rev PCT before sleep...and split the pure test 3am 3pm during PCT. Other then that the layout and cycle looks very good. Can't wait to see how 1-andro treats you. I'll be here for the ride!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chad. In second! Two suggestions from me. Take the 1Andro with your omega (fish oil). This helps with absorption (from all my reading that's what I do anyways). May want to drop the Creatine while in cycle. For me it causes stomach bloating.

I think Monte said this already but only take 2 caps Rev Black per day during PCT. Good luck with this cycle.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Might I make a suggestion.....stick to one dose of rev PCT before sleep...and split the pure test 3am 3pm during PCT. Other then that the layout and cycle looks very good. Can't wait to see how 1-andro treats you. I'll be here for the ride!
Montego, are there any real risk associated with taking the dosage of PCT Rev I had laid out? Like I said, I saw ScottyDoc suggest that earlier, he also suggested using it while on the cycle. I already have the bottles ordered, so it's not like I'm saving any money. I'd just rather be safe than sorry. But if there's any additional risk by taking it the way I had laid out, I'll definitely do what you say. I'd rather just prevent any sides than have any arise. Or is that some seriously flawed logic haha?

Kenpo, I'll definitely take the 1-Andro with my fish oil, thanks. Creatine-wise, idk if you've ever heard of Volugro, but it doesn't use dextrose or maltodextrin (high glycemic sugars) to raise insulin levels, the primary element responsible for transporting creatine to the muscles. The drawback of this approach is a high osmolality rate, causing it to pass through the stomach more slowly and bind water, causing bloating and discomfort. Volugro uses waxy maize starch. It's sugar free and has a much lower osmolality rate, letting it pass through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose and maltodextrin. So hopefully I'll avoid the bloating, but if it happens then I'll definitely drop the creatine. Thanks for the heads up though.

Just got back from the gym, had a great arms sessions. I do every lift to a count, not just straight reps.

Close Grip Decline Bench Press: 255x9, 275x7, 295x7, 315x5
EZ Bar Preacher Curls: 75x9, 95x7, 95x7, 115x5
EZ Bar Skull Crushers: 105x7, 125x7, 145x7 right into 25 resistance band pushdowns
DB Curls with Fat Gripz with Rotation at top: 25x7, 27x7, 30x7 right into 25 resistance band hammer curls
Shrugs: 315x9, 325x9, 335x9

I feel amazing and I haven't even started my cycle yet. So pumped to see how much more my lifts shoot up.

hw101

Awards
Subbed looking to do the same stack in the near future new to forums but been lurking for ever good luck with your gains

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 200mg of arimistane a day your estrogen levels are going to be crushed. This can cause some serious joint pain and possibly some libido issues as well.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
At 200mg of arimistane a day your estrogen levels are going to be crushed. This can cause some serious joint pain and possibly some libido issues as well.
Alright then, I'll definitely follow your advice then. Appreciate it.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Subbed looking to do the same stack in the near future new to forums but been lurking for ever good luck with your gains
Thanks man. Excited to see how everything goes.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw Chad. Feel free to start a log over at our home forum as well. We are always doing some promos over there and you can pick up some samples pretty easily just by registering :)

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Btw Chad. Feel free to start a log over at our home forum as well. We are always doing some promos over there and you can pick up some samples pretty easily just by registering :)
I'll definitely head over there and start up a log.Everything arrived today, my kitchen counter looks like a *** or Vitamin World. Took 2 1-Andro's this morning and 2 right now as I'm heading to bed. I've literally read just about every post in the 1-Andro Questions thread and a vast majority of the posts from Finaflex reps seem to be advising people to use the PCT Rev on their cycle and off their cycle as well as the Pure Test, mostly as a precautionary measure. I ordered enough of everything to support me on the cycle and for my PCT. I know you guys have been advising otherwise, but can you give me a clear-cut reason how using a smaller dosage of the PCT Rev and using Pure Test during my cycle would hurt? I'd just rather be safe than sorry. I definitely agree with the high arimastane levels affecting my joints, but as I continued to research I've been reading that if you're getting plenty of EFA's and taking some joint support, which I am, you should be fine. I understand everyone responds to these products differently and that I need to ultimately determine how I'm feeling on my cycle and go from there. But, in lay man's terms, besides some potential joint issues, why wouldn't you guys advise me to use the PCT and Pure Test on my cycle unlike some of the other reps? Sorry for beating a dead horse, just wanna become a bit more educated on your previous answers. As for today, crushed it in the gym. It was a legs day. Workout looked like this: Deadlifts: 315x8, 385x6, and 425x3Lying leg curls: 190x8, 210x8Barbell russian step ups: 95x10 each leg, 95x10DB lunges: 75x10, 85x10BB Calf raises: 315x10, 315x10 Diet today:Calories: 6390Fat in grams: 74 gCarbs in grams: 738 gProtein in grams: 669 gMacro ratios (Carbs/Protein/Fat): 47/42/11 Never thought I'd say this, but it looks like I didn't eat enough good fats today. Excited to get back at it tomorrow and looking forward to your answers. P.S. Anyone know why after I post my replies it sometimes removes all the spaces where I hit the enter button to make space between paragraphs?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reasoning for some people to take Pure Test on cycle is to keep LH (your own natural test production) kicking......there is nothing out there to show this to be effective. As far as Revolution PCT, you could go ahead take it on cycle if you want but 1-andro is unable to aromatise into estrogen so I don't see a point.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What's up gentlemen?
welcome to Finaflex land :wave2:
My diet is very high in calories and my macro goals are 40/40/20, Carbs, Protein, and Fat respectively. I'm eating right around 7,000 calories per day. I use a great app called MyFitnessPal for my iPhone and iPad to track all my calories, I highly recommend it.

That's roughly 40/40/20
well friend, it looks like your fitness pal is broken :p
the cals you show with these macros are ~6030 not 6700
also, if you are going for 20% fat, you missed by a good stretch here..20% on those cals is ~150g fat

Montego, are there any real risk associated with taking the dosage of PCT Rev I had laid out? Like I said, I saw ScottyDoc suggest that earlier, he also suggested using it while on the cycle. I already have the bottles ordered, so it's not like I'm saving any money. I'd just rather be safe than sorry. But if there's any additional risk by taking it the way I had laid out, I'll definitely do what you say. I'd rather just prevent any sides than have any arise. Or is that some seriously flawed logic haha?
yes we are no longer advising ppl to use PCT Black while on cycle..this is outdated advice
if you experience any issues with heightened estrogen, then sure PCT Black can be used to help mitigate, but the idea of using PCT Black while on cycle "just because" should be abolished

The reasoning for some people to take Pure Test on cycle is to keep LH (your own natural test production) kicking......there is nothing out there to show this to be effective.
exactly on boldened..this is simply a waste, and nothing to it

monte - let's watch the wording here bro
despite what you may have "heard", 200mg arimistane is not a problem for a great many ppl (self included)
this is a very individual reaction to this compound..some ppl have drying issues at 50mg..most ppl can handle 100, 150mg with absolutely no issues
I just want to stop you in your tracks, with your apparent understanding on this one

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
I'm in.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
monte - let's watch the wording here bro
despite what you may have "heard", 200mg arimistane is not a problem for a great many ppl (self included)
this is a very individual reaction to this compound..some ppl have drying issues at 50mg..most ppl can handle 100, 150mg with absolutely no issues
I just want to stop you in your tracks, with your apparent understanding on this one
Consider me educated :) I was just basing my opinion on past experience. The Snag hammer hurts :hammer: lol

DIPLOMAT

Awards
welcome to Finaflex land :wave2:
well friend, it looks like your fitness pal is broken :p
the cals you show with these macros are ~6030 not 6700
also, if you are going for 20% fat, you missed by a good stretch here..20% on those cals is ~150g fat

Thanks for catching that, I should've looked at that and just known that those numbers didn't add up. I looked at Sunday's calorie breakdown while looking at my graph for Monday. Not my apps fault, just mine.

I'll just take the 1-Andro and lay off everything else unless I start feeling some estrogen related sides. Sorry bro, just a bit paranoid since it's my first PH run.

I'll let you all know how I'm feeling with the arimistane once I hit my PCT. Thanks for clarifying Montego's point.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Had a good day in the gym yesterday again.

Incline Bench: 255x8, 275x6, 285x4
Weighted chins: 15x8, 20x6, 25x4
Wide grip bench: 175x8, 195x8
Prone elbows out DB rows: 60x8, 65x8
DB Shrugs: 100x8, 100x8
One arm lat raises: 25x8, 25x8

Had a busy day at the gym yesterday so I didn't have enough time to eat as much as I normally would. Definitely affected my lift.

Quick question for you guys. I'm headed to the Preakness this weekend, I know that alcohol is the enemy of any bodybuilder when too much is consumed. But does having a few beers pose a risk while on 1-Andro? I'll be sticking to my same diet, maybe with the addition of a couple drinks.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good day in the gym yesterday again.

Incline Bench: 255x8, 275x6, 285x4
Weighted chins: 15x8, 20x6, 25x4
Wide grip bench: 175x8, 195x8
Prone elbows out DB rows: 60x8, 65x8
DB Shrugs: 100x8, 100x8
One arm lat raises: 25x8, 25x8

Had a busy day at the gym yesterday so I didn't have enough time to eat as much as I normally would. Definitely affected my lift.

Quick question for you guys. I'm headed to the Preakness this weekend, I know that alcohol is the enemy of any bodybuilder when too much is consumed. But does having a few beers pose a risk while on 1-Andro? I'll be sticking to my same diet, maybe with the addition of a couple drinks.
I never would advise drinking on cycle....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you are asking company reps whether you can drink while taking their PH?

:blink:

I would hope none of our reps would ever condone the use of alcohol while on a PH/PS, whether methylated or not

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Yea I wouldn't recommend it either.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a bit late

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are asking company reps whether you can drink while taking their PH?

:blink:

I would hope none of our reps would ever condone the use of alcohol while on a PH/PS, whether methylated or not
On or off cycle...alcohol doesn't belong in the bodybuilding world.

But on cycle is a big NO NO....

As far as the arimistane, I've had no joint issues, and ran 150mg a day. The pure test and pct revolution combo is a winner.

Will be following Diplomat....good luck

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
As far as the arimistane, I've had no joint issues, and ran 150mg a day. The pure test and pct revolution combo is a winner.
yup this is pretty standard stuff from feedback I get
myself, have gone up to 4 caps daily PCT Black for extended times (3-4 weeks) in my pct experimentation, quite successfully here just recently in fact

DIPLOMAT

Awards
I was asking since it's non-methylated. I'm not a big drinker at all and was just curious, especially because there's no warning pertaining to alcohol consumption on 1-Andro's bottle. Everyone claims this PH is non liver toxic so that's why I was curious. If it was methylated I wouldn't have even asked. I wasn't talking about going out and getting drunk but was curious if a beer or glass of wine with dinner would hurt. Now I know. Sorry for asking a retarded question.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was asking since it's non-methylated. I'm not a big drinker at all and was just curious, especially because there's no warning pertaining to alcohol consumption on 1-Andro's bottle. Everyone claims this PH is non liver toxic so that's why I was curious. If it was methylated I wouldn't have even asked. I wasn't talking about going out and getting drunk but was curious if a beer or glass of wine with dinner would hurt. Now I know. Sorry for asking a retarded question.
No man...nothing retarded....we are just looking after you :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yeah in the grand scheme of reality:
a) these are non-methylated and very mild DSHEA compliant compounds
b) if you are talking a glass of wine with dinner every once in awhile, sure okay..

there is a case where some moderation can be not only accommodated but also made useful (health benefits of wine)

it's the frathouse party-every-night mentality you will want to actively seek to avoid

but make no mistake: as a general rule, it is simply not good practice to drink while taking a course of steroidal product
and as a standard practice going forward: you will get no other stance from any of our reps

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Thanks guys I understand that. Part of this lifestyle is the sacrifices you have to make and drinking is going to have to be one of them. It's just tough at my age, as I'm sure it is at every age, when all of your buddies are begging you to go out with them. They don't understand. You fellas do and I appreciate the advice. I'll check back in later tonight after my workout. It's an arms day!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I understand that. Part of this lifestyle is the sacrifices you have to make and drinking is going to have to be one of them. It's just tough at my age, as I'm sure it is at every age, when all of your buddies are begging you to go out with them. They don't understand. You fellas do and I appreciate the advice. I'll check back in later tonight after my workout. It's an arms day!
This is why all my buddies look like shyt :)....My friends know that I don't drink, and respect that. I don't need a drink to have a good time.

But like snags said, ofcource you can have a drink now and then....I would suggest to do it after your cycle and PCT.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get run over at the horse race?

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
What are some examples of your speed work? I am training to get faster for football camps and am in need of ideas?

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Get run over at the horse race?
No man, just an insanely busy week. Was out of town till Tuesday and I've been working 12 hour days then working out and getting home around 10 or 11 every night.

That said, my workouts are going awesome. Starting to notice some strength gains. Bench and deadlifts are up around 20 pounds from about 4 weeks ago, I started my stack 2 weeks ago. I'm not experiencing any negative sides as of yet. As a matter or fact, my sex drive is through the roof right now. Diet hasn't been on point this week due to my busy schedule so I'm looking forward to getting back on track this weekend. I'll check back in tomorrow after my workout. Gotta a lot of work to finish up yet tonight.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
What are some examples of your speed work? I am training to get faster for football camps and am in need of ideas?
There's a lot you can do, however a lot of what I do is position specific. What position do you play? I'll do my best to help you out bud.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad everything is going good sofar and that the strength is going up nicely :) Was just checking in to see how things were progressing so far. Get that diet back in check and keep growing brother!

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot you can do, however a lot of what I do is position specific. What position do you play? I'll do my best to help you out bud.
Well I play 8-man football for a small school! I weigh 240 with about a 4.7 40 time! I play full back and running back it depends, and middle line backer. I know this is a slow time for a running back but sadly I am faster than most of the team.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah in the grand scheme of reality:
a) these are non-methylated and very mild DSHEA compliant compounds
b) if you are talking a glass of wine with dinner every once in awhile, sure okay..

there is a case where some moderation can be not only accommodated but also made useful (health benefits of wine)

it's the frathouse party-every-night mentality you will want to actively seek to avoid

but make no mistake: as a general rule, it is simply not good practice to drink while taking a course of steroidal product
and as a standard practice going forward: you will get no other stance from any of our reps
Even when not on if you want to excel as a bodybuilder moderate drinking only is key.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Well I play 8-man football for a small school! I weigh 240 with about a 4.7 40 time! I play full back and running back it depends, and middle line backer. I know this is a slow time for a running back but sadly I am faster than most of the team.
Wow man, a 4.7 40 at 240 is extremely impressive. Haha sounds like you don't need too much speed work. That said, for a linebacker and fullback quick feet are a must. I do a lot of ladder work, look up some speed ladder drills on google. I usually do like one foot in each, two foot in each, lateral, skater jumps, icky shuffle, etc. I'd also focus on a lot of short sprints. The first 10 yards of your 40 yard dash is by far the most important. I also love resisted runs, you can buy parachutes or weight sleds, but you could also just get a beach towel and have a friend hold you back as you run. For example, have your friend hold the towel around your waist and sprint for 10 yards, after 10 yards have him let go and continue to sprint another 30 yards. There's a lot you can do. If you want any more specific instructions I'd be glad to help. There's a ton of ways to get faster, not saying my methods are the best. Do some research and you'll be amazed with what you find.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Just wanted to give a quick update. Just got back from the gym, did arms today. It was my last week of this workout cycle and I've made some pretty decent gains. For my arms workout my close-grip decline bench press went from 245x10, 265x8, 285x8, and 305x4...to 265x10, 275x8, 295x8, and 315x6. Every other lift went up as well, but I don't really consider improving my skullcrushers or preacher curls by 30 pounds too noteworthy.

I'm starting with all new workouts on Monday, heading into a phase with lower reps and a faster count. Pretty excited to see my gains after the 1-Andro really starts kicking in. But I do need to get my diet back on track. I worked 60 hours this week and was extremely busy, so getting all my meals in was difficult. A lot of times I'd have to sub a protein shake with 60 grams of protein and 2 greek yogurts for my normal lunch. I had to eat a lot on the go. This weekend I'm gonna make sure I'm better prepared and do most of my cooking Sunday evening. This should make it a bit easier to eat on the go.

Love the results I'm seeing so far. Bodyweight is holding steady around 265, but I'm starting to notice a little more definition, especially in my abs. However, it's hard to have a 6-pack while weighing 265 and trying to get up to 270. No negative sides except my joints do actually feel a bit dry. But I've always had some knee issues and I was off my joint supplement for nearly a month before I started it back up with my 1-Andro cycle. I always have to take Animal Flex for a couple weeks before I start feeling it working. So I'm sure that's probably what I'm feeling.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. And if any one on this forum or someone who reads this has served in the military, is currently serving, or plans to serve, thank you for all you do for the greatest country in the world! MURICAAA! :usa2:

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, a 4.7 40 at 240 is extremely impressive. Haha sounds like you don't need too much speed work. That said, for a linebacker and fullback quick feet are a must. I do a lot of ladder work, look up some speed ladder drills on google. I usually do like one foot in each, two foot in each, lateral, skater jumps, icky shuffle, etc. I'd also focus on a lot of short sprints. The first 10 yards of your 40 yard dash is by far the most important. I also love resisted runs, you can buy parachutes or weight sleds, but you could also just get a beach towel and have a friend hold you back as you run. For example, have your friend hold the towel around your waist and sprint for 10 yards, after 10 yards have him let go and continue to sprint another 30 yards. There's a lot you can do. If you want any more specific instructions I'd be glad to help. There's a ton of ways to get faster, not saying my methods are the best. Do some research and you'll be amazed with what you find.
Thanks for the ideas man! 265 with abs is awesome something I hope to achieve!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diplomat, While on my cycles I had joint issues as well. I suggest using iForce Joint Help 2 caps and glucosamine 3 caps. Relief happens within hours. Otherwise, looking good brother!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard Achilles is very good.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Just a quick update gentlemen. I just finished my first bottle. It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly.

My joints feel a lot better, I think the Animal Flex has begun to kick in, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of the joint support products y'all recommended.

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through. Did a wave with squats 10 reps, 8, 6, 8, 10 for 295, 315, 365, 365, 345. After squats I did some fairly heavy good mornings to really get a good hamstring stretch. Also did some glute/ham holds on the back extension machine with a 40 lb db. Went on to do walking barbell lunges, 185 lbs 10 forwards and 10 backwards. Then finished with single leg lying leg curls. Did tons of weight and kept the rep range around 8. Came home from the gym and dug flowerbeds for about 4 hours so I'm not sure if my legs session made me really sore this morning or it was all the digging.

This morning I did chest and back (torso). Bench pressed, 5 sets of 8, 265x8, 275x8, 285x8, 295x8, 315x7. Pullups with a 15lb db, 5 sets 8 reps. Wide grip lat pulldowns 3 sets 8 reps. Lat raises 25lb for 3 sets 8 reps. Finished with shrugs, 375lbs 3 sets for 8 reps.

Diet has been pretty on point this week. Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions. So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product. I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While you seem to be recomping right now I would expect to see the weight start going up soon. Weeks 3 through 6 is where the changes appear most evident for myself.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's day 17 of my cycle and things are going amazingly...

My joints feel a lot better...

I did legs last evening and it was one of the toughest leg sessions I ever put myself through...

Everything feels good except for some soreness from my gym sessions...

So far I've been extremely satisfied with this product.

I'm also noticing I look a bit leaner in the mirror while my weight is holding steady at 265. Seems like a bodybuilder's dream. Strength is going up, weight is holding steady, and I seem to be cutting fat.

Is this about all I can expect? Or will I start feeling more effects as my cycle goes on?
is this ALL you can expect??? :blink:

sheesh..the world on a platter, this guy wants!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah that is quite a bit to get from a product. Remember if you lose a few percent body fat and stay the same then lean mass increases.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to do another leg session at 6, I'll check back in tonight.

Had one question though, what are your guys' thoughts on cheat meals? i.e. how beneficial have you found them to be, how many would you recommend per week? I've heard anything from 1 a week to 3 or 4 or just 1 cheat day
Cheat meals are a necessity.
This video is pretty informative.
http://youtu.be/3bG85xCYEjU

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
3 or 4 cheat days a week???? :blink:
buauauahahahaaa good luck with that one :lol:

really, there is no "set" guideline that is best..
it's all about learning your body, and determing for yourself when you need one

general guidelines tho, if you are strict 5 days out of the week, you can take 2 days pretty liberal..
but - this is not something I would focus on

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Sorry I phrased that wrong, I meant 3 or 4 cheat meals or 1 whole cheat DAY haha my bad. I'll check out that video after work. Preciate the quick responses.

Right now I just take Sundays off from my diet but was wondering what your personal experiences were.