Finnaflex 1-alpha concern

  1. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    Finnaflex 1-alpha concern


    Hi there again I'm sure you remember me from before and how you guys hassled me about being young and taking 1-alpha.. It had been two months since my last cycle and I am looking to do another cycle again but I have a question:

    How do I prevent a serious drop in libido because my libido was definitely negatively effected last time.

    I run 4 caps a day of 1-alpha for 45 days too.

    I hope you guys remember me lol

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    8 weeks is not enough down time, 8 plus pct so 12 weeks down. Libido comes back during PCT don't know if you can prevent shut down without drugs if you're prone to it. Again when you're young not smart to play with hormonal levels.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    I've seriously had no problems before {3 cycles finished} with it and the bottle even says if your 18 so even if
    I were to take pure test with it or even tribulus it wouldn't help with libido? And to be honest it has been well over 8 weeks around 12 so I think I am fine.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I've seriously had no problems before {3 cycles finished} with it and the bottle even says if your 18 so even if
    I were to take pure test with it or even tribulus it wouldn't help with libido? And to be honest it has been well over 8 weeks around 12 so I think I am fine.
    It might help a little something to increase free test would probably be better for this scenario.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    What do you mean better for this scenario I am confused by what you mean
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    What do you mean better for this scenario I am confused by what you mean
    something that increases free test for libido on cycle...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    Okay sounds good I just don't want any negative feedback cause I am going through with this and I understand the problems that can occur and I do it as safe as possible.. What about running a pct while I am on it and after or does that affect the results?
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    Okay sounds good I just don't want any negative feedback cause I am going through with this and I understand the problems that can occur and I do it as safe as possible.. What about running a pct while I am on it and after or does that affect the results?
    Yah that would be a total waste I think.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that would be a total waste I think.
    So you think taking the pure test will help me with my libido drop? Or do you think I am better off with Tribulus because most of the reviews I have read said it purely helps libido.
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    So you think taking the pure test will help me with my libido drop? Or do you think I am better off with Tribulus because most of the reviews I have read said it purely helps libido.
    No pure test increases total not free test this will help during PCT but not during cycle where your test is being supressed.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Again just the questions you are asking convinces me that you are not educated enough for these kinds of products. Do some research understand it is that you're doing. Research, Research, Research...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. New Member
    WPChickDiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    44499
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Again just the questions you are asking convinces me that you are not educated enough for these kinds of products. Do some research understand it is that you're doing. Research, Research, Research...
    And by RESEARCH! We don't mean 90% of what you have self taught yourself on the subject was read from a forum post! Let this mild side effect be a warning and heads up for how much designer pro hormones and even competitive steroids can wreck the system of someone who has not yet peaked in their natural hormonal ability yet. You don't want to have a few minutes of glory now and risk having to be prescribed the real stuff just to try and conceive a child or have a normal sex life later on in the future!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  13. Elite Member
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    5,040
    Rep Power
    3584148
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    48.26%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post

    And by RESEARCH! We don't mean 90% of what you have self taught yourself on the subject was read from a forum post! Let this mild side effect be a warning and heads up for how much designer pro hormones and even competitive steroids can wreck the system of someone who has not yet peaked in their natural hormonal ability yet. You don't want to have a few minutes of glory now and risk having to be prescribed the real stuff just to try and conceive a child or have a normal sex life later on in the future!
    Well said Diesel. Vicks you really, really need to listen up here! Be safe and research.
  14. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Well said Diesel. Vicks you really, really need to listen up here! Be safe and research.
    I appreciate you guys trying to help me and trust me I run the pct after every time and do the full 30 days of the revolution black.. I was just seeing if there was any way I could keep my libido up with the products I mentioned but yeah I know what to do with the pro hormones and I feel totally fine on the cycle and after the cycle [pct] but again I appreciate you guys helping me and giving me the heads up on the problems and being with me and not against me mostly though..
  15. New Member
    VicksTopDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    47.57%

    I have come to a realization that I am going to wait to take stuff like this until I am older. I am day 15 and I just feel so lethargic and my sex drive is just horrible so I picked up the pct revolution and pure test and I am starting that immediately. I don't want to effect my hormones anymore because it just isn't necessary for my age. I feel like the more hard work you put in the gym and eating a lot can make me gain just as much.

    However with the pure test is 4 caps a day enough or do I need to take 6? I have read it is more effective when you up the dose? And I have been doing research I just want a straight forward answer that's all. And preferably take them in the morning I have also read?

    Thanks again for the support.
  16. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    7507785
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I have come to a realization that I am going to wait to take stuff like this until I am older. I am day 15 and I just feel so lethargic and my sex drive is just horrible so I picked up the pct revolution and pure test and I am starting that immediately. I don't want to effect my hormones anymore because it just isn't necessary for my age. I feel like the more hard work you put in the gym and eating a lot can make me gain just as much.

    However with the pure test is 4 caps a day enough or do I need to take 6? I have read it is more effective when you up the dose? And I have been doing research I just want a straight forward answer that's all. And preferably take them in the morning I have also read?

    Thanks again for the support.
    Six caps is best. That makes 3g of DAA which is the recommended dose protocol. You can take them first thing in the morning or you can take them about an hour pre workout on training days.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,838
    Rep Power
    789781
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glad to hear you saw reason for waithing ... yah 6 is best...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  18. New Member
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    72238
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%

    Trestolone, stano, or 4-dhea
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  19. New Member
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    72238
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    51.57%

    glad to see you are waiting tho, good job
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finnaflex 1-Alpha
    By VicksTopDog in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 09:02 AM
  2. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 10:11 PM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 11:28 AM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:31 PM
  5. Alpha KetoGluterate...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 04:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in