Finnaflex 1-alpha concern

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Finnaflex 1-alpha concern

Hi there again I'm sure you remember me from before and how you guys hassled me about being young and taking 1-alpha.. It had been two months since my last cycle and I am looking to do another cycle again but I have a question:

How do I prevent a serious drop in libido because my libido was definitely negatively effected last time.

I run 4 caps a day of 1-alpha for 45 days too.

I hope you guys remember me lol

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

8 weeks is not enough down time, 8 plus pct so 12 weeks down. Libido comes back during PCT don't know if you can prevent shut down without drugs if you're prone to it. Again when you're young not smart to play with hormonal levels.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

I've seriously had no problems before {3 cycles finished} with it and the bottle even says if your 18 so even if
    I were to take pure test with it or even tribulus it wouldn't help with libido? And to be honest it has been well over 8 weeks around 12 so I think I am fine.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VicksTopDog View Post
    I've seriously had no problems before {3 cycles finished} with it and the bottle even says if your 18 so even if
    I were to take pure test with it or even tribulus it wouldn't help with libido? And to be honest it has been well over 8 weeks around 12 so I think I am fine.
    It might help a little something to increase free test would probably be better for this scenario.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

What do you mean better for this scenario I am confused by what you mean
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

What do you mean better for this scenario I am confused by what you mean
    something that increases free test for libido on cycle...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Okay sounds good I just don't want any negative feedback cause I am going through with this and I understand the problems that can occur and I do it as safe as possible.. What about running a pct while I am on it and after or does that affect the results?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Okay sounds good I just don't want any negative feedback cause I am going through with this and I understand the problems that can occur and I do it as safe as possible.. What about running a pct while I am on it and after or does that affect the results?
    Yah that would be a total waste I think.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that would be a total waste I think.
    So you think taking the pure test will help me with my libido drop? Or do you think I am better off with Tribulus because most of the reviews I have read said it purely helps libido.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So you think taking the pure test will help me with my libido drop? Or do you think I am better off with Tribulus because most of the reviews I have read said it purely helps libido.
    No pure test increases total not free test this will help during PCT but not during cycle where your test is being supressed.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Again just the questions you are asking convinces me that you are not educated enough for these kinds of products. Do some research understand it is that you're doing. Research, Research, Research...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Again just the questions you are asking convinces me that you are not educated enough for these kinds of products. Do some research understand it is that you're doing. Research, Research, Research...
    And by RESEARCH! We don't mean 90% of what you have self taught yourself on the subject was read from a forum post! Let this mild side effect be a warning and heads up for how much designer pro hormones and even competitive steroids can wreck the system of someone who has not yet peaked in their natural hormonal ability yet. You don't want to have a few minutes of glory now and risk having to be prescribed the real stuff just to try and conceive a child or have a normal sex life later on in the future!
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post

And by RESEARCH! We don't mean 90% of what you have self taught yourself on the subject was read from a forum post! Let this mild side effect be a warning and heads up for how much designer pro hormones and even competitive steroids can wreck the system of someone who has not yet peaked in their natural hormonal ability yet. You don't want to have a few minutes of glory now and risk having to be prescribed the real stuff just to try and conceive a child or have a normal sex life later on in the future!
    Well said Diesel. Vicks you really, really need to listen up here! Be safe and research.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Well said Diesel. Vicks you really, really need to listen up here! Be safe and research.
    I appreciate you guys trying to help me and trust me I run the pct after every time and do the full 30 days of the revolution black.. I was just seeing if there was any way I could keep my libido up with the products I mentioned but yeah I know what to do with the pro hormones and I feel totally fine on the cycle and after the cycle [pct] but again I appreciate you guys helping me and giving me the heads up on the problems and being with me and not against me mostly though..
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

I have come to a realization that I am going to wait to take stuff like this until I am older. I am day 15 and I just feel so lethargic and my sex drive is just horrible so I picked up the pct revolution and pure test and I am starting that immediately. I don't want to effect my hormones anymore because it just isn't necessary for my age. I feel like the more hard work you put in the gym and eating a lot can make me gain just as much.

However with the pure test is 4 caps a day enough or do I need to take 6? I have read it is more effective when you up the dose? And I have been doing research I just want a straight forward answer that's all. And preferably take them in the morning I have also read?

Thanks again for the support.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I have come to a realization that I am going to wait to take stuff like this until I am older. I am day 15 and I just feel so lethargic and my sex drive is just horrible so I picked up the pct revolution and pure test and I am starting that immediately. I don't want to effect my hormones anymore because it just isn't necessary for my age. I feel like the more hard work you put in the gym and eating a lot can make me gain just as much.

However with the pure test is 4 caps a day enough or do I need to take 6? I have read it is more effective when you up the dose? And I have been doing research I just want a straight forward answer that's all. And preferably take them in the morning I have also read?

Thanks again for the support.
    Six caps is best. That makes 3g of DAA which is the recommended dose protocol. You can take them first thing in the morning or you can take them about an hour pre workout on training days.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Glad to hear you saw reason for waithing ... yah 6 is best...
  18. Registered User

Trestolone, stano, or 4-dhea
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  19. Registered User

glad to see you are waiting tho, good job
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finnaflex 1-Alpha
    By VicksTopDog in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition